Why are people afraid of the FACTS about Jewish Leaders and Oligarchs

21 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

I'm politically homeless, so this is neither a promotion of the left, nor Jeremy Corbyn, but it

makes me think why do Jewish people in general despise Palestinians and their supporters

with such hatred? There is a minority of Jews opposed to this, but it's small worldwide.

Because Palestinians are people with a conscious. They go with their gut feeling. They can see through the lies. Therefore they have to be systematically eradicated as they pose a threat to the race of exclusive, conniving, demonic snakes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

I'm politically homeless, so this is neither a promotion of the left, nor Jeremy Corbyn, but it

makes me think why do Jewish people in general despise Palestinians and their supporters

with such hatred? There is a minority of Jews opposed to this, but it's small worldwide.

Because their religious ideology is based on hatred and domination of everyone who isn’t one of them (and even their own kind in many cases)

A HUGE religious leader with a HUGE religious organisation calling for the death of a politician after the David Amess killing should land him in jail and put on the terror list

Instead we live in the fucking matrix apparently where this shit just slides

Edited by FVCK BILLY G4TES
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Because their religious ideology is based on hatred and domination of everyone who isn’t one of them (and even their own kind in many cases)

A HUGE religious leader with a HUGE religious organisation calling for the death of a politician after the David Amess killing should land him in jail and put on the terror list

Instead we live in the fucking matrix apparently where this shit just slides

This was a couple of years ago. He died. Karma.

Former Board of Deputies President, Lionel Kopelowitz, dies aged 92

https://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/former-board-of-deputies-president-lionel-kopelowitz-dies-aged-92/

Just now, Golden Retriever said:

This was a couple of years ago. He died. Karma.

Former Board of Deputies President, Lionel Kopelowitz, dies aged 92

https://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/former-board-of-deputies-president-lionel-kopelowitz-dies-aged-92/

Ahh fair enough, bet their rhetoric is the same they just don’t leave it recording haha 

As far as I can tell there haven't been many (if any) posts in this thread about the infamous Zionist Chabad-Lubavitch cult that features some of the most powerful, wealthy Jewish oligarchs around the world, including ties to both Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin.

Roman Abramovich was reportedly the first person to recommend to Yeltsin to choose Putin as his successor.
In 1999, Putin enlisted the oligarchs Lev Leviev and Roman Abramovich, to create the Federation of Jewish Communities of Russia under the leadership of Chabad rabbi Berel Lazar. Leviev and Abramovich would become Chabad’s biggest patrons worldwide.

In December 2007, Trump hosted the wedding of Sapir’s daughter, Zina, and Leviev’s right-hand man, Rosen, at Mar-a-Lago. A few months later, Leviev met Trump to discuss potential deals in Moscow. Trump has called Sapir “a great friend”.
In June 2008, Zina Sapir and Rosen held a bris for their newborn son. Trump and Jared Kushner attended the bris.

Kushner married Ivanka Trump and in 2015 bought the old New York Times building on West 43rd Street from Leviev for $295 million.
Ivanka and Jared also formed a close relationship with Abramovich’s ex-wife, Dasha Zhukova.
Ivanka and Jared, attend the worshipping ceremonies at a Chabad synagogue in Washington.

Bayrock-Sapir, (then) led by Soviet émigrés Tevfik Arif, Felix Sater and Tamir Sapir, are all 3 connected to Chabad.
Sater and another Bayrock employee, Daniel Ridloff, who at one time both worked for the Trump Organization, belong to the Port Washington Chabad house. Sater told POLITICO that he sits on the boards of numerous Chabad entities in the US and abroad.

Paltiel is also close to “Putin’s rabbi” Lazar, calling Lazar “my dear friend and mentor”.

According to the Times, in late January of this year, Sater met Trump’s former lawyer, Michael Cohen, to discuss a Ukraine peace deal to end US sanctions on Russia. Cohen then delivered this to Michael Flynn at the White House. Cohen himself is a regular presence at the Midtown Chabad on Fifth Avenue: http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/the-happy-go-lucky-jewish-group-that-connects-trump-and-putin-215007
(http://archive.li/jd6FZ)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

The hilarious Brother Nathaniel - Who Doesn't Own the Media.

http://brothernathanaelchannel.com/watch_video.php?v=1453

I used to like him before but he is most definitely a Russia groupie and suckles on the peepee of Vladdy boy

He bashes ZOG but then doesn’t talk about Russia and Israel being hand in glove, he also calls for secession in the US which is a huge part of the agenda

Not many good truth tellers on the internet nowadays especially on subjects like this, all bought off or cajoled in one way or another 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

I used to like him before but he is most definitely a Russia groupie and suckles on the peepee of Vladdy boy

Yeah i saw him having a difference of opinion with Adam Green over whether or not putin was a genuine hero of orthodox christianity but i have to say i found adam greens perspective more convincing

On 11/22/2021 at 5:17 AM, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

I like him because he's taught me a lot (as a newbie) about the JQ - and his delivery never fails to make me laugh. 

