Why are people afraid of the FACTS about Jewish Leaders and Oligarchs

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/10/05/ag-merrick-garlands-daughter-married-to-co-founder-of-company-selling-critical-race-theory-resource-material-to-school-districts/

Well, well, well… This is interesting.  U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland recently instructed the FBI to begin investigating parents who confront school board administrators over Critical Race Theory indoctrination material. The U.S. Department of Justice issued a memorandum to the FBI instructing them to initiate investigations of any parent attending a local school board meeting who might be viewed as confrontational, intimidating or harassing.

Attorney General Merrick Garland’s daughter is Rebecca Garland.  In 2018 Rebecca Garland married Xan Tanner [LINK].  Mr. Xan Tanner is the current co-founder of a controversial education service company called Panorama Education. [LINK and LINK]  Panorama Education is the “social learning” resource material provider to school districts and teachers that teach Critical Race Theory.

*Victor Meldrew catch phrase* /s

Edited by skitzorat

I was reading through a couple of these threads and I can see why the Zionists who are on the whole not Jewish anyway but live on the Jewish reputation can say they are the same thing and anyone who says different is an anti-Semite. I can see how a lot of Jews might believe that. 

I dunno why do people need to be a Zionist to support the right of Israel to exist, when it is pretty obvious Zionism is an ugly type of cult which constantly relies on stupid people doing their bidding, and woe betide anyone who says so or points it out, it is though if you are a Jew you are constantly herded under the guise it is all for the greater good of Israel, when in reality it makes Israel look very ugly around the globe. 

• 2 weeks later...

On 10/11/2021 at 6:12 AM, Sheepy said:

I was reading through a couple of these threads and I can see why the Zionists who are on the whole not Jewish anyway but live on the Jewish reputation can say they are the same thing and anyone who says different is an anti-Semite

IMO Gentile Zios do it either because they've been brainwashed by the distorted version of Christianity, 'Dispensationalism' https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dispensationalism where "gods chosen" and thus Israel are as sacrosanct as JC himself or they just wanted to protect their derriere (as you said).

Its easy when the definition of an anti-semite is a "working definition" 

The Department of State has used a working definition, along with examples, of anti-Semitism since 2010. On May 26, 2016, the 31 member states of the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance (IHRA), of which the United States is a member, adopted a non-legally binding “working definition” of anti-Semitism

https://www.state.gov/defining-anti-semitism/

It's SO special it gets its own little box on the right when you do a simple google search! lol

image.png.1542ac58ac50b58fed6da76928f360ef.png

image.png.5ec4d97bdcf19c92a7b051367611c705.png

[anti-zionism] "..its the most powerful mutation of that ancient virus today!"

image.png.1207e3578bb495d3e171da93fffc090f.png

On 10/14/2021 at 11:29 PM, Sheepy said:

Zionism is an ugly type of cult which constantly relies on stupid people doing their bidding,

I think that those that have done it's bidding, especially post 1948, are far from stupid... just like Doris Johnson being a bumbling doofus - perhaps that post was a bit off-the-cuff - but you can believe this at ones own peril....

it makes Israel look very ugly around the globe. 

It's not so much the political aspirations of Zionism which makes Israel look very ugly, its the genocidal and hypocritical conduct of the Israeli state that does that - Israel can still have the right to exist [political zionism] without carrying out ethnic cleansing and wide spread human rights abuses for decades... 

it is though if you are a Jew you are constantly herded under the guise it is all for the greater good of Israel,

MAY 21, 2021

U.S. Jews have widely differing views on Israel

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2021/05/21/u-s-jews-have-widely-differing-views-on-israel/

image.png

They literally believe that we only exist to serve them. That is in their religious texts, but it is also simply the way secular Jews behave. Chuck Schumer is not a religious Jew, and yet he clearly believes that the purpose of America is to serve Jews and the state of Israel. He is allegedly an “American,” but claims that his role in the American government is help Israel, and that the purpose of his existence is to serve Israel by using the blood and treasure of the American people.

Schumer’s view of whites, right now, in 2021, is much more extreme than the view that any plantation owner had of blacks hundreds of years ago.

It’s sick and it’s evil what they do.

Information terrorism’ is being conducted in Australia, according to new book that targets powerful Israeli lobby

Chris Sweeney

Chris Sweeney is an author and columnist who has written for newspapers such as The Times, Daily Express, The Sun and the Daily Record, along with several international-selling magazines. Follow him on Twitter @Writes_Sweeney

29 Oct, 2021 08:00
We all like to think that reporting is free from political pressure. However, a new book claims that Australia’s media landscape has been infiltrated by ‘the pro-Israel lobby’ and it may have infected their whole system.

