Why are people afraid of the FACTS about Jewish Leaders and Oligarchs

10 minutes ago, Lord Humungus said:

They want you to believe jews run the show. Jews are their scapegoats when shtf. Jews get privileges to play this role, and they play it enthusiastically. Jews are cnuts, but they don't rule the world. 

And you're only partly right about Christian Zionists. Many Christian Zionists believe all jews need to return to the promised land to face God's judgement for murdering Jesus Christ. They will have to accept Jesus or burn for eternity while all Christians, God's real children get raptured to heaven in the final days.

Seriously dude stop trying indoctrinate people into horseshit rhetoric. You suck on the teet of murderers which Jesus called out on multiple occasions, they follow their talmud, kabbalah, chosenite rhetoric and doomsday prophecies which will murder potentially billions of people. Rabbis also claim they are aliens from outer space and that gentiles shall be wiped off the earth because gentiles have "three spheres of satan". Google it if you think i'm lying. 

Stop trying to bring about end times, disgusting. You cannot call yourself Christian if you let these people get away with what they're doing. 

Edited by FVCK BILLY G4TES

5 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Seriously dude stop trying indoctrinate people into horseshit rhetoric. You suck on the teet of murderers which Jesus called out on multiple occasions, they follow their talmud, kabbalah, chosenite rhetoric and doomsday prophecies which will murder potentially billions of people. Rabbis also claim they are aliens from outer space and that gentiles shall be wiped off the earth because gentiles have "three spheres of satan". Google it if you think i'm lying. 

Stop trying to bring about end times, disgusting. You cannot call yourself Christian if you let these people get away with what they're doing. 

@Lord Humungus They also had a collaboration with the nazi's via to the transfer agreement to send Jews to Israel and their is multiple good books on Htler's cooperation with zionists and jewish bankers (the warburgs)

13 minutes ago, Lord Humungus said:

And you're only partly right about Christian Zionists. Many Christian Zionists believe all jews need to return to the promised land to face God's judgement for murdering Jesus Christ. They will have to accept Jesus or burn for eternity while all Christians, God's real children get raptured to heaven in the final days.

Sand people mind virus.

12 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

They will be persecuted for giving Christ's testimony once noahide time comes, shame they can't see it.

c.jpg.a9614a92a788fd1070cbad07607baa40.jpg

c2.jpg.daf90c14934fa7dc07b88c878847d8ad.jpg

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 3

"The goddess of the sensual world of matter likes her victims deep fried"

As long as you live on this ball of rock ... you will never find peace.  Every person has at least one jilted psycho in their head, and the human race as a whole always has a few bleed wounds on the planet, there is always something brewing or smouldering. 
Humans are not really awake, they live in a half-dream.  When they wake up they go from full-dream to half-dream.   When you see people in the street they are in their pyjamas.

Who rules the world of the sleeping humanity ?
Who?
It is the powers in the astral subconscious world ... in this world everyone is half-asleep, dark forces, hidden forces ... old forces hiding in the shadows.  Nothing is conscious here, nobody is fully awake.  It is cloak and daggers, smoke and mirrors.  A world of snakes, and entrapment, and suffering.

And this world is needed ... just as the green grass cannot stand on thin air, it has to stand on the underworld beneath the surface.  That underworld, that world with a touch of intelligence mixed with large shadows, that is the underworld upon which the higher world of awakened people live, upon which Heaven stands.
The meek will inherit the Earth.

These jews christians and whatever they imagine themselves to be are ... what are they really?  Aren't football fans pretty much all the same no matter the colour of their scarf?
Any Jews actually do anything Jewish?
Christians actually pray?  I know one Orthodox lady, lives in forest prays 500 times a day.  All day.  Has private mass in house every day.  She is a Christian.  She is leaving this place for sure.  Blessed woman that one.

Edited by rideforever

1 minute ago, rideforever said:

"The goddess of the sensual world of matter likes her victims deep fried"

As long as you live on this ball of rock ... you will never find peace.  Every person has at least one jilted psycho in their head, and the human race as a whole always has a few bleed wounds on the planet, there is always something brewing or smouldering. 
Humans are not really awake, they live in a half-dream.  When they wake up they go from full-dream to half-dream.   When you see people in the street they are in their pyjamas.

Who rules the world of the sleeping humanity ?
Who?
It is the powers in the astral subconscious world ... in this world everyone is half-asleep, dark forces, hidden forces ... old forces hiding in the shadows.  Nothing is conscious here, nobody is fully awake.  It is cloak and daggers, smoke and mirrors.  A world of snakes, and entrapment, and suffering.

