Jump to content

Why are people afraid of the FACTS about Jewish Leaders and Oligarchs


Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

THESE JEWS ON THE WHOLE ARE RELGIOUS JEWS, BUT I WOULD IMAGINE SOME "SECULAR"  JEWS LIKE THE SCRIPTURE AGAINST NON JEWS ALSO.

 

 

Those ''secular Jews'' are often either communist or liberal-progressive, which in both cases means they're (usually) anti-religious. Maybe not so much towards their own religion, but definitely towards Christianity in particular.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

As a Christian, it sickens me that Christian zionists are falling for this nonsense. They will argue that it helps bring Jesus back quicker, but I don't believe a righteous God would appreciate people self-fulfilling prophecy if it means people will suffer.

To me that always comes across as a lack of faith.. ''we need to protect Israel or else the prophecies can't happen (quickly enough)''.

Did not Jesus say nobody will know the hour?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Lord Humungus said:

Where do the atheist anti-zionist bolsheviks fit in?

 

"1". Depends on your definition of "jewish people" I don't believe one can be born jewish

 

"2". Zionists aren't necessarily Judaist

 

"3". You'll find Sabbatean-Frankists everywhere. Not just in the Rothschild family

1. Okay, because the bloodline is so saturated over years and years of moving from pillar to post that there are no direct descendants of Judah, yes sure, I can accept that 'jewish people' is difficult to technically define

2. I don't disagree, I believe that ultimately its the satanist that controls the Zionist, however I would argue that Zionism is a religious ideology based on Judaism

3. Agreed, I refer to the Rothschild family only because they are well known and they play an important role as the financiers of the satanic plot but yes, I accept that the Rothschild family are not Sabbatean-Frankists necessarily since the empire they've built is self-functioning, probably doesn't even need a family member

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Lord Humungus said:

Yes, Atheism is a false religion

 

I suppose it depends on your definition.

 

I consider myself an 'atheist' as I don't follow any religion, that's what it is supposed to mean.

 

I worked out years ago that religion was all a load of bollocks and just a tool of 'mass-mind-control'.

 

But I have no problem with anyone who follows any particular religion, as long as it is their choice to do so.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

 

I suppose it depends on your definition.

 

I consider myself an 'atheist' as I don't follow any religion, that's what it is supposed to mean.

 

I worked out years ago that religion was all a load of bollocks and just a tool of 'mass-mind-control'.

 

But I have no problem with anyone who follows any particular religion, as long as it is their choice to do so.

I think an "atheist" is someone who's anti-religion, or anti-christian. If you just choose not to believe you're agnostic.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Maedros said:

1. Okay, because the bloodline is so saturated over years and years of moving from pillar to post that there are no direct descendants of Judah, yes sure, I can accept that 'jewish people' is difficult to technically define

2. I don't disagree, I believe that ultimately its the satanist that controls the Zionist, however I would argue that Zionism is a religious ideology based on Judaism

3. Agreed, I refer to the Rothschild family only because they are well known and they play an important role as the financiers of the satanic plot but yes, I accept that the Rothschild family are not Sabbatean-Frankists necessarily since the empire they've built is self-functioning, probably doesn't even need a family member

"1.". Being a jew is a choice

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Grumpy Owl said:

But I have no problem with anyone who follows any particular religion, as long as it is their choice to do so.

I don't think you can be atheist and still be spiritual and I would say (don't know you) but I'm guessing that you are spiritual or accept spiritually over religion and that quality if you possess it makes you different from the false religion Atheism which is anti-Christ (imv).

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

 

My feeling is towards the Khazarian (and their wholesale conversion to Judaism) theory. According to Koestler they had already started the diaspora (sending out rich families to settle 'separately' in other regions) long before the physical demise of their (extensive and very lucrative) empire because they could see what was coming vis-a-vis Rome, Constantinople and Islam. They were really really strange but hyper-cunning, violent pagans and engaged in planning far beyond our usual conceptions. Even now I see this as no more than a clue and not a definitive idea about who they really are. Seriously we have so little authentic knowledge that we can only guess. No book is published or remains in print unless it is neutered.

 

They set into motion a sublime plan. Their understanding of psychology and human weakness was already very advanced and taking vast amounts of money with  them they bought their way into every avenue of life. Obviously they utilised human sexual weaknesses the most and have refined their knowledge of these practices to a very high degree.

 

So bearing in mind how difficult it is to discern truth. It might be better to go to the horse mouth about what is going on.

 

I know I'm going to get flack for this but one should watch some Adam Green. He does actually just draw from freely available sources that kind of admit the plan.

 

https://www.knowmorenews.org/

That went under very quickly, lets see how quick now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

By backing them to fulfill the Rothschild end times prophecy makes that statement sound stupid. You think rapture means we all just fly bollock naked into the sky? It means we die pal, billions of people are fucked and you just let them do it.

