Jump to content

Why are people afraid of the FACTS about Jewish Leaders and Oligarchs


Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, skitzorat said:

 

Wowwwww never seen that video of him before

 

Literally says he is jewish out and out, this should be a fucking revelation but instead we get gaslighted into thinking it’s not a big problem

 

People carry on moaning about omicron and the 17th wave meanwhile the root cause of the problem doesn’t get addressed

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Wowwwww never seen that video of him before

Neither had I! and I had the same reaction! lol

 

It popped up on my bitchute last night so I turned it into a tweet for easier playing on here.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/VPfL3h5xERPJ/

 

49 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Literally says he is jewish out and out, this should be a fucking revelation

And from the comment section of that vid I just now learnt this:

 

"Johnson’s maternal great-grandfather, Elias Avery Lowe, was a Moscow-born Jew born to a textile merchant. Johnson confirmed this in a 2007 interview for the Jewish Chronicle."

 

Matrilineal line!~

 

Which google found

 

U.K. Elects Yet Another Jewish Prime Minister With Boris Johnson

July 24, 2019

Jewish news sites are abuzz with the revelation that another one of their own, Boris Johnson, has been elected as the U.K.’s next prime minister to succeed Theresa May:

 

Johnson’s maternal great-grandfather, Elias Avery Lowe, was a Moscow-born Jew born to a textile merchant. Johnson confirmed this in a 2007 interview for the Jewish Chronicle.

https://christiansfortruth.com/u-k-elects-yet-another-jewish-prime-minister-with-boris-johnson/

 

(hyperlinked to)

 

5 Jewish things to know about Boris Johnson

BY CNAAN LIPHSHIZ JULY 23, 2019

 

2. Boris feels Jewish (sometimes).

Johnson’s maternal great-grandfather, Elias Avery Lowe, was a Moscow-born Jew born to a textile merchant. Johnson confirmed this in a 2007 interview for the Jewish Chronicle.

https://www.jta.org/2019/07/23/global/5-jewish-things-to-know-about-boris-johnson

 

(hyperlinked to)

 

Interview: Boris Johnson - my Jewish credentials
06/09/2007
By Daniella Peled

Johnson, on the other hand, not only has the virtue of being almost the polar opposite of Red Ken, but is also a trenchant supporter of Israel, an enemy of politically correct anti-Zionism and immensely proud of his own Jewish ancestry — the Henley MP’s great grandfather, Elias Avery Lowe, being the Moscow-born son of a shmutter merchant. “I feel Jewish when I feel the Jewish people are threatened or under attack, that’s when it sort of comes out,” he declares. “When I suddenly get a whiff of antisemitism, it’s then that you feel angry and protective.”
https://web.archive.org/web/20150519065620/http:/website.thejc.com/home.aspx?AId=55194&ATypeId=1&search=true2&srchstr=elias avery&srchtxt=0&srchhead=1&srchauthor=0&srchsandp=0&scsrch=0

 

*************

 

His Turkish Dönmeh connections?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/whodoyouthinkyouare/past-stories/boris-how-we-did-it_1.shtml

Boris Johnson knew a certain amount about his diverse family background, but was intrigued by several family stories and mysteries. He was particularly keen to investigate stories associated with the relatives of his paternal grandparents.

Ali Kamal and his wife Winifred
Ali Kemal and his wife Winifred

Boris's grandfather, Wilfred Johnson, had never spoken about the murder of his Turkish father in the 1920s. Boris’s grandmother Irene Johnson (née Williams), known as 'Granny Butter', had always been the subject of derision in the family due to her grandiose claims of an aristocratic French background.

GREAT-GRANDFATHER: ALI KEMAL

Boris wanted to find out the truth about what happened to his Turkish paternal great-grandfather, Ali Kemal, who was a journalist and politician in the early 1900s. He knew that Ali Kemal had been lynched by a mob in the 1920s, but didn't really know anything about the context of his life and death.

 

Interesting period of time - when the Young Turks were coming to power - Who were Dönmeh jews -

 

Turkey was in fact an early success for the movement. The Sultan’s system of autocratic rule generated some dissatisfaction, and a group of “Turkish” jews exploited this to their advantage—resulting in the Turkish Revolution of 1908. As Stein explains,

the revolution had been organized from Salonica [present-day Thessaloniki], where the jews, together with the crypto-jews known as Dönmeh, formed a majority of the population. Salonica jews and the Dönmeh had taken an important part in the events associated with the revolution and had provided the Committee of Union and Progress with several of its ablest members. (1961: 35)[15]

This group of revolutionaries, today known as the Young Turks, was able to overthrow the Sultan and exert substantial influence on the succeeding ruler. But in the end they were unable to steer the declining empire in a pro-Zionist direction.

http://www.renegadetribune.com/the-jewish-hand-in-the-world-wars/

 

 [15]

The Jewish Hand in the World Wars, Part 1
 
 
Published: 2013-07-01

https://codoh.com/library/document/the-jewish-hand-in-the-world-wars-part-1/en/#_ednref15

 

U.S. Officially Acknowledges Armenian Genocide – But Ignores The Jewish Young Turks Who Orchestrated It

 

The Jews at the ADL and other powerful jewish advocacy groups have long fought long and hard to have the Armenian genocide ignored for two important reasons: first, they didn’t want any competition with their fake World War II “genocide” narrative that many Jews today are no longer buying.

