Jump to content

The Real Way Out Of The Matrix


Recommended Posts

Having read many opinions on what do do re money while the world implodes due to the fake pandemic, here are some thoughts.

Personally all this arguing over whether crypto or gold or silver will save humanity from the Matrix imploding is all rather moot.

 

I feel any form of money is not going to be the future. Ive felt it for a long time, even before this mess started, or before I spent time looking at crypto. The only real way out is for people to go back to community style living where the whole community is involved with each other and collaberating with skills, such as Michael Tellinger describes in his Ubuntu movement.

The only way to smash the 'system' is to be able to live independently of it on your own terms where the endless 'rules' will not effect you. Without 'us' and our tax etc they have no system. 

While we still play the money game, in whatever format, we will never be truly free.

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

Having read many opinions on what do do re money while the world implodes due to the fake pandemic, here are some thoughts.

Personally all this arguing over whether crypto or gold or silver will save humanity from the Matrix imploding is all rather moot.

 

I feel any form of money is not going to be the future. Ive felt it for a long time, even before this mess started, or before I spent time looking at crypto. The only real way out is for people to go back to community style living where the whole community is involved with each other and collaberating with skills, such as Michael Tellinger describes in his Ubuntu movement.

The only way to smash the 'system' is to be able to live independently of it on your own terms where the endless 'rules' will not effect you. Without 'us' and our tax etc they have no system. 

While we still play the money game, in whatever format, we will never be truly free.

The problem is, the majority of people alive today are “embedded” in this reality, or unreality as I call it,  and they will go along with whatever form of government is dictated by the system. That is why the global fascist takeover will come off without a hitch...Our true enemies are the embeds, the unassuming family members or neighbors, the ones wearing the silly masks, not the elite....

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Cgab1 said:

The problem is, the majority of people alive today are “embedded” in this reality, or unreality as I call it,  and they will go along with whatever form of government is dictated by the system. That is why the global fascist takeover will come off without a hitch...Our true enemies are the embeds, the unassuming family members or neighbors, the ones wearing the silly masks, not the elite....

 

Oh you are so right with this comment. We have been gradually eroded as a species, constantly separated from family, community, each other. People are stupid sheep. They are participants in the stupidity of the control Matrix

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, TheAwakened said:

I agree there needs to be a movement to DEFUND THE TAXING SYSTEM.

 

Just stop paying taxes, stop buying stuff. Only buy basic food and then grow your own food.

 

"They" would hate that. 

 

I already dont do tax, and other stuff. Also ridding myself of possessions to do just that. Tax feeds the Matrix for sure. And property which is riddled with it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

 

Oh you are so right with this comment. We have been gradually eroded as a species, constantly separated from family, community, each other. People are stupid sheep. They are participants in the stupidity of the control Matrix

The only reason the takeover is going to work is because the elite can leverage the perceptions of the majority of the population to implement their plan. Those of us who are awake don’t stand a chance..and the embed majority would rather see us burned at the stake....

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Having read many opinions on what do do re money while the world implodes due to the fake pandemic, here are some thoughts.

Personally all this arguing over whether crypto or gold or silver will save humanity from the Matrix imploding is all rather moot.

 

I feel any form of money is not going to be the future. Ive felt it for a long time, even before this mess started, or before I spent time looking at crypto. The only real way out is for people to go back to community style living where the whole community is involved with each other and collaberating with skills, such as Michael Tellinger describes in his Ubuntu movement.

The only way to smash the 'system' is to be able to live independently of it on your own terms where the endless 'rules' will not effect you. Without 'us' and our tax etc they have no system. 

While we still play the money game, in whatever format, we will never be truly free.

 

Yup their rules not mine. It's not just tax. Stop buying all the endless, useless crap (as TheAwakened says below). Replace what you have to have with alternatives where poss. Do without (especially when you realise what you were doing 'with' is harmful.

 

1 hour ago, TheAwakened said:

I agree there needs to be a movement to DEFUND THE TAXING SYSTEM.

 

Just stop paying taxes, stop buying stuff. Only buy basic food and then grow your own food.

 

"They" would hate that. 

 

In the UK Income tax is a temporary measure that has to be voted in by your MPs each and every year I shit you not, look it up. It goes back to post-Napoleonic war times.

 

Tell your MP to vote against it next time. I do. My f*cking MP had a 'lockdown' conference call with local businesses when this all started getting serious around April and because I have a limited company (hasn't traded for ten years now) I must have been on their radar and got invited. Soooo.... I joined the call with all the scared sheeple, had to wait ages to get in by which time I was half way through a bottle of red and said (with an audience of maybe ten) "as income tax is temporary and we're facing financial problems why not give us all a year free from income tax. And at the same time you could enforce corporation tax to the full extent which would more than cover the shortfall". Response: Thanks for your views, moving on.

 

I haven't paid any income tax for at least 20 years, not by fraud but by playing the system like the rich do. Limited companies are a great way to shave money.

 

Yes, stop paying tax - but we need many to do it because if only a few do they will be made example of.

25 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

 

I already dont do tax, and other stuff. Also ridding myself of possessions to do just that. Tax feeds the Matrix for sure. And property which is riddled with it.

Top drawer. We've been conditioned to materialism.

We have few needs - food, shelter, company.

 

Dark times are coming very soon so we should all be ready to supply the basic needs for all, with a large dose of love too.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Cgab1 said:

The only reason the takeover is going to work is because the elite can leverage the perceptions of the majority of the population to implement their plan. Those of us who are awake don’t stand a chance..and the embed majority would rather see us burned at the stake....

Fills my trousers when I think of what they'd do to us, burning at the stake is the least of it when you think about some examples of their spiteful hatred of humans.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

 

Yup their rules not mine. It's not just tax. Stop buying all the endless, useless crap (as TheAwakened says below). Replace what you have to have with alternatives where poss. Do without (especially when you realise what you were doing 'with' is harmful.

 

 

In the UK Income tax is a temporary measure that has to be voted in by your MPs each and every year I shit you not, look it up. It goes back to post-Napoleonic war times.

 

Tell your MP to vote against it next time. I do. My f*cking MP had a 'lockdown' conference call with local businesses when this all started getting serious around April and because I have a limited company (hasn't traded for ten years now) I must have been on their radar and got invited. Soooo.... I joined the call with all the scared sheeple, had to wait ages to get in by which time I was half way through a bottle of red and said (with an audience of maybe ten) "as income tax is temporary and we're facing financial problems why not give us all a year free from income tax. And at the same time you could enforce corporation tax to the full extent which would more than cover the shortfall". Response: Thanks for your views, moving on.

 

I haven't paid any income tax for at least 20 years, not by fraud but by playing the system like the rich do. Limited companies are a great way to shave money.

 

Yes, stop paying tax - but we need many to do it because if only a few do they will be made example of.

Top drawer. We've been conditioned to materialism.

We have few needs - food, shelter, company.

 

Dark times are coming very soon so we should all be ready to supply the basic needs for all, with a large dose of love too.

 

 Oh yeah I know all about the 'voluntary' tax system and how to be out of it, as I am. Tax is satan spawn. As is money in all variants. Id rather have nothing than continue in this crap. Coz this is just endless pain. I think there will need to be a debt forgiveness, but depending on how it goes, may never happen of course.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...