Why are people afraid of the FACTS about Jewish Leaders and Oligarchs

1 minute ago, Lord Humungus said:

I replied to your post and quoted it

So why don't you think Khazaria existed? There are the sources quoted by Koestler that can be verified.

They were very much admired for many reasons, not least their financial and diplomatic skills. As well as having a legacy of being ferocious warriors.

Being that clever do you really think that they couldn't hatch a plan that would eventually give them world domination, especially if they believe (know?) that reincarnation is a real phenomenon?

For the next poster: Spirituality is an idea from the Aquarian conspiracy, New-age c*ck-suckers to avoid personal responsibility for our own thought actions. Rather like religion as you stated.

Be responsible for your mental and physical activities, do everything with love even defending yourself in the coming turmoil.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I started a thread on the original David Icke Forum a few years ago by the same name, but it was quickly ranted because imo Hasbara agents infilitrated it   I made it clear then and I'll mak

So how powerful is this hidden government of sabbatean-freemasonry?   Well lets consider that they have the power to take the UK and US into wars. For example the scottish MP Tam Dalyell sai

Because that would be blatantly untrue Basket. It would be like accusing Johnson, Hancock 'Witless and Unbalanced' (Whitty and Vallance) of terrorizing us of Covid 19 when in fact this 'killer disease

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

So why don't you think Khazaria existed? There are the sources quoted by Koestler that can be verified.

They were very much admired for many reasons, not least their financial and diplomatic skills. As well as having a legacy of being ferocious warriors.

Being that clever do you really think that they couldn't hatch a plan that would eventually give them world domination, especially if they believe (know?) that reincarnation is a real phenomenon?

For the next poster: Spirituality is an idea from the Aquarian conspiracy, New-age c*ck-suckers to avoid personal responsibility for our own thought actions. Rather like religion as you stated.

Be responsible for your mental and physical activities, do everything with love even defending yourself in the coming turmoil.

I said "I'm not sure". I havent found any evidence. Are their any artifacts from Khazaria?

11 minutes ago, Lord Humungus said:

I said "I'm not sure". I havent found any evidence. Are their any artifacts from Khazaria?

It's an interesting subject to research, good luck.

I'm engaged in other research to do with Vaccines, mycrozymas etc. So don't really have time to put anything together for you. I would start with Koestlers book and then follow the threads therein like I did but I warn you they are thin. Archive.org is a reasonable resource for want of anything better. When and if I can recall where else I landed in that particular journey I will let you know. I'm not very good at documenting my researches because they're really just for me. I just mention stuff in threads when I think it's useful, relevant or amusing.

It's also not actually important to know the origin of this parasitic force at work today. We can look into that later when we have finally rid ourselves of their influence.

53 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

...you do not need to believe in 'deities' in order to be 'spiritual', that's what I think anyway. And likewise I also think you do not need to be religious in order to have any sense of morality or an understanding of the difference between what is 'wrong' or what is 'right'.

After all, we are all ourselves just the same Infinite Awareness experiencing each other.

I accept that; it implies you have empathy and I believe that there's no emotion more Christlike than empathy. The professors of religion (many of them) and 'moral' men sit in the highest seats of governments, they have kingdoms and powers and authorities but they are 'whited sepulchres' and are completely void of empathy. You might not profess belief in God but if you have empathy then you have 'goodwill toward men' and that implies that you are on the side of good. The missing piece in this whole equation is that there was a war in heaven and Satan and a third of hosts of heaven were cast out and we who remained were allowed to come to this earth and inhabit bodies, Satan and his angels are behind all the evil, working to deceive and blind men from the very beginning, from Cain with whom he made an oath to use human life for property, the real fight is a spiritual one.

5 hours ago, Lord Humungus said:

can one be a nationalist without being a statist, just wondering?

At what point does somebody become a statist? I'm in favour of a state that just serves the people, but not a state that micromanages every aspect of our lives.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

@Lord Humungus

We have strayed so far from Athenian style democracy where officials were more accountable for their actions. A time when the function of the government was to guarantee justice to the people of Athens. Too many governments around the world just look like they're against their people these days. Society needs more cohesion for democracy to function in my opinion. I would feel better in a constitutional republic, but even that doesn't seem perfect.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

At what point does somebody become a statist? I'm in favour of a state that just serves the people, but not a state that micromanages every aspect of our lives.

I was very sceptical about that whole "to serve the people" thing and I managed to find a library full of books on the fine details of this serving of the people. It was in a strange undecipherable language to me at first because the words that were written in these books appeared like English but when I noticed how this process of "serving the people" was going on in practice I began to notice that they attributed strange alien meanings to these words to the extent that an awful lot of reseach was required to understand what the words actually meant.

