Why are people afraid of the FACTS about Jewish Leaders and Oligarchs

59 minutes ago, Firebird said:

Most of the mainstream media are progressive, and usually underreport on Islamic violence. Progressive media aren't exactly pro-Israel. I think only Daily Mail, FoxNews and Sky News Australia have been clearly pro-Israel. They are right wing and nationalist and are more sympathetic towards Israel. The other MSM are globalist.

They pushed for all these anti-israeli people to come into our nations, obviously they're going to allow them a little bit of anti-israel sentiment to appease them. As long as they still attack whitey and scare some Jews into Aliyah then the social engineers won't care.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Firebird said:

Most of the mainstream media are progressive, and usually underreport on Islamic violence. Progressive media aren't exactly pro-Israel. I think only Daily Mail, FoxNews and Sky News Australia have been clearly pro-Israel. They are right wing and nationalist and are more sympathetic towards Israel. The other MSM are globalist.

you're obviously stuck in your own quagmire of the left/right progressive/regressive pro/anti delusion when it comes to everything from media to religion... making honest debate with your attitude impossible, especially on these forums...

There is only one "anti" and its a one size fits all - anti-HUMAN and all of the power structures currently on this planet fit into that category, of which some categories of people are higher in the power pyramid.

Im out.✌️

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/23/2021 at 2:12 PM, skitzorat said:

It is alarming to me that Gareth Icke supports Paul Joseph Watson and David Icke is still giving interviews to Alex Jones. I know to their credit both PJW (Summit News?) and Alex Jones have highlighted the rape of British girls by Muslims, but THEY NEVER EVER TALK ABOUT JEWISH CRIMINALITY nor Jewish paedophilia. I do believe they are both shills, and I can't understand the Icke's involvement with either of them. Very sad.

Edited by Golden Retriever

Israeli Mass Murder and a Jew’s Jewish Question

This in my opinion is a very enlightening article, by a brave Jewish man. Bravo

(Full disclosure: thanks to my record of criticizing Israel and of exposing rabbinic child abuse cover-ups, I’ve been called a traitor often enough to be hardened to the insult. Still, since it might be bad form for me to claim, in propria persona, that today’s rabbinic and Jewish lay leadership is no better than a criminal conspiracy, all I am going to do in this article is to set out some relevant facts. Readers may form their own conclusions.)

It has been more than three years since Israel began its routine massacres of unarmed demonstrators inside the open-air prison known as Gaza; in one particularly memorable turkey shoot, Israeli soldiers killed nearly sixty Palestinian civilians on a single day in May 2018.Their crime? Protesting Israel’s illegal siege of that tormented sliver of land where, according to Harvard University’s Sara Roy, a million children are poisoned every day because Israel will not even allow its prisoners to operate a sewage treatment plant.

As for the response of Jewish “leadership” to those atrocities – well, apart from some highly praiseworthy but marginal exceptions, rabbis and Jewish pundits have either celebrated the torture of Gaza or have kept their mouths shut.

But on May 13 of this year, one rabbi I know in Passaic, New Jersey finally did break his silence. Did he decry the relentless Israeli attack that was leveling apartment buildings and wiping out whole Palestinian families in the Gaza ghetto? Did he protest the blatant ethnic cleansing campaign Israel was simultaneously waging in East Jerusalem? Did he mention that his congregants, as American Jews, are necessarily involved in the funding and political defense of Israel’s land theft and apartheid?

No."

https://off-guardian.org/2021/05/22/israeli-mass-murder-and-a-jews-jewish-question/

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

you're obviously stuck in your own quagmire of the left/right progressive/regressive pro/anti delusion when it comes to everything from media to religion... making honest debate with your attitude impossible, especially on these forums...

SkyNews Au, Fox and Daily Mail are nationalist, pro-West and pro-Israel. Most progressive media are globalist, often sympathetic towards Islam, and criticize Western traditional values all the time.

I'm sorry to hear you have an issue with descriptive statements and confuse it with ''debate''. You and me never had a debate, bro.

Edited by Firebird

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

People aren't fucking retards, they know there is problems with grooming and stuff, but we're losing our patience and want to get to the root of the issue.

Many people are.

They have normalized the violence and attacks on freedom on speech. They're now so used to it, it's normal now that there's rape gangs and knife attacks. People get used to change rather quickly. See also the mask wearing.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Firebird said:

SkyNews Au, Fox and Daily Mail are nationalist, pro-West and pro-Israel.

