why doesnt Piers Corbyn talk about the Grand solar minimum at protests

masonfreeparty

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, masonfreeparty said:

well ive tried to start a truth group but fuck all response yet

You'll have to lay out your case that this is going to effect anything .... the minimum has already happened in Apr 2020 .

The sats. show these 20 year fluctuations (thin yellow line )  don't effect temps ... the recent small steady rise in air temp.  since 1970 (red line)  could have to do with chemtrails , these will bounce back heat escaping from the Earth . 

Notice how small the change in solar output is (thick yellow line)  from a max of 1361.3  in 1950 it has gone down to 1360.6 ...

That's a change in output from the sun of 0.05% .... Absolutely insignificant 

Solar-minimum-2020-NASA-temperature-char

Edited by oz93666

10 hours ago, oz93666 said:

You'll have to lay out your case that this is going to effect anything .... the minimum has already happened in Apr 2020 .

The sats. show these 20 year fluctuations (thin yellow line )  don't effect temps ... the recent small steady rise in air temp.  since 1970 (red line)  could have to do with chemtrails , these will bounce back heat escaping from the Earth . 

Notice how small the change in solar output is (thick yellow line)  from a max of 1361.3  in 1950 it has gone down to 1360.6 ...

That's a change in output from the sun of 0.05% .... Absolutely insignificant 

Solar-minimum-2020-NASA-temperature-char

well all time cold records are being shattered in America this october...the proof will be this winter  https://electroverse.net/us-sets-3782-low-temp-records-vs-518-max/

I'm sorry but this is garbage and disinformation...on a par with Flat Earth bollocks.

Even if there is a Grand Solar Minimum then it certainly won't kick in the few years after the 2012 solar maximum...

If there even will be a solar minimum then we are looking at hundreds if not thousands of years from now.

Edited by Truthspoon

1 hour ago, Truthspoon said:

I'm sorry but this is garbage and disinformation...on a par with Flat Earth bollocks.

Even if there is a Grand Solar Minimum then it certainly won't kick in the few years after the 2012 solar maximum...

If there even will be a solar minimum then we are looking at hundreds if not thousands of years from now.

you sound like an establishment shill..not worthy of a reply to be honest

2 hours ago, masonfreeparty said:

Right.

I met you in a pub in South London after the Icke talk In Brixton, maybe 15 years ago....

I thought you were a Mason. You were old grey silent and spooky.

I was Edelweiss Pirate back then. John White was there, Planet Frog, Dry Kleaner....some others....whose names do not immediately come to mind.

You must be nearly 80 years old now.

Are you now actually demented? I have a photo of you somewhere... on a disposable camera I never could be bothered to develop.

Remember that? Or are you just a fake?

Edited by Truthspoon

3 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

Right.

I met you in a pub in South London after the Icke talk In Brixton, maybe 15 years ago....

I thought you were a Mason. You were old grey silent and spooky.

I was Edelweiss Pirate back then. John White was there, Planet Frog, Dry Kleaner....some others....whose names do not immediately come to mind.

You must be nearly 80 years old now.

Are you now actually demented? I have a photo of you somewhere... on a disposable camera I never could be bothered to develop.

Remember that? Or are you just a fake?

yes i remember you and the other lot..same old  crew obsessed with crowley...very secretive especially malcolm,obvious you lot were hiding something...now we have new faces at the corbyn protests ...How much did you get paid off and what did you achieve?  and the others  were shit happens,third wave..he was really into crowley soft lad...hows john white? definitely GCHQ

Edited by masonfreeparty

18 hours ago, masonfreeparty said:

Disagree 'mason'. Truth has rather an acerbic tone to his comments (which I like tbh) and is rather cutting but having looked at his other comments and the post  on the Freemasons, I tend to agree with him. I get it that there are people out there with mental illnesses that I obviously avoid in real life but which I can't if I join a forum like this. Truthspoon's comment was worthy of a reply but you couldn't come up with one. He called you out and you retaliated with calling him 'an establishment shill'. 

I'm also going to say your post was a shile of pite, only additionally, you will be receiving a letter in the post from my solicitor for 7 minutes and 47 seconds of my life that's been wasted in looking through both backgrounds to ascertain true position.      

• Like 1