The library is rather large and since new books can alter the meaning of things in older books, it is hard to say which bookshelf the entire library would belong to could in fit inside a bookstore, since it is always changing in character. Perhaps at one time it would fit the section on morality and ethics, at other times, nature and the environment and at other times yet, it would be more fitting in the book section dedicated to war. At the current time, it's most suitable place would be the cookery section where it provides alot of guidance on the way in which to serve the people. For example, there is some guidance which is akin to letting the people choose the casserole dish they are served in which makes them a more tender delicacy for those who are feast on them.

The guidance appears in a chapter of the library called the Representation of the Peoples Act which appears at first to be the way in which the people who are being served can hold those who serve them to account, but the complexities involved in holding those who serve them to account are so obfuscated by the verbose and somewhat obfuscate writings using words which can change in meaning both over time and also on the spot by those who use these cookbooks in serving the people such that simple ideas like sovereignty, democracy, treason, rights, justice, liberty, are not held to have same meaning by those who serve the people from one day to the next or even at times in the same conversation and have meanings which are alien to those who were taught the English language in British schools when I was a child.

It seems we were so backward in those days that we considered medical experimentation on animals to distasteful and medical experimentation on human beings quite gruesome. Mandatory practices of the latter were on a par with what we were taught to be "crimes committed by the government" in Nazi Germany, Soviet Europe, it never occurred to us that these could be good and wonderful institutions to have in our own society to serve the people but it seems beyond all reasonable doubt that there are those who were working within our system who had great ambitions to serve the people as best as they could. I notice they encourage accusations against those terrible regimes like the one led up by Donald Trump who is on record for having made himself an obstacle against mandatory medical practices which those who wish to serve the people are very upset about, so much so that they point fingers at Donald Trump and call him alot of nasty names, but strangely, those who wish to serve the people with mandatory medical procedures call Donald Trump and Nazi who is mentally ill.

I am no great genius compared to these people since I myself do not have the wisdom they do to make sense of how a president against mandatory medical procedures could be associated with the a regime like Nazi Germany who served people like jews and gypsies, dissidents and those it deemed mentally ill so well that once their government procedures were enacted, none of those who were served made any complaints. Maybe Donald Trump is secretly hoping to serve the people as well as those who last served the people so wonderfully but then Im confused with the reasoning of how in the views of those with wisdom I do not have that Donald Trump could be a bad thing, if sercretly he is some kind of advocated for third reich policies which seem to be so adored by those who wish to serve the people.

As a mere idiot compared to these wise wise people who only want to serve the people, the whole thing about Donald Trump is very confusing for me. Appearanced being deceptive since he is presented as a bad person with bad policies because he is an obstacle to good people who wish to implement measures used in Nazi Germany which are presented to me as good except that Nazi's themself are bad but their policies are presented as good.

I'm going to stick with metaphysics, cryptographic algorithms and astronomic observations as I'm so stupid I've only recently managed to determine that the earth is possibly a big round thing caused by some "magical attractor" in space that causes matter to collect around it forming the earth and seas we call the earth.

These geniuses knew this already using some special rule of logic they have discovered but wont tell anyone how it works called that they describe as "Everyone knows that". The televisions are used to inform people what everybody knows already which seems to me very confusing in that who would need to be informed about what they already they already know. I am amongst the idiots who have watched a television not knowing what everybody else knows and for having watched the programming, I have found myself walking away still not know what it tells me everybody knows. I am a very confused person though.

Im probably mentally ill in a world where the policies of Nazi Germany as good things to those who wish to serve the people and since that seems to be the case, you probably shouldn't pay any heed to my rambings if you would like to have those who serve the people like you. I dont think they like me. I'm too mentally ill to even know I'm mentally ill. I dont even understand things like psychology where there is made available a therapeutic practice called electro-convulsive shock therapy that can help a patient forget memories that those who serve the patients consider in the patients best interests not to have any more. I'm so stupid that I look at that like torturing a patient because they remember things those serving them want them to forget. Compulsory psychotropic drugs that the people serving the patients  use to help the patient who can never make a full recovery and must stay on these drugs for the rest of their life seem to me like a form of pharmaceutically induced imprisonment imposed upon a patients mind rather than some health giving practice as may be supposed by the idea that the people these treatments are carried out on are called patients and the people who carry out these practices form branches associated with state health services. That's how stupid I am. I don't even understand how voting can be worthwhile if the people I could vote for seem to have no ability to help me from my stupidity by setting me free from my stupidity about the how these practices are moral and just and not immediately visible to all the children growing up in the societies where such things are practiced. I am so stupid that its my belief that if the children ever discovered that those patients being treated in those "hospitals" that adults would call "community institutionalisation" or some such thing, that they would not have the language to describe their feelings of fear and terror if they were to find out that these "jails" (for want of a term a child could understand) are imposed on people in disregard of the neccessities of any trial and are not regarded as punishments for a crime but a fully grown and properly matured adult would recognise it to be a form of the practice of arbitrary detention considered to be abhorrent by the victors of every war against such practices against regimes which support such practitices.