 

And second, they didn’t want people looking too closely into the Armenian genocide and discovering that it was orchestrated by the “Young Turks,” a secretive and powerful cabal largely comprised of Jews from Salonica who operated under the protection of powerful Grand Orient Masonic lodges.

 

The master plan was to blame the genocide of Christians in Armenia on the Ottomans who at that time controlled Palestine, which the Zionist Jews coveted, and thereby force the Ottomans to relinquish it under international pressure.  But because of the ongoing First World War in Europe and Turkey, the genocide received little attention or interest in the press at that time.

 

And an important part of the strategy of covering up the hidden jewish hand in both of the Christian genocides in Armenia and Bolshevik Russia was to create the fake genocide of World War II, falsely accusing the German nation of a genocide that they themselves had already committed in Russia and Armenia, and then using that fake genocide to legitimate their demand for a homeland in Palestine.

 

You can read The Jewish Genocide of Armenian Christians by the jewish writer Christopher Jon Bjerknes in our free online Book Library.

 

https://christiansfortruth.com/u-s-officially-acknowledges-armenian-genocide-but-not-the-jewish-hidden-hand-that-orchestrated-it/

 

 

Too much of a stretch?

 

Matrilineal line to make him Rabbinically jewish.

Patrilineal line to enable him to learn and practice Kabbalah

Edited by skitzorat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

People carry on moaning about omicron and the 17th wave meanwhile the root cause of the problem doesn’t get addressed

If people had any sense left and were still bothered about moaning about waves - they should be moaning about the 17th fucking wave of illegals from Africa being sailed across the channel at their tax paying expense and then given money and put up in hotels at their taxpaying expense!!!!!!! - 

 

While only offering the homeless native Brits warmth during winter only if they take the fucking jab!!!!!!!!!!

 

Rough sleepers to be offered accommodation for Covid jab in race to tackle vaccine hesitancy

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/rough-sleepers-offered-accommodation-covid-jab-race-tackle-vaccine/

 

Makes my blood fcuking boil knowing this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

FFS - they're relentless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

How A Litigious Jewish Attorney Tried To Steal Christmas From School Kids In Carmel, California

December 17, 2021
 

For some time, Shel Lyons has scrutinized her children’s public elementary school for what she describes as a pattern of favoring Christianity over other religions. This year, the Jewish parent found what she thought was clear evidence when an outdoor tree lighting was planned at the school, located in Carmel, California. She asked to bring a giant inflatable menorah to display alongside the tree, but the school’s administration and parent-teacher organization denied the request.

 

Three days before the planned Dec. 10 tree lighting, Lyons took them to court over it. An attorney, Lyons filed a lawsuit in the Northern District of California against the school district, Superintendent Ted Knight and Carmel River School Principal Jay Marden, seeking a temporary restraining order that would have required the school to allow the inflatable menorah.

 
...............
and petty!
.......................

Prior to the tree lighting event, the PTA invited school families to bring an item to decorate the tree “that reflects their family, heritage, and/or faith.” Lyons said she and her husband “were shocked by the ignorance and offensiveness of that suggestion.” They didn’t want to hang anything related to their family’s Judaism on a tree that’s a symbol of a Christian holiday.

 

Instead, she asked to bring a Hanukkah object — a 6-foot tall inflatable hanukkiah, or menorah — to display alongside the tree. The PTA and the school refused, saying it did not meet the qualifications for an ornament: that the object be able to fit into a paper lunch bag. “Large inflatables have never been used on the School campus as part of December holiday celebrations,” Marden wrote in a declaration filed with the court.

https://christiansfortruth.com/how-a-litigious-jewish-attorney-tried-to-steal-christmas-from-school-kids-in-carmel-california

 

from the comments 

 

image.png.542864185085bcfdde544676d6741e6d.png

 

🤭

Edited by skitzorat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I forgot to post this when I first saw it a week ago but it just came across this article and was reminded of it... and - LOLZ - the comments section - it's another Santas Inc level of noticing and trolling! - and surprisingly the comments section hasn't been shut down because there's no funnies with elves and snowmans and north poles and Christmas presents! lol

 

(they're probably harvesting the IPs and data from all the users to be used against us when the time comes so it's left open as a honey trap! lol) 

 

Top comment

497948498_Screenshot2021-12-22143623.jpg.0b9c1fd94c90776b68f7fcf7efb193ab.jpg

 

a little background on this group..

