Jump to content

Why are people afraid of the FACTS about Jewish Leaders and Oligarchs


Recommended Posts

On 7/28/2021 at 12:53 PM, Firebird said:

What is it with these Jews, collectively? They seem to have so many issues with nature and civilization.

What it is with these people who cannot see beyond their prejudice? They seem to have so many issues with ignorance of history.

 

What do you have in mind by way of a solution? Many something...er....final?

 

Lazy, in the extreme. 

 

Hey, you fellas must be glad that Israelis are pumped full to the brim with Pfizer, right? Care to explain what's going on there? 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Coming from someone whos only ever insult is "Jew Hater"? Original thought??

 

Only comes on this forum to post mp3's, whilst the country go's to shit..

 

"bAsH tHe FaSh."

 

 

 

 

4 minutes ago, Coldrum said:

1537018881109.jpg

quote-the-only-reason-that-jews-are-in-pornography-is-that-we-think-that-christ-sucks-catholicism-al-goldstein-61-52-16.jpg

Sorry what is that? Maybe post a picture of someone shaking hands with Jimmy Savile next?

 

Just rubbish.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Coming from someone whos only ever insult is "Jew Hater"? Original thought??

 

Only comes on this forum to post mp3's, whilst the country go's to shit..

 

"bAsH tHe FaSh."

 

 

 

You should listen to some tunes, sort your head out, if there is still a chance for that. 

 

Walks like a duck, etc. Jew-Hate requires the least amount of thought, as far as I can see.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Strummer101 said:

What it is with these people who cannot see beyond their prejudice? They seem to have so many issues with ignorance of history.

 

Lazy, in the extreme. 

 

Hey, you fellas must be glad that Israelis are pumped full to the brim with Pfizer, right? Care to explain what's going on there? 

 

 

 

 

 

wp-content.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A very long thread and so much hatred for a particular race or group. It is not good. Just a label given to characters in a play. Having said that---

 

You all do know they want this hatred purposefully generated

 

But as to the title of this thread, the answer is as follows--I think most people are afraid of the facts about them is because they are on their payroll. Many people work for either a corporation or a subsidiary or a bank or a supermarket chain or a movie house or a university  or....owned by a Jewish person or family. You don't bite the hand that feeds you. 

 

But most people do not even have the right facts about Jews. They believe what they have been told. The controllers are not the Jews. It is so easy to fool people and spread hate.

 

For example, say there is a group of very clever pigs (no offence to any animals...sorry) and they have formed these ponzi scheme operations and they put hyenas (again, no offence to animals) as the figureheads and public faces for all companies because...you know..the way the hyenas look and the habits of hyenas etc...

So when people lose money,  they will hate hyenas for all their lifetime.

But actually the controllers were someone else- the pigs in this example.

 

Think about it---if they indeed rule the world and own all evil companies and always get caught doing evil deeds, etc., would they not have the sense to at least hide the fact that they own the companies? If they know how to hide their tax 'free' wealth in dummy accounts and trusts all over the world, where even the most experienced  auditors have a hard time linking to them, surely they display only what they want you to see and can easily hide what they wish to hide.

 

They could put some loser at the top to be made the scapegoat.

 

Why splash all the easily identified surnames and certain facial features all over the billboards and news media?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, m754 said:

But as to the title of this thread, the answer is as follows--I think most people are afraid of the facts about them is because they are on their payroll. Many people work for either a corporation or a subsidiary or a bank or a supermarket chain or a movie house or a university  or....owned by a Jewish person or family. You don't bite the hand that feeds you.

 

This contradicts everything else in your post...you realise that?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

This contradicts everything else in your post...you realise that?

 

No it doesn't. 

 

Poorly framed paragraphs yes, but no contradiction.

 

I started first with answering the title question temporarily accepting the premise that the Jews own and control everything. The answer to which is people do not bite any hand that feeds them, be it Jewish hand or Muslim hand or Chinese hand.

 

Next I moved to challenge the assumption that who you hate or rather are spreading so much awareness about are not your controllers. So your hatred or attention is misplaced and wrongly focused.