This is but one example of people serving people which appear to me that there at least three meanings to that word "serve". The person they give treatement to may be under the impression that it is they who are being served. "The public" (whos interests being determinned by the hierarchy rather than the public, equates to the meaning of "the public" in this context, being the hierarchy itself). The hierarchy is also being "served". In addition the people giving treatment are also serving themselves in that they derive a wage, a stipend or recompense for their time in some form in the giving of such treatment. The complex details of this is hidden from view and never lingered on much by those who simply relate that there is a person or people who are being served, who are, in the much occulted circumsances, those who are least well served of all three parties involved. News services which conceal important public information. Medical services which do never allow it to be imagined that the radioactive pills and radioactive beams of therapy could ever possibly be a cause of the condition the diagnosed advised toward treatment receive by those who serve them. This "treatment is not the cure but the curse" scenario is not isolated to what oncology departments could never afford to dare think about let alone apply and scientific method to the analasys of a disease which only became popular after the discovery of Marie Curie that the recenly isolated chemical element radium emitted a kind of light which was invisible. Far from the christlight of echatology seen around gurus and saints in religious art, this is actual electromagnetic light with wavelengths that cant be picked up by the human eyes but none the less affects human tissue in that it promotes the induction of carcinomas which are so correlating with the disease called cancer. In the cook book, there is a chapter entitled the the Cancer Act 1939 which makes it an offence under Section 4 to offer to treat cancer or to give any advice in regards to the treatment of cancer. I do not propose to give advice here in regards to treatment since I am not an oncologist but merely an ordinary human being relating public knowledge about things which cause symptoms associated with cancer. As for what the cure for this terrible disease will be, again I am no more a doctor than I am a lawyer just because I can relate the words in the cookbook to others, but it is a well known fact that the search for a cure for cancer has been ongoing for a very long time and the causes of cancer amongst such researchers are based on statistical correlations where there are often inexplicable false postives and false negatives such as the famous case of fitness fanatic Roy Castle who never smoked when the leading cancer statistics showed smoking and diet had statistical associations. On the back of the death of Roy Castle, it was decided that since he didn't smoke, the cause of his death must have been cancer induced by passive smoking. This of course wasnt a medical narrative but a narrative made public in the mainstream media which led to a great overturning of basic liberties for smokers which shut down bingo halls, pubs and clubs and forced workplaces to send smokers into the cold midwinter then deal with the problem of ashtrays for outdoor locations which had hitherto never been known and had to be invented to cater for the demands of the mainstream media and government rule making in their continuing quest to serve the people they chose to serve at the expense of the people they chose to serve in casserole dish at the convenience of the people they truly served.

Complex issues require complex descriptions and the five word sentences in spoke by tv news and tabloid newspapers are insufficient to describe the remedy that the less literate need, in a world which hopes to dumb such people down even further and discourage from reading long pieces of text needed, in order to have a will to investigate the valuable information some large paragraphs contain.

The Universal Declaration of Human Rights was issued to explain basic morality in very simple terms to people alleging themself too stupid to understand the complex language of international treaties that would require some dedicated research in to the meaning of words to comprehend. The people who have been serving the people, given a presumption of their innocence in human rights violations, bear to be people who do not have the literacy skills to comprehend a document like the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, yet there seems to be some deliberate will to place the European Convention on Human Rights before our eyes which makes such basic understanding of Human Rights worthless if the details in their long winded texts, do not so much conceal valuable information but invaluable information which is very important to read or be told about before living in the presumption that human rights are protected by the rule of law so absolutely that it doesnt dawn on the people being served that there are hidden caveats to these human rights being protected by the rule of law, which goes like "when they feel like it" and "if you have enough time in your life to jump through all the hoops of procedures and legal funding", only after you have discovered your human rights have been getting violated by the very people proclaiming to protect you by serving you ... in a cookpot, to the highest bidder where the only currency is power.

Duh! Muh human rights! Lol what a derp right?

Imagine me being so stupid to give a shit about the society in which I live and which the children will inherit. If I were wise like the wise people who are thriving in our world today, I should kiss the bottoms of those in superior positions and present no criticism of democratic deficits nor relate no observations of human rights violations concealled in hidden practices which bear to present themself, as protectors and providers, and helpers and all the useful things under the sun, from which they seek themselves to be concealled while they serve the people.