 

Jewish Supremacists Celebrate Hanukkah By Gaslighting America About ‘Antisemitism’

 

(ShineALightOn) To better celebrate the traditional lighting of candles on the ersatz Jewish “holiday” Hanukkah, ShineALightOn, a Jewish supremacist organization which — according to its website — admits to being part of an international network of other supremacist cell groups — such as the Anti-Defamation League, B’nai B’rith International, and Chabad — has released a public relations video titled “The Truth About Antisemitism.”

 

 

Further info on this group and the clip.

 https://christiansfortruth.com/jewish-supremacists-celebrate-hanukkah-by-gaslighting-america-about-antisemitism/

Edited by skitzorat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The ADL is in UK Schools.

 

 Just this morning it was brought to my attention that the ADL has extended its considerable tentacles across the Atlantic, and will now be involved in a three-year project in England to provide “lessons and activities to schools and pupils to talk about difference and diversity, celebrate inclusion, and understand discrimination and its effects.” The project is part of a deal with Chelsea Football Club, owned by Russian-Jewish oligarch Roman Abramovich, and will involve significant funding flowing from Chelsea to the ADL.

In summary then, English fans are paying not only to see millionaires kick a ball for 90 minutes, but also for their children to be told they’re bigots by a gang of American Jews. That’s quite a deal. The interest of a body of New York Jews in English children is strange to say the least, especially when the ADL currently operates no such scheme in Israel where segregated education is still largely ongoing and, in the words of Israel’s own state comptroller, “racism and discrimination” are still prevalent in Israeli schools.

 

 

‘A Twig to be Straightened’: Jewish ‘Anti-Bias’ Research on White Children

Getting the ADL Out of Schools

https://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2021/12/10/no-country-for-white-children-2/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, skitzorat said:

The project is part of a deal with Chelsea Football Club, owned by Russian-Jewish oligarch Roman Abramovich, and will involve significant funding flowing from Chelsea to the ADL.

In summary then, English fans are paying not only to see millionaires kick a ball for 90 minutes, but also for their children to be told they’re bigots by a gang of American Jews.

 

so much money is spent on memorials and reminders in the media of the holocaust and yet the british people had nothing to do with that. It did not occur in our country

 

Yet there is not the same fuss made about the millions of white russian christians killed by the jewish bolsheviks in russia or for that matter the millions killed by communism in china or elsewhere

 

If the point is to remind people of the dangers of evil then why is the focus myopically on the holocaust? Seems like it is POLITICISED to me

 

Also if the 'liberal' media is right that russia has so much influence in the west then why aren't there memorials to the russians killed by the marxist bolsheviks. it would look like they aren't the ones with the influence in the UK....

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I saw this first one a few weeks ago.

 

GoyimTV has been putting that covid is jewish flyer in bags and throwing it on lawns across communities in Beverly Hills .

 

29/11

 

LOL "Nazi" "for no reason"  - I can't believe she said that!!!

 

Now its happened again in BH!

20/12 - why don't they show the fliers? And in the same breath say its not connected to the ones a week earlier?!

 

And in Greensboro, North Carolina  20/12

(the news blacked out the writing because facts are too shocking!)

 

Listen to this guys expression!

(in the morning)

 

575113995_Screenshot2021-12-24070150.jpg.1a52070f33f53c399e96e6196c831a84.jpg

 

And then the same guy lead with the same story that night! 

 

And again in Idaho! 

 

 

And Huston, TX "flyers too graphic to show"

 

 

OUTRAGOUS

 

Posting facts about jewish individuals holding all the powerful positions of importance involving covid might not be against the law… but it is illegal.

 

I bet if Seth and Sarah hadn't released that vicious attack on Christmas and our culture then doubled down with the "what a good goyim" comment, they wouldn't have bothered doing this.

Needless to say, bet the guys that did it had a chuckle bagging them all up as they knew there would be a lot of kvetching. 

At least these aren't hoaxes. The hoaxes are always KKK or swastika posters and lame stuff... they wouldn't hoax these facts. 