He's a devout Orthodox and has a love of Russia, naturally... but I get your point. But he's also undeniably an American who loves his country.

On 11/22/2021 at 5:17 AM, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

he also calls for secession in the US which is a huge part of the agenda

Totally get that too, but at this stage there really is two Americas - I think he's just being realistic; the authoritarian Bolsheviks want to rape and pillage and RULE over the lot - it's pathological - and the rest just want to be left alone to raise healthy families with dignity and grace and with freedom which is in their DNA, which the Leftist just cannot stand!

The Marxist overthrow from within has reached as far as it can go - peak one could say - but they haven't got ALL the power yet, and they will never get it.

Red blooded Patriot Americans would rather secede peacefully - a divorce because of irreconcilable differences - than allow the entire foundation of their country be debased in a bonfire of degeneracy - and be willing to die trying. 

Cutting the statue of Robert E Lee in half at the waist (not matter what "side" he's still heritage history culture) and replacing the time capsule underneath it with BLM and rainbow ribbons and removing the Jefferson statue in NYC and tranny-izing their children won't be forgotten, or forgiven.

I'm pessimistic but I only see civil war 2.0 in some form (I mean it's already happening), and freedom will win IMO. The Left may have their BLM/ANTIFA foot soldiers and have purged the armed forces, but they're fucking pussies compared to Patriots who are awake to the elephant in the room and have the majority of the guns and know how to use them if it comes to that... they're already joining forces with drs, nurses, vets and forming militias to protect their Constitution and their God Given rights.

(And yeah the likes of DeSantis et al are Israel+ but part of me thinks they just have to play the game and are America First when the shit really hits the fan.)

On 11/22/2021 at 5:58 AM, Macnamara said:

Yeah i saw him having a difference of opinion with Adam Green over whether or not putin was a genuine hero of orthodox christianity but i have to say i found adam greens perspective more convincing

I think I saw that too and BN got quite defensive at the end?

Not to matter - I give respect to him where it's due... IMO He's hilarious, spits the JQ with passion and loves his country and that's what matters when I take in what he's saying¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by skitzorat

31 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I like him because he's taught me a lot (as a newbie) about the JQ - and his delivery never fails to make me laugh. 

He's a devout Orthodox and has a love of Russia, naturally... but I get your point. But he's also undeniably an American who loves his country.

Totally get that too, but at this stage there really is two Americas - I think he's just being realistic; the authoritarian Bolsheviks want to rape and pillage and RULE over the lot - it's pathological - and the rest just want to be left alone to raise healthy families with dignity and grace and with freedom which is in their DNA, which the Leftist just cannot stand!

The Marxist overthrow from within has reached as far as it can go - peak one could say - but they haven't got ALL the power yet, and they will never get it.

Red blooded Patriot Americans would rather secede peacefully - a divorce because of irreconcilable differences - than allow the entire foundation of their country be debased in a bonfire of degeneracy - and be willing to die trying. 

Cutting the statue of Robert E Lee in half at the waist (not matter what "side" he's still heritage history culture) and replacing the time capsule underneath it with BLM and rainbow ribbons and removing the Jefferson statue in NYC and tranny-izing their children won't be forgotten, or forgiven.

I'm pessimistic but I only see civil war 2.0 in some form (I mean it's already happening), and freedom will win IMO. The Left may have their BLM/ANTIFA foot soldiers and have purged the armed forces, but they're fucking pussies compared to Patriots who are awake to the elephant in the room and have the majority of the guns and know how to use them if it comes to that... they're already joining forces with drs, nurses, vets and forming militias to protect their Constitution and their God Given rights.

(And yeah the likes of DeSantis et al are Israel+ but part of me thinks they just have to play the game and are America First when the shit really hits the fan.)

I think I saw that too and BN got quite defensive at the end?

Not to matter - I give respect to him where it's due... IMO He's hilarious, spits the JQ with passion and loves his country and that's what matters when I take in what he's saying¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kissinger or Soros could quite easily engage in realpolitik and provide arms for the left, fund both sides so they destroy eachother. Then secession in which dems go north to their communitarian smart cities and their free abortions and reps go south where the US tech industry and ZOG mafia operate.