Meanwhile. the people being served by a concealled deceptive and unaccountable system are, by the anaccountable self-proclaimed servants, demanded to have life styles which freely provide such anonymised servants with gps locations, friends networks, recent meetings with people within conversation distance, recordings of conversations in online sites promoted by unaccountable individuals hiding under the umbrella of too big to fail corporate legal personalities with multi-national power operating outside of and against the law as could be understood by simple principals of not stealing other peoples stuff.

Those with nothing left are being served by people now taking fundamental liberties which have been proclaimed in history from the highest echelons of stately power and amongst the people on the streets to be "crimes against humanity".

Only a unity in purpose to separe the wicked servants from those who stand beside us continuing to proclaim in both their words and deeds that these are "crimes against humanity", with a view to bringing the treacherous proclaiming themselves to be our servants before extraordinarily public and open tribunals where the servants who built the surveillance apparatus who have anything to hide when their actions are placed upon the scales, will have the sword of justice thrust their heart by the blindfolded goddess in a hell from which these treacherous servant should never have escape.

Whereas, a man has a right to kill himself, granted to all by almighty god, a man also has a right to privacy granted also by almighty god which has come under attack so historically that the state parties have made bold statements that their people must never surrender these rights and that their people should stand united with all the peoples of the world in denouncing those who violate these rights such that they have agreed a foundational purpose for the individuals who serve the people of these states is the protection of these rights and not those diverse designs which we can see with our own eyes to be visibly hostile to the very rights that the state parties have agreed at the high-contracting level to protect for all mankind.

Which alien to our world do the wicked servants standing clearly hostile to the rights of the people the proclaim to serve. It is neither heaven nor earth, and in the absence of any acknowledement of the self-evident betrayal of these values let alone anything said in defence of such betrayal which began in the UK in earnest in 1995, we must draw our own conclusions for the fake democracy depicted on TV which deprived us of our sovereignty for quarter of a century during a conspiracy of silence by those who claim to serve a people who never hired them and dismissed them at the referendum who comprise people of various initial levels of wealth and ethnic backgrounds who should not be deprived for the rest of their natural life to be contained within the prison they intended for us all as an internationally declared punishment for crimes against humanity.

To impose such a system on the innocent would be involuntary servitude and a crime against humanity.

Who wishes to serve me? QUO VADIS! Friend or foe?

https://auranos.org/index.php/Serve_the_People

Edited by Steph
4 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

The only way for the influence of the state to diminish is for people to become more self reliant. Nationalists still believe the state will safe them, that's never going to happen.

Always I am thinking .... the Jews, the Jews .... I am not sure these people with Usury are the Jews.

I went to kibbutz in Israel in 1990.  Back then not religious even walked in Jerusalem meant zero to me, nothing.

Anyway the kibbutz I was on was old school, the pioneers after WW2 they worked hard made the desert into farm ... good hard work, tough work.  Back then no money in kibbutz only tokens.

But new breed today in 2020 they don't care really, life is easy ... they turn up to already built community, everything already made.  Food good in canteen ... not much effort required.   So new people decide .. oh we don't need to be Jewish anymore, we can be secular, and everyone can bring foreign wife and husband and squeeze out all sorts of babies.  All good fun.

Everything losing value.

Humans always like this ... always always always.   Jewish Christian anyone always the same.

Even football fans ... "not like the old days".

Laziness always in monkey hammock people.

War is good for the soul, sometimes everyone gets  too lazy then big war ... finally people work hard again - good, otherwise slowly dying in hammock.  Isn't it.

Usury is like that too ... make money from other people whilst sleep in hammock with bagel.  Same principle.

8 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Always I am thinking .... the Jews, the Jews .... I am not sure these people with Usury are the Jews.

I went to kibbutz in Israel in 1990.  Back then not religious even walked in Jerusalem meant zero to me, nothing.

Anyway the kibbutz I was on was old school, the pioneers after WW2 they worked hard made the desert into farm ... good hard work, tough work.  Back then no money in kibbutz only tokens.

But new breed today in 2020 they don't care really, life is easy ... they turn up to already built community, everything already made.  Food good in canteen ... not much effort required.   So new people decide .. oh we don't need to be Jewish anymore, we can be secular, and everyone can bring foreign wife and husband and squeeze out all sorts of babies.  All good fun.

Everything losing value.

Humans always like this ... always always always.   Jewish Christian anyone always the same.

Even football fans ... "not like the old days".

Laziness always in monkey hammock people.

War is good for the soul, sometimes everyone gets  too lazy then big war ... finally people work hard again - good, otherwise slowly dying in hammock.  Isn't it.

Usury is like that too ... make money from other people whilst sleep in hammock with bagel.  Same principle.

"and everyone can bring foreign wife and husband and squeeze out all sorts of babies".

2 hours ago, Lord Humungus said:

"and everyone can bring foreign wife and husband and squeeze out all sorts of babies".

