Why are people afraid of the FACTS about Jewish Leaders and Oligarchs

On 8/1/2021 at 3:25 AM, Strummer101 said:

You should listen to some tunes, sort your head out, if there is still a chance for that. 

Walks like a duck, etc. Jew-Hate requires the least amount of thought, as far as I can see.

Dear Webmaster, I find there isn't an appropriate smiley to adequately express my feelings for this post.

Could you please add a vomiting smiley?  

Best regards.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Haha 1

On 8/2/2021 at 6:24 PM, Truthspoon said:

Dear Webmaster, I find there isn't an appropriate smiley to adequately express my feelings for this post.

Could you please add a vomiting smiley?  

Best regards.

You have proven my point to a tee, I thank you.

On 8/1/2021 at 12:29 AM, Coldrum said:

photos.png

Hmmm, no argument so I will post a big picture. Here is my sincere suggestion - engage your brain son. Try it, you might like it.

Blimey, glad I did not rush back to view these replies, pitiful.

Hey, can someone pick up the baton on my question regarding Israel and Pfizer? They are overflowing with the stuff. You guys must be made up, am I right?

Those Jews, they.... errr....run the world....but are now committing mass suicide, in their own fucking country!??! 

Anyone care to arbitrate on that, without posting a big picture?

On 8/1/2021 at 12:25 AM, Strummer101 said:

You should listen to some tunes, sort your head out, if there is still a chance for that. 

Walks like a duck, etc. Jew-Hate requires the least amount of thought, as far as I can see.

51KrEkxtC4L.jpg

13 hours ago, Strummer101 said:

Yeah, as someone elsewhere asked you recently - are you 12 years old? You seem consumed by hate. It is not good for you, I am being serious now. Just look at Golden Roastie.

Hmmm we had a poster in the Covid thread calling out are you 12 year of age ..to odds and sods ....that thread is now locked ......  

13 minutes ago, Coldrum said:

Hmmm we had a poster in the Covid thread calling out are you 12 year of age ..to odds and sods ....that thread is now locked ......  

I saw that, that is exactly why I used the same term. Either that, or he has let his kid play with his/her/their laptop!

15 minutes ago, Strummer101 said:

I saw that, that is exactly why I used the same term. Either that, or he has let his kid play with his/her/their laptop!

Ok you saw that , did you now ,as your very quiet in that thread ...

Does it please you ! 

Edited by Coldrum
Typing blind on hacked device

12 hours ago, Coldrum said:

Ok you saw that , did you now ,as your very quiet in that thread ...

Does it please you ! 

Hes not here for truth obviously & for some reason has free reign to troll who he likes.

Seems to be an epidemic amongst the fake left, 🙈🙉🙊 cowards to the end.

On 8/2/2021 at 6:01 PM, oddsnsods said:

Well try to stop calling people haters...

Stop lobbyist groups posing as human rights anti hate groups having power to stop free speech. They take only what you give them.

Stop people who try to crush free speech & censor anybody with a different opinion.

Free speech is important for a healthy society, we are losing have lost that in this country.
There is something very wrong & it started with Jewish lobbyists, who work night & day to stop people questioning their crimes.

Like Rothschild for instance you are labelled a hate criminal for mentioning.

Jews themselves should be calling out these Orwellian thought crimes, as to me its labelling all Jews as criminals ..like calling out the Italian mafia is calling all Italian mobsters. You call out any Jew & that makes you a hater??

So of course it breeds antisemitism when you block free speech, as it proves who you are not allowed to talk about.

This mafia also has massive political control in government with their "friends of Israel"

Israeli Rabbi not born in this country telling us he doesnt trust a political opponent on the front page of our newspapers during an election. He just happens to previously of been the rabbi of Keir Starmer. Who is immediately appointed once Corbyn loses...no conflict of interest course not.

No subversion of democracy by foreign interests?? The chief Rabbi Ephraim Mirviss a conservative.

