Princess Diana Faked Her Death and Changed Her Gender She Is Now David James Furnish

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sandra bollocks is Michael Jackson.      

Not only does this presenter talk agonisingly slowly and never seems to get to a point, but really ???  Lady Diana = David James FFS  🙄     

i'll go along with she was a rothschild https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/princess-diana-still-alive-wild-19026057

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Solid question, how do you know what phrase or sentence to write to get these results?

Am I right in thinking that the results below are purportedly God's response? 

The results below are by GOD or Angels or energies of GOD working with humanity. Highly evolved spiritual beings......... The Holy Spirit has to be with you in order for someone to do gematria correctly.....This is the reason why after decades of doing gematria the serpents from CIA, FBI, NSA, DHS and USA governments and other serpents from governments around the world were not able to cracks the codes.....I am under 24/7 surveillance by CIA, FBI, NSA, DHS and they have the footage of me and GOD YHWH cracking the matrix codes......GOD and the Holy Spirit guides me to input the correct search terms.....I was born to work with GOD and do gematria......we are in very serious times ........(you can input what I am saying here for incredible results........I speak numbers in real time.......my brain is a super computer........input the sentences between the periods........"for example input (we are in very serious times) .....(https://www.gematrix.org/?word=we+are+in+very+serious+times)....one of the outputs is......(Is It My Responsibility
To Change The World
)  I have never seen this output I did this in real-time.....another output (Barack Hussein Obama The Antichrist) he is one of many Antichrist.........governments around the world monitor every single entry I make into the database......they know who I am....(https://www.gematrix.org/?word=they+know+who+i+am).........output (The Christ Returns To Destroy The Satanists)   Do you see what I mean I have the gift from GOD to speak in numbers and code naturally..........this came yesterday we are in last days of the second Exodus right now.........words from GOD YHWH via gematria if you do not let my people go i will send swarms of flies on you and your officials on your people and into your houses exodus 8 21

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=if+you+do+not+let+my+people+go+i+will+send+swarms+of+flies+on+you+and+your+officials+on+your+people+and+into+your+houses++exodus+8+21

We are living the second Exodus in real time right now.........

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=we+are+living+the+second+exodus+in+real+time+right+now

I Am Being Microwaved By
All There Satellites At
Once And Im Still Alive

The wicked serpents are trying to fry my brain and body to shut me up..........I am being protected by GOD YHWH and host and angels.........

The fact that you are asking this question you may be part of the elect 144,000 soldiers of GOD YHWH.......all praises 

Shalom

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

I'm with you on that one. 

What do you think this black sheep sweeter is really all about....princess Diana is wearing....the serpents like to mock in plain sight .......El Cristo Negro KING David Yeshua the king has returned in the flesh as Mark Alan King will have the last laugh........

MARK ALAN KING December seventh a code cracked - SAME CODE CRACKED WITH MY DAY OF BIRTH https://www.gematrix.org/?word=mark+alan+king+december+seventh+a+code+cracked

cd29426c117324e2dc529cf7e2bf78fc.jpg.bb6e106f299c18c092898fd6d985bb57.jpg

Edited by YESHUA YHWH
15 minutes ago, Comedy Time said:

This thread needs to be moved to comedy forum.

Lady Di was a clone of Elvis and she joined him when she too faked her death. They used a stand in clone of Albert Steptoe instead of Lady Di and it was very convincing.

Now, theres a thought ;-)

One Man with GOD YHWH who takes on the fake royals of England, The Vatican, The USA government, The synagogue of satan fake jews, CIA, FBI, NSA, DHS......The Greatest Story Ever Told is unfolding in real time.........th?id=OIP.zRnKJY0XwQBZwH1I4aHQrgAAAA%26p

Edited by YESHUA YHWH
1 hour ago, YESHUA YHWH said:

The results below are by GOD or Angels or energies of GOD working with humanity. Highly evolved spiritual beings......... The Holy Spirit has to be with you in order for someone to do gematria correctly.....This is the reason why after decades of doing gematria the serpents from CIA, FBI, NSA, DHS and USA governments and other serpents from governments around the world were not able to cracks the codes.....I am under 24/7 surveillance by CIA, FBI, NSA, DHS and they have the footage of me and GOD YHWH cracking the matrix codes......GOD and the Holy Spirit guides me to input the correct search terms.....I was born to work with GOD and do gematria......we are in very serious times ........(you can input what I am saying here for incredible results........I speak numbers in real time.......my brain is a super computer........input the sentences between the periods........"for example input (we are in very serious times) .....(https://www.gematrix.org/?word=we+are+in+very+serious+times)....one of the outputs is......(Is It My Responsibility
To Change The World
)  I have never seen this output I did this in real-time.....another output (Barack Hussein Obama The Antichrist) he is one of many Antichrist.........governments around the world monitor every single entry I make into the database......they know who I am....(https://www.gematrix.org/?word=they+know+who+i+am).........output (The Christ Returns To Destroy The Satanists)   Do you see what I mean I have the gift from GOD to speak in numbers and code naturally..........this came yesterday we are in last days of the second Exodus right now.........words from GOD YHWH via gematria if you do not let my people go i will send swarms of flies on you and your officials on your people and into your houses exodus 8 21

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=if+you+do+not+let+my+people+go+i+will+send+swarms+of+flies+on+you+and+your+officials+on+your+people+and+into+your+houses++exodus+8+21

We are living the second Exodus in real time right now.........