All of those outlets are just Conservative Inc rags. They also deracinate white people, they're just not so brazen. How can you be pro-West and pro-Israel, isn't that an oxymoron? I guess if you're just in favour of a Jewish state for Jewish people to feel safe in then that's fair enough, but if you're in favour of them building a temple then you're also in favour of the decline of the West, no?

I want Jewish people to have a homeland, just like I want all people to have a homeland. I also want the Palestinians and Europeans to have a homeland that they can feel safe in too.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

How can you be pro west-west and pro-Israel. Isn't that an oxymoron?

He's now just resorting to semantics to play his disingenuous circular game...

Avoiding the Pitfalls of Circular Reasoning - ASAT Online

• Like 1

I want Jewish people to have a homeland, just like I want all people to have a homeland. I also want the Palestinians and Europeans to have a homeland that they can feel safe in too.

Sounds reasonable to me. A land for every ethnicity and culture to call home. It's a very conservative point of view.

Put it this way, if the average Westerner knew that they want to build a temple, but before this happens, Europe as we know it must be brought to ruin, do you still think they would support Israel and be happy about WW2?

ssshhh ixnay on Zohar-ay

FUIU4ng.jpg

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Like many things which don't seem to directly influence ones life, I never noticed and believed it was it was just a 'trope'.. however, I take a certain pride in being able to evaluating things once presented with enough legitimate evidence... and, well, let's say I quickly changed my tune.

Edited by skitzorat

58 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Like many things which don't seem to directly influence ones life, I never noticed and believed it was it was just a 'trope'.. however, I take a certain pride in evaluating things once presented with enough legitimate evidence... and, well, let's say I quickly changed my tune.

Out of reactions, but you're not alone mate. Some things are hard to unsee.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Out of reactions, but you're not alone mate. Some things are hard to unsee.

Jewish organizations, Israeli NGOs facilitating invasion of Europe

https://therealistreport.com/jewish-organizations-israeli-ngos-facilitating-invasion-of-europe/

Yet Israel won't allow Palestinians in the Diaspora to return to their land and homes.

Hint for anti Zionist David Icke.  Stop the interviews with the Zionist shill Alex Jones.

• Like 1

“Comprehensive and compelling. . . . Few events in modern military history have spawned as many conspiracy theories as Israel’s attack on a U.S. Navy spy ship, the Liberty, during the Six-Day War in June 1967.” -- John Lancaster ― The Washington Post

"Now, 42 years after the event, and with the benefit of stacks of newly declassified documents, author James Scott is able to reveal the shocking truth. While the most senior U.S. intelligence officials were convinced that the attack was deliberate, they agreed to keep quiet as part of a massive White House cover-up to protect U.S.-Israeli relations...The country should be grateful to James Scott for this very courageous book." -- James Bamford, author of The Shadow Factory: The Ultra-Secret NSA, From 9/11 to the Eavesdropping on America and two other books on the NSA

518DAUw-pqS._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

ssshhh ixnay on Zohar-ay

FUIU4ng.jpg

I'm not white I'm Jewish? WTF is this bollocks? This is my problem, since when was being associated with a religion ever been classed as a race of people? If that's the case then Christians are equally a race of people and are being racially abused, daily. 

You can liken this the ridiculous shit to an array of individuals who think there is more than one gender, which is funny, because when you hear their explanation of these so called genders, you find out that the individual always talks about sexual preference, fuck all to do with gender. Fuck my life, people really are insane. 

Whatever the definition of normal is I don't want to be it. 

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

I'm not white I'm Jewish? WTF is this bollocks? This is my problem, since when was being associated with a religion ever been classed as a race of people? If that's the case then Christians are equally a race of people and are being racially abused, daily. 

You can liken this the ridiculous shit to an array of individuals who think there is more than one gender, which is funny, because when you hear their explanation of these so called genders, you find out that the individual always talks about sexual preference, fuck all to do with gender. Fuck my life, people really are insane. 

Whatever the definition of normal is I don't want to be it. 

4 hours ago, skitzorat said:

ssshhh ixnay on Zohar-ay

FUIU4ng.jpg

Horrible stuff.

But they dig their own graves. Most of them are light skinned. If whites become a smaller demographic than the Jews will be hurt by it as well.

Talk about the Extreme Power!

Since when was this even a controversial thing? I wasn't raised Christian, but I still knew it was the Jewish Oligarchs of the time that wanted the so-called heretic, Jesus, killed... sure Pontius Pilate had the final say and gave the order for the crucifixion, but given the Romans governed their province's with a light touch, it was more a case of rubber stamping... since when was it ever controversial that the leaders had their way? 

