Why are people afraid of the FACTS about Jewish Leaders and Oligarchs

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

Yes Matrix within a matrix or hypercube...bottomless pit or soultrap. Thats how I see it but from a biblical revelation point of view they still have their messiahs like Jacob Frank & Sabbatai Zevi & seem to be waiting on him to appear, they are obsessed by it.

This woman (type thing) is interesting..12 children & she manages to hold a chief of staff job??

She is part of the cult & this is all a front as always.

Biden Kneels Down to Rivlin’s Chief of Staff, Mother of 12 Kids

Interesting to hear @Golden Retrieveropinion?

It also makes sense the moshiach would be both male & female, with the hex.

EqIE10269710.jpg?_i=_n32DD4A5CE5B405756B

I really don't know Odds.

You pointed out this person has 12 children and the 12 tribes connection.

Rivka Ravitz parents also had 12 children.  The father was a Lehi terrorist.

"Avraham Ravitz was born in Tel Aviv during the Mandate era. He studied at Hebron Rabbinical College, served in the Lehi, and later in the IDF.[1] Ravitz was married to Avigayil, with whom he had 12 children."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avraham_Ravitz

avraham-ravitz-520feaf4-2d96-4bfc-83be-9

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

I really don't know Odds.

You pointed out this person has 12 children and the 12 tribes connection.

Rivka Ravitz parents also had 12 children.  The father was a Lehi terrorist.

"Avraham Ravitz was born in Tel Aviv during the Mandate era. He studied at Hebron Rabbinical College, served in the Lehi, and later in the IDF.[1] Ravitz was married to Avigayil, with whom he had 12 children."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avraham_Ravitz

avraham-ravitz-520feaf4-2d96-4bfc-83be-9

The plot thickens, there mother had 12 children too..

Explains a lot why she would be in that position as like a mafia don coming from a terrorist family.

Still I think shes a he.

She has strong manly features, maybe I am reading into it a bit much, but their messiah I believe will be a tranny as a bastardisation fake Elohim Androgyne.

The image I posted is from an ancient synagogue but is actually Helios, although Jews use this same astrological image as their own. I just found it interesting he has what looks like a rainbow outfit.

End of the day Judaism is a bastardised religion with no true roots.

It fits in with the transhumanist Baphomet agenda they are pushing.

As Max said about the AI beast, they will definitely aim to merge the two sexes.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

The plot thickens, there mother had 12 children too..

Explains a lot why she would be in that position as like a mafia don coming from a terrorist family.

Still I think shes a he.

She has strong manly features, maybe I am reading into it a bit much, but their messiah I believe will be a tranny as a bastardisation fake Elohim Androgyne.

The image I posted is from an ancient synagogue but is actually Helios, although Jews use this same astrological image as their own. I just found it interesting he has what looks like a rainbow outfit.

End of the day Judaism is a bastardised religion with no true roots.

It fits in with the transhumanist Baphomet agenda they are pushing.

As Max said about the AI beast, they will definitely aim to merge the two sexes.

My two cents. The trangsender and androgyne agenda is a precursor to a society slowly but surely accepting the transhumanist goal. Bloody hell we have seen how society accepts the Covid narrative, without much resistance.

I don't remember all of this interview, but there were snippets which rang true with me.

I know your feelings about corrupt organised religion Odds, which I agree with, but some Christians imo are trying to expose the evilness with transgenderism.

Mr E Interview (Transpocalypse Now) with Jeremy James: Transgenderism & The NWO

Edited by Golden Retriever

Chelsea FC enters partnership with ADL to fight hatred

London club owned by Roman Abramovich continues its battle against racism

July 9, 2021, 12:09 pm

Abramovich-640x400.jpg

"Chelsea Football Club and the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) have joined in a partnership to combat bigotry. 

For the next three years, Chelsea’s foundation will fund the expansion of the ADL’s Center on Extremism – which feeds information on extremist activity to law enforcement – and the ADL’s work with a British group tracking extremism, the Institute for Strategic Dialogue."

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Chelsea FC enters partnership with ADL to fight hatred

London club owned by Roman Abramovich continues its battle against racism

do they want to battle 'racism' or do they want to silence british people who are upset about being replaced?

Makes me wonder if the cabal looked at britains strengths and weakenesses and thought about how it would bring britain to its knees. They identified football as one of the areas through which people were organised into strong communities that could gather quickly and stand up for themselves and have set about neutering football to weaken the populace hence all the taking the knee nonsense and other assorted wokeness. Its all just part of the systematic subjugation of the british people

According to Forbes, Abramovich's net worth was US$12.9 billion in 2019,[3] making him the second-richest person in Israel and the eleventh-richest in Russia.