And this world is needed ... just as the green grass cannot stand on thin air, it has to stand on the underworld beneath the surface.  That underworld, that world with a touch of intelligence mixed with large shadows, that is the underworld upon which the higher world of awakened people live, upon which Heaven stands.
The meek will inherit the Earth.

These jews christians and whatever they imagine themselves to be are ... what are they really?  Aren't football fans pretty much all the same no matter the colour of their scarf?
Any Jews actually do anything Jewish?
Christians actually pray?  I know one Orthodox lady, lives in forest prays 500 times a day.  All day.  Has private mass in house every day.  She is a Christian.  She is leaving this place for sure.  Blessed woman that one.

This is YAHWEH/Satan's world. Yes, YAHWEH = SATAN

On 10/10/2020 at 7:52 PM, rideforever said:

From Wikipedia Slomo Sand "The invention of the Jewish people":

Jewish origins
Sand argues that it is likely that the ancestry of most contemporary Jews stems mainly from outside the Land of Israel and that a "nation-race" of Jews with a common origin never existed, and that just as most Christians and Muslims are the progeny of converted people, not of the first Christians and Muslims, Jews are also descended from converts. According to Sand, Judaism was originally, like its two cousins, a proselytising religion, and mass conversions to Judaism occurred among the Khazars in the Caucasus, Berber tribes in North Africa, and in the Himyarite Kingdom of the Arabian Peninsula.

According to Sand, the original Jews living in Israel, contrary to popular belief, were not exiled by the Romans following the Bar Kokhba revolt.[18] The Romans permitted most Jews to remain in the country. Rather, the story of the exile was a myth promoted by early Christians to recruit Jews to the new faith. They portrayed that event as a divine punishment imposed on the Jews for having rejected the Christian gospel. Sand writes that "Christians wanted later generations of Jews to believe that their ancestors had been exiled as a punishment from God."[19] Following the Arab conquest of Palestine in the 7th century, many local Jews converted to Islam and were assimilated among the Arab conquerors. Sand concludes that these converts are the ancestors of the contemporary Palestinians.[20]

Jewish peoplehood
Sand's explanation of the birth of the "myth" of a Jewish people as a group with a common, ethnic origin has been summarized as follows: "[a]t a certain stage in the 19th century intellectuals of Jewish origin in Germany, influenced by the folk character of German nationalism, took upon themselves the task of inventing a people "retrospectively," out of a thirst to create a modern Jewish people. From historian Heinrich Graetz on, Jewish historians began to draw the history of Judaism as the history of a nation that had been a kingdom, became a wandering people and ultimately turned around and went back to its birthplace."[18]

In this, Sand writes, they were similar to other nationalist movements in Europe at the time that sought the reassurance of a Golden Age in their past to prove they have existed as a separate people since the beginnings of history. Jewish people found theirs in what he calls "the mythical Kingdom of David". Before this invention, he says, Jews thought of themselves as Jews because they shared a common religion, not a common ethnic background.[18]

Return from exile, Zionism
Sand believes that the idea of Jews being obliged to return from exile to the Promised Land was alien to Judaism before the birth of Zionism, and that the holy places were seen as places to long for, not to be lived in. On the contrary, for 2,000 years Jews stayed away from Jerusalem because their religion forbade them from returning until the Messiah came. According to Sand, the ancestry of Central and Eastern European Jews stems heavily from mediæval Turkic Khazars who were converted to Judaism, a theory which was popularized in a book written by Arthur Koestler in 1976

On genetic evidence of where Israelis come from:

"Another study on European Jewish population genetics was published in 2012 (Elhaik et al.). According to his study's conclusions, European Jews derive from Caucasus and Mesopotamian populations,[8][41] findings which have been disputed by Ostrer and others."

My feeling is towards the Khazarian (and their wholesale conversion to Judaism) theory. According to Koestler they had already started the diaspora (sending out rich families to settle 'separately' in other regions) long before the physical demise of their (extensive and very lucrative) empire because they could see what was coming vis-a-vis Rome, Constantinople and Islam. They were really really strange but hyper-cunning, violent pagans and engaged in planning far beyond our usual conceptions. Even now I see this as no more than a clue and not a definitive idea about who they really are. Seriously we have so little authentic knowledge that we can only guess. No book is published or remains in print unless it is neutered.

They set into motion a sublime plan. Their understanding of psychology and human weakness was already very advanced and taking vast amounts of money with  them they bought their way into every avenue of life. Obviously they utilised human sexual weaknesses the most and have refined their knowledge of these practices to a very high degree.

