Why are people afraid of the FACTS about Jewish Leaders and Oligarchs

Guest Gone Fishing...
12 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

FKNKk_6XoAsJSYB?format=png&name=small

This is sooooo fucked up.. 

Gonna copy and post this in the 'Europe Thread' too.. 

BC 

20 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

FKNKk_6XoAsJSYB?format=png&name=small

so they have basically re-written the meaning of language so that anyone can be horrible to white people and that does not count as 'racism' but if white people ever point out what other people are doing then they can instantly be branded 'racists'

But by treating white people differently from all other people, aren't they in fact being racist?

Also if they achieve their demographic goals of making white people into minorities everywhere then at what point does that definition of racism change?

is the majority ALWAYS the 'oppressor' in which case will whites be described as the 'oppressed' when they become the minority and will 'racism' be defined ONLY as negative speech or action towards white people?

Also are demographic numbers really the only indicator of power? What about WEALTH in which case shouldn't there be an open discussion about the extent of jewish wealth and therefore jewish power?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

so they have basically re-written the meaning of language so that anyone can be horrible to white people and that does not count as 'racism' but if white people ever point out what other people are doing then they can instantly be branded 'racists'

they are doing exactly the same thing with men and women as they have made misogeny a 'hate' crime but not misandry

so for example if a man didn't want to jab his children with covid jabs but the woman did and he tried explaining his reservations to her she could tell him to stop 'mansplaining' and according to the law that would be ok but if he were to say something like 'as a father i feel i have a responsibility to protect the family' she could in theory accuse him of trying to impose a gender stereotype

What they are doing is not equality, it is EQUITY which is to say they are handing over all the power to any groups who are not white males in order to try and isolate white males and turn everyone against them because people will be able to act out as much as they like with no legal consequences whilst if a white male tries to stand up for himself he can then be penalised

Edited by Macnamara

Just now, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Religion? Race? Fuck knows

Apparently you can just change your mind whenever you feel offended 

Greenblatt also reared his shitty head of course, “muh, 6 million”

On that note if I convert does my racial identity change? No, because this is the real world…

On 2/3/2022 at 8:21 PM, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Religion? Race? Fuck knows

Apparently you can just change your mind whenever you feel offended 

Greenblatt also reared his shitty head of course, “muh, 6 million”

Interesting to read this, although not surprising

However, Whoopi is not her real given name, and neither is Goldberg a name she was born with. In fact, the name she was born with is a little more conventional, and in line with what you'd expect from the 1950s. The daughter of Robert James Johnson and Emma Johnson, Whoopi Goldberg was born in Manhattan in 1955 as Caryn Elaine Johnson (via Encyclopedia).

As for "Goldberg," it turns out that it is a name she has family connections to. Per the Jewish Chronicle, she revealed in 2011 that while Whoopi was not her mother's choice for her name, Goldberg was, "Part of my family, part of my heritage. Just like being black." It's been rumored that her mother thought the name Johnson wasn't "Jewish enough" for Goldberg to make it big [in Hollyweird]

Not confirmed, but highly plausible.

Quite the opposite of:

41591185_Screenshot2022-02-07014715.jpg.05c1de86660020b0b226125ce3d47e89.jpg

2063142840_Screenshot2022-02-07014748.jpg.a451165c6debe2c32af7277540a39822.jpg

975118425_Screenshot2022-02-07014817.jpg.812bc5a7a1670c40ae7aec1a3aa2de6b.jpg

image.png.a0d08a64f6550a872d1f05004b6ca343.png

(click to zoom in)

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1

On 1/27/2022 at 7:53 AM, oddsnsods said:

Wiener is up to his usual tricks.

God he's gross....but not as gross as this leader 

jewish Professor at SUNY Fredonia Advocates for Child Rape, Claims it Could Benefit Babies

SUNY (State University of New York) Fredonia has a jewish professor who defends some very horrible things, including raping one year old children. Dr. Stephen Kershnar is a “distinguished teaching professor in the philosophy department” and he is well-known by his university for teaching some very “controversial” things. Even his profile on the university site mentions how he is interested in adult-child sex (aka child rape). I have highlighted it below:

1616009735_Screenshot2022-02-07041420.jpg.a9a18c40730215c8233976a958d324fa.jpg

The jew’s interests have been well-known by university officials and the larger academic community for a while now, but some of his comments have recently been spread over the internet, which is causing a well-deserved backlash.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/A6yBxddMCsn6/

Imagine that an adult male wants to have sex with a 12-year-old girl. Imagine that she’s a willing participant. It’s a very standard, very widely held view that there’s something deeply wrong about this, and it’s wrong independent of it being criminalized. It’s not obvious to me that it is in fact wrong.”