 

Third stage I give a basis for explaining a simple logical argument to partially see why the supreme evil controllers with a long history of planned evil, surely cannot be so stupid as to give their face and last name (which they keep uniquely identifiable) to all the companies that do evil.

 

I hope I was able to clarify.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

No you were basically saying Jews own & run everything, but next saying they arnt the controllers & they are hyenas installed in positions, which there's nothing hateful about that is there.

But your story doesnt add up & you can go back on this thread & learn some facts, like the post about the Federal reserve I posted & explain how a 2% minority dominates banking, media & government positions. If they dont run things?

Who are the controllers then behind Black Rock that own all the pharmaceuticals that dish out the experimental jabs?

 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/aayushipratap/2021/07/28/pfizer-expects-335-billion-in-vaccine-revenue-in-2021/?sh=dff3342217d4

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

No you were basically saying Jews own & run everything, but next saying they arnt the controllers & they are hyenas installed in positions, which there's nothing hateful about that is there.

But your story doesnt add up & you can go back on this thread & learn some facts, like the post about the Federal reserve I posted & explain how a 2% minority dominates banking, media & government positions. If they dont run things?

Who are the controllers then behind Black Rock that own all the pharmaceuticals that dish out the experimental jabs?

 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/aayushipratap/2021/07/28/pfizer-expects-335-billion-in-vaccine-revenue-in-2021/?sh=dff3342217d4

 

 

 

No. I was saying that they are the owners visibly in name planted as a group to be frontmen for other controllers.

All animals are beautiful. That is why I apologised to the animals for using their name. The point was  to bring out the difference in physical appearance that is often used to mock other races and based on a novel I had read as a child, these two animals just popped in my brain. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Strummer101 said:

What it is with these people who cannot see beyond their prejudice? They seem to have so many issues with ignorance of history.

 

What do you have in mind by way of a solution? Many something...er....final?

 

Lazy, in the extreme. 

 

Hey, you fellas must be glad that Israelis are pumped full to the brim with Pfizer, right? Care to explain what's going on there? 

 

 

This thread gives you many examples of the Jews, especially progressive Jews, and their agendas to hurt and destabilize their host culture. Very stupid also from their own point of view, as increase of Islamic migrants isn't beneficial to ordinary Jews, one could argue. They just have very old resentment towards their host cultures and can't seem to look past these errors in thinking, like the pro-immigration stance.

 

You are in panic mode talking about ''final solution''. Nobody mentioned that. Criticizing or discussing Jewish people and their beliefs doesn't mean murdering them. /facepalm.

And you're the one bringing up Israel out of nowhere. Not sure why.

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Firebird
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

No you were basically saying Jews own & run everything, but next saying they arnt the controllers & they are hyenas installed in positions, which there's nothing hateful about that is there.

But your story doesnt add up & you can go back on this thread & learn some facts, like the post about the Federal reserve I posted & explain how a 2% minority dominates banking, media & government positions. If they dont run things?

Who are the controllers then behind Black Rock that own all the pharmaceuticals that dish out the experimental jabs?

 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/aayushipratap/2021/07/28/pfizer-expects-335-billion-in-vaccine-revenue-in-2021/?sh=dff3342217d4

 

 

 


I will exit from this thread now-  but just to clarify that I was not questioning the belief and evidence of the members here that the Jews are majority controllers of all the evil that is done through all that they control—banking, pharma etc. 

 

I have approached my attempts at awakening from a more abstract perspective of who we are and how to get out of the madness, the lineage of the ones running the madhouse is not important ultimately. It is only to help you take to the understanding of why we are here in this mess in the first place. 

 

It was when I read David Icke’s work that I found that Sabbatean Frankists pose as real Jews and it is not the Jews but a particular sect or cult that controls them. I left it at that.

 

I was trying to figure out how they got control over us in this ‘reality’ whatever their religion or cult is.

 

But as I was reading this thread by chance, it struck me that it is almost as if we are in an abusive relationship—we believe we know and have evidence of our controllers’ abuse of us but every morning we go and work for them. Knowing in our belief what they are doing is wrong.

 

As for being frontmen, that comment was partially based on David Icke’s Sabbatean control story.