Australia is not where you would expect an information battle to be waged between Israel and Palestine. But a new book by one of Australia's leading journalists, John Lyons, titled ‘Dateline Jerusalem: Journalism’s Toughest Assignment’, alleges that a veritable content massacre has occurred.

“The Israel lobby in Australia is the most powerful lobby in the world in terms of the impact it has within its own country,” are the words of a senior officer in the Israeli army, recounted in John Lyons' book.

The award-winning author has spent the last 40 years working in Australia’s media for several of its biggest newspapers, including a spell as a Middle East correspondent.

The shock of the revelations is how blatant they are; this is no subtle campaign to stifle pro-Palestinian coverage. 

One young journalist tells of a sub editor shouting at her in the newsroom for using the P-word. He bellowed, as cited in the book: “Palestine does not exist. You have to remove it from the article. What kind of journalist are you, using the word Palestine?”

The Sydney Morning Herald even opened an investigation in 2019 into their crossword as on a particular day it contained the clue: “The Holy Land”. The answer was Palestine. The newspaper’s editor then issued an apology, for the answer not being Israel. 

The same publication also refused to print the final column by their Jerusalem based correspondent, Ed O’Loughlin, as he concluded a five-year posting in May 2008. At the time, that journalist commented: “There has been an intensive lobbying effort to skew the Herald and The Age to a pro Israeli position and I’ve had nothing but support until now. That’s why I am surprised they pulled my final piece.”

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/538727-book-lyons-dateline-jerusalem/

7 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

This video is fucking great, basically breaks the nuts and bolts of how this matrix we live in operates

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ikvFAfHstTdS/

The money system on this planet is fucking laughable, I don’t actually blame the rothschilds really because if I could get away with the scam they pull then I would also partake 

A lot of the pro nazi shit is propaganda also tho so bare it in mind

Another stooge funded by the usual suspects

Trump literally says “Israel owned congress 10 or 15 years ago but don’t anymore”

https://www.bitchute.com/video/lVpXushJXUYJ/

Yeah because you gave them everything already ya prick, we didnt forget about the JEDI pentagon cloud or moving the embassy ya wet lettuce yet you had the audacity to bring in so called “antisemitism” bills and and laws to silence any detractors 

Or Henry fucking Kissinger chilling and spying for the usual suspects in the whitehouse you absolute shithouse

Or the Chabadnik Kushner who was advised by the angel of death himself

Can easily put this in the Q-tard section on here but my energy for those people died long long ago

Video seems very glitchy for some reason too, wonder why

• Like 1

On 10/31/2021 at 2:30 PM, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

This video is fucking great, basically breaks the nuts and bolts of how this matrix we live in operates

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ikvFAfHstTdS/

The money system on this planet is fucking laughable, I don’t actually blame the rothschilds really because if I could get away with the scam they pull then I would also partake 

Yeah I agree - Its fucking great! It was one that first really 'woke' me up! Along side Europa: the Last Battle.

Here's a playlist for ease of watching the different parts because its quite long when all in one.

https://www.bitchute.com/playlist/PsjQmEwFPaRm/

In The Name Of Zion 1: The Rothschild Declaration
In The Name Of Zion 2: The Wrong Enemy
In The Name Of Zion 3: The Six Million
In The Name Of Zion 4: The Danger Of Democracy
In The Name Of Zion 5: The Way Of Deception
In The Name Of Zion 6: The War Of Terror
In The Name Of Zion 7: The Highest Art Of Warfare
In The Name Of Zion 8: The Great Replacement
In The Name Of Zion 9: The Jew World Order

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Trump literally says “Israel owned congress 10 or 15 years ago but don’t anymore”

Yeah because you gave them everything already ya prick, we didnt forget about the JEDI pentagon cloud or moving the embassy ya wet lettuce yet you had the audacity to bring in so called “antisemitism” bills and and laws to silence any detractors 

Or Henry fucking Kissinger chilling and spying for the usual suspects in the whitehouse you absolute shithouse

Can easily put this in the Q-tard section on here but my energy for those people died long long ago

He's been a good goy

„Trump wstąpił do Chabad Lubawicz i stworzy nowy Izrael ...

Trump Says He's King of the Jews. The Bible Says Otherwise.

Then again, they all have

Menorah Lighting from the White House

George H.W. Bush, 94, Presided Over 'Age of Miracles and ...

Our Presidents • Celebrating Hanukkah in the Oval Office ...

George W. Bush: 'Jews for Jesus' Pitchman? - YouTube

Chabad delegation meeting Obama includes woman, a first ...

Poll: Only 43 Percent of Jews Would Reelect Obama ...

Trumps Unclean Hands: When It Comes To Zionism Hillary ...

