Why are people afraid of the FACTS about Jewish Leaders and Oligarchs

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

This is certainly not a dig at people with intellectual/social disorders but I'm sure the Palestinians (or even their own people these days) will be super thrilled with this new batch of IDF recruits! Autism and guns - what could go wrong?!

image.png.c7f3cd53c1325e9bc8c5fba451ff8417.png

Superheros! 😉

Taste of what the CRISPR mutants of tomorrow are going to be like.

On 10/15/2020 at 12:16 AM, Macnamara said:

Nazism was used to achieve certain objectives for those people which is to say to create a conflict out of which a third way will emerge: TECHNOCRACY and china is their testing ground for that. That cabal of people have controlled china since mao, who they helped into power.

They play both wings of the dialectic and the nazis are only one piece of the puzzle not the whole puzzle so we need to use our terms correctly

EXCLUSIVE: John Kerry's Heinz ketchup heiress wife has millions of dollars in Chinese investments, leaving Biden's climate change envoy facing an ethical dilemma as he regularly meets with the country's top leaders to cut deals

• John Kerry's wife benefits from an investment of 'at least $1 million' in a hedge fund that specializes in investments with Chinese government-controlled funds
  • His wife Teresa Heinz is the widow of wealthy late senator John Heinz and heiress to the Heinz family fortune, estimated to be worth more than $750million 
  • The investment was revealed in Kerry's filing with the Office of Government Ethics (OGE)  in March
  • Kerry's filing says neither he nor his wife 'exercise authority over the trust
  • In his senior government role as Biden's climate change envoy, Kerry regularly meets with Chinese diplomats and leaders
  • He is in the delicate position of negotiating with the industrial superpower to cut deals on reducing carbon emissions
  • Kerry's 2021 filing says neither he nor his wife 'exercise authority over the trust', 'have any control over the management of the trust investments', and neither are trustees" 
  • George W. Bush's former chief White House ethics lawyer Richard Painter told DailyMail.com the investments could pose an ethical problem for Kerry
  • He said if the Chinese government tried to exert influence through his family's investments, Kerry would have to stand down from climate change negotiations 

By Josh Boswell For Dailymail.com

Published: 21:00 BST, 20 September 2021 | Updated: 02:34 BST, 21 September 2021

Joe Biden's climate change envoy and former secretary of state John Kerry disclosed millions of dollars in Chinese investments held by his wife's family trust, government documents show.

Kerry's latest filing with the Office of Government Ethics (OGE) in March shows his wife benefits from an investment of 'at least $1 million' in a hedge fund that specializes in private partnerships and investments with Chinese government-controlled funds.

In his senior government role Kerry regularly meets with Chinese diplomats and leaders, and is in the delicate position of negotiating with the industrial superpower to cut deals on reducing carbon emissions. 

A government ethics expert has raised concerns that the Chinese government, which has a substantial interest in several business partnerships Kerry's wife's family trust has invested in, could use the threat of derailing personal investments to put pressure on the Biden cabinet member. 

George W. Bush's former chief White House ethics lawyer Richard Painter told DailyMail.com the investments could pose an ethical problem for Kerry.

'As soon as anyone even hinted that the Chinese government would try to do anything to pull the rug from those companies if he didn't do what they wanted, at that point it would create a problem for him under US code 208 [a conflict of interest law for government officials].'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9885049/John-Kerrys-wife-millions-dollars-Chinese-investments.html

37 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Superheros! 😉

Taste of what the CRISPR mutants of tomorrow are going to be like.

Out of LOLZ - CRISPR-cas9 mutants! 

That got me thinking... I realise the transgenderism is kosher

image.png.ee7af999e80b8615ab6a320e8d295001.png

but was curious what they thought about transhumanism in of itself so did a quick google search: Jewish Transhumanism.. the consensus seemed to be very much in favour!   Just one snip from just one Times of Israel 2015

image.png.a96f60729e37b8c66e1913bcf8a6c960.png

https://www.timesofisrael.com/the-cyborg-revolution-is-here-is-it-good-for-the-jews/

Don't know why I needed to look it up really... it makes perfect sense as it ties into the  Olam ha-ba ‘the world to come’ and the whole supremacy thing.... not to mention the Messiah will have superhuman powers!

image.png.06207a316248255cf5e28fbc97d3e75a.png

Reminds me of this I posted in convid thread the other week..

image.png.8e34f269e636006c85973c6f0665cacc.png

• Like 2

8 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Out of LOLZ - CRISPR-cas9 mutants! 