Abramovich is the Chairman of the Federation of Jewish Communities of Russia, and a trustee of the Moscow Jewish Museum.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Abramovich

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

do they want to battle 'racism' or do they want to silence british people who are upset about being replaced?

Makes me wonder if the cabal looked at britains strengths and weakenesses and thought about how it would bring britain to its knees. They identified football as one of the areas through which people were organised into strong communities that could gather quickly and stand up for themselves and have set about neutering football to weaken the populace hence all the taking the knee nonsense and other assorted wokeness. Its all just part of the systematic subjugation of the british people

According to Forbes, Abramovich's net worth was US$12.9 billion in 2019,[3] making him the second-richest person in Israel and the eleventh-richest in Russia.

Abramovich is the Chairman of the Federation of Jewish Communities of Russia, and a trustee of the Moscow Jewish Museum.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Abramovich

trytryt.jpg.981d0260767a321d9506183f0cf0d3f1.jpg

Keith should have said pro sports, not sport in general, but I'm sure the enlightened will still get his point.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Nah, they're the most oppressed people in history and I know this because they used their extraordinary wealth, their near monopoly of mass media, their massive political influence, and their censorship of alternative viewpoints to make sure I got the message.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 4

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

I know your feelings about corrupt organised religion Odds, which I agree with, but some Christians imo are trying to expose the evilness with transgenderism

No I feel its all complete & utter baalocks, but keep my opinions to myself as some good people have their faith in sandpeople ideolgy.

I have laid it all bare on the previous forum for anyone interested in the truth.

Christians have proven me wrong on some viewpoints.

Will listen Transapocalypse later when got time as is an hour long. I dont agree with everything he claims also & he seems to have some bias but still has brought plenty to the table specially about alkhemy.

I suggest looking into the custom of "breaching" amongst the ELites explains quite a lot why they seem to have this tranny fetish.

In tribal tradition many boys never grow up until theyve proved themselves through initiation to earn their manhood, maybe this plays a part.

Rivka Ravitz looks like a man to me, I feel they are a weird inbred cult. Chabad are Sabbatean Kaabalists as Mac points out many times. Shabbateans are into perverted shit. Is well recorded, even cannibalism some Rabbis have claimed on record.

All the talk about blood libel & well poisoning seems to be coming true lately too.

Biological warfare & child sacrifice are definitely tools of their trade.

image.png.f33b447d0798d12bf3c77980386c3d05.png

Edited by oddsnsods

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

Chabad are Sabbatean Kaabalists as Mac points out many times. Shabbateans are into perverted shit. Is well recorded, even cannibalism some Rabbis have claimed on record.

All the talk about blood libel & well poisoning seems to be coming true lately too.

chabad are LURIANIC kabbalists as are the sabbateans

both are lurianic kabbalists which is a supremacist doctrine

The fact that this isn't common knowledge amongst the public shows just how effectively everyones attention is diverted elsewhere

• Like 1

On 7/8/2021 at 1:59 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Truth doesn't have a left or right, or a religion. Attack the argument, not the messenger. People could say the MSM or your music videos that you dedicate your life to are hatred because of how bad the social engineering is in pop culture.

"but as always the 'progressive' condemners refuse to address the key question: Is what he said true?"

- David Icke

No argument to be had - straight out Jew Hate for the sake of it. But you know that anyway don't you? 

21 minutes ago, Strummer101 said:

No argument to be had - straight out Jew Hate for the sake of it. But you know that anyway don't you? 

If people are sick of certain agendas, and they keep seeing the same names pop up, is that hate?

It's not like people hate on everyday Jewish people for observing the Mitzvah now is it? No, people are just sick being of censored and not having a voice in regards to what is going on in their nations, so obviously they're going to start asking why and who holds the power.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

On 7/8/2021 at 2:50 PM, Golden Retriever said:

Stop baiting and start debating.

I just came across that website yesterday and imo he is highlighting the Russian Jewish involvement of geopolitics.

Because afaik he is against Marxism, in your opinion it is a "Jew Hate" website?

I've often called out right wing criminal Jewish/Zionist and Christian oligarchs against working class people. Is that wrong too?

If that is not a Jew Hate website, I am a monkey's uncle.

Debate...not with Jew-haters thanks.

