Why are people afraid of the FACTS about Jewish Leaders and Oligarchs

Posted (edited)

Dang. At least they're finally being honest.

If these idiots still want to die for Israel let them.

Problem is they tend to murder thousands of Muslim men women and children in the process. 

No one really talks about that though. 

Isn't it funny how some people become invisible when they're dead?

Like a video game, they just disappear into the collective forgetfulness and fall through the floor.

Edited by Truthspoon

34 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Wow...
Ramping up, ramping up.
How far till the 'common soldier' calls out this bollox ?  :O(

You'd think soon, but then stranger things keep happening by the day that what you deem to be a reasonable and logical conclusion to come to, is not what happens in reality. We live in fucked up times, so whatever you think now, the opposite is more likely to be true. 

• Like 1

Just now, Basket Case said:

x a million billion squillion 

:0(

Sad isn't it. 

I'm sure we've all had visions of what our uprising would look like. People dropping everything, rejoicing in claiming their freedom, a never ending party. 

Instead, we're still stuck in this non-reality of constant threats of destitution, starvation, war and general daylight robbery. And still the drones carry on, looking to be jabbed in the arse so they can get to Falaraki for 2 weeks. It's pathetic now. Hurry up already and pull the plug, I want to see who's really got some balls and who's ready to die for what they truly believe in. I know I am, spent the last year preparing myself. Fuck non-event this shit, a premature ending or the calm before the storm? Either way, it's tiresome. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

it's tiresome

Seeing people falling over themselves to worship and prostrate themselves to the fuckers orchestrating this whole shit storm is very tiresome. 

Mass psychosis :0(

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 10/9/2020 at 5:23 AM, Golden Retriever said:

I started a thread on the original David Icke Forum a few years ago by the same name, but it was quickly ranted because imo Hasbara agents infilitrated it

I made it clear then and I'll make it clear again this is not an attack on Jewish people, but it is an attack on their "leaders"

The video has long since been deleted by Youtube and other providers.

Imo it's an historical video which provides truth.

What do you think?

https://archive.org/details/whyarepeopleafraidofthefactsaboutjews_201910

dbf8af596c9aac3de7d941df78515436-e143687

It's NOT just the jewish leaders. It's all of them. They are for the USA and everyone fighting for israel like the leaders are. They are against Jesus just like the ones in power are. I remember an israeli mayor ordering all Bibles turned over and burned. ALL of them are evil. They don't claim responsibility for any wrong doing.

Edited by Ibizan Hound

• 2 weeks later...

I am a person who was kicked out Church after comparing the High-jacking of Zionism to the High-jacking of Fascism by Hitler. I was called a "man who argued "Jews were Nazis"" and I can tell you that I still had a number of people from that Church who Classified as Unitarian Universalist Jews who still support me returning there.

It is in fact, "Not all Jews," 

Just like not all men are rapist or all transwomen are predators or all Autistic people shoot up pre-schools, yes not all Jews. 

And yes I am aware that Jews make up a lot of the elite in this country.

A larger and larger amount of millennial and up Jews support Palestine rather then Israel. 

On 5/30/2021 at 9:15 AM, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

RIP David Dees

If he was still here I have no doubt he would still be talking shit to power.

He used to work on Sesame Street believe it or not...

DEyitOeXkAAi4rr.jpg

Well Dees got it that Trump really wasn't are lord and savior?

The World would be a better place without these people in power, including their cronies and cruel ideologies

Herzog Centenary, London, UK 2018

Ambassador (Israeli) Mark Regev, Sir Trevor Chinn, (major Labour party donor) Lord Jacob Rothschild and Tony Blair.

herzog-centenary-london-uk-shutterstock-

A jewish religious leader is leading the charge to have assisted dying legalised in the Uk

Isn't it interesting that of all the causes to get behind in the UK the jewish religious leadership are trying to legalise assisted dying and at this time too when we know that the covid jabs are going to start making people very sick.....apparently we brits just can't die quick enough for some people

We all deserve the right to dignity and compassion in death: Leading Rabbi JONATHAN ROMAIN is heading a campaign for a right-to-die law. In this moving essay, he explains his change of heart — and challenges us ALL to join the divisive debate

By Rabbi Jonathan Romain For The Daily Mail

Published: 00:32, 26 June 2021 | Updated: 01:44, 26 June 2021

When a friend or loved one is ill, one question springs instinctively to our lips: 'Is there anything I can do for you?'

We say it without stopping to think. It's a natural, heartfelt response — we want to make life easier, to alleviate suffering.

But for many people with terminal illness, either enduring great pain or the terror of a death without dignity, the one thing they truly want cannot be given. Anyone helping someone to take their own life runs the risk of facing the full force of the law — and the possibility of 14 years in jail.

To help somebody to die is illegal in this country. The law regards assisted dying not as compassion but as murder.

That's why I am campaigning to allow doctors to help the terminally ill to die. And at last, I believe politicians in Britain are willing to listen.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9727153/Rabbi-Jonathan-Romain-deserve-right-dignity-compassion-death.html

On 6/21/2021 at 10:09 PM, oddsnsods said:

"Shut it Down."

HAHAHA I just posted the SAME clip with the SAME headline!

then I scrolled up and saw you bet me to it so deleted it lol

Hilarious!

On 6/26/2021 at 7:45 PM, Macnamara said:

A jewish religious leader is leading the charge to have assisted dying legalised in the Uk

Isn't it interesting that of all the causes to get behind in the UK the jewish religious leadership are trying to legalise assisted dying and at this time too when we know that the covid jabs are going to start making people very sick.....apparently we brits just can't die quick enough for some people

We all deserve the right to dignity and compassion in death: Leading Rabbi JONATHAN ROMAIN is heading a campaign for a right-to-die law. In this moving essay, he explains his change of heart — and challenges us ALL to join the divisive debate

By Rabbi Jonathan Romain For The Daily Mail

Published: 00:32, 26 June 2021 | Updated: 01:44, 26 June 2021

When a friend or loved one is ill, one question springs instinctively to our lips: 'Is there anything I can do for you?'

We say it without stopping to think. It's a natural, heartfelt response — we want to make life easier, to alleviate suffering.

But for many people with terminal illness, either enduring great pain or the terror of a death without dignity, the one thing they truly want cannot be given. Anyone helping someone to take their own life runs the risk of facing the full force of the law — and the possibility of 14 years in jail.

To help somebody to die is illegal in this country. The law regards assisted dying not as compassion but as murder.

That's why I am campaigning to allow doctors to help the terminally ill to die. And at last, I believe politicians in Britain are willing to listen.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9727153/Rabbi-Jonathan-Romain-deserve-right-dignity-compassion-death.html

Getting rid of the [white] Goyim couldn't be more blatant, could it....rules for thee, not for me... funny isn't it...just like open borders and assisting mass immigration into European homelands and promotion of miscegenation...not for Israel though...

They have strict laws about this within their community - that's why Sharon lay in a coma for 8 years because they couldn't turn off the life support...Only G-D has the right to give life and take life.....but not the unborn though they're not alive!!! fucking hell...

95855272_Screenshot2021-06-30201930.png.ea8cfab043341e22f2fd30bf3eed192f.png

508952643_Screenshot2021-06-30202056.png.473862e010a2411aba31461077e18544.png

1922667297_Screenshot2021-06-30202550.png.dfa6d3f1847818b0d51dddfa5321ae8f.png

1627386324_Screenshot2021-06-30202611.png.883bd02609c415ce274fa0cff38b449a.png

• Like 1