Why are people afraid of the FACTS about Jewish Leaders and Oligarchs

Been saying this for years, on obvious mental illness & the Ashkenazi.

Couple this with a strong strive for business, mixed with crazy sand people ideologies, get yourself a Yacob Rothschild.

QuerulousFlusteredHuemul-size_restricted

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Like 2

I woke up to the j problem a couple of years back. The outlets and speakers I used to listen that are Zionists or have money from that mob going into them have naturally become and thus the mask has lifted on these organisations, individuals and broadcasters. Not because others are doing it. 

I am aware something is deeply wrong. However the problem I am having is (and is not a knock for those that have studied it relentlessly) you see bits and pieces of the families funding this and that, those who run the media and the institutions but I can't find anything to grip hold of. 

Was David irving right? Was Adolf right but was surrounding himself with the wrong people? 

Because actually, that's where this curse/hypnosis seems to stem from for me. Perhaps a kabbalistic curse. People are scared of getting called a nazi for any patriotic type view or even to want to be around their own indigenous population. Then you got the Bible belt type in America who tend to support isreal, probably out of ignorance rather than anything nefarious. Kind of like the conservative boomers over here who are royalists because they think it's patriotic. 

I look at the convid situation and all the other psyops and then I look at the events of ww2 it doesn't seem such a stretch that massive parts of that was a pyop. And I know about the Zionist bankers funding both sides. It would then make sense that the western countries are taught nothing but the holocaust. 

I genuinely want to study this further. Can someone direct me to a decent book, film or documentary that outlines the whole situation because all I see is bits and pieces everywhere. 

Edited by Fluke

9 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Couple this with a strong strive for business, mixed with crazy sand people ideologies, get yourself a Yacob Rothschild.

QuerulousFlusteredHuemul-size_restricted

I love that Rothschild vid had it saved for the longest, good fucking times... So open about it too its hilarious 

4 hours ago, Fluke said:

Was David irving right? Was Adolf right but was surrounding himself with the wrong people? 

Nah not really, the Nazi regime is full of contradictions. Hitler bans freemasonry meanwhile his minister for economics Hjalmar Schacht was a high ranking mason.

Also Hitler was funded by wall street and we all know who owns them from the top, his role no doubt was to bring in the united states of Europe and deport and scare European jews 'back' to Palestine (aka what the zionists wanted all along) 

Juden Raus (a nazi era board game) clearly shows this for all to see. A quick google search and you'll find it easily enough. 

Yeah don't buy into the Hitler bs, that's exactly what THEY want you to do so you can be labelled and categorised like the rest of the retards in that space. 

Edited by FVCK BILLY G4TES
  • Like 3

25 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

I love that Rothschild vid had it saved for the longest, good fucking times... So open about it too its hilarious 

Nah not really, the Nazi regime is full of contradictions. Hitler bans freemasonry meanwhile his minister for economics Hjalmar Schacht was a high ranking mason.

Also Hitler was funded by wall street and we all know who owns them from the top, his role no doubt was to bring in the united states of Europe and deport and scare European jews 'back' to Palestine (aka what the zionists wanted all along) 

Juden Raus (a nazi era board game) clearly shows this for all to see. A quick google search and you'll find it easily enough. 

Yeah don't buy into the Hitler bs, that's exactly what THEY want you to do so you can be labelled and categorised like the rest of the retards in that space. 

I think there's truth in a lot of what was being said in Germany back then, I mean it's hard to deny some of their predictions about what would happen if they lost the war, but I think that's by design too, so people can demonize truth by conflating it with the NSDAP.

I just don't really get into most of that stuff on forums like this.

Like the Haavara Agreement for example, as I have said before, this was after they declared a boycott on German goods. Didn't they originally want them to go to Madagascar?

There's not enough nuance in the debates most of the time. People don't bring the Communist aspect up enough. People will usually just talk about how it was about the persecution of Jews, but neglect the fact that 150,000 Jews fought for Germany. Germany's main issue was with the Bolsheviks coming from the East.