 

And also just a thought that the rise to enormous power of that cult is just a few hundred years ago, whereas the actual manipulation, control and exploitation of humanity, different races, cultures and nations and kingdoms, started long  before that. They were just tribal people then who did usurious money lending..at that time, not talking about now..

 

I will leave this thread, maybe I should not have questioned people’s beliefs here.

 

We all have the right to believe in one or the other ‘truth’ in this fake reality.
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, m754 said:

 


I will exit from this thread now-  but just to clarify that I was not questioning the belief and evidence of the members here that the Jews are majority controllers of all the evil that is done through all that they control—banking, pharma etc. 

 

I have approached my attempts at awakening from a more abstract perspective of who we are and how to get out of the madness, the lineage of the ones running the madhouse is not important ultimately. It is only to help you take to the understanding of why we are here in this mess in the first place. 

 

It was when I read David Icke’s work that I found that Sabbatean Frankists pose as real Jews and it is not the Jews but a particular sect or cult that controls them. I left it at that.

 

I was trying to figure out how they got control over us in this ‘reality’ whatever their religion or cult is.

 

But as I was reading this thread by chance, it struck me that it is almost as if we are in an abusive relationship—we believe we know and have evidence of our controllers’ abuse of us but every morning we go and work for them. Knowing in our belief what they are doing is wrong.

 

As for being frontmen, that comment was partially based on David Icke’s Sabbatean control story.

 

And also just a thought that the rise to enormous power of that cult is just a few hundred years ago, whereas the actual manipulation, control and exploitation of humanity, different races, cultures and nations and kingdoms, started long  before that. They were just tribal people then who did usurious money lending..at that time, not talking about now..

 

I will leave this thread, maybe I should not have questioned people’s beliefs here.

 

We all have the right to believe in one or the other ‘truth’ in this fake reality.
 

 

Yes but David Icke must be a hater, as hes talking about the majority of Ashkenazi Jews, who are run by the Chabad Lubavitch..but thats not really the whole facts, although respect to Icke for having the balls to expose the cult, there is also the Talmud racist doctrine, that cant be explained by Sabbatai Zevi.

 

But I understand you dont want to get deep into it. I would say the same about certain Christians or Muslims, but I wouldnt get called a hater or Anti Semite but the resident Antifa for posting an Israeli Newspaper article exposing Jewish RACIST IDEOLOGY & yes Soulless GOY ...they look at us as SUBHUMAN!

Exactly what mr hypocrite, claims he is against being "anti fascist."

 

Right now in Israel we have a lot of Jews being persecuted by their Zionazi government.

But mr Antifash doesnt seem to have a problem with this or compare it to Nazi Germany, as I have been doing for months. Its like mr Antifash only barks, when you question the 6 million or Jewish supremacism. Like all (((antifa)))

But then he likes to attack Islam whenever he feels like it, but thats not hate to him.

So yes please feel free to leave, or try addressing the post I made before I was blatantly trolled by the resident chosenite as always. Who claims calling out

racists is hatred you say?

 

Like this guy.😂🙄🙈

 

Chief rabbi: Soviet 'goyim' immigrants are enemies of religion

At a rabbinical conference last week, Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef said that “hundreds of thousands or tens of thousands of non-Jews came to Israel,” under the terms of the Law of Return.

https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/chief-rabbi-soviet-non-jews-brought-over-to-vote-against-ultra-orthodox-613392

 

Chief rabbi calls black people ‘monkeys’

https://www.timesofisrael.com/chief-rabbi-compares-african-americans-to-monkeys/

 

quote-goyim-were-born-only-to-serve-us-w

 

Netanyahu and the Laws of Killing 'Goyim’

Israel is becoming a racist society, in which the prime minister of a country that was founded after the murder of Jews salutes a rabbi who supported a work on the laws of killing non-Jews.

https://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-sefi-rachlevsky-bibi-and-the-goyim-1.5239299

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Coldrum said:

 

wp-content.jpg

 

These are facts and not hate.