Yes sorry ugly language but ... it's like you don't care about your culture or nation or traditions just find ... southern man - imagine having triple sex with swarthy stranger and big libido or something ... but it is not good.   Believe me have seen up close doesn't work out very well for anyone.  Later smell coffee, divorce swarthy stranger and go home marry neighbour's son - then happy.

Remember when ABBA was ... I mean Nordic countries were Noric ... that was good to see.  I also like to see Lebanese people Lebanese.   Care about Lebanese Pomegranate & Pumkin Kibbeh and national dishes, also Lebanese music and au de cologne.

Very good.

But now everyone eats Mr Colonel's spare ribs made out of pink slime.  All countries the same.  Yeah ... don't like at all.  Sorry if rude.

Soon all humans same ,... plastic front, plastic back and inside Belinda Gates.

Edited by rideforever
  • Like 1
On 10/9/2020 at 4:15 PM, Jikwan said:

Must agree with you GR, and maybe refine it a bit more: those that control money......control the world

Rothschild and co. are all jewish.

Im suspecting they control the banks, the jews that work the banks, the corporations, the governments right down to the local councils.

They control railways, sports, entertainment industries, MSM.

Internet etc etc

What chance have we got?

POT TO PISS IN COMES TO MIND, THEY FOLLOW THESE SUCCESFUL JEWS AND IT BREEDS A SUPERIORITY COMPLEX MINDSET, ADD TO THAT THEY SUPPOSEDLY OPEN NEW SCIENCE BREAKTHROUGHS INCLUDING SPACE, BUT THEN YOU FIND THEY JUST REHASH WHAT WAS ALREADY THERE AND CREDIT THEMSELVES, AND THEN THOSE THAT SAY BOLLOCKS THEY START TARGETTING AND GET CATHOLICS AND DRONES TO DO THE SAME

a COMET MINDSET and then they ban everyone else from watching starts, learning planets and the structure of space, but will stay in as above so below because thats the comet in its entirerty