Well, the Talmud is fine with child rape, so why should anyone argue against it, right jewish professor?

Kershnar goes even further to say that incestuously raping a one year old could actually benefit the baby!

..the notion that it’s wrong even with a one-year-old is not quite obvious to me. There are reports in some cultures of grandmothers fellating their baby boys to calm them down… If this were to be true… it’s hard to see what would be wrong with it.”

He says that child rape could actually benefit both parties.

there is good reason to believe that there’s actually a strong benefit to adult-child sex.”

SUNY Fredonia, which has long been aware of his teachings, is now apparently reviewing the matter, only after people online became outraged.

Kershnar’s 2015 book titled, ‘Pedophilia and Adult-Child Sex: A Philosophical Analysis’, apparently was not problematic for the university, even though he  is reported to have made the same arguments in the book as he did in the recent interview.

In addition to his promotion of child rape, Kershnar also wrote a book in 2011 titled, ‘For Torture: A Rights-Based Defense’, and has written articles like, ‘A Liberal Argument for Slavery’, ‘For Discrimination Against Women’, ‘Rape Fantasies and Virtue’, and ‘In Defense of Asian Romantic Preference’.

It is very obvious that Kershnar’s jewish identity is informing his views, as he talks about bar mitzahs and bat mitzahs in his disgusting dissertation.

http://www.renegadetribune.com/jewish-professor-at-suny-fredonia-advocates-for-child-rape-claims-it-could-benefit-babies/

At least they're all taking their mask off now - so parents and the world can see who they really are...

While it's difficult to even discern Allyn Walker's gender, there do seem to be a disproportionate amount of ethnic js who constitute the subversive social-engineering "intellectuals" in the United States who are hell-bent on normalizing degeneracy, depravity and pedophilia.

j 'activism' in regards to pedophilia is certainly nothing new: think all those French (cant remember their names but they're famous) ones in the 70s and even CUTIES producer.

j social engineers and subversives like Noah Berlatsky, for example, whose pedophilia-friendly Prostasia Foundation makes up one group within the so-called National Coalition for Sexual Freedom, appears to represent an overabundance of one particular ethnic group.

Whether Allyn Walker is an ethnic Jew or not, he/she/it/they are working together with the likes of Noah Berlatsky to peddle this via normalizing perversion and pedophilia.

• Thanks 1

Why are so many J's also transgender or pushing the trans agenda. Noahide plan & return to the days of androgynous Lilith. Where they eliminate sex & become Elohim.

Just like Flat Earth all in the Talmud & Zohar ive pointed out before..the Sand people mind virus.

YENTL2-1024x640.jpg

The Forgotten History of the World's First Trans Clinic

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/the-forgotten-history-of-the-worlds-first-trans-clinic/

People will never wise up unfortunately, people are so surprised by the covid cowards. Weve been warning about all this for fucking donkey years & most so called truthers are silent about it.

Maybe a wise move.....

Oyvey.🎻

David Baddiel slams Jimmy Carr over 'racist' and 'inhumane' Holocaust joke about gypsies murdered by Nazis as My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding star Paddy Doherty calls for police probe into comedian's 'disgusting' gag

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10481973/Calls-police-probe-Jimmy-Carr-Holocaust-joke.html

The ethno nationalist god hater (antisemite) Baddiel is the self appointed spokeschosen for the Holocash religion in the UK now.

Now web giants face fraud and hate crime crackdown: Online Safety Bill will force firms to protect users.

2 years re-education camp/pharma/sub human status social credit.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10478581/Online-Safety-Bill-force-web-giants-protect-users-fraud-hate-crimes.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline

Online safety law to be strengthened to stamp out illegal content

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/online-safety-law-to-be-strengthened-to-stamp-out-illegal-content

🤫 1948=1984

FK5i8tLXsAM6byN?format=jpg&name=large4df.jpg

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Defamation (2009) - Documentary on Antisemitism and the ADL

https://odysee.com/@BlackLabMedia:8/Defamation-(2009):0?r=BZ4GU7gEyCbd5zcsRRNhyvcPW1KZ3TpM

I love this documentary. Exposes these arrogant stupids for who or what they really are.

