Why are people afraid of the FACTS about Jewish Leaders and Oligarchs

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I started a thread on the original David Icke Forum a few years ago by the same name, but it was quickly ranted because imo Hasbara agents infilitrated it   I made it clear then and I'll mak

Because that would be blatantly untrue Basket. It would be like accusing Johnson, Hancock 'Witless and Unbalanced' (Whitty and Vallance) of terrorizing us of Covid 19 when in fact this 'killer disease

So how powerful is this hidden government of sabbatean-freemasonry?   Well lets consider that they have the power to take the UK and US into wars. For example the scottish MP Tam Dalyell sai

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, Lord Humungus said:

Yeah man, those kikes forced those nazis to deport them to concentration camps so they caught play the victim role and get their hands on Israel or something

22 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

@TheAwakened Thaf's a rabbit hole unto itself. The claim is that Jewish german bankers knew how to give themselves more power by funding Hitler. There are books written on it but I haven't read them myself, but in the book apparently Hitler was financially propped up by Sidney Warburg.

If you can find a pdf of this book somewhere i'd appreciate it, synopsis alone peaked my attention.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Hitlers-Secret-Backers-Sidney-Warburg/dp/B072ZHBVLP

I've heard of this a while ago but discredited as nonsense.

I read it was rich American Jews who funded Hitler. The argument was how did Hitler manage to get so much power and all the weapons etc. 

19 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Thanks. Will look into it. 

46 minutes ago, TheAwakened said:

Wait. What 

So Germans were DEFENDING their land against Jewish oppression? 

I'm open minded. Can anyone please elaborate?

Well I don't want to throw all Jews under the bus, but yeah they were fighting against Bolshevism.

Germans would often side with indigenous peoples, that's why they had quite a bit of sympathy for native Americans.

1603711058490.jpg.eff8b48609247fe372a6de1cdffa4e18.jpg.

This is why folks like Malcom X and George Lincoln Rockwell were cool with each other, because they were both fighting a similar struggle, the right to self-determination for their people. I think Marcus Garvey and moustache man were cool with each other too if I remember rightly, or shared similar views anyway.

Minorities that fought for the Reich often looked more cheerful than those that fought for the allies too.

1603707280899.jpg.2c85e98075edd3890d232754a2d1b2f8.jpg

“Hitler didn't snub me—it was [FDR] who snubbed me. The president didn't even send me a telegram.” ~Jesse Owens

That's not to say that NatSocs were saints, obviously they weren't, but I'm just adding another side of the story.

The evils of Bolshevism were why Ukrainians welcomed Hitler, because they thought they may be saved from persecution.

Ukraine-so-upset-German-Invasion-they-protest..jpg.d99360a5a89d1882f091bf66d4c5f75f.jpg

6 hours ago, TheAwakened said:

I've heard of this a while ago but discredited as nonsense.

I read it was rich American Jews who funded Hitler. The argument was how did Hitler manage to get so much power and all the weapons etc. 

Thanks. Will look into it. 

Rich elites funded Hitler, whether they were jewish or not, this is fact.

6 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Well I don't want to throw all Jews under the bus, but yeah they were fighting against Bolshevism.

Germans would often side with indigenous peoples, that's why they had quite a bit of sympathy for native Americans.

1603711058490.jpg.eff8b48609247fe372a6de1cdffa4e18.jpg.

This is why folks like Malcom X and George Lincoln Rockwell were cool with each other, because they were both fighting a similar struggle, the right to self-determination for their people. I think Marcus Garvey and moustache man were cool with each other too if I remember rightly, or shared similar views anyway.

Minorities that fought for the Reich often looked more cheerful than those that fought for the allies too.

1603707280899.jpg.2c85e98075edd3890d232754a2d1b2f8.jpg

“Hitler didn't snub me—it was [FDR] who snubbed me. The president didn't even send me a telegram.” ~Jesse Owens

That's not to say that NatSocs were saints, obviously they weren't, but I'm just adding another side of the story.

The evils of Bolshevism were why Ukrainians welcomed Hitler, because they thought they may be saved from persecution.

Ukraine-so-upset-German-Invasion-they-protest..jpg.d99360a5a89d1882f091bf66d4c5f75f.jpg

It's a human flaw to think the enemy of your enemy is the good guy. He can be your ally but you should never assume he's a good guy. I learned this life lesson in the far east

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Lord Humungus said:

It's a human flaw to think the enemy of your enemy is the good guy. He can be your ally but you should never assume he's a good guy. I learned this life lesson in the far east

Maybe, but it's also a flaw to support subversive conservative inc.

1 hour ago, WanderingMinds said:

The Wikipedia page on Globalism alone can be overwhelming, while IMO posting on a community forum on the subject really won't make a difference. This topic is beyond my scope of knowledge and influence. 

Complex Systems Approaches to Global Politics

160380915680013607.thumb.gif.ba45100a77e3a0c704043a92ac31bc8a.gif

Communitarianism is a new one that sprung up from Israel too. Invented by Amatai Etzioni aka Werner Falk (butchered spelling but that's the pronounciation).

Definitely not well versed on it but this book is supposed to be eye opening. Need to actually sit down and read it because this interview by Niki Raapana is absolutely terrifying.

The Anti-Communitarian Manifesto

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://canadiantruths.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/2020_ebook.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwi9zr6xltXsAhXVVRUIHccqBPsQFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw3poUN7KIkInQK_x_e6LJPx

10 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Maybe, but it's also a flaw to support subversive conservative inc.

I don't support conservative inc.