So bearing in mind how difficult it is to discern truth. It might be better to go to the horse mouth about what is going on.

I know I'm going to get flack for this but one should watch some Adam Green. He does actually just draw from freely available sources that kind of admit the plan.

https://www.knowmorenews.org/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Lord Humungus said:

You're all missing the point jews are no longer God's chosen people

By backing them to fulfill the Rothschild end times prophecy makes that statement sound stupid. You think rapture means we all just fly bollock naked into the sky? It means we die pal, billions of people are fucked and you just let them do it.

I don't understand why because I believe in a higher power, and I know Jesus isn't supremacist at all and these guys are, it's dead simple. 

I try to take Jesus' mentality. No one is above or below you - we are all here and we all go to another place where we potientally meet the creator. No one is above anyone or has the right to murder, steal, traffic drugs & children, and generally poison anyone who doesn't subscribe to their lunacy.

43 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

So bearing in mind how difficult it is to discern truth. It might be better to go to the horse mouth about what is going on.

I'm really tired you know.  This world grinds you down to dust.  Jesus got out, so did Buddha.  I advise everyone to simply follow them which means taking up the practices and precepts, making them a priority in life.  Nothing good is gonna happen on the Earth.  The only protection for the people here is the amount of consciousness there is.  There is no light on this planet, it comes from the outside into the hearts of those creatures on Earth that are willing.  The grinding down into dust will never end, and nobody has all the time in the world.

16 minutes ago, rideforever said:

I'm really tired you know.  This world grinds you down to dust.  Jesus got out, so did Buddha.  I advise everyone to simply follow them which means taking up the practices and precepts, making them a priority in life.  Nothing good is gonna happen on the Earth.  The only protection for the people here is the amount of consciousness there is.  There is no light on this planet, it comes from the outside into the hearts of those creatures on Earth that are willing.  The grinding down into dust will never end, and nobody has all the time in the world.

There's plenty of light on this planet....why do you think I have that avatar?

What you were looking for was right under your nose all along.

Yeah, it surprised me too........

Learn to love, laugh, cry, and BE HUMAN...

Don't worry....it's not a permanent condition:

Edited by Truthspoon

17 minutes ago, rideforever said:

F*CK NO. Nothing good will happen on OUR Earth if we just give up. Don't give up, there is nothing better to fight to the death for than your freedom to explore the world and all its wonders.

I love being. Even seeing snails copulate on my front step fills me with awe and respect for what WE have here, even though it's pretty repugnant.

I'm not a great subscriber to new-age and airy-fairy shite, but I still see the miracle of existence in everything. I may not 'know' it to its deepest level but can see that we experience an incredible world of enormous complexity and symbiosis of a natural order.

F*ck even though I know I will probably die before this is all over it's still a privilege to be here. If only I can play allotted part.

Edited by Nobby Noboddy
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

F*CK NO. Nothing good will happen on OUR Earth if we just give up. Don't give up, there is nothing better to fight to the death for than your freedom to explore the world and all its wonders.

It's good to fight.  I have done a lot of fighting, to the bitter end.  I do martial arts every morning 10-11.  But I see now that everyone who remains on the surface of this planet is gonna lose, and only those who actually follow the path leave.  Fact.  Most people think all these religions are nonsense ... it's just a game.  They didn't listen carefully.

15 minutes ago, rideforever said:

It's good to fight.  I have done a lot of fighting, to the bitter end.  I do martial arts every morning 10-11.  But I see now that everyone who remains on the surface of this planet is gonna lose, and only those who actually follow the path leave.  Fact.  Most people think all these religions are nonsense ... it's just a game.  They didn't listen carefully.

But ones responsibility lies with oneself, as I think you see. We live as good a life as we can, we inform as much as we can as we learn but it's not our problem if others won't think for themselves.

I don't believe that those who 'follow the path' leave as you say. I'm not saying anything special about myself when I say this as it is everyone's inheritance. But we are ALL capable of enormous things, even a mundane imagination can conjure wonderlands and properly harnessed our capacities for love, growth and healing are unsurpassed. Most people don't even try to explore new avenues, yet would be startled at their capacity for poetry, art , harmony etc. If only they tried - AND accepted that not everything you try you will succeed with. 'No pain, No gain' I think is a material analogue.

As for religion, of whatever flavour, you can find a persuasive argument for any of them. 'They' have even catered for you and me with wierdness and new-ageiness although I like to be very simple now, acknowledging my ignorance of such matters.

