Why are people afraid of the FACTS about Jewish Leaders and Oligarchs

Just stumbled across this so thought I'd share.

The Motherload of Jewish Lists - Everything you ever wanted to know about the Jews.

http://www.chuckmaultsby.net/id70.html

(The Holocaust™ youtube links no longer work (for obvious reasons) but you can sometimes still find them playable if you search them through the archive.org, or you could search the titles on oddyse or bitchute or altcensored)

Sweden was pretty much left unscathed in terms of not having to face any lockdowns or any enforced restrictions for almost 2 years. Suddenly, Sweden's Public Health Agency gets a new head, 17 days later, Sweden introduces the vax passport.

Coincidence? Stretch?

1947031077_Screenshot2021-12-08033804.jpg.2fcbd29c0dfca4e80fd768842c4623bc.jpg1104575680_Screenshot2021-12-08033544.jpg.b31bca85e59c8dc9021695c3387bd659.jpg

1005425777_Screenshot2021-12-08033819.jpg.b4df5d8aa2d4e328b4c5f728b767800f.jpg

The Cult Connected "Lawyers" who got me CONvicted on 5 of 8 charges(and even then only after the Judge ordered the deadlocked Jury to bring in majority verdicts) are positively gloating over my conviction.(Names and dates changed for obvious reasons.

"Cult Lawyer has successfully prosecuted a right-wing extremist.  During (certain 9 day time period,) Mr Innocent engaged in a sustained campaign of virulently racist, anti-Semitic abuse in which he targeted a group of high-profile politicians with offensive and threatening emails."  (I described certain Cultists as Zionist Stooges, Sabbatean Frankists and Rothschild Puppets- apparently these terms now constitute virulently racist, anti-Semitic abuse),

"The jury heard that Mr Innocent was an active member of the neo-Nazi (??) Stormfront website." (My last visit to the Stormfront site was in 2010 according to police forensics).That still makes me an active Neo Nazi, right?

"Mr Innocent was convicted by a jury at a Cultist Owned Court of five counts of sending electronic communications with intent to cause anxiety or distress.  Sentencing was adjourned until  .........."

Joe Stalin would have been proud to have staged such a show trial

• Like 3

8 hours ago, CONvicted said:

The Cult Connected "Lawyers" who got me CONvicted on 5 of 8 charges(and even then only after the Judge ordered the deadlocked Jury to bring in majority verdicts) are positively gloating over my conviction.(Names and dates changed for obvious reasons.

"Cult Lawyer has successfully prosecuted a right-wing extremist.  During (certain 9 day time period,) Mr Innocent engaged in a sustained campaign of virulently racist, anti-Semitic abuse in which he targeted a group of high-profile politicians with offensive and threatening emails."  (I described certain Cultists as Zionist Stooges, Sabbatean Frankists and Rothschild Puppets- apparently these terms now constitute virulently racist, anti-Semitic abuse),

"The jury heard that Mr Innocent was an active member of the neo-Nazi (??) Stormfront website." (My last visit to the Stormfront site was in 2010 according to police forensics).That still makes me an active Neo Nazi, right?

"Mr Innocent was convicted by a jury at a Cultist Owned Court of five counts of sending electronic communications with intent to cause anxiety or distress.  Sentencing was adjourned until  .........."

Joe Stalin would have been proud to have staged such a show trial

Whatever happens to you don’t feel regret mate, your comments to MP’s are extremely tame and nothing you wouldn’t hear at a Norman Finklestein lecture, they are the fucking criminals not you.

Also notice how they haven’t used racial vilification laws to actually slap you with, you didn’t give them the ammunition and they moved the goalposts like cowards because discussing zionism as a belief is off limits to the judge

To become a judge you have to go through some ritualistic bullshit at the Royal courts of justice - guess where that is located

So yeah keep your head up, they are THE criminal outfit on this planet and these judges and MP’s that vilify you and us don’t have the bollocks or integrity to make a stand against it, or to even just tell the truth…

it’s against the law don’t ya know

• Like 2

Boris Johnson appoints Dan Rosenfield as No 10 chief of staff

This article is more than 1 year old

Little-known former Treasury adviser currently works for corporate advisory firm Hakluyt

Thu 26 Nov 2020 15.10 GMT
1537.jpg?width=620&quality=85&auto=forma

Rosenfield currently works for Hakluyt, an upmarket corporate advisory firm that has a number of former intelligence members among its staff. He will take over from Edward Lister, Johnson’s longtime aide and interim chief of staff, on 1 January.

