Most people are Drones

Most people are used to nice, clean beds,
sweet-smelling bathrooms and roast beef on Sunday afternoons.

Drones.

Their spirits are weak, their brains corrupted by mental junk food,
waiting for others to praise them and to make them feel "special".

Living only to eat, sleep, breed and shit, while thinking they know all about:

Knowledge and Wisdom - Freedom and Loyalty - Courage and Honour

but they don't know the first thing about these attributes.

• Like 3

Trying not to judge people.  Most in the west are comfortable but they make their own beds and clean their own houses and take pride in their belongings and accomplishments.  They work to pay for their roast beef, so they enjoy it.  

That’s all materialistic I know.

Most people care for their families, neighborhoods, and towns.  Where they are not doing these things you will see the neglect.  

Most people live for their loved ones, and to make each other happy by whatever is in their power.  They do this despite the soul killing media and political movements.  

Most do not attempt spirituality until they are faced with a terminal illness or are in their twilight years.  That’s a shame, but all in all they’re doing their best with what faculties they have.  

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, Michi713 said:

Most do not attempt spirituality until they are faced with a terminal illness or are in their twilight years.  That’s a shame, but all in all they’re doing their best with what faculties they have.  

Sounds like one of my grandfathers. He started out as an archaeologist & a historian, dug up some pagan artifacts, wrote some books, got into black magic, then became Christian in older age. Makes me wonder if he was looking for a way of out after dabbling in something dodgy.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Human society is like a hive, like one single 'being' ... inside 9 billion parts.  Occasionally some of these parts develops its own self awareness and understanding and begins to separate from the hive.

When you see a NPC person and they speak it is actually the hive speaking.

The hive has a purpose which is to maintain the hive and it destroys anything alien to it.  Remember that without the hive there is no birthing chamber for individuals.

The individual has a purpose not only for himself but also to feed the soil and repay his debt to the hive.

The hive/matrix will test you by isolating you attacking you ... to see if you are worthy to leave.  If you do leave the hive will give you a goodbye present of biting you on the way out.

It is not wrong to be in the hive, and the hive is not wrong, it is a layer of life.

Humans suffer very badly because they are close to being conscious, therefore they feel very much ... they can see they are almost free, but they don't quite make it. 

Jesus and Buddha planted a big fire which took many people out, but eventually the hive killed that fire.

If when you are with people you can feel their heart, it helps them to feel their heart and you help them wake up.

In other cases it is better to leave people alone.

A good society has many ascending ladders for people to move up and spirit and meaning.

In our society many of these ladders are damaged and so people can no longer see the fire at the top of the mountain.

Then they suffer more.

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, shabbirss said:

Living only to eat, sleep, breed and shit, while thinking they know all about:

Knowledge and Wisdom - Freedom and Loyalty - Courage and Honour

Bloody 'ell shab. You have just described your Extinction Rebellion protester to a tee.

I managed a backpackers hostel in the Highlands of Scotland for two seasons. It was all middle class hill - walkers mainly. Some of them knew absolutely fuck all about fuck all, except to complain about some minute speck of dirt behind the fridge. I got the feeling that the most adversarial thing that ever happened in their lives was becoming entangled in their eiderdown duvets in the morning.  Then of course some used to write in Trip Adviser complaining of the size of the rooms or the fact that I never smiled and attended to their every whim. That's why I loved attending all those XR protests last year. I tormented them because I knew they didn't have the answers as to who funds them, how XR started, who Bradbrook and Hallam really were etc etc.    

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, Smokestack Lightnin' said:

Some of them knew absolutely fuck all about fuck all, except to complain about some minute speck of dirt behind the fridge. I got the feeling that the most adversarial thing that ever happened in their lives was becoming entangled in their eiderdown duvets in the morning.

@rideforever that's a great explanation. thanks for the perspective

@Smokestack Lightnin' rippped 🤣🤣 and at the same time, kinda sad for them too

Edited by shabbirss
2 hours ago, Michi713 said:

You have hit the nail on the head their sir. When one hits a terminal illness they can see the wider picture. They begin to realise that what society placed upon them is one big hoax .At that point wealth, money. materialist objects and hate and jealousy are collapsed. They go on a path of wanting to help others through charity work or other means. It is just a shame many are so asleep that they do not embark on help the path of others much sooner until they are terminally ill to see the wider picture.

• Like 1

Their is however another way to get to this paradox. Research, knowledge and understanding of the world around you. When combined with meditation and self awareness ones ultimate goal can then be to uplift the suffering of others through compassion. However self awareness cannot totally destroy our suffering alone, although it can reduce it. In life we experience pain, and without pain, we cannot feel empathy to help others, but at least through meditation you may live in the present moment to reduce ones suffering. This in turn removes ones negative energy, in which you become a becon of light to help others. I hope this makes sense :)

Explanation by Yongey Mingyur Rinpoche...