Edited by Nobby Noboddy

MOD NOTE:

While I'm satisfied with the general tone of this topic - and it is a good topic to be discussed - I'd just like to take the opportunity to remind you all of our Forum Rules and Guidelines, in particular regarding racism and 'anti-semitism'.

People are welcome to discuss issues surrounding race. Racist remarks will not be tolerated on this forum. Political stances can be discussed without resorting to racial stereo-typing and abusive remarks towards a race of people. Anybody trying to stir up racial hatred will be banned without warning.

The issues surrounding Israel are legitimate subjects for debate and David Icke has not flinched from addressing them despite the attacks on him this has triggered over the years. However, this debate can be conducted without falling into the cesspit of gratuitous racist and anti-semitic abuse. There is no need for this for a view about Israel's policies to be expressed and this is not a place to dump such bile. There are many forums that would welcome it, this one does not.

We do not shy away from discussing controversial topics. We welcome debates where other mainstream media outlets would not. However, this is not an opportunity for anyone with any kind of racist agenda to spread their propaganda or to recruit others.

I have seen several comments already, which might be considered 'borderline', however as I understand the difference between 'actual' and 'perceived' anti-semitism, I am not yet ready to 'lay down the law'.

Please continue, but do take into consideration how others may 'perceive' such comments, and lets keep this discussion civil and fact-based.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lord Humungus said:

You're all missing the point jews are no longer God's chosen people

I see it this way, there are three groups, namely:

1. Jewish people, ordinary people

2. Zionists - zionism is a (would-be) religious sect that believes that they are a chosen people and want to see Judaism rise to be the supreme religion and for Jews to be recognized as a chosen people and to oppress the rest of us

3. Satanists - these are the Rothschilds and the like who centuries ago forsook Judaism, these are the folks who are the servants of satan, the sons of perdition - they are not for jews but use them as tools and everybody else, these are the psychopaths that Icke refers to; they are mainly jewish descent

The second and third group work hand in hand but the third group are the one's that are behind the atrocities of this world because they serve satan and receive power and direction from him (satan) and his servants.

Edited by Maedros
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

By backing them to fulfill the Rothschild end times prophecy makes that statement sound stupid. You think rapture means we all just fly bollock naked into the sky? It means we die pal, billions of people are fucked and you just let them do it.

I don't understand why because I believe in a higher power, and I know Jesus isn't supremacist at all and these guys are, it's dead simple. 

I try to take Jesus' mentality. No one is above or below you - we are all here and we all go to another place where we potientally meet the creator. No one is above anyone or has the right to murder, steal, traffic drugs & children, and generally poison anyone who doesn't subscribe to their lunacy.

Because you're an atheist

7 minutes ago, Maedros said:

I see it this way, there are three groups, namely:

1. Jewish people, ordinary people

2. Zionists - zionism is a (would-be) religious sect that believes that they are a chosen people and want to see Judaism rise to be the supreme religion and for Jews to be recognized as a chosen people and to oppress the rest of us

3. Satanists - these are the Rothschilds and the like who centuries ago forsook Judaism, these are the folks who are the servants of satan, the sons of perdition - they are not for jews but use them as tools and everybody else, these are the psychopaths that Icke refers to; they are mainly jews

The second and third group work hand in hand but the third group are the one's that are behind the atrocities of this because they serve satan and receive power and direction from him (satan) and his servants.

Where do the atheist anti-zionist bolsheviks fit in?

"1". Depends on your definition of "jewish people" I don't believe one can be born jewish

"2". Zionists aren't necessarily Judaist

"3". You'll find Sabbatean-Frankists everywhere. Not just in the Rothschild family

Edited by Lord Humungus

1 minute ago, Lord Humungus said:

Where do the atheist anti-zionist bolsheviks fit in?

I would say that they are Zionists funded by Satanists, the Satanist has no ideology but the anti-zionists/bolsheviks have an ideology, this I would say fits with Zionism. I would compare Zionists with Jesuits, the Jesuit is instructed to be a Jew among Jews, a Zionist among Zionists, perhaps Jesuits have been Zionists all along. All that I've said is of course just my opinion

1 minute ago, Maedros said:

I would say that they are Zionists funded by Satanists, the Satanist has no ideology but the anti-zionists/bolsheviks have an ideology, this I would say fits with Zionism. I would compare Zionists with Jesuits, the Jesuit is instructed to be a Jew among Jews, a Zionist among Zionists, perhaps Jesuits have been Zionists all along. All that I've said is of course just my opinion

Bolsheviks are Anti-Zionist 

• Guest changed the title to Why are people afraid of the FACTS about Jewish Leaders and Oligarchs
  • Guest pinned this topic