1. 1 Masculine and phallic the tail and head, like a sperm
  2. The egg the earth the womb the phallus enters the egg and creates great destruction
  3. All animals use this process of sex male into female, unless they can self reporduce
  4. The creator is extremely destructive, so they adopt that mindset and thus always stay above the lowlife or goyim/gentiles
  5. The gentiles are the animals
  6. The six days in genesis, is the incubation of the egg, before the hormones identify its now active and it moves down the tubes
  7. The creation of adam and sistine chapel is a brain/ and a womb
  8. They run to atomic destruction as that makes them as gods
  9. Sodom is moodswings, gomorrah is haemorrages, both a story of infertility and sterilisation
  10. The  process of as above so below is
  11. Great destruction as the comet enters, so rape is high on their agenda and morality
  12. the virgin planet is raped as a child so that endorses their paedo mindset and cannot be argued as thats gods truth
  13. Is Gold good GOD
  14. The explosion is the fire/ air/water/ earth fire/ wind/ radioactive rain/ and then dust or earth
  15. So we had the bomb in 1945, using american zeros as against arab zeros( changed in 1963 to standardise a billion
  16. The next is the wind, a whirlwind of changes and rechanges as policies are rushed through at speed.
  17. The next is water and the silvery rain, polution and radiation in the air 5g to 20 g
  18. Then its the dust and earth thrown up in the air stage 3 
  19. whats in earth, aneroboic aerobic  microbes the fourth stage ( where we are at now with pandemics
  20. After that its necrotisinng fascitis/ ebola and flesh eating microbes, that makes them lose their genitals/ and gender.
  21. All are sterile and genderless/ aliens and thus GOD, with no sex, so they can now concentrate on self replication/ clones and manifestations, they can replicate as gods.
  22. The queens robe and train represents a fire comet, so she is fire/ satan/lucifer.the christed or annoited one
  23. three scottish witches that change the destiny of earth, macbeth, replayed by her and the mother and sister
  24. The fox sisters infiltrate the victorian jews and the queen for then  Sweet fox on the run)
  25. We are in the sewage, rats and microbes stage, it is all manufactured
  26. Meanwhile they ban you from watching stars and planets and somehow, a religion of oral traditions, becomes the book of their own poer mad corruptions
  27. Supernovas and dead stars are the earlier stage, and the stars are already deadand STAgNAnT SATAN
  28. Betelgeuse sends a signal or explosion 600+ years ago, the light reaches us first, but the supernova was seen in orion and the three kings or MAgi first.
  29. Libra is the creation after the supernova takes out one area of space THEY HAVE ARRIVED, its the first tech mancentric stars, before that its humble men and animals.
  30. Thier messiah warns them about lead in the weights and measures, and conmen they become
  31. Julius ceaser throws them out as does every country they land at. Iesus is Jesus is Deus is Zeus is god.
  32. Libra is the scales of Justice and their own warnings to themselves dont rip off the goy, as they WILL RETALIATE
  33. They create a messsiah to remind them
  34. They get godminded and are now with impunity
  35. They give it to the useless ones that cant even organise a regular anniversary like Easter
  36. They give you poppy instead on the 11/11/18 day, a heroin reminder
  37. They put it in a chilrdrens story the wizard of oz and make them sleep for along time in poppy fields. MK Ultra.
  38. Then its the wind, as withe the bomb so now they are isnane at AS ABOVE SO BELOW
  39. They use the silver surfer as a reminder of the wind coming in Marvel comics to warn the yoof
  40. Then its the gas cloud( hitlers stage( G4S) that only took out some not all, its all control now and they are completely infallible
  41. HCN, H2S, HNO3, and nitrates in the air, thats the vaping stage along with mercury and heavy metals
  42. They dont have enough of the heavy metals or dark matter, they need to race upstairs
  43. They hack into the yoofs head for ideas
  44. they kill the yoof
  45. they claim as their s the ben 10 alien messiah of the kids
  46. they start looking at the stars again
  47. This time all the gas is on its way and they need to serve a Canute to send it back before itwipes out everything, Canute is Cnut and a country without its ray is merely a Cnut elizabeth 1st
  48. we are in the gas cloud stage of the tail of the comet, devine intervention or cyclical
  49. next its the microbes from the dust and earth that has gone up and must come down
  50. They fill the air with microbes eg covid, heliobacter pylori and weils disease
  51. The queen says carry on at porton down her first official visit at lockdown
  52. they get a notification the vaccine i son its way
  53. they get a secret code of which companies to invest in
  54. NOT THE OLD ones like Bayer, Astra Zeneca, as thats the plebs  and they have maxed out the dividends
  55. We are the plebs we dont get told and they play the game over and over again.
  56. That is how the JEw makes and retains its wealth while we starve
  57. megiddo and the cannibals
  58. Just outside jerusalem thats the story of the last man standing who ate everything JUST TO SURVIVE
  59. and washed himself in the sea of Jordan, the dead sea
  60. Bethlehem is not in Israel its in the Palestine side through the wall.
  61. They master the art of energy manipulation, but need the plebs to do the same, so we can deflect not a comet, but the invisible enemy from the first earth, microbes  and bacteira
  62. We cant so they go to plan b, make as much cash as possible just like Scavengers or scaVENgUS, early english spellings
  63. They are flooding the sewers and blocking them with rolls and rolls of toilet paper clear the shelves, masks and gloves to bring out the  rats onto the streets
  64. The rats bring plague, covid and weils diseaes Jews is IEWS is WISE
  65. They then hide indoors awaiting the black death and PASSOVER the mosaic law and tradition
  66. Passover is the HCN cloud that Hitler used as the antichrist, thats coming from either the comet, sun or a dead star.
  67. We all fall down atishoo atishoo , and they the Scavengers aquire even more wealth
  68. They use a manifestaion of greed, the first trillionaire, and thats BEZOs and the amazonian women
  69. We all follow a dead rainbow, to the new ark or new world order
  70. we didnt get the comet they ordered so now its the gas and microbes next
  71. OHHH the arrogance of their godmind
  72. Atishoo Atishoo we all fall down.

3 minutes ago, wolfpavek1 said:

a COMET MINDSET and then they ban everyone else from watching starts, learning planets and the structure of space, but will stay in as above so below because thats the comet in its entirerty