 

Edited by skitzorat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oy Vey, Shut It Down

 

 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/GdtRnmG9QMf9/

 

you always know when you get close

to the viper’s den cuz you can hear them scheming

don’t even jest or the hornet’s nest

will descend upon you with a Shock and Awe

they fudge the scores they fund the wars

it’s how they knew in Waterloo who was the loser

it’s Protocol to hoax it all

like each pathogenic menace they design

don’t believe these lying eyes

there’s no conspiracy comprised of lies and history’s alibis

this timeline isn’t right

oy vey shut it down the goyim know too much

we rule the land with mighty hands that have the Midas touch

call me meshuggeneh for noticing a trend

there’s certain things you cannot say so sing them all instead

go try and tweet that being Caucasian is sweet

prepare to be flayed alive completely

and if you try to claim that space is fake and gay

they’ll greet you with obscene REEEing sounds

careful don’t say that boys wearing skirts playing

sports against your daughters is retarded

it’s only a fad when every single ad

depicts diversity in every home

remember we used to try to assemble and Occupy

but they dangled us the trope of social justice
Woke sells quite well it’s also a spell

cuz NPCs can’t see beyond the veil

don’t believe these lying eyes

there’s no conspiracy comprised of lies and history’s alibis

this timeline isn’t right

oy vey shut it down the goyim know too much

we rule the land with mighty hands that have the Midas touch

call me meshuggeneh for noticing a trend

there’s certain things you cannot say so sing them all instead

oy vey shut it down you’re shoahed now good luck

we are the techno Pharisees you’re just a bunch of schmucks

it’s hard not to kvetch when sizing up our lot

the deck’s been stacked so just relax here have a mazel tov

“it’s transistory”...funny story

inflation just sustains the vicious viper

old Jekyll knew where they hide all their jewels

but they can’t hide pride when it’s a little on the nose

who owns all this porn it’s kind of a warning

when the products free there’s something else they’re taking

these clowns in Hollywood drink their holly jolly juice

and the music industry’s a masquerade

these parasites disturb your mind

and turn you into something less than human

the Hive Mind Queen infects your dreams

til ignorance is bliss enjoy your bris
don’t believe these lying eyes

there’s no conspiracy comprised of lies and history’s alibis

this timeline isn’t right

oy vey shut it down the goyim know too much

we rule the land with mighty hands that have the Midas touch

call me meshuggeneh for noticing a trend

there’s certain things you cannot say so sing them all instead

oy vey shut it down you’re shoahed now good luck

we are the techno Pharisees you’re just a bunch of schmucks

it’s hard not to kvetch when sizing up our lot

the deck’s been stacked so just relax here have a mazel tov

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Slightly off topic, but I found it interesting. I found this article from 2016 bigging up Jimmy Savile.

Ive been looking into him after Maxwell & Epstein being Mossad & connected/blackmailed to the Royals.

All obviously blackmailing high profiles..amazing people dont seem to be really connecting the dots.

 

Jimmy Savile came to my batmitzvah

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk/jimmy-savile-came-to-my-batmitzvah-1.28748

 

Quote

One of his eight homes was a small flat in the heart of the Leeds Jewish community in Roundhay. He spent much of his time socialising at the Flying Pizza restaurant on Street Lane, a popular local haunt.

 

CraftyRightBudgie-size_restricted.gif

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/31/2021 at 2:22 AM, skitzorat said:

Oy Vey, Shut It Down

 

 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/GdtRnmG9QMf9/

 

you always know when you get close

to the viper’s den cuz you can hear them scheming

don’t even jest or the hornet’s nest

will descend upon you with a Shock and Awe

they fudge the scores they fund the wars

it’s how they knew in Waterloo who was the loser

it’s Protocol to hoax it all

like each pathogenic menace they design

don’t believe these lying eyes

there’s no conspiracy comprised of lies and history’s alibis

this timeline isn’t right

oy vey shut it down the goyim know too much

we rule the land with mighty hands that have the Midas touch

call me meshuggeneh for noticing a trend

there’s certain things you cannot say so sing them all instead

go try and tweet that being Caucasian is sweet

prepare to be flayed alive completely

and if you try to claim that space is fake and gay

they’ll greet you with obscene REEEing sounds

careful don’t say that boys wearing skirts playing

sports against your daughters is retarded

it’s only a fad when every single ad

depicts diversity in every home

remember we used to try to assemble and Occupy

but they dangled us the trope of social justice
Woke sells quite well it’s also a spell

