Princess Diana Faked Her Death and Changed Her Gender She Is Now David James Furnish

Princess Diana Faked Her Death and Changed Her Gender She Is Now David James Furnish married to Elton John

Ronald Reagan calling princess diana DAVID-video by JUNGLE SURFER

https://youtu.be/aXcVidjO0is

Mark Alan King december seventh a code cracked - SAME CODE CRACKED WITH MY DAY OF BIRTH
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=mark+alan+king+december+seventh+a+code+cracked

Edited by YESHUA YHWH
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sandra bollocks is Michael Jackson.      

Not only does this presenter talk agonisingly slowly and never seems to get to a point, but really ???  Lady Diana = David James FFS  🙄     

i'll go along with she was a rothschild https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/princess-diana-still-alive-wild-19026057

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Sandra bollocks is Michael Jackson.

Michael Jackson is still alive he faked his death also......he is dave dave now....the burns after the pepsi commercial left him with scars so they faked his death and replaced him with clone........

hqdefault.jpg.abcd2e4d126c6077ec68c9e3fef7dc2e.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by YESHUA YHWH
1 hour ago, YESHUA YHWH said:

Michael Jackson is still alive he faked his death also......he is dave dave now....the burns after the pepsi commercial left him with scars so they faked his death and replaced him with clone........

hqdefault.jpg.abcd2e4d126c6077ec68c9e3fef7dc2e.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

How can he fake his death and be replaced by a clone when he is dead? 

Or do you actually mean, once he sustained his injuries from the Pepsi commercial they replaced him with a clone and then fakes his death? Which would make way more sense, not that I think that Dave Dave (did he like the name Dave so much he named himself twice??) is actually Michael Jackson. 

By the way, you're slowly losing any credibility here, that's if you had any to begin with. 

8 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

By the way, you're slowly losing any credibility here, that's if you had any to begin with. 

I answer to GOD YHWH only....

Michael Jackson knows I am  Mark Alan King .......King David reborn.......interesting he chose the name "Dave Dave"......to answer your question......the powers that should not be took dna from Michael Jackson after he was burned and cloned him.......that is why when he returned to public eye he was more white skin looking the burns changed his appearance........so they had to use mass plastic surgery to recreate him.......

On 10/11/2020 at 1:22 AM, YESHUA YHWH said:

Princess Diana Faked Her Death and Changed Her Gender She Is Now David James Furnish married to Elton John

Ronald Reagan calling princess diana DAVID-video by JUNGLE SURFER

https://youtu.be/aXcVidjO0is

Mark Alan King december seventh a code cracked - SAME CODE CRACKED WITH MY DAY OF BIRTH
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=mark+alan+king+december+seventh+a+code+cracked

Yeah well firstly they are ALWAYS called David. Funny that. Oh yeah, and secondly, Diana was very tall, Elton is a pipsqueak so if this were true she would tower over him even as a bloke. Furnish does not.6b88bfa184972e511fd87f7d285bcfb7--milan-cathedral-princes-diana.jpg.295c3f02239cecd27a63f54bbacbf00c.jpg

• Like 1

Here is photo with David Furnish aka princess Diana posing with guy named Mark King........my name is Mark Alan King.....this is a satanic ritual photo.....for future events ..... that recently took place

mark_king_david_furnish_aids2018_600x400 (1).jpg

Edited by YESHUA YHWH
1 minute ago, YESHUA YHWH said:

Here is photo with David Furnish posing with guy named Mark King........my name is Mark Alan King.....this is a satanic ritual photo.....for113678925_mark_king_david_furnish_aids2018_600x400(1).jpg.3f9917aee987dd1f84beb58ace86d662.jpg future events ..... that recently took place

Sorry, may I ask how or why this is a satanic ritual photo? There's nothing in the background and no one's giving it the one eye esoteric hand signal. What am I missing that makes this a satanic ritual photo?

12 minutes ago, YESHUA YHWH said:

I answer to GOD YHWH only....

Michael Jackson knows I am  Mark Alan King .......King David reborn.......interesting he chose the name "Dave Dave"......to answer your question......the powers that should not be took dna from Michael Jackson after he was burned and cloned him.......that is why when he returned to public eye he was more white skin looking the burns changed his appearance........so they had to use mass plastic surgery to recreate him.......

Yeah I saw this story on YouTube like 5 years ago, it doesn't mean it's true. Do you have any tangible evidence of what you're alleging or is this it? 

10 minutes ago, YESHUA YHWH said:

Here is photo with David Furnish aka princess Diana posing with guy named Mark King........my name is Mark Alan King.....this is a satanic ritual photo.....for future events ..... that recently took place

mark_king_david_furnish_aids2018_600x400 (1).jpg

hahahaha! c'mon. he's a tiny little fella just like Elton. Did Diana shrink 2 feet as well then? Plus, he looks nothing like Diana. 

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

Yeah I saw this story on YouTube like 5 years ago, it doesn't mean it's true. Do you have any tangible evidence of what you're alleging or is this it? 

GOD YHWH confirmed this via gematria.....in a post where he said Michael Jackson apologized to me for blaspheme my name and writing coded songs about me........soon the world will know the truth and all mockers and scoffers are held accountable for their words.....Michael Jackson knows this......the entire satanic black music industry has written coded songs that have attacked me my whole life......that is what that tupac on cross garbage was all about.......tupac faked his death also.....he lives in hiding in cuba........

Excuse my naivety here, but do you care to explain how the lyrics of that song were aimed at you please? Apologies for the questions, but I assume you realise when you make such statements without context that more questions will follow. 

princess Diana is my aunt.....I was separated at birth my date of birth was changed and raised by another family.....in a attempt to hide my true identity so that the fake crown of England could attempt to steal the crown from the rightful heir to the throne on King David Mark Alan King......is the short story.......PLANS FOILED that is why just a few days ago Prince Harry was called back to England.....The plan was to rise Prince Harry up as the satanic Antichrist......and steal the throne on King david reborn Mark Alan King.......PLANS EXPOSED via GOD YHWH and gematria......they underestimated me big time........

Edited by YESHUA YHWH
13 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

It's Dave! You know, Dave! Dave, Dave. 

You cant handle Dave!😱

Anyways his head shrunk in the fire...

maxresdefault.jpg

See spitting image of Wacko.

Edited by oddsnsods
22 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Excuse my naivety here, but do you care to explain how the lyrics of that song were aimed at you please? Apologies for the questions, but I assume you realise when you make such statements without context that more questions will follow. 

most songs are written in code.....Led Zeppelin actually encoded their music about me when played in reverse.......maybe Ozzy too but i have no confirmation on Ozzy as of yet......but Ozzy keeps coming up in my searches so i know something is going on....... 

Edited by YESHUA YHWH
51 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

Yeah well firstly they are ALWAYS called David. Funny that. Oh yeah, and secondly, Diana was very tall, Elton is a pipsqueak so if this were true she would tower over him even as a bloke. Furnish does not.6b88bfa184972e511fd87f7d285bcfb7--milan-cathedral-princes-diana.jpg.295c3f02239cecd27a63f54bbacbf00c.jpg

STILL TALLER AS DAVID ......look at the little crown on David head LOL

elton-john-1987-david-furnish-40th-birthday-party.jpg

Edited by YESHUA YHWH