That got me thinking... I realise the transgenderism is kosher

image.png.ee7af999e80b8615ab6a320e8d295001.png

but was curious what they thought about transhumanism in of itself so did a quick google search: Jewish Transhumanism.. the consensus seemed to be very much in favour!   Just one snip from just one Times of Israel 2015

image.png.a96f60729e37b8c66e1913bcf8a6c960.png

https://www.timesofisrael.com/the-cyborg-revolution-is-here-is-it-good-for-the-jews/

Don't know why I needed to look it up really... it makes perfect sense as it ties into the  Olam ha-ba ‘the world to come’ and the whole supremacy thing.... not to mention the Messiah will have superhuman powers!

image.png.06207a316248255cf5e28fbc97d3e75a.png

Reminds me of this I posted in convid thread the other week..

image.png.8e34f269e636006c85973c6f0665cacc.png

The jewish messiah or moshiach ben joseph is actually jesus imo they are waiting to flip the script on the west

Jesus had super powers 

Jesus started the jewish messianic age 2000 years ago

Jesus is known as a pig or chazer, which is derived from the hebrew word chazarah or 'to return' etc 

That's off the top of my head, need to rewatch some shit first but I am convinced that the jews will end up accepting jesus in the end and when they do, we will be on the chopping block

39 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

The jewish messiah or moshiach ben joseph is actually jesus imo they are waiting to flip the script on the west

Jesus had super powers 

Jesus is known as a pig or chazer, which is derived from the hebrew word chazarah or 'to return' etc 

That's off the top of my head, need to rewatch some shit first but I am convinced that the jews will end up accepting jesus in the end and when they do, we will be on the chopping block

Funny coz the etymology of Chazir pig also Khazar.

https://jel.jewish-languages.org/words/107

Also the Romans & the Greeks would sacrifice pigs in the temple to their god Hey Zeus or Iesous, "abomination of desolation" what got the Jews pissed off.

Julius Caeser was the living representation of Jupiter or Zeus..like the pope Jesus.

Yahshua doesnt mean pig.

Sounds like return of Caesar to me.

Leg-X-Fretensis.jpg

2 hours ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Jesus had super powers 

Also jesus is a descendant of king David through joseph. Not related by blood per say but it still fits. 

He checks most boxes when it comes to the jewish moshiach, all it took for the jews of old to reject him was the word of the top rabbinic authority. They said jump and everyone said how high. 

Makes too much sense to me anyway, a double agent serpent who saves Israel and the jews. Without Christianity they would be pissing in the wind trying to bring about a new world order but now? There has been very little pushback. 

Say what you like about the pagans but if they weren't exterminated they would not allow some shit like this to happen.

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

Also the Romans & the Greeks would sacrifice pigs in the temple to their god Hey Zeus or Iesous, "abomination of desolation" what got the Jews pissed off.

Julius Caeser was the living representation of Jupiter or Zeus..like the pope Jesus.

Yahshua doesnt mean pig.

Leg-X-Fretensis.jpg

And yeah judaism and the kabbalah is essentially a plagiarism of plato and greek mystery religions with its own unique blend of fuckery. 

Yashua doesn't mean pig you're right but they see him as a pig. The epitome of the unkosher unclean animal who was in hiding as the messiah of the European West but was actually the jewish savior. 

I could be wrong about all this obviously but I think it's not a stretch whatsoever considering just how much overbearing hints there are about this. 

Funny how I know all this about a guy who may or may not have existed and a god who I do not worship whatsoever lmao 

Edited by FVCK BILLY G4TES
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

And yeah judaism and the kabbalah is essentially a plagiarism of plato and greek mystery religions with its own unique blend of fuckery. 

mystery Babylon.

Yashua doesn't mean pig you're right but they see him as a pig. The epitome of the unkosher unclean animal who was in hiding as the messiah of the European West but was actually the jewish savior. 

Churchianity has deceived them & got them worshipping Zeus/Saturn & other Babylonian gods like whore of Babylon Ishtar aka Astaroth.
Makes sense, as everything in this world is corrupt. So why would Christianity be the exception..is an obvious deception all along.

I could be wrong about all this obviously but I think it's not a stretch whatsoever considering just how much overbearing hints there are about this. 

Funny how I know all this about a guy who may or may not have existed and a god who I do not worship whatsoever lmao 

Youde have to believe in Jesus to think the Jews are going to resurrect him out the boiling excrement they claim hes boiling in.

or do they just say, we made a mistake & 3 hail Marys?