1. 1 Masculine and phallic the tail and head, like a sperm
  2. The egg the earth the womb the phallus enters the egg and creates great destruction
  3. All animals use this process of sex male into female, unless they can self reporduce
  4. The creator is extremely destructive, so they adopt that mindset and thus always stay above the lowlife or goyim/gentiles
  5. The gentiles are the animals
  6. The six days in genesis, is the incubation of the egg, before the hormones identify its now active and it moves down the tubes
  7. The creation of adam and sistine chapel is a brain/ and a womb
  8. They run to atomic destruction as that makes them as gods
  9. Sodom is moodswings, gomorrah is haemorrages, both a story of infertility and sterilisation
  10. The  process of as above so below is
  11. Great destruction as the comet enters, so rape is high on their agenda and morality
  12. the virgin planet is raped as a child so that endorses their paedo mindset and cannot be argued as thats gods truth
  13. Is Gold good GOD
  14. The explosion is the fire/ air/water/ earth fire/ wind/ radioactive rain/ and then dust or earth
  15. So we had the bomb in 1945, using american zeros as against arab zeros( changed in 1963 to standardise a billion
  16. The next is the wind, a whirlwind of changes and rechanges as policies are rushed through at speed.
  17. The next is water and the silvery rain, polution and radiation in the air 5g to 20 g
  18. Then its the dust and earth thrown up in the air stage 3 
  19. whats in earth, aneroboic aerobic  microbes the fourth stage ( where we are at now with pandemics
  20. After that its necrotisinng fascitis/ ebola and flesh eating microbes, that makes them lose their genitals/ and gender.
  21. All are sterile and genderless/ aliens and thus GOD, with no sex, so they can now concentrate on self replication/ clones and manifestations, they can replicate as gods.
  22. The queens robe and train represents a fire comet, so she is fire/ satan/lucifer.the christed or annoited one
  23. three scottish witches that change the destiny of earth, macbeth, replayed by her and the mother and sister
  24. The fox sisters infiltrate the victorian jews and the queen for then  Sweet fox on the run)
  25. We are in the sewage, rats and microbes stage, it is all manufactured
  26. Meanwhile they ban you from watching stars and planets and somehow, a religion of oral traditions, becomes the book of their own poer mad corruptions
  27. Supernovas and dead stars are the earlier stage, and the stars are already deadand STAgNAnT SATAN
  28. Betelgeuse sends a signal or explosion 600+ years ago, the light reaches us first, but the supernova was seen in orion and the three kings or MAgi first.
  29. Libra is the creation after the supernova takes out one area of space THEY HAVE ARRIVED, its the first tech mancentric stars, before that its humble men and animals.
  30. Thier messiah warns them about lead in the weights and measures, and conmen they become
  31. Julius ceaser throws them out as does every country they land at. Iesus is Jesus is Deus is Zeus is god.
  32. Libra is the scales of Justice and their own warnings to themselves dont rip off the goy, as they WILL RETALIATE
  33. They create a messsiah to remind them
  34. They get godminded and are now with impunity
  35. They give it to the useless ones that cant even organise a regular anniversary like Easter
  36. They give you poppy instead on the 11/11/18 day, a heroin reminder
  37. They put it in a chilrdrens story the wizard of oz and make them sleep for along time in poppy fields. MK Ultra.
  38. Then its the wind, as withe the bomb so now they are isnane at AS ABOVE SO BELOW
  39. They use the silver surfer as a reminder of the wind coming in Marvel comics to warn the yoof
  40. Then its the gas cloud( hitlers stage( G4S) that only took out some not all, its all control now and they are completely infallible
  41. HCN, H2S, HNO3, and nitrates in the air, thats the vaping stage along with mercury and heavy metals
  42. They dont have enough of the heavy metals or dark matter, they need to race upstairs
  43. They hack into the yoofs head for ideas
  44. they kill the yoof
  45. they claim as their s the ben 10 alien messiah of the kids
  46. they start looking at the stars again
  47. This time all the gas is on its way and they need to serve a Canute to send it back before itwipes out everything, Canute is Cnut and a country without its ray is merely a Cnut elizabeth 1st
  48. we are in the gas cloud stage of the tail of the comet, devine intervention or cyclical
  49. next its the microbes from the dust and earth that has gone up and must come down
  50. They fill the air with microbes eg covid, heliobacter pylori and weils disease
  51. The queen says carry on at porton down her first official visit at lockdown
  52. they get a notification the vaccine i son its way
  53. they get a secret code of which companies to invest in
  54. NOT THE OLD ones like Bayer, Astra Zeneca, as thats the plebs  and they have maxed out the dividends
  55. We are the plebs we dont get told and they play the game over and over again.
  56. That is how the JEw makes and retains its wealth while we starve
  57. megiddo and the cannibals
  58. Just outside jerusalem thats the story of the last man standing who ate everything JUST TO SURVIVE
  59. and washed himself in the sea of Jordan, the dead sea
  60. Bethlehem is not in Israel its in the Palestine side through the wall.
  61. They master the art of energy manipulation, but need the plebs to do the same, so we can deflect not a comet, but the invisible enemy from the first earth, microbes  and bacteira
  62. We cant so they go to plan b, make as much cash as possible just like Scavengers or scaVENgUS, early english spellings
  63. They are flooding the sewers and blocking them with rolls and rolls of toilet paper clear the shelves, masks and gloves to bring out the  rats onto the streets
  64. The rats bring plague, covid and weils diseaes Jews is IEWS is WISE
  65. They then hide indoors awaiting the black death and PASSOVER the mosaic law and tradition
  66. Passover is the HCN cloud that Hitler used as the antichrist, thats coming from either the comet, sun or a dead star.
  67. We all fall down atishoo atishoo , and they the Scavengers aquire even more wealth
  68. They use a manifestaion of greed, the first trillionaire, and thats BEZOs and the amazonian women
  69. We all follow a dead rainbow, to the new ark or new world order
  70. we didnt get the comet they ordered so now its the gas and microbes next
  71. OHHH the arrogance of their godmind
  72. Atishoo Atishoo we all fall down.