cuz NPCs can’t see beyond the veil

don’t believe these lying eyes

there’s no conspiracy comprised of lies and history’s alibis

this timeline isn’t right

oy vey shut it down the goyim know too much

we rule the land with mighty hands that have the Midas touch

call me meshuggeneh for noticing a trend

there’s certain things you cannot say so sing them all instead

oy vey shut it down you’re shoahed now good luck

we are the techno Pharisees you’re just a bunch of schmucks

it’s hard not to kvetch when sizing up our lot

the deck’s been stacked so just relax here have a mazel tov

“it’s transistory”...funny story

inflation just sustains the vicious viper

old Jekyll knew where they hide all their jewels

but they can’t hide pride when it’s a little on the nose

who owns all this porn it’s kind of a warning

when the products free there’s something else they’re taking

these clowns in Hollywood drink their holly jolly juice

and the music industry’s a masquerade

these parasites disturb your mind

and turn you into something less than human

the Hive Mind Queen infects your dreams

til ignorance is bliss enjoy your bris
don’t believe these lying eyes

there’s no conspiracy comprised of lies and history’s alibis

this timeline isn’t right

oy vey shut it down the goyim know too much

we rule the land with mighty hands that have the Midas touch

call me meshuggeneh for noticing a trend

there’s certain things you cannot say so sing them all instead

oy vey shut it down you’re shoahed now good luck

we are the techno Pharisees you’re just a bunch of schmucks

it’s hard not to kvetch when sizing up our lot

the deck’s been stacked so just relax here have a mazel tov

Definitely going on the Need 4 Sneed underground soundtrack for sure 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wonder who was behind this then…


Cyber attack on UK's Defence Academy had 'significant' impact, officer in charge at the time reveals

 

The digital branch of the MOD launched an investigation into the cyber attack but any results - such as who was behind it - have not been made public.

 

The National Cyber Security Centre, a branch of GCHQ, was also made aware of the hack.

 

Sky News understands that a hostile state such as China or Russia is suspected, though it could also have been the work of criminals.

 

 

Funny how national security agents and military agencies can’t seem to get the hint but shitposters on the internet know exactly who is the problem and who is engineering it all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Copied from my post in covid thread

 

Well – here’s something you’re definitely not supposed to say.

 

Tech Firm Founder Sends Mass Email Explaining the Vax is a iewish Extermination Scheme

 

Fox 13:

The founder and chair of Entrata, a Silcon Slopes tech firm, has resigned his position after sending an email to a number of tech CEOs and Utah business and political leaders, claiming the COVID-19 vaccine is part of a plot by “the Jews” to exterminate people.

 

The remarks triggered condemnation throughout Utah’s tech community, and led to David Bateman’s resignation from the company’s board of directors after FOX 13 first reported on the email.

 

The email by Bateman, shared with FOX 13 by numerous sources Tuesday morning, begins with the subject line “Genocide.” Bateman confirmed to FOX 13 in text messages that he sent the email.

I write this email knowing that many of you will think I’m crazy after reading it. I believe there is a sadistic effort underway to euthanize the American people. It’s obvious now. It’s undeniable, yet no one is doing anything. Everyone is discounting their own judgment, and dismissing their intuition,” Bateman wrote.

 

In the email, Bateman attacks the efficacy of the COVID-19 vaccine and urged people not to get it. He also claims that criticism of the vaccine is being censored and international charges were going to be filed against Dr. Anthony Fauci.

 

I believe the Jews are behind this. For 300 years the Jews have been trying to infiltrate the Catholic Church and place a Jew covertly at the top. It happened in 2013 with Pope Francis. I believe the pandemic and systematic extermination of billions of people will lead to an effort to consolidate all the countries in the world under a single flag with totalitarian rule. I know, it sounds bonkers. No one is reporting on it, but the Hasidic Jews in the US instituted a law for their people that they are not to be vaccinated for any reason,” he wrote in the email.

 

I pray that I’m wrong on this. Utah has got to stop the vaccination drive. Warn your employees. Warn your friends. Prepare. Stay safe.”

 

Among those the email went to were Utah Jazz owner and Qualtrics CEO Ryan Smith, Governor Spencer Cox, Senate Minority Whip Luz Escamilla, Economic Development Corporation of Utah CEO Theresa Foxley and a number of other Silicon Slopes CEOs.

 

In text messages, Bateman confirmed to FOX 13 he wrote the email.

Yes. I sent it. I have nothing but love for the Jewish people. Some of my closest friends are Jews. My heart breaks for their 2500 years they’ve been mistreated by nearly every country on earth. But I do believe Scottish Rite Freemasons are behind the pandemic (overwhelmingly Jewish),” he wrote. “And I fear billions of people around the globe right now are being exterminated.”

That’s the kind of thing you don’t come back from.

 

 

ddddddddddddd.jpeg.bf5eadaebc871979ebe69838c5842136.jpeg

 

further quote from the article I found this in:

 

However, here’s the thing: if everyone with an IQ above room temperature just had the bravery of David Bateman, we wouldn’t have ever gotten in this situation that we’re in.

 

Everyone who has been involved in tech, government, law, real estate, NGOs, banking, pharmaceuticals, any sector of the coporate world, or any aspect of the ruling elite, is aware that everything is run by Jews, and they are aware that these Jews are a group of people who view themselves as uniquely special, and view the rest of us as their blood enemies.

 

It’s only a secret among the dumbest morons in society.

But the people in the know, unlike Bateman, are all a bunch of cowards, who bend the knee to these Jews in order to have crumbs thrown their way.

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Copied from my post in covid thread

 

Well – here’s something you’re definitely not supposed to say.