Rosenfield, who is Hakluyt’s global head of corporate clients and runs the UK side of the business, formerly held a senior role at Bank of America. He spent more than 10 years as an official at the Treasury, acting as principal private secretary to Alistair Darling and George Osborne when they were chancellors, from 2007 to 2011.

He chairs World Jewish Relief, a British Jewish community humanitarian agency. Last week, it joined more than 180 other charities to call on Johnson to rethink his plans to reduce the proportion of GDP the UK spends on overseas aid.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/nov/26/boris-johnson-appoints-dan-rosenfield-chief-of-staff

These massacres were just a few years after the second world war...

Classified Docs Reveal Massacres of Palestinians in '48 – and What Israeli Leaders Knew

Testimonies continue to pile up, documents are revealed, and gradually a broader picture emerges of the acts of murder committed by Israeli troops during the War of Independence. Minutes recorded during cabinet meetings in 1948 leave no room for doubt: Israel's leaders knew in real time about the blood-drenched events that accompanied the conquest of the Arab villages

Adam Raz
Dec. 9, 2021

The discussions were fraught with emotion. Cabinet minister Haim-Moshe Shapira said that all of Israel’s moral foundations had been undermined. Minister David Remez remarked that the deeds that had been done remove us from the category of Jews and from the category of human beings altogether. Other ministers were also appalled: Mordechai Bentov wondered what kind of Jews would be left in the country after the war; Aharon Zisling related that he had had a sleepless night – the criminals, he said, were striking at the soul of the whole government. Some ministers demanded that the testimonies be investigated and that those responsible be held to account. David Ben-Gurion was evasive. In the end, the ministers decided on an investigation. The result was the establishment of the “committee to examine cases of murder in [by] the army.”

On 12/18/2021 at 2:21 PM, skitzorat said:

Gab CEO Andrew Torba goes all in fighting ADL jews on Twitter using Official Gab Account.

Tweets now gone because account has been cancelled but here they are.

1849389994_Screenshot2021-12-19031940.jpg.0b400a108c02aac1e8b117d5500c6a62.jpg

Just looked at the wiki page for gab and their story is very interesting

You know you’re rocking the boat when Paypal and the ADL goes after you on the exact same day as the pittsburgh shooting 

15 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Just looked at the wiki page for gab and their story is very interesting

You know you’re rocking the boat when Paypal and the ADL goes after you on the exact same day as the pittsburgh shooting 

Even more so when the ADL creates its on "twitter bot" specifically to monitor #hate links coming from Gab through to twitter!!! 🤣LOLZ!

In an effort to track Twitter links out to Gab – and other potentially hateful platforms – ADL’s Center on Extremism has created a bot, which provides daily counts of these links. To see the bot in action, visit: https://twitter.com/AdlBot

(from that tweet article!)

https://www.adl.org/blog/gab-ceo-andrew-torba-broadcasts-his-antisemitism-across-social-media-platforms

PS. I remember months ago when I first started reading through this thread from the beginning of it, I came across a post from you saying "the ADL had the best memes" and I replied with a pterodactyl one I found there lol... well, check out the ones they outline in the article - they really are a goldmine! lol

Here's one from stonetoss; who they were also having a kvetch about too! hahah

Gab-CEO-800-02.png.8bce3e81a366a2366d907a024499974e.png

(I knew Trotsky coined the term racism, but not these others - thanks again, ADL!!!!!  😆)

Gab-CEO-800-09.png.8787006b319457373d45dd7d6d6f9309.png

Edited by skitzorat

2 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Even more so when the ADL creates its on "twitter bot" specifically to monitor #hate links coming from Gab through to twitter!!! 🤣LOLZ!

In an effort to track Twitter links out to Gab – and other potentially hateful platforms – ADL’s Center on Extremism has created a bot, which provides daily counts of these links. To see the bot in action, visit: https://twitter.com/AdlBot

(from that tweet article!)

https://www.adl.org/blog/gab-ceo-andrew-torba-broadcasts-his-antisemitism-across-social-media-platforms

PS. I remember months ago when I first started reading through this thread from the beginning of it, I came across a post from you saying "the ADL had the best memes" and I replied with a pterodactyl one I found there lol... well, check out the ones they outline in the article - they really are a goldmine! lol

Here's one from stonetoss; who they were also having a kvetch about too! hahah

Gab-CEO-800-02.png.8bce3e81a366a2366d907a024499974e.png

They gaslight you into thinking it’s hatred meanwhile they give free promotion to hilarious content (excluding nazism ofc cos they are ultimately just ZOG playing dress up)

The doctrine of inversions, playing both sides

1 minute ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

excluding nazism ofc cos they are ultimately just ZOG playing dress up

Wow...funny you should say that!

