How Did This TV Series 'Predict' EVERYTHING Happening NOW? (2020)

1 hour ago, Smokestack Lightnin' said:

Sorry but cheating Jeff Bezos like that is not my style. These people should be respected for the great work that they do. He didn't become the richest man in the world by cheating. You should be ashamed!

His head is really aerodynamic. That's his secret to success.

• Haha 1
20 hours ago, HistoryIsComplex said:

Apparently its based on a British TV show also called "Utopia" that aired on Channel4 a few years ago.

I watched Utopia, it was on late at night. Good little series to be honest. Bit weird, but good.

I dont remember Utopia being about that stuff, but then I wasnt so much of the awake stuff back then as I am now. Here's a place to watch it it you really want to http://123movies.net/watch/zGObVX5x-utopia-2020-season-1.html  ( you need a ROBUST ad blocker for sites like this- so be warned- ideally with a VPN)

Ive not seen US version but the first series of the UK one was weird and interesting. I am tempted to watch it again to count the 'themes' in it now Im more aware

Cutting through all the fluff , the core plot is laid out @ 3:35  in 30 secs ... 

" a mad scientist who is creating a vaccine for a virus .... but he's putting the virus in the vaccine , want's to kill most of humanity , those left alive he will control with mind control tech"

Well that's pretty close ... except it's not a mad scientist (Gates) ... it's the cabal . Gates is just  a front man ...

This series and other indications , give the impression the ET's who are behind it all want an opposition , they want some people to know the truth , rebel against masks and social distancing , they want one group of humans fighting against the rest ..

Without series like this 99% wouldn't have a clue , and the enslavement and extermination would be all too easy and boring for the ET's playing us all like a computer game . 

16 hours ago, Harmony said:

you can use the opera browser which has both an in built ad blocker and VPN

Yeah and Also Epic browser too. Though with those tv sites the more robust your ad blocker then sometimes you just cant get in or get caught in endless capture picture things.

10 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Cutting through all the fluff , the core plot is laid out @ 3:35  in 30 secs ... 

" a mad scientist who is creating a vaccine for a virus .... but he's putting the virus in the vaccine , want's to kill most of humanity , those left alive he will control with mind control tech"

Well that's pretty close ... except it's not a mad scientist (Gates) ... it's the cabal . Gates is just  a front man ...

This series and other indications , give the impression the ET's who are behind it all want an opposition , they want some people to know the truth , rebel against masks and social distancing , they want one group of humans fighting against the rest ..

Without series like this 99% wouldn't have a clue , and the enslavement and extermination would be all too easy and boring for the ET's playing us all like a computer game . 

There is so much truth in hollywood stuff, most are thinly disguised documentaries really. 

19 hours ago, Jojojo said:

The UK series is so much better, so sad it was cancelled. 

Same as dirk gently but remade by america into some alien/time travel thingy