 

Tech Firm Founder Sends Mass Email Explaining the Vax is a iewish Extermination Scheme

 

Fox 13:

The founder and chair of Entrata, a Silcon Slopes tech firm, has resigned his position after sending an email to a number of tech CEOs and Utah business and political leaders, claiming the COVID-19 vaccine is part of a plot by “the Jews” to exterminate people.

 

The remarks triggered condemnation throughout Utah’s tech community, and led to David Bateman’s resignation from the company’s board of directors after FOX 13 first reported on the email.

 

The email by Bateman, shared with FOX 13 by numerous sources Tuesday morning, begins with the subject line “Genocide.” Bateman confirmed to FOX 13 in text messages that he sent the email.

I write this email knowing that many of you will think I’m crazy after reading it. I believe there is a sadistic effort underway to euthanize the American people. It’s obvious now. It’s undeniable, yet no one is doing anything. Everyone is discounting their own judgment, and dismissing their intuition,” Bateman wrote.

 

In the email, Bateman attacks the efficacy of the COVID-19 vaccine and urged people not to get it. He also claims that criticism of the vaccine is being censored and international charges were going to be filed against Dr. Anthony Fauci.

 

I believe the Jews are behind this. For 300 years the Jews have been trying to infiltrate the Catholic Church and place a Jew covertly at the top. It happened in 2013 with Pope Francis. I believe the pandemic and systematic extermination of billions of people will lead to an effort to consolidate all the countries in the world under a single flag with totalitarian rule. I know, it sounds bonkers. No one is reporting on it, but the Hasidic Jews in the US instituted a law for their people that they are not to be vaccinated for any reason,” he wrote in the email.

 

I pray that I’m wrong on this. Utah has got to stop the vaccination drive. Warn your employees. Warn your friends. Prepare. Stay safe.”

 

Among those the email went to were Utah Jazz owner and Qualtrics CEO Ryan Smith, Governor Spencer Cox, Senate Minority Whip Luz Escamilla, Economic Development Corporation of Utah CEO Theresa Foxley and a number of other Silicon Slopes CEOs.

 

In text messages, Bateman confirmed to FOX 13 he wrote the email.

Yes. I sent it. I have nothing but love for the Jewish people. Some of my closest friends are Jews. My heart breaks for their 2500 years they’ve been mistreated by nearly every country on earth. But I do believe Scottish Rite Freemasons are behind the pandemic (overwhelmingly Jewish),” he wrote. “And I fear billions of people around the globe right now are being exterminated.”

That’s the kind of thing you don’t come back from.

 

 

ddddddddddddd.jpeg.bf5eadaebc871979ebe69838c5842136.jpeg

 

further quote from the article I found this in:

 

However, here’s the thing: if everyone with an IQ above room temperature just had the bravery of David Bateman, we wouldn’t have ever gotten in this situation that we’re in.

 

Everyone who has been involved in tech, government, law, real estate, NGOs, banking, pharmaceuticals, any sector of the coporate world, or any aspect of the ruling elite, is aware that everything is run by Jews, and they are aware that these Jews are a group of people who view themselves as uniquely special, and view the rest of us as their blood enemies.

 

It’s only a secret among the dumbest morons in society.

But the people in the know, unlike Bateman, are all a bunch of cowards, who bend the knee to these Jews in order to have crumbs thrown their way.

This could be yet another trojan horse type scenario to be honest, this tech founder knows all about the scottish rite and the jew world order yet he does the classic “anti semite” tactic of blanketing jews as a people for the death jabs which, if said by a white man in western europe, would have you in chains and shackles.

 

If he knows about the Scottish rite then he knows about Lord Rothschild and the banking cartels, why not explicitly say that it is the central banking, zionist jews who have been the driving force behind all this instead of giving yet more ammunition to the ADL.

 

Better yet as a founder of a technology company why not expose Israel as a cybertech juggernaut with backdoors into every windows machine and intel processor? Backdoors into the pentagon cloud security, Azure cloud, and RAD group?
 

Global telecommunications, Banking, Agriculture, Military computer systems, Healthcare, Power Grids, Internet of things, 5G, hello…?
 

It’s a step in the right direction but he is uttering statements he cannot or did not prove thus making him look like a raving loon with no substance.

 

The COINTELPRO is ridiculous and way ahead of it’s time, trust no one.

 

If he called out the tech dominance it would prick everyone’s ears up I reckon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"There's The Big Jew, Let's Get Him!" Sen. Chuck Schumer Tells New Totally Real Jan 6 Story Which Definitely Happened

 

Capitol protesters were hunting Jews on Jan 6, according to New York Senator Chuck Schumer (D).

"I was within 30 feet of these nasty, racist, bigoted insurrectionists," Schumer recalled Thursday on floor of the Senate. "I was told later that one of them reportedly said, 'There's the big Jew, let's get him!'"