I've seen you mention that connection many times....well, look at the meme I added as an edit after you already replied to me with this..  "nazi"

4 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

The doctrine of inversions, playing both sides

another from the article.

Gab-CEO-800-05.png.be5c630497a7a9a1bfe7997d26f8ca11.png

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Wow...funny you should say that!

I've seen you mention that connection many times....well, look at the meme I added as an edit after you already replied to me with this..  "nazi"

another from the article.

Gab-CEO-800-05.png.be5c630497a7a9a1bfe7997d26f8ca11.png

I love that tweet so much

I barely know anything about the bolshevik revolution but I don’t have to 

All I need to know is the outcome, 50 million Russians as a low estimate

But people don’t even have a basic understanding of any of it, they just go on like nothing is happening whilst people who know are being mentally tortured on a daily basis

Once you see how the magic trick is done you can’t unsee it, reality sets in and you realise just how neck deep in shit we are

Edited by FVCK BILLY G4TES

14 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

I love that tweet so much

me too.. from Russia to South Africa.. it's terrifying and it breaks my heart because I love America and it's people! (pity about the liberal lunatics, but we all know whos to blame for that brainwashing!) 

I barely know anything about the bolshevik revolution but I don’t have to 

All I need to know is the outcome, 50 million Russians as a low estimate

Some reading... but not for the faint hearted ☹️💔

image.png.9641ad9ea2bb9e064c965504b3a2c53e.png.a427a75815c0e88c599e7588de984f1e.png

image.png.6e93a35b23cb21caa49b3ea654ca4841.png.abe53f858357d00a57db1aeac5db278c.png

https://nationalvanguard.org/tag/bolsheviks/

Once you see how the magic trick is done you can’t unsee it, reality sets in and you realise just how neck deep in shit we are

Marxist-bolshevism/Zionist-Nazism = two sides of the same shekel.

image.png.23f5006487a2b1c31be0255c9d31fa7d.png.31454335abeb6b568bb5e5a34fbec2b8.png

Edited by skitzorat

2 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

image.png.23f5006487a2b1c31be0255c9d31fa7d.png.31454335abeb6b568bb5e5a34fbec2b8.png

And they are STILL doing this! It's pathological!  where's ADL's twitter bot when you really need it?!!!

They may not be "leaders or oligarchs" or even religious, but they infest twitter with #hate they are certainly facts about why people (white) are "afraid" of them..

(I'm scott lol)

882067563_Screenshot2021-12-21013932.jpg.f6e90b172acc6f97272eb4364295e9cd.jpg

TWO HOURS WORTH!
https://odysee.com/@Slammdcrxx:8/FELLOW-WHITE-PEOPLE-IAM-NOT-WHITE-IAM-JEWISH-THE-NOTICER:4

https://christiansfortruth.com/over-1000-shape-shifting-jews-exposed-for-pretending-to-be-white-on-twitter/

And the leaders certainly have brainwashed the low IQ, high testosterone, low patience types; weaponized them through their media (and twitter); and are now, today, as we speak, opening turning them on European people throughout the West and especially in America! 

Dec.4th

30 BLACK-ON-WHITE HOMICIDES, INCLUDING A MOTHER READING the BIBLE to HER BABY GIRL: Another Month In the Death of White America (And Canada)

https://www.unz.com/article/30-black-on-white-homicides-including-a-mother-reading-the-bible-to-her-baby-girl-another-month-in-the-death-of-white-america-and-canada/

And quite frankly, (even though I'm safe in my ivory tower in NZ) I'm OVER IT

immunized against all dangers

one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs of him like water off a raincoat. But call him a j and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: 'I've been found out.'" -Joseph Goebbels

1479027519_Screenshot2021-12-21014301.jpg.b05c5a6d3a17aba7ea4a72f7877fb0a7.jpg

https://www.bitchute.com/video/lae1csJsLFfv/

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Tried to repost that link about black on white homicide but apparently it has been reported as 'abusive' and cannot be posted.....

So now white people can be murdered by blacks and it is 'abusive' to even talk about it...

did you try posting it on a social media platform?

unz.com wont post to facebook. (unz is a jew, just like brother nathail and henry makow)

however, when you run it through the archive it tricks it and still shows 'preview' 😉

try this

https://archive.ph/6coI9

• Thanks 1

Thanks. I was trying to upload it to Facebook..... I don't care if people unfriend me because of it.... as several so called friends have done so.... and those that don't unfriend me are usually too scared to comment....

