Why are people afraid of the FACTS about Jewish Leaders and Oligarchs

29 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

You're a lying dog.

You've already been banned from this forum three times at least.

Why do you keep coming back?

Because you're under orders.

I suggest you don't click this creep's link or have anything to do with any private messages from him.

If you do then your privacy and anonymity is probably already compromised.

I keep getting banned because you and your gang of rabid antisemites keep reporting me. Typical cancel culture mentality which confirms my position that antisemitism belongs with the crybully sjw's on the left.

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I started a thread on the original David Icke Forum a few years ago by the same name, but it was quickly ranted because imo Hasbara agents infilitrated it   I made it clear then and I'll mak

Because that would be blatantly untrue Basket. It would be like accusing Johnson, Hancock 'Witless and Unbalanced' (Whitty and Vallance) of terrorizing us of Covid 19 when in fact this 'killer disease

So how powerful is this hidden government of sabbatean-freemasonry?   Well lets consider that they have the power to take the UK and US into wars. For example the scottish MP Tam Dalyell sai

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Lord Humungus said:

I keep getting banned because you and your gang of rabid antisemites keep reporting me. Typical cancel culture mentality which confirms my position that antisemitism belongs with the crybully sjw's on the left.

You're just a nasty person full stop.

Remember posting this image, targetted at me on Truth-Zone?

Mods   ... please delete if you want to, because it's gross.

He_Told_Me_To_Make_Him_a_Sandwich_I_Shou

Edited by Golden Retriever

Brilliant. Never seen that video before.......

Just as well that there are no scenes from the Auschwitz brothel which was there to service the needs of the inmates (they were J£W$ so I guess they're not known for their chastity and self control).

Is that really how you accommodate people you are trying to kill?

With theatres, swimming pools and brothels?

Lol....obviously not.

Edited by Truthspoon

A lot of crying by @Lord Humungus calling people the perfect blanket argument, "anti-semites".

Don't think you actually know anything about the Talmud or Torah to be honest because if you did you wouldn't be so quick to defend Judaism. In the Talmud, they essentially verbally brutalise Christ, saying that he was tortured and stoned. They also believe that after he died, he went to hell in which he was left burning in boiling excrement. The number one enemy of the Jews in those days wasn't even Jesus, it was the Jews who converted to Christianity, they were essentially hunted down. Why? Maybe they had an issue with the religion. Does this make them anti-semites?

That's not even mentioning the paedophillia and Ritual abuse with the Kabbalah or the funding of the trans-atlantic slave trade and buying of slaves because they believe that black people are to live in poverty and be worker bees for the Jews.

I don't believe this... They do. Does it make me an anti-semite to point out the scumfuckery they've been doing for generations? Is Paul the Revelator an Anti-semite? What about Jesus? 

"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

You do the deeds of your father.”

Then they said to Him, “We were not born of fornication; we have one Father—God.”

Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and came from God; nor have I come of Myself, but He sent Me. Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word. You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you shall do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Lord Humungus said:

I keep getting banned because you and your gang of rabid antisemites keep reporting me.  

I feel like someone just pinned a medal to my chest.

Edited by Truthspoon
25 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Brilliant. Never seen that video before.......

Just as well that there are no scenes from the Auschwitz brothel which was there to service the needs of the inmates (they were J£W$ so I guess they're not known for their chastity and self control).

Is that really how you accommodate people you are trying to kill?

With theatres, swimming pools and brothels?

Lol....obviously not.

IEWS= Jews= Iesus=Jesus, Wise??

Janus= Joinsus Jenus=Genusis= Genesis=Venus= Jesus so who the hell is daniel

39 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

A lot of crying by @Lord Humungus calling people the perfect blanket argument, "anti-semites".

Don't think you actually know anything about the Talmud or Torah to be honest because if you did you wouldn't be so quick to defend Judaism. In the Talmud, they essentially verbally brutalise Christ, saying that he was tortured and stoned. They also believe that after he died, he went to hell in which he was left burning in boiling excrement. The number one enemy of the Jews in those days wasn't even Jesus, it was the Jews who converted to Christianity, they were essentially hunted down. Why? Maybe they had an issue with the religion. Does this make them anti-semites?

That's not even mentioning the paedophillia and Ritual abuse with the Kabbalah or the funding of the trans-atlantic slave trade and buying of slaves because they believe that black people are to live in poverty and be worker bees for the Jews.

I don't believe this... They do. Does it make me an anti-semite to point out the scumfuckery they've been doing for generations? Is Paul the Revelator an Anti-semite? What about Jesus? 

"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

You do the deeds of your father.”

Then they said to Him, “We were not born of fornication; we have one Father—God.”

Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and came from God; nor have I come of Myself, but He sent Me. Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word. You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you shall do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.