David Dees Obituary

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Just wanted to point out that the quote from trumps mouth actually says

“Israel owned congress 10 or 15 years ago, and rightly so… but don’t anymore”

Even more shameless and despicable that with the veil of truth exposed he still sees the need to grovel and brown nose for his next term, and people will still drink the bullshit puddle water he peddles

I'm just going leave this here because although I've heard of some of the tall tales I've never heard of some of the real cray-cray ones before and some of them are so far out I'm not many of you would have either! 

I've never seen so many put together in such a comprehensive manner.... just in case someone wants to check them out..

This is what Germany [and White man] is forever held responsible for, and most of all this is why Israel exists...[and why we aren't allowed to question these things and their Press demonized anyone who dares question out loud]

• The Wall of Eyes
  • The Stairs of Death
  • Lampshades of Human Skin
  • Bars of Soap from Human Fat
  • Homicidal Masturbation Machines
  • Raised by Wolves
  • Changing the Colour of People’s Eyes
  • Forcing People to Climb Trees Then Cutting Down the Trees
  • Forced to Impersonate Roosters Until They Fell Out of Trees
  • Babies Thrown Out of Windows
  • Babies Drowned in Buckets
  • Babies Burned in a Bonfire
  • Shooting Three Babies with One Bullet
  • Killed in a Truck by Speeding Around Corners
  • Machine Gunned and Sold as Meat
  • Rollercoaster Into an Oven
  • Waterslides Into a Gas Chamber
  • Kicking Out Diamond Teeth
  • Killing  with Bicycles
  • Dead Used to Fertilize Fields
  • Dog Soup
  • Crucifying 
  • Crowd-Surfing in the Cattle Car
  • Throwing Into Cement Mixers
  • Nazi Dog Pushes a Woman Into a Pond
  • Plus many, many more...

videos of people saying ALL OF THAT

https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12988

I was only triggered to remembering this page above I found recently after reading this...

Swedish Educators Recommend Students Learn The ‘Controversial’ Facts That Cause So Many People To Doubt The Holocaust™

Sweden’s National Agency for Education have recommended that teachers should make students try to prove that the Holocaust never happened, as part of a push to help them better understand conspiracy theories:

https://christiansfortruth.com/swedish-educators-recommend-students-learn-the-controversial-facts-that-cause-so-many-people-to-doubt-the-holocaust/

and recently in Texas

Texas school district apologises for telling teachers they must include ‘opposing views’ on Holocaust

‘We recognise there are not two sides of the Holocaust’

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/texas-schools-books-opposing-holocaust-b1939480.html

Nationwide Antisemitism™ Command Center To Monitor Hate™ In America 24/7

jewish-command-center.jpg

The Secure Community Network — which coordinates security for Jewish institutions nationwide — has opened a command center in Chicago to monitor antisemitic threats:

The center’s main room is a monitoring room with a 16-foot video screen that shows a map and tally of incident reports and potential threats across the country. It is staffed by some 10 people on a daily basis, but can be operational 24 hours a day, as it was over the High Holidays this month.

The opening of the center comes as statistics from watchdog groups show a rise in antisemitic incidents in recent years.

Michael Masters, CEO of the Secure Community Network, said in a statement that the command center “allows us to have a central location for the community, security officials and our partners, to include law enforcement, to report, coordinate and protect the Jewish Community.”

The U.S. taxpayers — through grants from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security for “religious” institutions to protect themselves against “domestic terror” threats.

https://christiansfortruth.com/jews-open-nationwide-antisemitism-command-center-to-monitor-jew-hate-in-america-24-7/

On 11/4/2021 at 3:14 AM, skitzorat said:

I mean it's not like he has schools full of neo-marxist teachers and school board leaders who let trannies rape school girls multiple times in the bathrooms to sort out. It's not like that's why his constituents came out in their millions to vote for him or anything. It's all about priorities, there's a hate-hoax around every corner. 

Same Old Same Old
Youngkin seeks the Jewish stamp of approval

image.png.03dd41b4a6d3284a833fce8a084a40b7.png

https://www.unz.com/pgiraldi/same-old-same-old-2/

Edited by skitzorat

The "god" of this world supports them. The solution is not of this world. Germany proved that.

This world is unworthy of The Son Of GOD. It's a fraud that favors it's own kind.

The Truth(Christ) is an alien here because it's a world of an alien(false) nature.

Salvation is retrieving those of The Truth(The Real) lost in a delusional dream(wake up, remember).

SPIRIT IS REALITY.

That which is True and Real cannot be killed( the "ego" is NOT that)....they delude themselves that "think" they killed The Son of GOD.

GERMAN.jpg

GODJesus.jpg

Edited by novymir