UK school apologizes after homework assignment blames Jews for killing Jesus

Mother horrified to discover her 7-year-old given slides that said Pontius Pilate bowed to the will of the Jewish masses who wanted Jesus to die

By CNAAN LIPHSHIZ5 March 2021, 6:23 pm 
A slide from a homework assignment that blames Jews for Jesus' death. (Joanne Bell via Topmarks/Twitter/JTA))
A slide from a homework assignment that blames Jews for Jesus' death. (Joanne Bell via Topmarks/Twitter/JTA))

JTA — The director of a British educational website has apologized for and pulled offline a homework assignment in which Jews were blamed in the killing of Jesus.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/uk-school-apologizes-after-homework-assignment-blames-jews-for-killing-jesus/

1 hour ago, ink said:

Well .... Can anyone confirm that this is not a bullshit video and that the sub-titles are correct?

I've seen this before..... they openly BRAG about it ALL the time! (in Hebrew of course)

I don't understand why it's suddenly a controversial thing? When did this become a crucifiable offense 👊  - I'm being rhetorical of course, we know why.. it's just another flex of the bicep and nod to the destruction of the West.

Link to the dailyfail article... HORRIFIED mother... horrendous indeed.. lol

Horrified mother hits out at her seven-year-old son's 'anti-Semitic' homework that told him the Jews were responsible for the death of Christ

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9325917/Seven-year-old-boys-anti-Semitic-homework-told-Jews-responsible-death-Christ.html

A horrified mother has hit out at her seven-year-old son's 'anti-Semitic' homework that claimed Jews were responsible for the death of Jesus Christ.

Joanne Bell said the homework, provided by Topmarks, portrayed Jewish people as 'bloodthirsty'.

The homework made claims that Jewish leaders 'wanted Jesus to be guilty,' and that they 'paid people to lie about him,' before calling calling for his crucifixion. 

Jewish groups slammed Topmarks, saying it was 'sickening,' that the question had been presented as a 'factual education'.

When did this happen?  -  commonly held to be quite relevant "facts" taught in Religion classes were not longer allowed.... probably the same time the mis-gendering and trans-thing started becoming a big issue....

2 hours ago, ink said:

It is like this one as well .... Are the sub-titles correct or is it bullshit?

ISRAELI SCHOOLS TEACHING GENOCIDE

Don't think you'll find many Hebrew speakers frequenting these pages lol 

From the horses mouth without bias, check out this Israeli guys vids Ask Project - fascinating stuff -https://www.youtube.com/c/CoreyGilShusterAskProject/videos

A lot of the ultra-orthodox really say and teach their children such things, but most secular Israelis wouldn't at all....

• Thanks 1

I thought it seen many things which in years gone by would be considered treason, but the infiltration is so glaring its blinding; from Chinese flags being raised at Victorian (AU) police stations to the Canadian Military [only] saluting Xi Jinping at the Wuhan games....

I'm not from a military family but I accept there would be times to show curtsey to other troops, especially allies.. but US Army standing to salute while singing the Israeli National Anthem is fvcking shameful for any Military to be acting which such deference to another nation, for ANY reason, it's disgraceful and scary because such things show a distinct lack of loyalty, but to Israel [and China]..takes the cake for me... 

1min 30

https://www.bitchute.com/video/rXLtaehnron7/

image.png.21e11b967067e05a5f29e2b00550bc4a.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, skitzorat said:

I thought it seen many things which in years gone by would be considered treason, but the infiltration is so glaring its blinding; from Chinese flags being raised at Victorian (AU) police stations to the Canadian Military [only] saluting Xi Jinping at the Wuhan games....

I'm not from a military family but I accept there would be times to show curtsey to other troops, especially allies.. but US Army standing to salute while singing the Israeli National Anthem is fvcking shameful for any Military to be acting which such deference to another nation, for ANY reason, it's disgraceful and scary because such things show a distinct lack of loyalty, but to Israel [and China]..takes the cake for me... 

1min 30

Makes all the good military personnel look like they don't exist, fucking wrongens.

Those in high ranking military positions who bend the knee to communism and ZOG are literally just mercenaries at this point.

4 hours ago, skitzorat said:

1min 30

Just doing what they're trained for.

wdfi.jpg.26cb45beedeb09d6050f86f7b79bc7f6.jpg

• Sad 1