That’s my problem with secession, in theory it makes sense but the outcome will be far worse than it says on paper in my opinion.

I don’t personally think a genuine civil war is likely, the only way that would be viable for the left is if they have backing from the state because their marxist/jewish/commie/bolshevik ideology is in the minority

Hence why if someone calls for it i’m suspicious because the implications are a complete bolshevik revolution with the backing of ZOG and the rest. 

1 hour ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Kissinger or Soros could quite easily engage in realpolitik and provide arms for the left, fund both sides so they destroy eachother. Then secession in which dems go north to their communitarian smart cities and their free abortions and reps go south where the US tech industry and ZOG mafia operate.

That’s my problem with secession, in theory it makes sense but the outcome will be far worse than it says on paper in my opinion.

I don’t personally think a genuine civil war is likely, the only way that would be viable for the left is if they have backing from the state because their marxist/jewish/commie/bolshevik ideology is in the minority

Hence why if someone calls for it i’m suspicious because the implications are a complete bolshevik revolution with the backing of ZOG and the rest. 

offtopic from our convo - it makes me sad...

but I just found this clip on bitchute that cheered me up so made it into a tweet to embed here 😆

A clearer version because the writing didnt come through well 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/3fbWO7pdT7Ep/

So I went to find the original YT clip, but the comments have now been disabled... did a little ddg and kvetching like never before.

HA! read it 

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/christmas-special-youtube-antisemitic-santa-inc-seth-rogen/

Edited by skitzorat
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

offtopic from our convo - it makes me sad...

but I just found this clip on bitchute that cheered me up so made it into a tweet to embed here 😆

A clearer version because the writing didnt come through well 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/3fbWO7pdT7Ep/

So I went to find the original YT clip, but the comments have now been disabled... did a little ddg and kvetching like never before.

HA! read it 

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/christmas-special-youtube-antisemitic-santa-inc-seth-rogen/

The goy cannot have their traditional white pagan figures 

Baruch Hashem praise him 

1 hour ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

The goy cannot have their traditional white pagan figures 

Baruch Hashem praise him 

It’s not clear precisely what attracted the attention of antisemites and Holocaust deniers. That two Jewish people, Silverman and Rogen, are starring in the Christmas special seems to have factored in🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐

Keith-Woods.jpg?auto=compress%2Cformat&fit=scale&h=400&ixlib=php-3.3.0&w=365&wpsize=large

Whatever the impetus,🧐🧐 the trailer’s comment section is now flooded with antisemitism and Holocaust denialism. More than 25,000 have commented on it as of this writing.

Many of the comments are written in thinly disguised code, potentially to evade punishment or detection.

Such deceitful empty vessels full of pure malice and spite.

Speaking of vessels.. weren't they the only vessels who contained G-ds light?- this interpretation is about right......

Anselm Kiefer’s artwork Breaking of the Vessels interprets the kabbalistic teaching of Isaak Luria (1534–1572) about the catastrophe that took place during creation

dauerausstellung-kiefer-schewirat-ha-kelim-contentimage.jpg.03459193ebb609ec96e383a68e1c2a00.jpg

Shevirat ha-Kelim (Breaking of the Vessels) by Anselm Kiefer (born 1945), 1990–2019, lead, iron, glass, copper wire, charcoal, Aquatec; Jewish Museum Berlin

Whenever i see any of their art it is always brutalistic, on the other hand we always have nice things and I beg to differ about creation, evidently more beautiful... and that makes spiteful vessels jealous.

gettyimages-460593010.jpg.f8385d1c50dfc8ecd49c11b7e68e3b46.jpg

This guy wins the internet for today

image.png.2a46a303c441726b84f848f5a39cfc94.png.b0edf3ef5982147dd5b39000bf00396f.png

image.png.f533f21b6b1afad7ea05bbf3617fc31e.png.2f5a975416b06046d1cbca1ee2da1f5d.png

image.png.fa520cbd3bea067a6265ab28cb1d03b0.png.21e09b8255a628b9181a0aee51a3a9f1.png

This

image.png.562f6afe0191c207a70ee7f3a4eb01c9.png

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

It’s not clear precisely what attracted the attention of antisemites and Holocaust deniers. That two Jewish people, Silverman and Rogen, are starring in the Christmas special seems to have factored in🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐

Keith-Woods.jpg?auto=compress%2Cformat&fit=scale&h=400&ixlib=php-3.3.0&w=365&wpsize=large

Whatever the impetus,🧐🧐 the trailer’s comment section is now flooded with antisemitism and Holocaust denialism. More than 25,000 have commented on it as of this writing.