I don't expect the Adam Greenbergs to get into the geopolitics of it all though, but I still like some of his content. But look into Adam's (((family))), then ask yourself why he promotes Jerkness. There's a vid floating about with proof of his heritage. Maybe Fitz or someone else in those circles might have it.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

And yes, it's true that they took money from Wall St, but America wasn't originally at war with them. Surely that would be more of America's problem than Germany's? They had just been in a depression after WW1, obviously they're going to take your money if you're offering.

It took a massive press machine to even persuade Americans to want to go to war with Germany.

@FVCK BILLY G4TES

I do generally agree about there being controlled op elements in Germany back then, but what's your views on factions in other nations that fought Bolsheviks? Have you ever read For My Legionaries, an autobiography by Corneliu Codreanu? Do you think the Iron Guard was in on it too?

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

25 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

@FVCK BILLY G4TES

I do generally agree about there being controlled op elements in Germany back then, but what's your views on factions in other nations that fought Bolsheviks? Have you ever read For My Legionaries, and autobiography by Corneliu Codreanu? Do you think the Iron Guard was in on it too?

Yeah Germany was a very intelligent and forward thinking society, they were one of the first countries worldwide to implement animal protection laws I believe. But it's the vilification of everyday jewish people which makes me feel like it's controlled.

Scare them from assimilation etc

About the book, I haven't read it but the description sounds interesting. If there is anyone in history who should be completely loathed its the bolsheviks so anyone who stood up and fought against them are some brave souls. 

We can't seem to get that memo in 2021 lmao, goyim society has gone backwards

1 minute ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Yeah Germany was a very intelligent and forward thinking society, they were one of the first countries worldwide to implement animal protection laws I believe. But it's the vilification of everyday jewish people which makes me feel like it's controlled.

Scare them from assimilation etc

About the book, I haven't read it but the description sounds interesting. If there is anyone in history who should be completely loathed its the bolsheviks so anyone who stood up and fought against them are some brave souls. 

We can't seem to get that memo in 2021 lmao, goyim society has gone backwards

There's an English audiobook translation on Bitchute I think, but you need a VPN as it's censored in a lot of countries. It's a pretty depressing listen/read though. The whole "noticing" thing was a thing back then in Romania too. Nothing new under the Sun.

7 hours ago, Fluke said:

I genuinely want to study this further. Can someone direct me to a decent book, film or documentary that outlines the whole situation because all I see is bits and pieces everywhere.

I don't think any single book, film or doc is going to have the whole picture, but some are obviously far better than others.

I would say Europa: The Last Battle has a lot of good info, but that won't tell you about them having their tentacles in Germany because of the doc maker's bias, but it at least gives you a good idea of the problem.

What I would suggest is digging into old books from before WW2 on sites like archive.org. Just use the right keywords and you should find some interesting reading material.

A couple that I think every European should read to understand what grave danger we're in are:

The Secret World Government or "The Hidden Hand", by Cherep-Spiridovich

The Ultimate World Order, by Robert H. Williams

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Williams' book shows a picture of a UNESCO statue, he dubs ''brown man'' (page 15, The Ultimate World Order).

''Above is the "UNESCO Brown Man", as we may call him or it, which I photographed from page 70 of the book UNITED NATIONS: Blueprint for Peace. The author of the book says the picture is an official UN photograph. The cutline under the picture says it "represents all of us, everyone on earth". Obviously, this raceless, characterless "man", standing on the world, is the UNESCO ideal toward which all of us must work, the blending of all the races of mankind into one composite faceless, nationless, homeless, characterless, faceless brown slob utterly lost from all heritage and completely subject to the will of the Zionist "master race" which, while producing the propaganda to cause us to blend, quickens the tribal pride of the Jews to keep them from blending. The statue resembles the "art" of, and evidently was done by, the Jewish revolutionary, Bernard Rosenthal who also did the famous or infamous trio, the Faceless Family, "Mr. and Mrs. Faceless and Little Faceless", showing parents and a child just like the above, representing the future family.''