Part of the problem is the cowardice..... I don't know a single one of my old friends who is comfortable with this stuff.. Weirdly only my mum gets its..... She's always like my edgy Facebook posts.....She did have a phase of liking Tommy Robinson tier stuff and I had to ween her off that.... she's a big fan of the lovely flame headed Goddess Jayda Fransen these days though....Mum never lets you down does she eh?

EDIT. But no, it still won't share.... 

Edited by Truthspoon

10 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

Mum never lets you down does she eh?

After working in Melbourne at a bank and excelling at my career in finance/investments/superannuation for a decade - I went through a mid-life crisis at about 32ish for some reason, and ended up spending all my tons of cash on a complete white-trash substance (thats ridiculously cheap and Australia is FLOODED with it) but it shall not be named - and ended up having a mental and physical breakdown and couldn't work.

My mummy came over from NZ, helped me pack up my entire awesome one bedroom apartment in St Kilda and paid for me and my two pedigree Siamese cats to come back home and live with her for a year or so...

After a year of detox and fresh air out of the city and hanging out with my sister who had her first baby and my 94 year old granny passing over, I was all set to go back to Melbs when this fckign hoax kicked off.... and now I'm stuck here! ! lolz.. (not that I'd rather be anywhere else mindue)

My parents and extended family have always been awesome; my sister and I had the best childhood ever!  and now we're best friends even though there's almost 6 years age difference. As such, I always remember to say a prayer to my God-Self and beyond to honour that as I consider it such a blessing.

Part of the problem is the cowardice..... I don't know a single one of my old friends who is comfortable with this stuff.

Indeed. I've always been in the closet with my conspiratorial beliefs - out of fear of ridicule

- but funny story,  I have shudders thinking about a day about 7 years ago when out of the blue - the Australian Feds, dressed in black, decided to just start patroling around Melbournes inner city one random Friday lunchtime, literally checking peoples papers!!!!! (their excuse was they were looking to make sure no young tourists' on working/holiday visas had expired!)

There was instant out-cry from civil rights groups and a flash protest started as the news spread across the airwaves and they called it off... but I remember thinking to myself, very privately however... OMG they're practicing the NWO!!! *shiver*

However, ever since I got clued up on this hoax I've come flying out of Narnia and been spreading and posting it constantly to flood my friends newsfeeds! lol -

NO ONE INTERACTS WITH ME  - cowardice!

IMO opinion it shows FAR more cowardice than me keeping my conspiracies close to my chest for 15-20years!

All these grown men scared of a virus, running to get their shots, wearing their masks, doing what the govt says so, not saying a word about about our Western society being destroyed with tranny children, anti-white hate etc and still posting their virtue about their injections!

I know they must think I'm nuts, but I've been proven right continuously ever since October 2020 when I started saying openly its a hoax; the flus "disappeared" - gun shot victims labeled covid deaths, and they're going to mandate vaccines and bring in passports.

I don't post crazy [reptilian😋] stuff - just all the evidence about this hoax, anti-white/western civilization, boat loads of "refugees" raping European children etc, gay agenda/drag queen/sexualized tranny children/pedo/degeneracy and marxist/Agenda 2030 NWO stuff... its fucking undeniable!

But not a word, even when I post parents reading tranny pedo books they found in school libraries or all the thousands of dead/injured people from the jab or the anti-white hate crimes! Fucking cowards.

However, as I say that, and back on topic, I haven't posted JQ stuff from this particular thread on my FB or talk about, not even the chart below - but I do post Epstein=mossad and anti-Israel, evil satanist Zionist leaders and real-politick stuff though, a lot.

I'd still keep the "JQ" stuff close to my chest - does that make me a coward and a hypocrite??

Although I did send my cousin in the US all these charts

https://jewishcontributions.com/

and this one below in a chat.

We've talked since, but she didn't say anything about it... I just wanted to plant that seed...

she believes nearly every single other "covid conspiracy"  and anti-white, tranny/marxist stuff that I post though... because when you lay it out, as we all have in the convid thread and others, it all makes complete logical sense and theres SO MUCH EVIDENCE!

However, I don't link those evidences, specifically, to "the jews" and their leaders and oligarchs... even though as we have shown in this thread and even from jewishcontributions charts, those links can be made..... (I know *the situation is far more nuanced than this*, but this is kinda funny)

photo_2021-12-01_17-25-36.jpeg.a46ea899618dc8891cd41120d2f80823.jpeg

1639441691174.jpeg.d175df53860c0b2965250f6f9d69ea61.jpeg

EDIT. But no, it still won't share.... 