Many of the comments are written in thinly disguised code, potentially to evade punishment or detection.

Such deceitful empty vessels full of pure malice and spite.

Speaking of vessels.. weren't they the only vessels who contained G-ds light?- this interpretation is about right......

Anselm Kiefer’s artwork Breaking of the Vessels interprets the kabbalistic teaching of Isaak Luria (1534–1572) about the catastrophe that took place during creation

dauerausstellung-kiefer-schewirat-ha-kelim-contentimage.jpg.03459193ebb609ec96e383a68e1c2a00.jpg

Shevirat ha-Kelim (Breaking of the Vessels) by Anselm Kiefer (born 1945), 1990–2019, lead, iron, glass, copper wire, charcoal, Aquatec; Jewish Museum Berlin

Whenever i see any of their art it is always brutalistic, on the other hand we always have nice things and I beg to differ about creation, evidently more beautiful... and that makes spiteful vessels jealous.

gettyimages-460593010.jpg.f8385d1c50dfc8ecd49c11b7e68e3b46.jpg

This guy wins the internet for today

image.png.2a46a303c441726b84f848f5a39cfc94.png.b0edf3ef5982147dd5b39000bf00396f.png

image.png.f533f21b6b1afad7ea05bbf3617fc31e.png.2f5a975416b06046d1cbca1ee2da1f5d.png

image.png.fa520cbd3bea067a6265ab28cb1d03b0.png.21e09b8255a628b9181a0aee51a3a9f1.png

This

image.png.562f6afe0191c207a70ee7f3a4eb01c9.png

Absolute gold in those comments sections..... most inspiring. 

Mike Enoch and Sven reference it here:

https://therightstuff.biz/2021/11/29/tds824/

40 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

she's a fvcking malicious, spiteful kvnt. 

525982887_Screenshot2021-12-02031825.jpg.16e0ccb1e01ad0f01d2d1cb28dfb80ca.jpg

That's hate speech and it's been on Youtube for at least a decade but the Jewish owners, CEOs and advertisers of Youtube love it.

I don't want it to be taken down, because it shows their anti Christian hate, but the controllers

won't allow the most supremacist doctrine in the world, the Jewish Talmud to be exposed on Youtube.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Looks like the face of a woman who would genitally mutilate an 8 day old  baby.

These people......

image.png.04eb5aeab48e98f31101bafd5017b9e0.png

Wouldn't a mother naturally flinch and just flat out refuse to allow the torture of her baby boy like that. I couldn't imagine it as a father, (which I'm not) let alone being a mother that carried and just birthed the child and is still able to feel the physical pains of the child...

"the only blood G-d allows" - it's Kosher. - apart from sacrificial Christian children but that's medieval blood libel and we can't talk about that - so don't skip through this hour long documentary showing stories and sources documented throughout the ages.

https://odysee.com/@Slammdcrxx:8/THE-HISTORY-OF-BLOOD-SACRIFICE:7

You hear what happened to Iceland when they tried to ban it completely a couple of years ago?

They got official letters from big lobby groups in the US reminding the Icelandic govt just how much their economy relies on tourism $...... nothing more or less, specifically, was said in said letter... but the govt decided against the ban - which would have been a world's first.

11 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Yeah....welcome to the world....here little being of light...let's cut the end of your cock off and give you dose of herpes from this dirty pox ridden Rabbi's cock sucking mouth.

These people......

Is it any surprise the world is evil when these people run it all?

Edited by Truthspoon

3 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

Looks like the face of a woman who would genitally mutilate an 8 day old  baby.

These people......

I'd seen that short clip about Christ before, hence why it automatically sprang to mind to post here.... but i just found the full 4min - listen at the end where she speaks about her mum😬

And her dad too, it would seem...

These people......  indeed.

image.png.531e15cd2e2c5d9ecc69d042b532b45f.png

6min of filth - @3:30 dad telling as a child about some ladies period coming out like liver

ahh new on (((Seth Myers)) talking about her new Christmas thing...

She hasn't aged well. At all. Despite all the cash. - I'd admit she was hottie back in the days (if you never heard her speak) but look at this still will you - look at all that hate showing on the face.

within seconds of the interview she wants the goy kids to watch it, specifically, the cool goy kids....

image.png.2563cda08d36a104cd5adb207cf2c2e2.png

check out the comments before they're closed! AHAHA

I never quested the JQ until the last year or so, (Like I knew about Evil Israel geo politk etc but not "The JQ") - never interested me in the slightest - but fuck me I wised up fast thanks to this....

image.png.23f5006487a2b1c31be0255c9d31fa7d.png

Edited by skitzorat