The statue is also not much of a ''man'', it has no sexual organs, and whilst that is true for many statues it might be an interesting aspect as well if this was deliberate. There was 'transgender' stuff going on in the Weimar Republic, and of course we can have an educated guess who pushed it.

Edited by Firebird

1 hour ago, Firebird said:

The statue is also not much of a ''man'', it has no sexual organs, and whilst that is true for many statues it might be an interesting aspect as well if this was deliberate. There was 'transgender' stuff going on in the Weimar Republic, and of course we can have an educated guess who pushed it.

It has the proportions of a man, like wider shoulders than hips, but you're right about no sexual organs, so it definitely fits with the trans agenda.

You have not begun to appreciate the real depth of our guilt. We are intruders. We are disturbers. We are subverters. We have taken your natural world, your ideals, your destiny, and played havoc with them. We have been at the bottom of not merely the latest Great War but of nearly all your wars, not only of the Russian but of nearly every other major revolution in your history. We have brought discord and confusion and frustration into your personal and public life. We are still doing it. No one can tell how long, we shall go on doing it.

Look back a little and see what has happened. Nineteen hundred years ago you were an innocent, care-free pagan race. You worshipped countless Gods and Goddesses, the spirits of the air, of the running streams and of the woodland. You took unblushing pride in the glory of your naked bodies. You carved images of your gods and of the tantalizing human figure. You delighted in the combats of the eld, the arena and the battle-ground. War and slavery were xed institutions in your systems. Disporting yourselves on the hillsides and in the valleys of the great outdoors, you took to speculating on the wonder and mystery of life and laid the foundations of natural science and philosophy. Yours was a noble, sensual culture, unirked by the prickings of the social conscience or by any sentimental questionings about human equality. Who knows what great and glorious destiny might have been yours if we had left you alone.

But we did not leave you alone. We took you in hand and pulled down the beautiful and generous structure you had reared, and changed the whole course of your history. We conquered you as no empire of yours ever subjugated Africa or Asia. And we did it all without bullets, without blood or turmoil, without force of any kind. We did it solely by the irresistible might of our spirit, with ideas, with propaganda.

https://archive.org/details/antimarcusEliRavage-ARealCaseAgainstTheJews

Anyone listening this? Adam Green is definitely not part of the Christian right lol Hes got two rabbis & a Messianic Jew claiming Jesus is a pig & their true messiah. Bizarre broadcast.

He doesnt know about Jew Peter the founder of the Catholic church, hung upside down.

Very Similar to their previous god Jupiter, the black bishop they all kiss his feet at the Vatican of course.

Most Catholics totally oblivious to the fact they are being duped, like all the other false idols they get them worshipping.😂

zwum6s3vntm11.jpg

• Like 1

This creator does some pretty decent family tree stuff.

I haven't watched this one before, funnily enough the comments section is switched off! haha

The guy is Canadian but was brought up in the British Israelite cult so and is pretty jewy.. he had to add two cents at the end.

"Are they super rich?"

"yes they are"

"Do they currently have 500 trillion dollars as the conspiracy theorist claim?"

"No! they most certainly do not!"

Farking cheek.. his inflections on the last bit is so know-it-all... how would he possibly know to make the statement in such a bold manner!

"Were they influential in global politics during the 19th C?"

"yes, the certainly were"

"Do they currently pull all the strings when it comes to world politics, today?"

"No! They most certainly do not!"

"...the reason that the often find themselves at the centre of so many conspiracy theories really boils down to anti-Semitism, exaggeration, and a failure to understand how modern economics works"

It annoys me when people speak with such aloof know-it-all attitudes and then say stuff so outrageous as above.

''Failure to understand how modern economy works'' ~ the explanation that will stop the layman from investigating further. I'm just missing the ''But we couldn't join the guilds so we got into banking!'' excuse.