 

 

The Recount shared video of Schumer walking down a hallway and then turning around without a single "insurrectionist" in view.

 

 

Schumer didn't say why he chose to keep this story secret for a full year but it's definitely not because he just made it up.

There's no evidence it happened but who needs evidence when you have Schumer giving you his word?

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=62790

 

To be fair, he is a big jew 😆

No doubt this will be added to the ADLs "hate" map enabling them to get more tax funding and continuing the anti-semitism/white supremacy/Hitler on the rise narrative.

Reminds me of Martin Luther's 1543 treatise; "On The Jews and Their Lies"

743291728_Screenshot2022-01-25220440.jpg.36f356b6a4c35d69a6f871019b181491.jpg

1627015974_Screenshot2022-01-25220507.jpg.2ca3bd5fa61b77d3f98b3f4dc91d8bdf.jpg

Edited by skitzorat
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, skitzorat said:

"There's The Big Jew, Let's Get Him!" Sen. Chuck Schumer Tells New Totally Real Jan 6 Story Which Definitely Happened

 

Capitol protesters were hunting Jews on Jan 6, according to New York Senator Chuck Schumer (D).

"I was within 30 feet of these nasty, racist, bigoted insurrectionists," Schumer recalled Thursday on floor of the Senate. "I was told later that one of them reportedly said, 'There's the big Jew, let's get him!'"

 

 

The Recount shared video of Schumer walking down a hallway and then turning around without a single "insurrectionist" in view.

 

 

Schumer didn't say why he chose to keep this story secret for a full year but it's definitely not because he just made it up.

There's no evidence it happened but who needs evidence when you have Schumer giving you his word?

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=62790

 

To be fair, he is a big jew 😆

No doubt this will be added to the ADLs "hate" map enabling them to get more tax funding and continuing the anti-semitism/white supremacy/Hitler on the rise narrative.

Reminds me of Martin Luther's 1543 treatise; "On The Jews and Their Lies"

743291728_Screenshot2022-01-25220440.jpg.36f356b6a4c35d69a6f871019b181491.jpg

1627015974_Screenshot2022-01-25220507.jpg.2ca3bd5fa61b77d3f98b3f4dc91d8bdf.jpg

Lmao people were blowing the shofar on Jan 6 wtf is this gaslighting horseshit

 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/2021/1/8/22219595/shofar-evangelical-trump-jericho-march-judaism

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Germany’s Ambassador To Israel Admits ‘Holocaust Denial’ Has Succeeded In Becoming A ‘Social And International Phenomenon’

 

(Jewish Press) Thanks to the internet — over which international Jewry has yet to achieve a stranglehold — nagging doubts about the official version of the “Holocaust” have become so common place that, according to two high level Jewish ambassadors, “denial” has become a “social and international phenomenon“:

Susanne Wasum-Rainer, the German Ambassador to Israel, and Jeremy Issacharoff, the Israeli Ambassador to Germany, have published a joint appeal against Holocaust denial, Der Tagesspiegel reported Thursday (Appell der israelischen und deutschen Botschafter gegen Holocaustleugnung).

 

In a guest article for the Tagesspiegel and the Israeli daily Maariv, published on the 80th anniversary of the Wannsee Conference where high-level Nazi officials met at a villa on the shores of Berlin’s Wannsee lake to discuss the systematic murder of as many as 11 million European Jews in a “final solution,” the two ambassadors denounced the fact that the reality of the Shoah is still being disputed and that its exceptional historical impact is being doubted. The denial and trivialization of crimes against humanity are not only widespread among political radicals, but have become a social and international phenomenon.

 

For this reason, Israel and Germany want to jointly initiate a resolution at the United Nations on Thursday and call on political leaders worldwide for their support. “This resolution is meant to be a sign of hope and inspiration for all states and societies that stand up for diversity and tolerance, strive for reconciliation, and understand that remembering the Holocaust is essential to preventing such crimes from happening again,” the two ambassadors write.

 

The denial of the historical facts of the Holocaust is not only an attack on the victims of the extermination and their descendants, on Jews all over the world, and the State of Israel. It is also an attack “on the basic condition of peaceful societies and peaceful coexistence worldwide,” they argued.

 

The ambassadors also make proposals for concrete measures to combat Holocaust denial. These include a uniform definition of antisemitism, investment in education, awareness-raising, and measures to prevent the questioning and relativization of the Holocaust on social media. The UN General Assembly has designated January 27, the day the Auschwitz concentration camp was liberated, as the annual international day of commemoration honoring victims of the Holocaust, also known as International Holocaust Remembrance Day.

