Why are people afraid of the FACTS about Jewish Leaders and Oligarchs

It's time for truthful people to acknowlege the money behind mass immigration into Europe is mainly from Jewish

people, mostly oligarchs.

I'm not racist. I take people as I find them of whatever race or religion, but there is a malign

force wanting to destroy the culture and traditions of Europe in general and that of Christiantity.

I'm not religious myself, but I see what's going on.

Now is the time to speak out.

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1
  • Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I started a thread on the original David Icke Forum a few years ago by the same name, but it was quickly ranted because imo Hasbara agents infilitrated it   I made it clear then and I'll mak

So how powerful is this hidden government of sabbatean-freemasonry?   Well lets consider that they have the power to take the UK and US into wars. For example the scottish MP Tam Dalyell sai

Because that would be blatantly untrue Basket. It would be like accusing Johnson, Hancock 'Witless and Unbalanced' (Whitty and Vallance) of terrorizing us of Covid 19 when in fact this 'killer disease

Posted Images

Jewish Youtube deletes factual information about the Covid Scam and the crimes of Jews and Zionists,

but allows this Jewish "comedian" to say "I would kill Christ again"

I thought they were against hate speech? HYPOCRITES

Wake up people and speak out.

She isnt jewish but shes into zionism and theres jews who arent into zionism who are okay but what is zionism?

Zionism is so fat it caused pluto to be relegated to a non-planet. Zionism is evil, thats what is.

Whys it evil? Because it occupied palestine.

Like hitler occupied poland. Thats pretty fucked up.

I thought zionism was about rejecting exploitation like in psalm 137?

Zionism, State of Israel, Palestinians are slaves?

But its a democracy like china, same as we have here. Im sure theres palestinians who remember zion like psalm 137

This has nothing to do with psalm 137?

So its zionism that is zionism, carried out by some jews but not all jews and some non-jews who are zionists in the opposite sense of psalm 137?

Are you sure the issue isnt just nationalism, statism, the live and stop life attitude of people who obssess over having power over others, often in collectives?

YO MOMMA so ugly she makes anyone of any ethnic or religious background seem potentially alright.

Then again thats everyone, so where are all the crackers coming from?

Yo mommas pussy?

On 10/9/2020 at 2:23 PM, Golden Retriever said:

I started a thread on the original David Icke Forum a few years ago by the same name, but it was quickly ranted because imo Hasbara agents infilitrated it

I made it clear then and I'll make it clear again this is not an attack on Jewish people, but it is an attack on their "leaders"

The video has long since been deleted by Youtube and other providers.

Imo it's an historical video which provides truth.

What do you think?

https://archive.org/details/whyarepeopleafraidofthefactsaboutjews_201910

dbf8af596c9aac3de7d941df78515436-e143687

The answer as to why is because of the indoctrination that its anti-semitic by those who control the entertainment industry. The real reason why Jews are so persecuted is because of the Babylonian Talmud, if you can stomach it, it's a most horrific book. 

21 minutes ago, Maedros said:

The answer as to why is because of the indoctrination that its anti-semitic by those who control the entertainment industry. The real reason why Jews are so persecuted is because of the Babylonian Talmud, if you can stomach it, it's a most horrific book. 

It's not just the entertainment industry is it.  The Jewish people are less than 1% of the world's population but they disproportionately control most spheres of power.

IF ONLY PEOPLE PEOPLE RESEARCHED THE BABYLONION TALMUD ON THIS FORUM AND EVERYWHERE, THEN MAYBE JUST MAYBE THEY WOULD SEE IT'S THE MOST VILE AND ANTI HUMAN DOGMA ON THE PLANET.  IF EXPOSED, CHANGE MIGHT HAPPEN

THESE JEWS ON THE WHOLE ARE RELGIOUS JEWS, BUT I WOULD IMAGINE SOME "SECULAR"  JEWS LIKE THE SCRIPTURE AGAINST NON JEWS ALSO.

Come on David Icke .... you give religious Jews a free pass mostly, but you admitted "In the Truth Shall Set You Free" that the Talmud is the most racist dogma there is.

@GarethIcke

• Like 2

@Golden Retriever Not even mentioning that the Talmud was created after Christianity. Many Jews converted to Christianity in those days but in the Talmud the converts were named the number one enemy of Judaism, above Jesus.

Also Know More News has been banned and the global "anti-semitism" conference are ramping up the pressure to combat "online anti-semitism". Definitely worth a watch

The Purge of the truth...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/xzzoQxWnt3HW/

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Confused?

ADL stooge Sacha Borat Cohen wants "hate speech" eliminated from the internet. What he's really saying because he's Jewish is that he doesn't want factual information of the crimes of his tribe and Israel exposed.

And yet ... isn't the video below hate speech by Cohen which the mainly Jewish Youtube has allowed for everyone to see since 2006? Giving the impression that Americans are stupid anti semites

Vid nuked, if it's the know more news vid here's the link to the vid. It shows not just borat but all the entertainment industry scum who have been predictive programming people with this evil shit for fucking years now.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/shM6DpI5kfru/

Edited by FVCK BILLY G4TES
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

@Golden Retriever Not even mentioning that the Talmud was created after Christianity. Many Jews converted to Christianity in those days but in the Talmud the converts were named the number one enemy of Judaism, above Jesus.