Conservative Inc. is a pejorative term used to describe secretly funded spokesmen who try to claim leadership of the conservative movement while actually being liberal on key social issues of importance to the grassroots, such as illegal immigration and Donald Trump.[1] The financiers of Conservative Inc. are delusional in thinking they can monopolize the conservative movement without disclosing their agenda, which includes open borders and globalism. They have also failed to defend movement conservatism in the face of left-wing attacks.[2][3]

Part of the game plan of Conservative Inc. is to try to marginalize and demonize critics, in an improper attempt to monopolize the right side of the political spectrum. An example of this a half-century ago was when William F. Buckley participated in the smear of the John Birch Society in reaction to the success by the group in pulling conservative supporters away from Buckley.

The Fox News Channel – a money-making scheme by faux conservatives who pander to elderly Republicans while profiting from them – is an example of Conservative Inc.

Conservative Inc. spokesmen are often motivated by money and push the agenda of the undisclosed funders, such as the former Koch brothers and other billionaires. Conservative Inc. tends to be well-placed on pseudo-conservative websites and has keynote appearances at conferences.

Conservative Inc. is dominated by people who think that conservative politics is a way to make money, rather than a place to volunteer for the betterment of others. The Conservative Inc. "leaders" are often very hostile to grassroots activists, particularly if they might upset the flow of money to those profiting from it.

Conservative Inc. spokesmen tend to be pro-Koch agenda and anti-Trump.

https://www.conservapedia.com/Conservative_Inc.

Edited by Lord Humungus
36 minutes ago, WanderingMinds said:

In 1980 New York, three young men who were all adopted meet each other and find out they’re triplets who were separated at birth.

I've watched this twice. 

Fascinating and horrifying.

The secretive people / agency behind this occurrence are insideous and evil... 

24 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

I've watched this twice. 

Fascinating and horrifying.

The secretive people / agency behind this occurrence are insideous and evil... 

Never seen it but sounds interesting

this looks like the full thing

16 minutes ago, lake said:

Never seen it but sounds interesting

this looks like the full thing

Cool. 

Had a quick flick through. 

It's all there. 

A deeply underhand experiment about Nature / Nurture.. 

It's almost like the film "The Boys from Brazil" only real 😕 

(edit to add : The 'results / conclusions' of the 'experiment' cannot be released for many years. And guess the 'Ethnicity' of these secret funders / experimenters)

25 minutes ago, Lord Humungus said:

You keep putting "zionism" on a pedestal of being on top of the pyramid, they are not.

Stop assuming what I do or don't believe. I was talking about a zionist internet "anti-semitism" purge on a thread about Judaism.

Always got something to say when I mention it though don't you, clown.

7 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Stop assuming what I do or don't believe. I was talking about a zionist internet "anti-semitism" purge on a thread about Judaism.

Always got something to say when I mention it though don't you, clown.

Stop working against me and work with me. We have the same objective.

Download and read the pdf i posted, it's a real eye opener.

Edited by Lord Humungus
35 minutes ago, Lord Humungus said:

Stop working against me and work with me. We have the same objective.

Download and read the pdf i posted, it's a real eye opener.

Great flip flop.

A couple of days ago you were saying 'Jews don't run shit' and calling people 'anti-semites'.

Seems you're trying to regain the trust you lost..

Don't trust this guy folks.... he did this to a member on Truth-Zone, told him what he wanted to hear and tried to gain trust.... then turned on him and started sendiing scripts to harvest IP addresses.

This guy is a Fed. 

• Like 2
On 10/9/2020 at 7:17 PM, Macnamara said:

The idea of a controlling 'white patriarchy' is a big lie created to conceal from people which patriarchy is actually controlling things

Have you heard of a report titled The Authoritarian Personality? It was sponsored by the American Jewish Committee and carried out by 4 academics who were not Irish Americans in the 1950s. It found that our traditional white European family was the root of all fascism and suggested interesting ways of subverting it. This report is essential reading if you want to understand what happened in the following decades.

• Like 1
Just now, Truthspoon said:

Great flip flop.

A couple of days ago you were saying 'Jews don't run shit' and calling people 'anti-semites'.

Don't trust this guy folks.... he did this to a member on Truth-Zone, told him what he wanted to hear and tried to gain trust.... then turned on him and started sendiing scripts to harvest IP addresses.

This guy is a Fed. 

Your beloved Truth Zone forum is a Fed Honey Trap. Stop working against me and work with me. We have the same objective (I hope).

4 hours ago, Teardropexplodes said:

Have you heard of a report titled The Authoritarian Personality? It was sponsored by the American Jewish Committee and carried out by 4 academics who were not Irish Americans in the 1950s. It found that our traditional white European family was the root of all fascism and suggested interesting ways of subverting it. This report is essential reading if you want to understand what happened in the following decades.

Sure...it was the work of the marxist, sabbatean-jewish frankfurt school which wishes to replace the family with the state so that the state (or rather the sabbateans who control the state) can then inculcate all the children with their statist world view and prevent local, individualistic values being passed on by parents

That's how they destroy true human diversity and instead create mind controlled globalist, cardboard cut out, automatons

4 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

Great flip flop.

This guy is a Fed. 

Out of likes.

But this poster has to be Hasbara.

That's from following him for over a year on a different fourm.

He lies.

Aish-Hatorah%E2%80%99s-Hasbara-Fellowshi

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

Keir "unapologetic zionist" Starmer responds to Labour "anti-semitism" report. 

He waffles about equality yet equality means everyone can be critical of anyone equally... 

Unless it's the noahide laws. 

Starmer is gonna replace Boris via Israel BOOK IT 

• Like 1
  • Basket Case changed the title to Why are people afraid of the FACTS about Jewish Leaders and Oligarchs