 

"Kaufman advocated the mass extermination through forced sterilization of the German people and the territorial dismemberment of Germany after an Allied victory in World War II.[3]

 

Kaufman summarized Germany Must Perish! in advertisements in The New York Times and New York Post as: "A dynamic volume outlining a plan for the extinction of Germany and containing a map showing possible dissection and apportionment of its territory."[4] Kaufman defended his plan for the "sterilization of all Germans" in an interview published in the September 26, 1941, issue of The Canadian Jewish Chronicle:[5]

 

220px-GermanyMustPerish2.jpg
 
Map showing Kaufman's proposed dismemberment of Germany (and Austria)

I believe that the Jews have a mission in life. They must see to it that the nations of the world get together in one vast federation. "Union Now" is the beginning of this. Slowly but surely the world will develop into a paradise. We will have perpetual peace. And the Jews will do the most to bring about this confederation, because they have the most to gain. But how can you get peace if Germany exists? The only way to win an eternal peace is to make the punishment of waging war more horrible than war itself. Human beings are penalized for murder, aren't they? Well, Germany starts all the wars of magnitude. Let us sterilize all Germans and wars of world domination will come to an end!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany_Must_Perish!

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Yes but David Icke must be a hater, as hes talking about the majority of Ashkenazi Jews, who are run by the Chabad Lubavitch..but thats not really the whole facts, although respect to Icke for having the balls to expose the cult, there is also the Talmud racist doctrine, that cant be explained by Sabbatai Zevi.

 

But I understand you dont want to get deep into it. I would say the same about certain Christians or Muslims, but I wouldnt get called a hater or Anti Semite but the resident Antifa for posting an Israeli Newspaper article exposing Jewish RACIST IDEOLOGY & yes Soulless GOY ...they look at us as SUBHUMAN!

Exactly what mr hypocrite, claims he is against being "anti fascist."

 

Right now in Israel we have a lot of Jews being persecuted by their Zionazi government.

But mr Antifash doesnt seem to have a problem with this or compare it to Nazi Germany, as I have been doing for months. Its like mr Antifash only barks, when you question the 6 million or Jewish supremacism. Like all (((antifa)))

But then he likes to attack Islam whenever he feels like it, but thats not hate to him.

So yes please feel free to leave, or try addressing the post I made before I was blatantly trolled by the resident chosenite as always. Who claims calling out

racists is hatred you say?

 

Like this guy.😂🙄🙈

 

Chief rabbi: Soviet 'goyim' immigrants are enemies of religion

At a rabbinical conference last week, Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef said that “hundreds of thousands or tens of thousands of non-Jews came to Israel,” under the terms of the Law of Return.

https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/chief-rabbi-soviet-non-jews-brought-over-to-vote-against-ultra-orthodox-613392

 

Chief rabbi calls black people ‘monkeys’

https://www.timesofisrael.com/chief-rabbi-compares-african-americans-to-monkeys/

 

quote-goyim-were-born-only-to-serve-us-w

 

Netanyahu and the Laws of Killing 'Goyim’

Israel is becoming a racist society, in which the prime minister of a country that was founded after the murder of Jews salutes a rabbi who supported a work on the laws of killing non-Jews.

https://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-sefi-rachlevsky-bibi-and-the-goyim-1.5239299

 

Oddsnods, as a last, last word from my side all I can say is—

 

What can we do if the Jews are like that,  and as you all say, they want the extermination of goyims.

 

As we also see in animal kingdom (left to us as faint reminders and hints of qualities that defined various characters  that ‘life’ originally intended as a play), ---we have lions that roar, snakes that bite, kittens are playful etc. 


If the snake bites, that is its nature, what can you do? 

 

It does not look at you the same way as you do. In its world and from its perspective, it has protected itself. Who is right? 

 

Now if you are more ‘capable’ that these animals, because of being bipedal, having opposable thumbs, or different brain (I am loath to say better intelligence because all nature has intelligence), then you can kill the enemy, put it in cages or enslave it like birds in cages when they should be free. 

 

You can exterminate pests if they are troubling you. 

 

You can control livestock in farms and pens, as per your requirement of food and according to a schedule give them fodder and exercise. 