Make Jerusalem world capital new Rome Jewtopia.

It will be something like that for their one world religion.

He just happens to look androgynous like Baphomet & ignore the horns & worship it or suffer the intestinator.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnLR1B5uDzo

6 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Yahshua doesnt mean pig.

Leg-X-Fretensis.jpg

No, that's not why the Jews got pissed off.

I've been researching a lot of this stuff for my new book which goes into how the Jews got control of the West and why.

This is why the Jews got pissed off:

In the year 3890 Emperor Hadrian visited Judea and ordered the construction of a new Roman City for Roman citizen and Christians on the grave of Jerusalem and gave this new city a heathen name: Aelia Capitolina and it was to have a new temple dedicated to the heathen Ba’al Tzedek and Jews were only to be allowed to enter to commemorate the loss of their two temples on Tish B’Av, but Hadrian’s intention was to remind the Jews of the triumph of the Romans by giving them only a glimpse each year of what was once their great city.

In a series of deliberately targeted insults at the Jewish people Hadrian trod on a bees nest he didn’t even know had been growing under his feet for so long. He came to Israel proudly with his sodomy slave: Antinous. He also ploughed up the foundations of the temple recalling the words of the prophet Micah:

Therefore, because of you, Zion will be plowed up like a field, and Jerusalem will become heaps of rubble, and the Temple Mount like a forest high place.”

Two years later 3892 Emperor Hadrian made a law forbidding circumcision in the whole empire under pain of death and the bees nest became busy but none but those who knew it was there could see the furious activity underground, in the very caves and holes in the earth the Jews met and planned.

As time grew on the new city took shape and the insults continued, with pagan shrines and sanctuaries right on top of the ruins of the old holy places. A statue of the sodomite Emperor was put in the place of the Holy of Holies and a monstrous statue of a pig was erected before the northern gate. This was said to be a symbol of the Tenth Legion who were stationed here to keep the children of Israel out but the insult was intentional and not in the least incidental. But it was perfect. It gave the Jews the excuse which they had been waiting for to put all their work into practice. And soon they would encounter their new Messiah and his hand would be on the neck of their enemies. 

And then one day the Romans, quite by accident despite their previous deliberate provocations, gifted the Jews with the ultimate outrage. While they were making a foundation by the western wall they broke through to the subterranean tomb of Solomon and caused its collapse. It was as if Solomon himself had been struck by the Romans, their profanity and supreme arrogance not content with destroying the Jews but now reaching back in time to affront the kings and prophets themselves. Every Jew felt this and as one body they flushed red with pain and surprise yet in this act, provoking a king of peace, the fury of King David was roused and with just one word from Yavneh the thousands of waiting guerrillas holed up in their caves and subterranean hiding places, pounced upon the Romans the whole breadth of Judea. As one man, ambushes everywhere, the Romans literally at times killed in their garrison barracks half asleep and then when the cry of consternation and alarm was raised in the towns and cities the red hand of Israel slank back into their holes, like bears with a fresh carcass, to enjoy their kill.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Say what you like about the pagans but if they weren't exterminated they would not allow some shit like this to happen.

Pagans? Where do you think all the child abuse and human sacrifice comes from?

The rulers of this world are Pagans... Judaism is just a smokescreen for mystery Babylon.

And yes.... a Pagan did try to have a go at fixing things... Adolf Hitler...and he just made things 100 times worse for everybody.

He assured the total death of Europe and Jewish world supremacy..... he was the pagan dupe that they covertly funded.

Say what you like about Jews, but they are smart..... most people can't get their head around the fact that Jews would sponsor a man to 'persecute' them and chase them out of Germany.... but it was all for the sake of the creation of Israel.

Creepy Zio-insider John Hagee knows the real story:

Moving away from specifics into a general picture, for the bad guys to be truly in control it is necessary for them to control both sides of a narrative, and if the narrative is Satanic abuse then they need to be involved in both Satanism and the Church, and for this job the gentleman known as John Hagee is a good representative. Hagee is a strange man, he calls himself a Christian yet he believes that America and Israel should carry out a pre-emptive nuclear strike against Iran (one in which most Jews in Israel will incidentally be killed). I don’t remember Jesus saying anything about pre-emptive strikes. I think he said something about ‘love your enemy’ but never mind, Hagee is still a Christian apparently. Hagee descends from a long line of Anabaptist Mennonite pastors whose central beliefs are pacifism, forgiveness of enemies and an aversion to war. So it would appear the fruit has fallen pretty far from the tree in this instance. The problem with people like Hagee and indeed his many millions of supporters across the United States, is that they are very much bound to the Old Testament and all the blood and thunder; God smiting this nation and that nation. Indeed, in the news story below one of the replies from the public was just the following two Bible verses. "But realize this: that in the last days perilous times will come. For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of those who are good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!" "For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart. And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are open and laid bare to the eyes of Him with whom we have to do." It’s highly telling that both verses quoted to support Hagee are from the Old testament and this is essentially the kind of creature Hagee is, a fire and brimstone blood and thunder agent of the Apocalypse. 

If these so called Christians only lived by the words of Jesus rather than the words of three thousand years old deranged Jewish crazy beards forever casting judgement and damnation on the world then perhaps we might finally get a little peace around here. But no. Yet these people call themselves ‘Christians’. Hagee’s true allegiances are fairly clear, at his Cornerstone church in San Antonio Texas, prominently displayed in the main auditorium is a full sized flag of Israel.

image105.jpg
Double deception: Flag of Israel AND Masonic hand-signal. Is this man really a Christian?

What is odd about Hagee is that he perfectly externalises the Illuminati viewpoint better than anyone I have ever heard speak, yet he exists in the public eye, having access to nearly 100 million homes through his extensive media coverage on some 160 TV channels, 50 radio channels and 8 networks. Clearly he hides behind the term ‘Christian’ as this gives him cover and a certain amount of license to air his opinions. But again I state that his opinions have nothing in Jesus, they are the views of the Pharisees, the elite groups of Jewish priests who claimed that they spoke for God and enacted revenge and judgement in his name, on any who challenged their power. He is not afraid to speak for God and apparently the movements of God are no mystery to Pastor Hagee. Indeed God, according to Hagee even saw fit to kill thousands of people in New Orleans, apparently because a few homosexuals were planning a parade. This is odd because I was under the impression that it wasn’t God who destroyed the levees which held the flood water at bay but FEMA bombs. “All hurricanes are acts of God, because God controls the heavens. I believe that New Orleans had a level of sin that was offensive to God, and they are — were recipients of the judgment of God for that. The newspaper carried the story in our local area that was not carried nationally that there was to be a homosexual parade there on the Monday that the Katrina came. And the promise of that parade was that it was going to reach a level of sexuality never demonstrated before in any of the other Gay Pride parades. So I believe that the judgment of God is a very real thing. I know that there are people who demur from that, but I believe that the Bible teaches that when you violate the law of God, that God brings punishment sometimes before the day of judgment. And I believe that the Hurricane Katrina was, in fact, the judgment of God against the city of New Orleans.” 

Simply put God has no time for this sort of thing. God is the source of life throughout the whole universe and the universe is a pretty big place. If there were only one God in the whole universe would he really have time to devote to killing homosexuals in New Orleans? Unlikely. The other possibility then is that someone or something or even some group, is impersonating God. Whether this group or person exists on Earth or in ‘the next world’ or indeed straddles both simultaneously cannot be proven completely. But perhaps, as in the days of the Pharaohs when God was embodied in the person of the Pharaoh, or when the Greeks would incarnate the Gods during their mysteries, perhaps there is some person living today who thinks they are God and is giving his henchmen, people like Hagee and Hitler, their orders on how best to ferment an Apocalypse on Earth. If this is the case then this God would be very much in the Jewish mould of Jehovah from the Old Testament, and so with Hagee we see a strong Jewish connection. Hagee has been accused of anti-Semitism in the past as a result of his comments that the Holocaust happened because of the sins of the Jews, the Jerusalem Post itself even discusses this bizarre theory. Yet the man is apparently held in very high esteem by Israel. He is the founder and National Chairman of the Christian Zionist organisation and Christians United for Israel and regularly talks at AIPAC conferences. He was awarded the Zionist organisation of America Israel award by the late UN ambassador Jeane Kirkpatrick and awarded the title ‘Humanitarian of the year’ by the San Antonia B’nai B’rith (Jewish elite Freemasonry). He has even been defended by various high profile orthodox and conservative Jews after his comments about the holocaust being God’s will. His fervent fermentation of Apocalyptic dogma comes to light in his book Jerusalem Countdown: A Warning to the World , in which he predicts that Russia and the Arab world will invade Israel but they will ultimately be destroyed by God. 