I don't let them control my life like you obsessed antisemites do.

I trust the almighty God to deal with them as he sees fit.

45 minutes ago, Lord Humungus said:

I don't let them control my life like you obsessed antisemites do.

I trust the almighty God to deal with them as he sees fit.

You comment "Obsessed anti-semites" on a post about the facts of Judaism.

Moronic springs to mind.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

You comment "Obsessed anti-semites" on a post about the facts of Judaism.

Moronic springs to mind.

Nope, I'm very well aware of the destructive influence of the jews. I just don't give them more power by obsessing over them. Jews thrive on your hatred. 

2 minutes ago, Lord Humungus said:

Nope, I'm very well aware of the destructive influence of the jews. I just don't give them more power by obsessing over them. Jews thrive on your hatred. 

Then stop assuming you know how people feel on the situation. Always saying we're hateful, you said we were white supremacists, anti-semites and obsessed with jews. 

If you don't like what people say on the subject why don't you fuck off to another thread and cry about it with people who actually give a shit.

Last reply i'm giving you because you have nothing interesting or useful to add to the conversation.

1 hour ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Then stop assuming you know how people feel on the situation. Always saying we're hateful, you said we were white supremacists, anti-semites and obsessed with jews. 

If you don't like what people say on the subject why don't you fuck off to another thread and cry about it with people who actually give a shit.

Last reply i'm giving you because you have nothing interesting or useful to add to the conversation.

Nope, i never called you a "white supremacist". And this is exactly what i mean. You people are obsessed. You're SJW crybullies, You've adopted cancel culture. You're beyond reason or logic. You have rejected Logos and you have become what you obsess about. You have adopted the jewish revolutionary spirit.

Edited by Lord Humungus
2 minutes ago, Lord Humungus said:

Nope, i never called you a "white supremacist". 

You have in the past don't lie. You also flap your gums calling people anti-semites so blow it out your arse.

4 minutes ago, Lord Humungus said:

You people are obsessed. You're SJW crybullies, You're beyond reason or logic.

*Goes onto thread about said subject then complains that people talk about the subject*

8 minutes ago, Lord Humungus said:

You have rejected Logos and you have become what you obsess about. You have adopted the jewish revolutionary spirit.

How does talking about a taboo subject, which is a key cog in today's unfolding events, mean I am obsessed? 

Better yet why is this ADL troll on here anyway? Surely you got better things to do than wave the Christian Zionist flag in every subject relating to Zionism? 

You are genuinely absurd and you continuously reflect/deflect. Why are you even on this thread or forum? Wouldn't even bother reporting you since you'll just make your 17th account and continue to live on the funny farm.

41 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

You have in the past don't lie. You also flap your gums calling people anti-semites so blow it out your arse.

*Goes onto thread about said subject then complains that people talk about the subject*

How does talking about a taboo subject, which is a key cog in today's unfolding events, mean I am obsessed? 

Better yet why is this ADL troll on here anyway? Surely you got better things to do than wave the Christian Zionist flag in every subject relating to Zionism? 

You are genuinely absurd and you continuously reflect/deflect. Why are you even on this thread or forum? Wouldn't even bother reporting you since you'll just make your 17th account and continue to live on the funny farm.

Quote me where I called you a "white supremacist". You can't because I haven't. 

I know about the destructive influence of the the chosenites. And I see you and your comrades are playing right into their hands. I'm trying to educate you.

25 minutes ago, Lord Humungus said:

Quote me where I called you a "white supremacist". You can't because I haven't. 

I know about the destructive influence of the the chosenites. And I see you and your comrades are playing right into their hands. I'm trying to educate you.

Well save it for someone who cares Professor Shillary

7 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Youtube banned this years ago. Listen to the end, which most of the world knows nothing about becuase of the Jewish media or people just don't want to know the truth. It hurts them too much.

Wait. What 

So Germans were DEFENDING their land against Jewish oppression? 

I'm open minded. Can anyone please elaborate?

5 minutes ago, TheAwakened said:

Wait. What 

So Germans were DEFENDING their land against Jewish oppression? 

I'm open minded. Can anyone please elaborate?

Yeah man, those kikes forced those nazis to deport them to concentration camps so they caught play the victim role and get their hands on Israel or something

Edited by Lord Humungus

@TheAwakened Thaf's a rabbit hole unto itself. The claim is that Jewish german bankers knew how to give themselves more power by funding Hitler. There are books written on it but I haven't read them myself, but in the book apparently Hitler was financially propped up by Sidney Warburg.

If you can find a pdf of this book somewhere i'd appreciate it, synopsis alone peaked my attention.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Hitlers-Secret-Backers-Sidney-Warburg/dp/B072ZHBVLP

• Basket Case changed the title to Why are people afraid of the FACTS about Jewish Leaders and Oligarchs