 

We make the mistake of thinking that just because the external cover of all of us is human looking, what is inside is the same in all of us. It is not.  

 

What if we are all different stages of evolution and qualities? 

 

So for whatever reason, this group we are discussing may want us under control and for reason of superior other dimensional guidance, brains, genetic makeup or a different unemotional  way of looking at humans, or being just plain psychopaths is succeeding. 

 

Unlike the animals whom we could cage or kill or fence off in enclosures, here we seem to be lower in capability. 

 

Now what would be the point of writing theses about how evil they are. People have brought in evidence and say they prove conclusively they are evil for goyims. Okay then what?

 

If I write a thesis on snakes’ venom and bites, will it change its nature and give up its venom and stop biting , no. 

 

We are superimposing our emotional conditioning and thought process to all beings in this reality we are experiencing. If all are the same, what would be the challenge of the game?

 

So if we cannot win the battle as unequal adversaries, what do we do? They have all control, let us grant that. You have no power, what do you do? 

 

You work on those emotions and faculties and weaknesses that they use to manipulate and enslave us. As David Icke says—Stop complying. 

 

Somebody tries to make me angry, but I do not become angry, who will win? 

 

Somebody tries to make me to commit crime or indulge in substance abuse (believe me, the world is so f**ed, it is not difficult to find such ‘friends’) I will not give them power to manipulate me. 

 

As with control over nature, we used our ability for making superior technology which the animals could not. 

 

Now if we are proving that all that this race has is the power of manipulating us through fear, would not a collective non compliance weaken their hold on us? 

 

And invoke the opposite of the following emotions they incite in us for manipulation—hatred, division, greed---the clues have been left all over in open sight but we do not look at them.
 
Because we have been conditioned that the only way you can only fight is with weapons and firearms. 

 

If now we look at tribes fighting with stones or arrows, and we have firearms, do we not say that they are primitive with fighting method? 

 

So what is the more advanced method of fighting when all weaponry is useless? 

 

It is to leave no points of spiritual, and emotional vulnerabilities for them to get their claws in.

 

If this sounds too abstract, apologies, but we cannot fight with physical weapons when facing unequal/ superior? adversaries. 

 

You need to have something that the adversary does not have. And is desperate to obtain. 
That is the answer. 
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/1/2021 at 4:18 PM, m754 said:

 

Oddsnods, as a last, last word from my side all I can say is—

 

What can we do if the Jews are like that,  and as you all say, they want the extermination of goyims.

 

Well try to stop calling people haters...

Stop lobbyist groups posing as human rights anti hate groups having power to stop free speech. They take only what you give them.

Stop people who try to crush free speech & censor anybody with a different opinion.

Free speech is important for a healthy society, we are losing have lost that in this country.
There is something very wrong & it started with Jewish lobbyists, who work night & day to stop people questioning their crimes.

Like Rothschild for instance you are labelled a hate criminal for mentioning.

 

Jews themselves should be calling out these Orwellian thought crimes, as to me its labelling all Jews as criminals ..like calling out the Italian mafia is calling all Italian mobsters. You call out any Jew & that makes you a hater??

So of course it breeds antisemitism when you block free speech, as it proves who you are not allowed to talk about.

 

This mafia also has massive political control in government with their "friends of Israel"

Israeli Rabbi not born in this country telling us he doesnt trust a political opponent on the front page of our newspapers during an election. He just happens to previously of been the rabbi of Keir Starmer. Who is immediately appointed once Corbyn loses...no conflict of interest course not.

No subversion of democracy by foreign interests?? The chief Rabbi Ephraim Mirviss a conservative.

 

Home-Secretary-Theresa-May-at-the-CST-di

Boris-Johnson-at-Kinloss-2-e135578562667

fdsafdsa-300x300.jpgPrince-Charles-and-Rabbi-Mirvis-e1378217

Cl_FKczWYAAI_Te-e1467103055271.jpg

 

Can we please separate religion from state. This is not Israel or Saudi Arabia..

 

Also not being hateful by why do all these Jews have blokes for wives or are they just pig ugly.

 

ephraim-mirvis-with-his-wife-valarie.png

dd0.png

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...