On 7/8/2021 at 3:03 PM, Golden Retriever said:

Can you explain why Putin said this, which contradicts Wikipedia and probably your views. It's not just Putin, there are many authors and witnesses who knew the Russian Revolution was at its core dominated by Jews, who killed tens of millions of people, mainly Christians.

"Jewish Bolshevism, also Judeo–Bolshevism, is an anti-communist and antisemitic canard, which alleges that the Jews were the originators of the Russian Revolution in 1917, and that they held primary power among the Bolsheviks who led the revolution."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Bolshevism

I suggest someone counters the Wikipedia entry with this.

Look up Pogrom - it is a Russian word. Fill in the blanks.

5 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

If people are sick of certain agendas, and they keep seeing the same names pop up, is that hate?

It's not like people hate on everyday Jewish people for observing the Mitzvah now is it? No people are just sick being censored and not having a voice in regards to what is going on in their nations, so obviously they're going to start asking why and who holds the power.

Yes.  They need to try looking a bit harder, I would suggest.

Otherwise, get me a Dial-a-Rabbi, if I can be part of World Domination, my foreskin and strange hair is a small price to pay.

Or more usefully, look to ourselves and our own shortcomings, before blaming others.

On 7/8/2021 at 3:03 PM, Golden Retriever said:

Can you explain why Putin said this, which contradicts Wikipedia and probably your views. It's not just Putin, there are many authors and witnesses who knew the Russian Revolution was at its core dominated by Jews, who killed tens of millions of people, mainly Christians.

"Jewish Bolshevism, also Judeo–Bolshevism, is an anti-communist and antisemitic canard, which alleges that the Jews were the originators of the Russian Revolution in 1917, and that they held primary power among the Bolsheviks who led the revolution."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Bolshevism

I suggest someone counters the Wikipedia entry with this.

Hey somewhere else you are telling us that he is a Jew! 

Ah....off that same Jew Hate website, right!

11 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

@Strummer101

How do we rid ourselves of eternal conflict if there is never going to be a dialogue? I say that loosely because there are some that are willing to have a dialogue like Doooovid, so credit where it is due.

Try a bit harder. Choose not to be taken in by easy options and ancient texts - would be a start.

Round here it is like The Enlightenment never happened. 

On 7/7/2021 at 10:05 PM, oddsnsods said:

The photo of the Israeli Rivka Ravitz who Biogen was shown to bow too, definitely like a lot of these J's looks like a him to me, wondered what you guys think? Seems they are big into this secretly. I know preaching choir but just seems a bit obvious to me.

Yeah, so this woman is the chief of staff?? but has a tribe of her own 12 kids like 12 tribes or 12 signs of the Zodiac..maybe shes a good candidate for their messiah.🤔

Just sayin..

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%B3-%D8

E5RJFRVWUAEpcU9.jpg

615492.jpg

https://www.chabad.org/theJewishWoman/article_cdo/aid/5180715/jewish/To-Whom-Does-a-US-President-Bow.htm

Obligatory "fact" check by reuters lmao

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSL2N2OK1CG

Fact Check-Photo does not show Biden kneeling before Israeli President ‘pledging support’

They can't deny photographic evidence of him kneeling so their excuse is 'he did it a joke because she has shat out 12 kids'

The US president kneels to an Israeli PM and still people debate jewish power like the claims of the so-called "antisemites" are unfounded nonsense

What a shit show, no wonder the Rothschilds and their thinktanks stomp on our heads... it's way too easy

Gaslight animated gif.gif

Edited by FVCK BILLY G4TES
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Strummer101 said:

Look up Pogrom - it is a Russian word. Fill in the blanks.

yes but do you know why the russians were upset with the jews?

the secret society network of communist jews assassinated tsar alexander II

After that the bolshevik revolution was carried out by that secret society network funded by the wall street bankers through jacob schiff and b'nai brith. They then shot tsar nicholas and his entire family

Prior to all of this jacob schiff had funded the japanese so that they could modernise their navy which they then used against the russians and defeated them in a sea battle

17 hours ago, Strummer101 said:

Try a bit harder. Choose not to be taken in by easy options and ancient texts - would be a start.

Round here it is like The Enlightenment never happened. 

Is the enlightenment such a good thing?

Really what it did was destroy the common law position that we ALL have inalienable rights under the creator.

In fact you could see the enlightenment as a strategic move by the secret society network to pave the way to what we have now which is the absolute power of parliamentry statute law centred on an all powerful cabinet which is created out of the two party con-game

not really progress...