Weird, maybe its your country's IP?

Because it works for me...

1817048539_Screenshot2021-12-21130009.jpg.6446534585f561309ede071f3f6f16ed.jpg

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, skitzorat said:

After working in Melbourne at a bank and excelling at my career in finance/investments/superannuation for a decade - I went through a mid-life crisis at about 32ish for some reason, and ended up spending all my tons of cash on a complete white-trash substance (thats ridiculously cheap and Australia is FLOODED with it) but it shall not be named - and ended up having a mental and physical breakdown and couldn't work.

My mummy came over from NZ, helped me pack up my entire awesome one bedroom apartment in St Kilda and paid for me and my two pedigree Siamese cats to come back home and live with her for a year or so...

After a year of detox and fresh air out of the city and hanging out with my sister who had her first baby and my 94 year old granny passing over, I was all set to go back to Melbs when this fckign hoax kicked off.... and now I'm stuck here! ! lolz.. (not that I'd rather be anywhere else mindue)

My parents and extended family have always been awesome; my sister and I had the best childhood ever!  and now we're best friends even though there's almost 6 years age difference. As such, I always remember to say a prayer to my God-Self and beyond to honour that as I consider it such a blessing.

Indeed. I've always been in the closet with my conspiratorial beliefs - out of fear of ridicule

- but funny story,  I have shudders thinking about a day about 7 years ago when out of the blue - the Australian Feds, dressed in black, decided to just start patroling around Melbournes inner city one random Friday lunchtime, literally checking peoples papers!!!!! (their excuse was they were looking to make sure no young tourists' on working/holiday visas had expired!)

There was instant out-cry from civil rights groups and a flash protest started as the news spread across the airwaves and they called it off... but I remember thinking to myself, very privately however... OMG they're practicing the NWO!!! *shiver*

However, ever since I got clued up on this hoax I've come flying out of Narnia and been spreading and posting it constantly to flood my friends newsfeeds! lol -

NO ONE INTERACTS WITH ME  - cowardice!

IMO opinion it shows FAR more cowardice than me keeping my conspiracies close to my chest for 15-20years!

All these grown men scared of a virus, running to get their shots, wearing their masks, doing what the govt says so, not saying a word about about our Western society being destroyed with tranny children, anti-white hate etc and still posting their virtue about their injections!

I know they must think I'm nuts, but I've been proven right continuously ever since October 2020 when I started saying openly its a hoax; the flus "disappeared" - gun shot victims labeled covid deaths, and they're going to mandate vaccines and bring in passports.

I don't post crazy [reptilian😋] stuff - just all the evidence about this hoax, anti-white/western civilization, boat loads of "refugees" raping European children etc, gay agenda/drag queen/sexualized tranny children/pedo/degeneracy and marxist/Agenda 2030 NWO stuff... its fucking undeniable!

But not a word, even when I post parents reading tranny pedo books they found in school libraries or all the thousands of dead/injured people from the jab or the anti-white hate crimes! Fucking cowards.

However, as I say that, and back on topic, I haven't posted JQ stuff from this particular thread on my FB or talk about, not even the chart below - but I do post Epstein=mossad and anti-Israel, evil satanist Zionist leaders and real-politick stuff though, a lot.

I'd still keep the "JQ" stuff close to my chest - does that make me a coward and a hypocrite??

Although I did send my cousin in the US all these charts

https://jewishcontributions.com/

and this one below in a chat.

We've talked since, but she didn't say anything about it... I just wanted to plant that seed...

she believes nearly every single other "covid conspiracy"  and anti-white, tranny/marxist stuff that I post though... because when you lay it out, as we all have in the convid thread and others, it all makes complete logical sense and theres SO MUCH EVIDENCE!

However, I don't link those evidences, specifically, to "the jews" and their leaders and oligarchs... even though as we have shown in this thread and even from jewishcontributions charts, those links can be made..... (I know *the situation is far more nuanced than this*, but this is kinda funny)

photo_2021-12-01_17-25-36.jpeg.a46ea899618dc8891cd41120d2f80823.jpeg

1639441691174.jpeg.d175df53860c0b2965250f6f9d69ea61.jpeg

Weird, maybe its your country's IP?

Because it works for me...

1817048539_Screenshot2021-12-21130009.jpg.6446534585f561309ede071f3f6f16ed.jpg

The bell curve is fucking hilarious, definitely not far off these days