Daniel the goldehn haired virgin walks in the lions den

, thats virgo the virging in leos stage, and rests there a while, before the jew wise/ men/ adam/ enters with its scales and tech nology, and the scorpion that learns the jews craft and the nasty sting comes in then, the moslems and islam.then 4 horses with men riding thats the revelations thats 4 revolutions/ revelations of sagitarrius 12*12*1000  years , until there are no more goats, the shoker shocker or Kosher that Allah is Halal a sacrificial lamb, ismael is islam is the lamb not the flying carpet moslems a that lie and sting like scorpions.

On 10/23/2020 at 3:06 PM, rideforever said:

Yes sorry ugly language but ... it's like you don't care about your culture or nation or traditions just find ... southern man - imagine having triple sex with swarthy stranger and big libido or something ... but it is not good.   Believe me have seen up close doesn't work out very well for anyone.  Later smell coffee, divorce swarthy stranger and go home marry neighbour's son - then happy.

Remember when ABBA was ... I mean Nordic countries were Noric ... that was good to see.  I also like to see Lebanese people Lebanese.   Care about Lebanese Pomegranate & Pumkin Kibbeh and national dishes, also Lebanese music and au de cologne.

Very good.

But now everyone eats Mr Colonel's spare ribs made out of pink slime.  All countries the same.  Yeah ... don't like at all.  Sorry if rude.

Soon all humans same ,... plastic front, plastic back and inside Belinda Gates.

Wow, you have a powerful poetry inside you Mr Rideforever.

Don't worry about Lord Humungus, a few of us know he is a Mossad troll (formerly known as Rocco et al) who has already been banned from this forum and others several times over.

Edited by Truthspoon
5 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

Wow, you have a powerful poetry inside you Mr Rideforever.

Don't worry about Lord Humungus, a few of us know he is a Mossad troll (formerly known as Rocco et al) who has already been banned from this forum and others several times over.

You're literally talking to someone who has just said he spent time at a Israeli Kibbutz you numbty

• Haha 1

Lord Jacob Rothschild: my Jewish roots

https://www.thejc.com/culture/interviews/lord-rothschild-my-jewish-roots-1.485601

“It is a cardinal factor in Jewish life that we must give back and I am deeply conscious of my Jewish roots," says Lord Rothschild in an exclusive interview with Nicola Loftus

“Fifty-seven years later, through our Foundation Yad Hanadiv, we remain deeply involved supporting Israel with pride and pleasure.“

Shortly before he died, Jimmy promised to provide the funds for the Knesset building in Jerusalem, writing in a letter to Prime Minister Ben Gurion that the Knesset building should become, “a symbol in the eyes of all men of the permanence of the State of Israel.”

“It is a cardinal factor in Jewish life that we must give back and I am deeply conscious of my Jewish roots,” explains Lord Rothschild.

“The Foundation has grown and I have chaired it for 35 years. When I first went to Israel we had a staff of 4. Today we have a staff of more than 36 people working for Yad Hanadiv in Jerusalem. Our investment policy has been successful.”

His daughter, Hannah, a filmmaker, author and chair of the National Gallery in London, today chairs Yad Hanadiv while he carries on as president.

He marvels at the changes in Israel since he first visited 57 years ago.

“It is incredible: this tiny country, Israel, being a leader in agriculture, cyberspace, AI, medicine and healthcare — a phenomenon. It has a free press, an independent judiciary, has revived the Hebrew language and is at the forefront of global technological developments..

14 hours ago, Lord Humungus said:

You're literally talking to someone who has just said he spent time at a Israeli Kibbutz you numbty

Nice deflection. 

Fact is you were banned from Truth-Zone for sending private messages with hidden scripts which harvested user IP addresses.

Jog on spook.

Edited by Truthspoon
14 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Nice deflection. 

Fact is you were banned from Truth-Zone for sending private messages with hidden scripts which harvested user IP addresses.

Jog on spook.

You're one of the deranged antisemites who call everyone a "jew" but wouldn't be able to spot one at a bar mitzvah lol

I never ran any scripts at any forum, but if I did you would know it.

Click here

9 minutes ago, Lord Humungus said:

You're one of the deranged antisemites who call everyone a "jew" but wouldn't be able to spot one at a bar mitzvah lol

I never ran any scripts at any forum, but if I did you would know it.

Click here

You're a lying dog.

You've already been banned from this forum three times at least.

Why do you keep coming back?

Because you're under orders.

I suggest you don't click this creep's link or have anything to do with any private messages from him.

If you do then your privacy and anonymity is probably already compromised.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1
  • Basket Case changed the title to Why are people afraid of the FACTS about Jewish Leaders and Oligarchs