Edited by kestrel

Some other things.

Human beings are a type of monkey that has a strange 'consciousness'.  It is not continuous, it is very unstable ... people are in all sorts of mental spaces, sometimes more themselves sometimes more braindead, sometimes more programmed, sometimes aroused, sometimes depressed.  They are all over the shop.  They are basically mad. 

Detailed analysis has concluded that humans are actually in a state more like dreaming.  When you dream you have experiences, you go places and meet people but it's a bit of a blur and you don't really know what you are doing.  Bingo.  That is what humans are.  They live dreaming.

When they wake up in the morning the human monkey enters a different kind of dream than the one he sleeps in, it is only slightly more awake but is still a dream. 

And this means that he is ruled by the 'god' of the sleep realm, powerful unconscious forces dominate human life.  This is why it is thought that due to his unconsciousness humans behaviour is more to do with the alignments of the planets.  Although that effect is quite slight, because they are so unconscious they are easily controlled.  When they start big wars it may be just due to the position of the planets.

But there is a part of human beings that can be more clear and objective from time to time.  Which makes things very confusing ugly and messy.  They are a species in transition.

I was thinking this morning that much of human life is based on mindless thuggery, if you care to look into things.  Best not to perhaps.

Anyway, you will never have more than a little peace on this planet living with this kind of people.  There are different kind of planetary societies and each place has its rules and the best way to live.  What is the priority if living on a planet of the insane?

The priority is to ascend to the next plane.  And in terms of this world, respect it's rules, and as Laozi says "this world is ruled by letting things take their course."   Which means don't interrupt the insane too much, just get where you need to go.

This topic brought to my mind a song named Psycho, by Muse. It actually describes the mind control system and how it turns people into non-thinking machines that act as they're told to act without asking questions. As you say, turning people into Drones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqLRqzTp6Rk

How can this video have such many views and people not acknowledging its real meaning? I mean, I think it's pretty obvious that it's showing the mind control system, but most of the comments are just comparing the first image with a so-called virus, literally.

P.S. I don't know how to embed the video into the message

There are only a few genuine humans, most of them, I find, have sould. You can usually tell, people who drive the same car, watch the same programmes, talk about the same sports and eat the same foods. Once you have met one, you have met them all. I would go as far as saying I know exactly how a conversation is going to progress as when talking to two totally unconnected people, I can predict exactly what they are going to say at every point. Most people are shallow. Effectively AI.

For the human-hive-animal, their job is to destroy truth.  They work together to kill anything that lives so that they can return to their half dead half sleeping state.  They are extremely bothered by anything that smells of truth.

Looking out of my window I see normal man and normal woman drinking wine on Sunday afternoon, getting drunk .... their consciousness enters a kind of drunk dream where they don't feel anything any more.  Is it any different to a wino ...? Yes the bottle has a gold eagle on it and a fancy name, instead of a brown paper bag.  Other than that is the same.  The goal is to get rid of yourself for a few hours.

Nature has carried mankind on her back for a long time, and it has taken us to the cusp of consciousness ... the cusp of a real life, the cusp of the real world ... hence Jesus says 'I am the life'.   Meaning you do not live yet.

But beyond this threshold Nature cannot take you, because you must choose to cross to take ownership of your true identity, nobody can make you.  Nobody can do it for you, nobody can make you say 'I Am' from the soul.  Nobody.

And whether you have the spirit the calling the yearning, in this swamp of dire sludge ... if you can live in a sewer and yet remember the sweet smell of roses ... 

Fill her up darling normal man says, before collapsing before the TV to inebriate himself until the little death of his bedtime.  One small suicide after another.

Human beings loathe truth, because it makes them feel something .... and they prefer not to feel.

I just feel scorn and annoyance. Most people think they know more than they do, but the entirety of their knowledge base comes from sources which want nothing but the worst for them, i.e. the 'education' system, MSM, big pharma, mainstream medical profession. What can you do with such overwhelming naivety/stupidity? Nothing. They can only drag themselves out of their perceptual bubbles, and they won't. They are brain damaged victims of mind control who have Stockholm syndrome and need deprogrammed. Their 'opinions' aren't even opinions, just soundbites they heard which their egos identified with. They are mostly dead on the inside. I resent having to share my planet with a bunch of fucking two dimensional cardboard cutouts.

This view doesn't make me feel particularly good of course, and it makes me feel small, unkind and spiteful, but it is what it is. I don't claim to be a saint. Like I have said many times before, and I'll say it again: the idea of 'society' does not work at this point in history because we are NOT all on the same page. A person with a high level of consciousness has to obey the same wanky government as some knuckle dragger who has never read a book and believes every last word that 'authority' says to them. How's that fair?