 

German Foreign Minister Annalena Baerbock said that even 80 years after the Wannsee Conference, it was crucial to remember that German diplomats were complicit in Nazi crimes. “Officials from the Foreign Office who put themselves at the service of crimes and genocide by the Nazi regime are also to blame for their suffering,” she said. She vowed that “We will never forget what Germany did” to the victims of the Holocaust.

These Jewish ambassadors are engaging in Orwellian double-think — people don’t question historical “facts” if they are true — but people will question lies posing as “facts.”

 

For example, many serious historians now question the “fact” that the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor was actually a “surprise” at all — and that FDR knew it was coming and allowed it to happen to provide him with a casus belli to get America into World War II.

 

If international Jewry truly wanted to put “Holocaust denial” to rest, they would stop censoring, firing and jailing anyone who doubts their self-serving version of the events.

 

The more Jewry tries to censor and jail those who question their version of events, the more doubt — and the more anti-Semitism they create — because Jewry is double-minded, and just like their spiritual role models — the Pharisees — their sustenance and fruit is hypocrisy.

 

The only way Jewry could ever stop the exponentially growing number of doubters would be to allow an international body of independent historians, scholars, and writers to put forth their best evidence and let the facts speak for themselves — but there’s nothing that Jewry hates more than scholars they do not — and cannot control.

 

And no, this was not done at Nuremberg where no Jewish witnesses were allowed to be cross-examined by the defense attorneys.

 

In fact, since the end of World War II, Jews have been given carte blanche to say whatever they want about what allegedly happened to them at the hands of the Evil Nazis™ — no matter how absurd or preposterous — and no one is allowed to challenge any of them — which, according to one prominent Jewish scholar, merely encourages Jews to lie about it.

 

If Holocaust “eye witnesses” were telling the truth, they wouldn’t need armed guards to protect them — like Liliana Segre in Italy.

 

For example, in 2006 Iran hosted an international conference to establish the truth about the Holocaust — and the Jewish-controlled press predictably excoriated the very idea of it without even acknowledging why it needed to take place.

 

No one can deny that international Jewry uses the Holocaust as a bludgeon to effectively cower and silence any and all its critics — prominent Jews themselves have very candidly admitted this to be the case.

And it isn’t just “anti-Semites” or “Jew haters” who question the Holocaust — many credible Jews have publicly questioned it — literally putting their lives on the the line by doing so.

 

Jewry is a cult that is run by a kosher Mafia that does not tolerate truly independent thinking — Jews who do not go along with the official Group-Think especially about the Holocaust are smeared as “mosers” — betrayers and “self-hating” Jews — who are cut off from the crime family and all the financial benefits that come from being part of this powerful international mob — known as the First Beast of Revelation to Christians.

 

The Holocaust is a psy-op to keep the goyim — with their pitchforks and torches — at bay, but it’s also a weapon that the elite Jews use against their own people to keep them in line as part of the hive mentality.

 

https://christiansfortruth.com/germanys-ambassador-to-israel-admits-holocaust-denial-has-succeeded-in-becoming-a-social-and-international-phenomenon/

Edited by skitzorat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/23/2021 at 10:21 AM, skitzorat said:

 

Thought I recognised his voice.

 

That's an extract from In the Name of Zion Part 3 - the 6 Million.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Yw46isL2fOcw/

@24:50 - 29.25.

 

Here's the full 22min version of the above showing all the newspapers from 1915- 38

https://www.bitchute.com/video/q7nZXm1oKXGu/

 

THAT was the first time I saw the whole "6 Million" in the newspapers like that and it blew my fkn mind!

 

It's been "conjured" up 100s of times in print media pre-45

https://alt-right.com/six-million-myth/

 

 

While the below just lists the references, I doubled checked a few and they marry up to the images of said articles in the above

 

List of 287 Pre-Nuremberg references to "Six Million Jews" from 1850

https://codoh.com/library/document/six-million-jews/en/#_ftnref1

 

 

 

@oddsnsods

 

I found another publication with a large amount of printed examples of the Jewish 'magic' Kabbalistic '6 million' figure appearing in the global press, Jewish and non-Jewish pre 1945.

 

Six Million Open Gates by S.A.R. Lynch.

478593154_2012-SixMillionOpenGates-SARLynch.jpg.2e201d90fc7163a35556e9222c4a148b.jpg

https://christiansfortruth.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/6-million.pdf

 

 

 

One of the links in my original post is now invalid.

https://archive.fo/7J3GW

https://martinezperspective.net/six-million-myth/

 

More 

List of Two Hundred and Eighty-Four Pre-Nuremberg References to “six million Jews,” Starting in 1850

https://leonieblaire.info/exposure/six-million-lies.php

List of 287 Pre-Nuremberg References to “Six Million jews,” Starting in 1850

http://www.renegadetribune.com/holocaust-origins-of-the-symbolic-six-million-figure-hoax/

Edited by skitzorat
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...