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=we+are+living+the+second+exodus+in+real+time+right+now

I Am Being Microwaved By
All There Satellites At
Once And Im Still Alive

The wicked serpents are trying to fry my brain and body to shut me up..........I am being protected by GOD YHWH and host and angels.........

The fact that you are asking this question you may be part of the elect 144,000 soldiers of GOD YHWH.......all praises 

Shalom

Ok, ok, ok. So what you're saying is that Yhwh or angels told you what to write in and the results came out as they are?

You see, I tried a series of phrases for myself and I had William as the antichrist in my search and was also told to write something else you selfish troll! That made me laugh. 🤣

But I also kept seeing the name Steven James Dishon in every search I did. Who is that? I also note that entering the same phrase gives you slightly different results each time, why is that?

Also, did you create this website and it's algorithms? 

2 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

William as the antichrist in my search and was also told to write something else you selfish troll! That made me laugh

The CIA is paying people now to input fake data and hiding other truthful entries so this site has been compromised somewhat for time being......all these type issues will be rectified in the future.......there is more than one Anti-Christ ........Steven James Dishon his real name is James Shepherd he is fake phony cia agent who is paid (by Vatican and usa government) to attack me and my entire family......and he is being used as pawn and he is saying he is me....... he is King David and he is Christ......I actually know this guy personally.......he knows who I am.......he is already fully exposed and is in full desperation mode now........you will see many post from GOD YHWH openly rebuking  Steven James Dishon aka James Shepherd......there are many fakes and frauds saying they are me..........

7 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Why has this thread been moved here?

maybe this website is run by a bunch of satanic folks who are trying to censor the truth.....GOD YHWH posted about this in the database......

Edited by YESHUA YHWH

Fun Fact:

An anagram of Yeshua is "USE HAY".

Horses use hay and the live in stables. If you add up all the numbers for those 3 it makes 667.

YESHUA was the "1", take him away and you get .........   666 .... the number of the emergency services upside down.

If you take the word emergency it adds up 99 it has 9 letters....creepy huh?

* shhh I made it all up.

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, Comedy Time said:

Fun Fact:

An anagram of Yeshua is "USE HAY".

Horses use hay and the live in stables. If you add up all the numbers for those 3 it makes 667.

YESHUA was the "1", take him away and you get .........   666 .... the number of the emergency services upside down.

If you take the word emergency it adds up 99 it has 9 letters....creepy huh?

MARK ALAN KING December seventh a code cracked - SAME CODE CRACKED WITH MY DAY OF BIRTH

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=mark+alan+king+december+seventh+a+code+cracked

6 hours ago, Comedy Time said:

* shhh I made it all up.

Plus how do you explain the receding hairline and the fact that Diana's hair was blonde, not dark haired? In addition, not that I'm a hairdresser, but do you not think it would be very difficult to keep your hair that dark whilst it is that short of your natural colour was blonde? His/her hair would need to be coloured every other week to maintain that. 

You should be asking about the hairline.....which is harder to fake.....this is clearly a male hairline.......

Look close you can see Elton has hair plugs......these serpents are nothing but fakes and phony

That is why Ronald Reagan called Princess Diana "David".....she was always a "he" 

image.jpg

Edited by YESHUA YHWH
2 minutes ago, YESHUA YHWH said:

You should be asking about the hairline.....which is harder to fake.....this is clearly a male hairline.......

Look close you can see Elton has hair plugs......these serpents are nothing but fakes and phony 

image.jpg

I don't deny Elton has had plugs, it's well known he's bald. But it's one thing to say someone is covering up their obvious baldness and it's another entirely different thing to say that the individual they're married to is a women, aka, Diana. 

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

I don't deny Elton has had plugs, it's well known he's bald. But it's one thing to say someone is covering up their obvious baldness and it's another entirely different thing to say that the individual they're married to is a women, aka, Diana. 

The truth shall be revealed soon.....we are in the revealing period right now.......YHWH said HELLO to MI6 yesterday....LOL

We decoded princess Diana black sheep sweeter in our last video.......