Also Know More News has been banned and the global "anti-semitism" conference are ramping up the pressure to combat "online anti-semitism". Definitely worth a watch

The Purge of the truth...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/xzzoQxWnt3HW/

Youtube has banned Adam Green?

Say it ain't so.

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Bookmark or download this, because the Ministry of Truth aka 1984 will delete it.

times_of_israel_jews_do_control_the_medi

Found the link to full article archive. If any of this is true it is damning to all hell.

Just a heads up, council for national interest is a christian zio organisation. Dunno why they would archive it, maybe for disinfo or to stir up "hate" to then play victim, who knows. But as I said if this was actually written by TTOI then it just proves how much they laugh at us.

https://councilforthenationalinterest.org/israeli-newspaper-jews-do-own-the-media/

We Jews are a funny breed. We love to brag about every Jewish actor. Sometimes we even pretend an actor is Jewish just because we like him enough that we think he deserves to be on our team. We brag about Jewish authors, Jewish politicians, Jewish directors. Every time someone mentions any movie or book or piece of art, we inevitably say something like, “Did you know that he was Jewish?” That’s just how we roll.

We’re a driven group, and not just in regards to the art world. We have, for example, AIPAC, which  was essentially constructed just to drive agenda in Washington DC. And it succeeds admirably. And we brag about it. Again, it’s just what we do.

The ADL chairman, Abe Foxman, was interviewed in a great article about the subject and he said that he “would prefer people say that many executives in the industry ‘happen to be Jewish.’” This just about sums up the party line.

This is just some of it. Go read for yourself. Truly unbelievable. Abraham Foxman is a coward who Farrakhan called out to a debate years ago, he hid in his slimy little hole knowing full well that he has no leg to stand on.

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

But as I said if this was actually written by TTOI

Would seem to have been.

I also went to find it. TTOI returns a 404 not found and wayback didn't have the 1st July 2012 saved but on the 5th they took a shot and a link gave the full page.

412386386_JewsDOcontrolthemedia_800.jpg.7cea6452852b4409cf25206678483598.jpg

This is a link to a screenshot of the full page

https://postimg.cc/bDjD0rqf

This is the link to the wayback page

http://web.archive.org/web/20120705065748/http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/jews-do-control-the-media/

This was the orginal link (which is now 404)

https://blogs.timesofisrael.com/jews-do-control-the-media/

• Thanks 1
Just now, Lord Humungus said:

Jews don't run shit

Who does run things in your opinion? People could argue that there are Christian and Muslim zionists, but who benefits the most from zionism?

When people describe zionism, they often just say it's about a right to a homeland. Is it really though? If it was just about a homeland then somewhere like Madagascar would have been fine, surely?

The problem is there is no temple mount in Madagascar, which is needed to engineer prophecy. So it's not just about a homeland, is it?

As a Christian, it sickens me that Christian zionists are falling for this nonsense. They will argue that it helps bring Jesus back quicker, but I don't believe a righteous God would appreciate people self-fulfilling prophecy if it means people will suffer.

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Who does run things in your opinion? People could argue that there are Christian and Muslim zionists, but who benefits the most from zionism?

When people describe zionism, they often just say it's about a right to a homeland. Is it really though? If it was just about a homeland then somewhere like Madagascar would have been fine, surely?

The problem is there is no temple mount in Madagascar, which is needed to engineer prophecy. So it's not just about a homeland, is it?

As a Christian, it sickens me that Christian zionists are falling for this nonsense. They will argue that it helps bring Jesus back quicker, but I don't believe a righteous God would appreciate people self-fulfilling prophecy if it means people will suffer.

They want you to believe jews run the show. Jews are their scapegoats when shtf. Jews get privileges to play this role, and they play it enthusiastically. Jews are cnuts, but they don't rule the world. 

And you're only partly right about Christian Zionists. Many Christian Zionists believe all jews need to return to the promised land to face God's judgement for murdering Jesus Christ. They will have to accept Jesus or burn for eternity while all Christians, God's real children get raptured to heaven in the final days.

2 minutes ago, Maedros said:

Depends on the definition but yeah, 'Jews' don't run shit but those who do run shit are of Jewish descent

Sure not jews as a whole but their religion has major supremacist doctrine which, when given the reins to world power (rothschilds, chabad, Israel) they have no reason not to fulfill their prophecy (they do).

28 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

So it's not just about a homeland, is it?

It's definitely not about homeland, they've got the homeland; it's about exclusivity, it's about being the 'chosen people' and having the rest of the world worship them as such. 

My far-fetched view is that the Jews of Jesus day (under Annas) started the secret society that controls much of the institutions of the world today; instructed by satan to persecute and crucify Christ and continue to receive revelations from satan till they left Jerusalem and fled to Rome during or before the siege; known evidence suggests that they were close to the Emperor and it was for this reason that Pilate cowtailed to their demands for fear of another complaint to Caesar; they (these Pharisees, the family of Annas)then infiltrated the Roman empire (think of Nero) and eventually the church of Rome, they could've also been the influencers of Constantine leading to the formation of the church of Rome and have been the satanic influence within that organization since the very beginning, lurking in the shadows and they could've promoted the false messiah Zevi and Frank and so on and so forth. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Basket Case changed the title to Why are people afraid of the FACTS about Jewish Leaders and Oligarchs
  • Basket Case pinned this topic