There’s so much sanctimony going around.  Lots of judgement and disrespect for fellow human beings as if we know what is in their hearts and going in in their lives.  Would you like to be lumped in a pile like this?  How is this attitude different from the elite’s?  I’m guilty of this too.  

There’s a lot of energy going into convincing people that we are right and persuading them to do what we want them to do.  There is little genuine concern for the well being of others, only anger and blaming other people.  Isn’t dehumanization part of the plan?  Why are we participating in it?

• Like 2

Another interesting thing is that the more information is rammed into the head of a person the more unconscious he gets ,because his head is already way overloaded and the more information is in there he loses himself and gets lost in the matrix of data.  He becomes completely unconscious and only data remains.

Real thought, real intelligence, is thought by a person meaning they have a sense of themselves as they think.  This is an art taught slowly by people already there, how to think carefully slowly subtly and clearly to come to real conclusions, to work in the mind to generate ideas and at all times to become yourself to own yourself.

As humans feel pain in their minds endless chatter humans have invented a way of committing suicide which is to inundate themselves with data, with info from the internet.  This kills the birth of your soul, and it is very popular because once your mind is inundated it is like drinking booze ... you enter a dream where you don't exist.

Today there is a term de-realization, due to the mobile phone internet endless suicidal overload of data.  And there are truth-seekers swallowing data after data.   It is in fact a mass suicide.

Yes ... it's all terrible, terrible for people and for life as a whole.  Anyone who cares must try to understand and sober up, at the trajectory human beings are on with the internet they will destroy all the soul inside of them.

We are all part of it.  Yes there is compassion, but there is also understanding and there is action based on that understanding.

41 minutes ago, Michi713 said:

There’s so much sanctimony going around.  Lots of judgement and disrespect for fellow human beings as if we know what is in their hearts and going in in their lives.  Would you like to be lumped in a pile like this?  How is this attitude different from the elite’s?  I’m guilty of this too.  

There’s a lot of energy going into convincing people that we are right and persuading them to do what we want them to do.  There is little genuine concern for the well being of others, only anger and blaming other people.  Isn’t dehumanization part of the plan?  Why are we participating in it?

There comes a point when someone chooses denial. I have seen people do it. You can actually see the wheels turning in their mind, and then, the cowardice fires up and they choose to shut down. The implications of this have far reaching effects.

As for why this makes a lot of truthers angry, well, I can't speak for others, but on a personal level, the reason this evokes anger within me is because I live in a society in which my sovereignty was stripped away from me from birth onwards, and in a society, the actions of a very large majority affect everyone. This means that if a large percentage of people choose denial and cowardice, it also affects folks like myself, who actually care about truth and integrity. And anger is a completely appropriate and understandable reponse to that. Honestly, the levels of anger in this forum are nothing compared to what's out there. Listen to Mark Passio's most recent 'what on earth is happening' podcast on youtube and you'll see what I mean.

I'm not going to say that extreme anger is necessarily going to change hearts and minds, but if that's how someone feels, that's how they feel. It is what it is. I stand by my belief that there are people who are choosing denial, and the way I feel right now is that I'd like to slap those people with a wet kipper.

Edited by Ethel
  • Like 1

Anger is important because the alternative is suicide.  Anger just proves you are alive, but the question is what to do with your anger.

Humans are a species who have taken a bite of the apple ... but maybe they were too hasty, because exiting the world of sleepy animals and become a conscious being is a very long upward journey, and they are sort of refusing to do it.  Now they have this noisy mind and it's like they want to press CTRL+Z on the whole thing.

Problem is that nature doesn't agree.  And by refusing things are actually getting worse, then they will become worse than when the whole apple eating business started.

Nature ... needs things.  Everyone has to work.   Sometimes a great Oak tree gets planted in a swamp, and its thinking to itself ... "for fuck sake, why me? ... aren't I suppose to be planted in a great big plain all by myself just like in the photos?"  Well ... tough shit nature says.  But here's the deal, the darker the night the brighter the dawn.   You do get paid.  Even if you don't necessarily choose your career.

Anyway, some of the main tasks are to gain control over the mind and reduce the overload of information and use thinking carefully to deal with real things.  I recommend Buddhist Samatha practice.

This is an awakening and time to turn away from the ways of this world.  A great many people are going through this all over the world and that is the good that has come out of the darkness.  

A whole hell of a lot of people are taking the toxic things and behaviors out of their lives: rejecting materialism and poisonous culture, impotence is replaced with agency and purpose.  People are looking at themselves and deciding to do better in their lives.  

Many will probably go about business as usual.  In 2008 when the stock market crashed I didn’t change a thing.  But for me, this is last call.  Time to get it together and make positive changes. 

• Like 2