Home-Secretary-Theresa-May-at-the-CST-di

Boris-Johnson-at-Kinloss-2-e135578562667

fdsafdsa-300x300.jpgPrince-Charles-and-Rabbi-Mirvis-e1378217

Cl_FKczWYAAI_Te-e1467103055271.jpg

Can we please separate religion from state. This is not Israel or Saudi Arabia..

Also not being hateful by why do all these Jews have blokes for wives or are they just pig ugly.

ephraim-mirvis-with-his-wife-valarie.png

dd0.png

iris-and-chuck_gala_lg.jpg

8954791.jpeg

Its definitely a thing with these weirdos.😂👹

On 8/4/2021 at 10:16 PM, Strummer101 said:

Hey, can someone pick up the baton on my question regarding Israel and Pfizer?

so there are a few possibilities here and i'm exploring all of them....

1. the conspiracy is not a conspiracy by jews but rather by satanists

2. the jabs in israel are saline

3. the jabs are about getting nanotech into people and how that nanotech is then used may depend on who the people are and where they are

Meet Toka, the Most Dangerous Israeli Spyware Firm You’ve Never Heard Of

The mainstream media’s myopic focus on Israel’s Pegasus spyware and the threats it poses means that other companies, like Toka, go uninvestigated, even when their products present an even greater potential for abuse and illegal surveillance.
July 24, 2021

This past Sunday, an investigation into the global abuse of spyware developed by veterans of Israeli intelligence Unit 8200 gained widespread attention, as it was revealed that the software – sold to democratic and authoritarian governments alike – had been used to illegally spy on an estimated 50,000 individuals. Among those who had their communications and devices spied on by the software, known as Pegasus, were journalists, human rights activists, business executives, academics and prominent political leaders. Among those targeted political leaders, per reports, were the current leaders of France, Pakistan, South Africa, Egypt, Morocco and Iraq.

The abuse of Pegasus software in this very way has been known for several years, though these latest revelations appear to have gained such traction in the mainstream owing to the high number of civilians who have reportedly been surveilled through its use. The continuation of the now-years-long scandal surrounding the abuse of Pegasus has also brought considerable controversy and notoriety to the Israeli company that developed it, the NSO Group.

While the NSO Group has become infamous, other Israeli companies with even deeper ties to Israel’s intelligence apparatus have been selling software that not only provides the exact same services to governments and intelligence agencies but purports to go even farther.

Originally founded by former Israeli Prime Minister and Jeffrey Epstein associate Ehud Barak, one of these companies’ wares are being used by countries around the world, including in developing countries with the direct facilitation of global financial institutions like the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) and the World Bank. In addition, the software is only made available to governments that are “trusted” by Israel’s government, which “works closely” with the company.

Despite the fact that this firm has been around since 2018 and was covered in detail by this author for MintPress News in January 2020, no mainstream outlet – including those that have extensively covered the NSO Group – has bothered to examine the implications of this story.

Worse than Pegasus

Toka was launched in 2018 with the explicit purpose of selling a “tailored ecosystem of cyber capabilities and software products for governmental, law enforcement, and security agencies.” According to a profile of the company published in Forbes shortly after it launched, Toka advertised itself as “a one-stop hacking shop for governments that require extra capability to fight terrorists and other threats to national security in the digital domain.”

Toka launched with plans to “provide spy tools for whatever device its clients require,” including not only smartphones but a “special focus on the so-called Internet of Things (IoT).” Per the company, this includes devices like Amazon Echo, Google Nest-connected home products, as well as connected fridges, thermostats and alarms. Exploits in these products discovered by Toka, the company said at the time, would not be disclosed to vendors, meaning those flaws would continue to remain vulnerable to any hacker, whether a client of Toka or not.

Today, Toka’s software suite claims to offer its customers in law enforcement, government and intelligence the ability to obtain “targeted intelligence” and to conduct “forensic investigations” as well as “covert operations.” In addition, Toka offers governments its “Cyber Designers” service, which provides “agencies with the full-spectrum strategies, customized projects and technologies needed to keep critical infrastructure, the digital landscape and government institutions secure and durable.”