None of it justifies their enormous dominance, for such a tiny population.

Edited by Firebird
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Anyone listening this? Adam Green is definitely not part of the Christian right lol Hes got two rabbis & a Messianic Jew claiming Jesus is a pig & their true messiah. Bizarre broadcast.

He doesnt know about Jew Peter the founder of the Catholic church, hung upside down.

Very Similar to their previous god Jupiter, the black bishop they all kiss his feet at the Vatican of course.

Most Catholics totally oblivious to the fact they are being duped, like all the other false idols they get them worshipping.😂

zwum6s3vntm11.jpg

Yeah most people have an agenda online these days, obviously his deep dives into the kabbalah are good to learn for the grand chessboard big picture but CJB has some real nasty rhetoric, "the white race can control the other races" is a funny one. 

Adam Green is v suspicious imo, he goes on a trip to Israel to "visit the west bank" meanwhile leftist activists get turned around at the airport before they even get out the building. 

A white nationalist 'antisemite' can walk into the west bank just fine but a few leftist human rights advocates don't get the time of day. 

Something does not add up about him that's for sure

Edited by FVCK BILLY G4TES

12 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

zwum6s3vntm11.jpg

I stand by what I said he is suspicious but fuck me this vid is foundation shattering

Mental

51 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Could be but there are too many coincidences written in the bible which make a good case for it at least

It does slot together nicely though

Its all just a soap opera to me, I didnt listen to all of it, coz I just see the rabbis were trolling personally with their translations,,like Samael means Islam, next minutes saying it means Yoshua. so may have missed some.

Saying Yoshua comes looking like a pig but turns into a serpent..which they worship..the serpent!

They were just preaching Talmud basically to the Messianic, not sure if he was in on it. I find it hard to listen to religious crazies for long tbh.

Talking about Edom or Canaanites, Esau...BiBull mindfuckery.

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

Its all just a soap opera to me, I didnt listen to all of it, coz I just see the rabbis were trolling personally with their translations,,like Samael means Islam, next minutes saying it means Yoshua. so may have missed some.

Saying Yoshua comes looking like a pig but turns into a serpent..which they worship..the serpent!

They were just preaching Talmud basically to the Messianic, not sure if he was in on it. I find it hard to listen to religious crazies for long tbh.

Talking about Edom or Canaanites, Esau...BiBull mindfuckery.

What gets me interested is to apply it to the grand chessboard, if you can understand how it works you can see where we are headed and why. 

Gift and a curse really, open your eyes too much and you become cynical in your day to day life. 

On 9/18/2021 at 6:34 AM, oddsnsods said:

This is certainly not a dig at people with intellectual/social disorders but I'm sure the Palestinians (or even their own people these days) will be super thrilled with this new batch of IDF recruits! Autism and guns - what could go wrong?!

image.png.c7f3cd53c1325e9bc8c5fba451ff8417.png

On 8/23/2021 at 10:21 AM, skitzorat said:

Thought I recognised his voice.

That's an extract from In the Name of Zion Part 3 - the 6 Million.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Yw46isL2fOcw/

@24:50 - 29.25.

Here's the full 22min version of the above showing all the newspapers from 1915- 38

https://www.bitchute.com/video/q7nZXm1oKXGu/

THAT was the first time I saw the whole "6 Million" in the newspapers like that and it blew my fkn mind!

It's been "conjured" up 100s of times in print media pre-45

https://alt-right.com/six-million-myth/

While the below just lists the references, I doubled checked a few and they marry up to the images of said articles in the above

List of 287 Pre-Nuremberg references to "Six Million Jews" from 1850

https://codoh.com/library/document/six-million-jews/en/#_ftnref1

Surprised jtube hasn't deleted it.

image.png.2e793c4b1055a73062d3c7b68c0c2bea.png

image.png.7a175a8a76e55236ed49f0ec7da9f7a3.png