 

I don't understand why because I believe in a higher power, and I know Jesus isn't supremacist at all and these guys are, it's dead simple. 

 

I try to take Jesus' mentality. No one is above or below you - we are all here and we all go to another place where we potientally meet the creator. No one is above anyone or has the right to murder, steal, traffic drugs & children, and generally poison anyone who doesn't subscribe to their lunacy.

 

11 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

No you sanction genocide, i'm not atheist as I said before, you are a traitor to your own faith by following the SoS Rothschild doomsday plan. 

 

Sorry, I misread your post and thought you claimed to be an atheist

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Lord Humungus said:

How does "their doctrine lead to zionism"?

Well, their doctrine breaks down the structure of society and leads from Socialism to Communism to Fascism to One-Worldism; my view is that it is the Zionist plot to bring this about to establish Zionism. The Zionism I refer is not the wikipedia definition of wanting to bring about a state of Israel but rather a desire to bring about control of humanity by Judaism.

Edited by Maedros
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Maedros said:

Well, their doctrine breaks down the structure of society and leads from Socialism to Communism to Fascism to One-Worldism; my view is that it is the Zionist plot to bring this about to establish Zionism. The Zionism I refer is the wikipedia definition of wanting to bring about a state of Israel but rather a desire to bring about control of humanity by Judaism.

Interesting thought. I need to meditate on this

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Lord Humungus said:

I think an "atheist" is someone who's anti-religion, or anti-christian. If you just choose not to believe you're agnostic.

 

No, I don't believe there is a 'God' or 'gods'. As per Wikipedia:

 

Quote

Atheism is in the broadest sense an absence of belief in the existence of deities.[1][2][3][4] Less broadly, atheism is a rejection of the belief that any deities exist.[5][6] In an even narrower sense, atheism is specifically the position that there are no deities.[1][2][7][8] Atheism is contrasted with theism,[9][10] which in its most general form is the belief that at least one deity exists.[10][11][12]

 

I do not believe in any 'god' or deity that is deserving of worship. So yes I am 'anti-religion'. But I am not exclusively 'anti-' any particular religion, I am in opposition to them all. So if you like, I am as much 'anti-Christian' as I am 'anti-Islam', or even 'anti-Hindu' or 'anti-Judaism'.

 

12 minutes ago, Maedros said:

I don't think you can be atheist and still be spiritual and I would say (don't know you) but I'm guessing that you are spiritual or accept spiritually over religion and that quality if you possess it makes you different from the false religion Atheism which is anti-Christ (imv).

 

As per the above definition, you do not need to believe in 'deities' in order to be 'spiritual', that's what I think anyway. And likewise I also think you do not need to be religious in order to have any sense of morality or an understanding of the difference between what is 'wrong' or what is 'right'.

 

After all, we are all ourselves just the same Infinite Awareness experiencing each other.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Grumpy Owl said:

As per the above definition, you do not need to believe in 'deities' in order to be 'spiritual

i agree....deities and religions are hijacked to destroy/hide spirituality 

 

maybe ones long a ago they served their "true" purpose....but the last few thousand years just a tool for manipulation and hiding

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

 

No, I don't believe there is a 'God' or 'gods'. As per Wikipedia:

 

 

I do not believe in any 'god' or deity that is deserving of worship. So yes I am 'anti-religion'. But I am not exclusively 'anti-' any particular religion, I am in opposition to them all. So if you like, I am as much 'anti-Christian' as I am 'anti-Islam', or even 'anti-Hindu' or 'anti-Judaism'.

 

 

As per the above definition, you do not need to believe in 'deities' in order to be 'spiritual', that's what I think anyway. And likewise I also think you do not need to be religious in order to have any sense of morality or an understanding of the difference between what is 'wrong' or what is 'right'.

 

After all, we are all ourselves just the same Infinite Awareness experiencing each other.

 

"do not believe there is" or "believe there's none" are not the same.

Quote

Agnosticism is the view that the existence of God, of the divine or the supernatural is unknown or unknowable. Another definition provided is the view that "human reason is incapable of providing sufficient rational grounds to justify either the belief that God exists or the belief that God does not exist."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agnosticism

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, screamingeagle said:

i agree....deities and religions are hijacked to destroy/hide spirituality 

 

maybe ones long a ago they served their "true" purpose....but the last few thousand years just a tool for manipulation and hiding

 

And what pray/tell is ''spirituality''?

 

Religion literally means 'to commune with the divine'. This can be individual or communal, organized or not organized. Doing repetitive mantras or meditation at certain times is these days seen as ''spirituality'' but it's a very organized way too. Religion and spirituality are the same thing. It's just more trendy these days to call yourself spiritual but it's often so vacuous, it just means you believe in some ''force'', reincarnation, karma, and doing meditation, so it's basically just Hinduism without deities.

Edited by Firebird
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Guest changed the title to Why are people afraid of the FACTS about Jewish Leaders and Oligarchs
  • Guest pinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...