Ratch it up a level if you dare. Talk about anti sabbatean Frankism instead.

Explain, in as simple terms as possible exactly who  these people are and exactly what they stand for .

The antithesis of Judaism, indeed  humanity.

7 minutes ago, MarcusOmouse said:

I love this documentary. Exposes these arrogant stupids for who or what they really are.

Ratch it up a level if you dare. Talk about anti sabbatean Frankism instead.

Explain, in as simple terms as possible exactly who  these people are and exactly what they stand for .

The antithesis of Judaism, indeed  humanity.

Ive spoke about Sabbateans & the synagogue of Shabbatai on this forum for years. We are talking about the Talmud & Kabbala, which is the majority of Jews "Chabad Lubavitch" doctrine.

My country is being occupied by a minority of racial supremacist with foreign interests, that infest everything. Why should I bow down to their political correctness.

Specially so called "Jewish Atheists" preaching about antisemitism. HONK HONK!!!!

On 10/9/2020 at 8:15 AM, Jikwan said:

Must agree with you GR, and maybe refine it a bit more: those that control money......control the world

Rothschild and co. are all jewish.

Im suspecting they control the banks, the jews that work the banks, the corporations, the governments right down to the local councils.

They control railways, sports, entertainment industries, MSM.

Internet etc etc

What chance have we got?

Are they actually jews or is this merely a convenient front behind which they can hide to protect themselves from any and all criticism (jews were genocided in the holocaust therefore they are always victims)?

If so, the censorship against any criticism of jews ("anti semitism") can also be used and extended as a tool to prevent criticism of other racial and ethnic minorities, and also of women, of trans, of lgbtq+, etc. 

In other words, the anti semitism stratagem is simply a tool of censorship broadly speaking. 

If it is merely a front, and if they are not actually jews, then they would have absolutely no inhibitions about genociding "fellow" jews, imposing strict lockdowns, mandating endless fake vaccines against their own "chosen people."

It seems like the only fate the jews were chosen for was as a tool to advance the fake holocaust narrative to protect elite interests and then sacrificing and genociding the entire jewish population used as their prop!

Jews in Israel were weaponized against palestinians but now these same jews are being sacrificed and genocided themselves supposedly by their own leadership.

In the same way, muslims have been weaponized in the west against white christians, but the muslims themselves are being subject to the same destructive media and school propaganda of lgbtq, trans, feminism, diversity, not to mention being subject to endless vaccinations, lockdowns, quarantines, etc. 

All human groups are being weaponized against each other and being subject to genocidal policies. It's clearly a policy of divide and conquer. 

Edited by jjjamson
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

My country is being occupied by a minority of racial supremacist with foreign interests, that infest everything.

Our fukn civiliization is beinig occupied by the above forces.

They are the antithesis of human.

They are sabbatean frankists.

They invert everything, including judaism

We are seeing the results of their actions.

Only a moron would continue to refer to these people as jewish , or even remotely so.

It disturbs me that you don't see this.

Edited by MarcusOmouse

14 minutes ago, MarcusOmouse said:

Our fukn civiliization is beinig occupied by the above forces.

They are the antithesis of human.

They are sabbatean frankists.

They invert everything, including judaism

We are seeing the results of their actions.

Only a moron would continue to refer to these people as jewish , or even remotely so.

It disturbs me that you don't see this.

Meltdown already.

You should check posts above about the Talmud, like the Transgender Androgyny Twitter video.

Sabbateanism??

Jews have been deported from over 100 countries for usury & well poisoning long before Sabbatai Zevi or Jacob Frank. I think theres a strong case to say, they just dont get on with their neighbours or assimilate to well. Sabbateans are mostly cryptos, so they like to infiltrate but keep their secret doctrines. Kind of parasitical in nature.

There is something fundamentally wrong with the Jewish racial/tribal identity & Halackha law..

Maybe corrupted during Babylonian exile when Rabbinical law started "Babylonian Talmud", but I find that more excuses.

Infact I know a man whos father was Jewish & his mother English..so he was shunned by the synagogue.

Also I dont see whats wrong with telling the truth, thats what this forum is meant to be about.

Some seem to have a problem with that & wish to shut down free speech.

If I was to call the Mafia Italian/Sicilian, would it be a hate crime. Even tho so many Mafia are Jewish..point that out & youre a Nazi.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Meltdown already.