As a result, the Antichrist (who Hagee claims will be the head of the European union) will stir a confrontation over Israel between China and the West. Ultimately leading to World War Three. I daresay millions need to die before Hagee’s messiah can then return to Earth. In the same book, in the chapter entitled ‘Who is a Jew?’ Hagee states of Hitler: "It was Esau’s descendants who produced the half-breed Jews of history who have persecuted and murdered the Jews beyond human comprehension ... Adolf Hitler was a distant descendant of Esau." Hagee went on record in the late 1990’s saying that the Nazis had operated on God’s behalf to chase the Jews out of Europe and force them to settle in Palestine. "Theodore Herzl is the father of Zionism. He was a Jew who at the turn of the 19th century said, this land is our land, God wants us to live there. So he went to the Jews of Europe and said 'I want you to come and join me in the land of Israel.' So few went that Hertzel went into depression. Those who came founded Israel; those who did not went through the hell of the holocaust.” "Then god sent a hunter. A hunter is someone with a gun and he forces you. Hitler was a hunter. And the Bible says -- Jeremiah writing -- 'They shall hunt them from every mountain and from every hill and from the holes of the rocks,' meaning there's no place to hide. And that might be offensive to some people but don't let your heart be offended. I didn't write it, Jeremiah wrote it. It was the truth and it is the truth. How did it happen? Because God allowed it to happen. Why did it happen? Because God said my top priority for the Jewish people is to get them to come back to the land of Israel." Of course none of this would be even slightly alarming and in a better world such cranks would be incarcerated in psychiatric hospitals where they can’t harm anyone, but what ought to give us cause for concern is the fact that he works very closely with the American conservative right, which until very recently held the reins of power in the United States. One commentator, the journalist Bill Moyers claims that Hagee’s brand of apocalyptical theology was very well received in the Bush Whitehouse: "Someone who didn't know better could imagine from the very name Christians United For Israel—CUFI—that pastor John Hagee speaks for all Christians. Well, he doesn't... What these fellows have forged is a close connection between the [George W. Bush] White House and the religious right." Indeed Senator and presidential candidate in the 2010 election John McCain actively sought Hagee’s support: "I admire and appreciate his advocacy for the state of Israel, the independence of the state of Israel." 

Edited by Truthspoon

28 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

A statue of the sodomite Emperor was put in the place of the Holy of Holies and a monstrous statue of a pig was erected before the northern gate. This was said to be a symbol of the Tenth Legion who were stationed here to keep the children of Israel out but the insult was intentional and not in the least incidental.

Hence why I posted the pig from the tenth legion..

C8-iy1NWsAAn0L_.jpg

Edited by oddsnsods

ZOG owned fed is to release a report on CBDC's "soon" 

It is just a paper but the fact that the federal reserve is ramping up the rhetoric should have people uneasy

Literally talking about crashing the US dollar openly, no one gives a shit...

God I love it on this earth

https://www.reuters.com/business/fed-release-paper-central-bank-digital-currency-soon-powell-says-2021-09-22/

Just joogle CBDC and go to the news tab, pick your article of choice and read how they do not give a flying fuck about destabilising the leading global currency and initiating the beast system on us. 

You would think there would be votes on these kind of important things in a democratic society, ha next joke. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Marcus Eli Ravage, writer for the Rothschilds lays it all out there. 

He is so based he puts the alt media of today to absolute shame. No holds barred and nothing held back, that's the way it should be. 

He hints at the jesus deception too, adopting jewish scripture and conquering the world with propaganda

Yellen wants to tax unrealised gains which will cause firesales in property (for Blackrock) and potentially bankrupt millions of middle class Americans.  They're happy squeezing and watching the suffering until the death shot kicks in.

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Firebird said:

Yes, they love their ugly architecture and ruining the landscape. Ugly inside, ugly outside.

Ugly ritualistic art too.

Anish Kapoor. Early life "Anish Kapoor was born in Mumbai, India, to a Jewish mother"

Anish Kapoor: Blood, Sweat and Tears – post-ism

Marina Abramovich, possibly crypto Jewess

1*ycE1cCrdIx_hHevl_GIAuQ.jpeg

Edited by Golden Retriever

Where's all the mass death @Mr H ?????😒

"The tragedy comes only two weeks after the death of 14-year-old Majda El Razak who entered into a coma two days after receiving her second Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine and then died 26 days later. The case is being investigated for manslaughter."

Edited by skitzorat