Given that NSO’s Pegasus targets only smartphones, Toka’s hacking suite – which, like Pegasus, is also classified as a “lawful intercept” product – is capable of targeting any device connected to the internet, including but not limited to smartphones. In addition, its target clientele are the same as those of Pegasus, providing an easy opportunity for governments to gain access to even more surveillance capabilities than Pegasus offers, but without risking notoriety in the media, since Toka has long avoided the limelight.

read on here https://unlimitedhangout.com/2021/07/investigative-reports/meet-toka-the-most-dangerous-israeli-spyware-firm-youve-never-heard-of/

@skitzorat has pointed out exactly what is happening in Israel & why the chosen are so obsessed with the 6 million.

Zechariah 13:8   

"And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein."

Israel's population is 9M.

That would mean that magick Kabbalistic number has to be offered up, again.

Context:

Zechariah's prophecies took place during the reign of Darius the Great in a post-exilic world after the fall of Jerusalem in 587/6 BC.

Chapters 9 to 14

This section consists of two "oracles" or "burdens":

The first oracle (Zechariah 9-11) gives an outline of the course of God's providential dealings with his people down to the time of the coming of the Messiah.

The second oracle (Zechariah 12–14) points out the glories that await Israel in "the latter day", the final conflict and triumph of God's kingdom.

https://alt-right.com/six-million-myth/

fb-molech.jpg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Macnamara said:

3. the jabs are about getting nanotech into people and how that nanotech is then used may depend on who the people are and where they are

I believe the truth is closest to possibility 3. It's an experiment for new tech and a convenient tool to further advance mass surveillance.

10 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Hes not here for truth obviously & for some reason has free reign to troll who he likes.

Seems to be an epidemic amongst the fake left, 🙈🙉🙊 cowards to the end.

'This is my truth, tell me yours'...there's a record title there somewhere.

Anyway, I am certainly not here for your truth, which is amounts to nothing more than a rehash of well-established prejudices, old and new.

'Free reign......' I could be the spelling police but no....blimey you give these Jew-Haters a poke, and they go all weak at the knees.......'ohhh booohoooo,  the nasty troll is after ME!......'

A sure sign of no confidence in their own position.

Cop on to yourself.

I have read the Jew-Baiting stuff here for years, I am open to be convinced, believe me. But so far, nothing cuts the mustard.

And, may I say, the er....'quality'... of the contributions has dropped of markedly, in my estimation. We are now at the stage when posting a picture of someone shaking hands with a Jewish person is considered incontrovertible proof of their nefarious intent.

10 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Interesting, thanks for having a go.

So (1) and (3) would indicate that the people that 'run the world' do not 'run the world' after all? That would be the inference am I correct? Quite crucial, if you believe (1) all those injected will die.

(2) - I think is tricky for many reasons. If the injections contain something other than Pfizer, the number of people complicit is necessarily huge. What about the Jewish diaspora, that would mean they are knowingly being left to another extermination. I do not believe Israel would allow that to take place.  

@skitzorat has pointed out exactly what is happening in Israel & why the chosen are so obsessed with the 6 million.

fb-molech.jpg

Lazy again, but with a BIG picture!

Yad Vashem, that is the official Israeli memorial to the holocaust in Jerusalem, should you be interested, goes with a figure of 4,500,000 killed.

You are welcome.

Another dragon Biden has appointed head of ministry of truth.🤫

https://forward.com/fast-forward/473711/biden-nominates-deborah-lipstadt-as-antisemitism-envoy/

lipstadt.jpeg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvA8YLocwhor0pIeF8aBNwebRNS-Deborah-Lipstadt.jpg

From her online biography, she seems a woman of some learning. Your mate David Irving will testify to that.

I can imagine that she has forgotten more than you will ever know. I could be being uncharitable there, but I have my doubts.

But you don't fancy her. 

She wrote a book about her tangle with Irving (which she won of course), 'History on Trial: My Day in Court with a Holocaust Denier'.....could be a glimpse into your future......

1 hour ago, Strummer101 said:

And, may I say, the er....'quality'... of the contributions has dropped of markedly, in my estimation. We are now at the stage when posting a picture of someone shaking hands with a Jewish person is considered incontrovertible proof of their nefarious intent.

• Like 1