4 hours ago, Macnamara said:

except the church is being sytematically undermined and dismantled by the conspiracy

That is your opinion. We welcome it here as it is an open discussion forum and one would never undermine anothers journey. However others here may not follow organised religion but spirituality in their journey. I am not here to slate the beliefs of another, only to bring forth ones own choices in what you want to believe.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, shabbirss said:

Yup, I know about this one. The snake eyes in the hall however is a trick and is linked to it being photographed with a wide angle lens to give the illusion of the serpent. The rest of the dark past of the catholic church is however 100%. Lookup my post into legal fictions. They created the first express trusts in history to enslave humanity.

Edited by kestrel
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, kestrel said:

The snake eyes in the hall however a trick and is linked to it being photographed with a wide angle lensto give the illusion of the serpent.

Not a trick.
Blatant.
Look at the building from the outside too.
Vatican Serpent Worshipers....

• Like 1
1 minute ago, shabbirss said:

@kestrel i see. i know about the trusts trap, have watched the history on that in a few vids of Ken Cousens

Its cool that you are awake to this. I agree with the rest of what your saying, and I see the serprent head with regard to the other photos in your post. However If I can find a video of the hall that shows the snakes head in the hall, then it would prove or disprove the wide angle lens theory of how the hall looks like the snake. I always question everything, and im not undermining you, I just need confirmation to prove it not a wide angle lens trick.

We now ask your take on this. Kunadalini and the awakening of consciousness.... Nothing to do with the Vatican, but the knowledge stems back to hindusim and budhism. It is in ancient relegions depicted as the snake that rises through the chakras.

Edited by kestrel

i do not see how kundalini can be related to the serpent symbolism @ the vatican.
the indian traditions speak of the nagas (serpent race) ,
so do african traditions of the cheetauri / mantindane (also serpent race)

i can see how the "serpent race" could relate to the vatican symbolism

Edited by shabbirss
54 minutes ago, shabbirss said:

i do not see how kundalini can be related to the serpent symbolism @ the vatican.
the indian traditions speak of the nagas (serpent race) ,
so do african traditions of the cheetauri / mantindane (also serpent race)

i can see how the "serpent race" could relate to the vatican symbolism

If you read two posts up, I wasnt comparing the symbolism of the serpent to the vatican or hiddusm or buddism in partiicular... . I am not here to go against ones belief. I was just observing of how the serpeant is depicted throughout various belief systems. In particular theyesnake is depicted by the raising serpent through the root chakra points during kundalini awakening. The previous video entitled "the ceberebral spinal fluid and the nature of consciousness" depicts how human consciousness is raised through spritiual awakening. The pineal gland has rods and cones, as can be found in the eyes.

Edited by kestrel

and the mitochondria in a cell also has a serpent like design...
but this is "spiritual" stuff, unrelated to the bloodlines?

or do you find a connection between this and the elite bloodlines? @ @kestrel

Edited by shabbirss

I see a connection between all humans via the spiral twist of DNA. But like I said this is depicted through hiddusm and buddism via the spiral twist of the snake climbing up the chakras during kundalini awkening. It is as if the ancients had understanding of this puzzle of how the intertwining of DNA could be found in other parts of the body, and they knew of it.

Edited by kestrel
1 hour ago, kestrel said:

Yup, I see it from the outside from above now.

Why would the Vatican model a building on the very animal that 'helped ruin' Adam & Eves blissful state of innocence ?

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Why would the Vatican model a building on the very animal that 'helped ruin' Adam & Eves blissful state of innocence ?

and Adam gave god his rib to grow Eve. I guess they planted it in a flower pot. LOL.

Edited by kestrel
4 hours ago, kestrel said:

That is your opinion. We welcome it here as it is an open discussion forum and one would never undermine anothers journey. However others here may not follow organised religion but spirituality in their journey. I am not here to slate the beliefs of another, only to bring forth ones own choices in what you want to believe.

No its not my opinion and if other peoples 'journey' is to tell lies then i will undermine it

1 hour ago, Basket Case said:

Bare in mind that the church is just an institution and it has had different factions fighting over the control of it for centuries so the question now, as we see it pushing for a one world religion under ecumenicism and for a one world bank and one world government is: who is control of it now?

Here's what Mel Gibsons dad thinks about that:

He was also quoted as saying that the Second Vatican Council was "a Masonic plot backed by the Jews."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hutton_Gibson

Sedevacantism is the position held by some people who identify as Catholic[1][2] that the present occupier of the Holy See is not truly the pope due to the mainstream church's espousal of what they see as the heresy of modernism and that, for lack of a valid pope, the See has been vacant since the death of Pope Pius XII in 1958 or the death of Pope John XXIII in 1963.

The term sedevacantism is derived from the Latin phrase sede vacante, which means "with the chair [of Saint Peter] vacant".[3] The phrase is commonly used to refer specifically to a vacancy of the Holy See from the death or resignation of a pope to the election of his successor. Sedevacantism as a term in English appears to date from the 1980s, though the movement itself is older.[4]

Among those who maintain that the see of Rome, occupied by what they declare to be an illegitimate pope, was really vacant, some have chosen an alternative pope of their own, and thus in their view ended the vacancy of the see, and are known sometimes as conclavists.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sedevacantism

• Like 1
4 hours ago, shabbirss said:

@Macnamara check above please to understand where we are coming from.
This series also includes the research that leads back to the Jesuits whom created the first
express trusts in history that was used to enslave humanity under the Papal Bull of 1302.
aka
when the papacy declared that they owned the world and all of the people and resources.

Edited by shabbirss
22 minutes ago, shabbirss said:

@Macnamara check above please to understand where we are coming from.
This series also includes the research that leads back to the Jesuits whom created the first
express trusts in history that was used to enslave humanity under the Papal Bull of 1302.
aka
when the papacy declared that they owned the world and all of the people and resources.

the jesuits were founded by ignatius loyolla a merrano jew

The exercises he espoused are magical exercises that are praised by people like the jewish kabalist occultist israel regardie