You should check posts above about the Talmud, like the Transgender Androgyny Twitter video.

Sabbateanism??

Jews have been deported from over 100 countries for usury & well poisoning long before Sabbatai Zevi or Jacob Frank. I think theres a strong case to say, they just dont get on with their neighbours or assimilate to well. Sabbateans are mostly cryptos, so they like to infiltrate but keep their secret doctrines. Kind of parasitical in nature.

There is something fundamentally wrong with the Jewish racial/tribal identity & Halackha law..

Maybe corrupted during Babylonian exile when Rabbinical law started "Babylonian Talmud", but I find that more excuses.

Infact I know a man whos father was Jewish & his mother English..so he was shunned by the synagogue.

Also I dont see whats wrong with telling the truth, thats what this forum is meant to be about.

Some seem to have a problem with that & wish to shut down free speech.

If I was to call the Mafia Italian/Sicilian, would it be a hate crime. Even tho so many Mafia are Jewish..point that out & youre a Nazi.

Speaking of nazi, odds.... I was looking through this the other day and Marcusmouse has kvetched over this before 🙀 and you (and others) went through all this at length 

PS on the tranny stuff..

You're welcome 🤣

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Defamation (2009) - Documentary on Antisemitism and the ADL

https://odysee.com/@BlackLabMedia:8/Defamation-(2009):0?r=BZ4GU7gEyCbd5zcsRRNhyvcPW1KZ3TpM

When not teaching their new definition of racism (that only White people can be)

(as per your pic above) 

ADL Changes Definition Of Racism So Only Whites Can Be Labeled As Racist

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=62846

in American and UK primary schools;

Chelsea Foundation join forces with ADL to launch ‘Say No To Hate’ programme across schools in the UK

The partnership, funded by Club owner Roman Abramovich, will see the ‘Say No To Hate’ programme delivered across 15 schools in the UK for an initial pilot programme

image.png.6a427d6a10232bca51bc13380adf305f.png

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2021/02/17/chelsea-foundation-join-forces-with-adl-to-launch--say-no-to-hat

ADL Teaching Schoolchildren Only White People Can Be Racist

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=62856

the Leo Frank Defence League is busy being the 'eyes and ears' of the FBI.

I'm sure Merrick Garfinkle - jewish head of the DoJ will have Greenblatt on speed dial finding all those white supreme pizzas that pose the biggest domestic terror threat in the US.

image.png.f604e9368c29ac090f6c84f13acc1146.png

• Haha 1

"Chutzpah" is a Sabbatean thing, nothing to do with narcissistic traits from inbreeding. Although I read Sabbateans did like to party with their close ones.🤦‍♂️ I wouldnt single them out for the bottleneck formed in Italy about thousand years ago. Anyway I digress.. ADL sure love their chutzpah & gaslighting their victim.

Cancel culture will cancel itself..

Over here we have Hope not Hate, or  CAA or CCDH "shut it down" lobbyists & not forgetting big tech of course, run by a certain minority Sabbatean also.

Edited by oddsnsods

15 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

When not teaching their new definition of racism (that only White people can be)

(as per your pic above) 

ADL Changes Definition Of Racism So Only Whites Can Be Labeled As Racist

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=62846

in American and UK primary schools;

Chelsea Foundation join forces with ADL to launch ‘Say No To Hate’ programme across schools in the UK

The partnership, funded by Club owner Roman Abramovich, will see the ‘Say No To Hate’ programme delivered across 15 schools in the UK for an initial pilot programme

image.png.6a427d6a10232bca51bc13380adf305f.png

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2021/02/17/chelsea-foundation-join-forces-with-adl-to-launch--say-no-to-hat

ADL Teaching Schoolchildren Only White People Can Be Racist

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=62856

the Leo Frank Defence League is busy being the 'eyes and ears' of the FBI.

I'm sure Merrick Garfinkle - jewish head of the DoJ will have Greenblatt on speed dial finding all those white supreme pizzas that pose the biggest domestic terror threat in the US.

image.png.f604e9368c29ac090f6c84f13acc1146.png

The ADL need to have a word, I can’t believe it’s 2022 and these shithouses are still out here indoctrinating children and being genuinely racist towards white people

If the shoe was on the other foot then we would be crushed before we could even breathe a word yet these CRIMINALS are still at it, chipping away at the minuscule amount of freedom we have left

Cunts, especially Greenblatt