Why are people afraid of the FACTS about Jewish Leaders and Oligarchs

8 hours ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Tyson Fury exposing the enemy...

the furys understand....they know that the forces of darkness are going to keep pushing out the bar of depravity to utterly overturn christian morality. That IS the game that's being played.

Like he says 'anything you can think of' they're gonna do it..... if there is no resistance from society

On 5/16/2021 at 1:07 PM, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Tyson Fury exposing the enemy...

Of course gypsies have a long history with jews so it's no surprise that he's educated on the situation but the fact he is open about it, as the fucking undefeated heavyweight champ, warms my heart a little.

Good fucking lad

Edit: the doll he's referring to does genuinely exist but I saw it from Vigilante Intelligence off YT. Can't remember what vid but it's a great channel for solid information:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCOkeiADGXFF6l7LofqDGVJg

John's pretty based too.

• Like 1

They've always controlled all sides...

How Israel Helped to Spawn Hamas

https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB123275572295011847

Surveying the wreckage of a neighbor's bungalow hit by a Palestinian rocket, retired Israeli official Avner Cohen traces the missile's trajectory back to an "enormous, stupid mistake" made 30 years ago.

"Hamas, to my great regret, is Israel's creation," says Mr. Cohen, a Tunisian-born Jew who worked in Gaza for more than two decades.

After reading that, watch the Israeli ambassador waffle disgusting shite. The newscaster does a fairly good job to be fair, for a msm news outlet.

"We are sharing with the Americans important intelligence, we are sharing with them our needs in order to dismantle hamas military capabilities".

Posted (edited)

I wouldn't say he's ''exposed'' of anything. It's just that some people didn't get it to begin with.

Right wing nationalists often side with Israel, just as Left wing globalists side with Palestine and many UN top dogs are Muslims. Left wing Jews often side with anti-Israel sentiment, it's why they're big in the MSM like CNN, just as orthodox right wing Jews were more likely to side with Trump and pro-Israel sentiment. It's not that complicated and PJW hasn't been exposed, it's just that some haven't an understanding of the different sides to begin with. Alex Jones is pro-Israel too, just saying. And he's buddies with Icke, and gives Icke a platform on banned.video and Infowars.

Edited by Firebird

13 minutes ago, Firebird said:

Alex Jones is pro-Israel too, just saying. And he's buddies with Icke, and gives Icke a platform on banned.video and Infowars.

Would you care to elaborate your thoughts regarding the above?

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Firebird said:

I wouldn't say he's ''exposed'' of anything. It's just that some people didn't get it to begin with

No one is saying he's 'exposed' - does it really need to be said on here that its just a title the youtube creator gave it to be clickbaity, same as "proof"? 

And I'm damn sure the likes of JPW 'get it' - that's why he, among others, are always railing on the "Muslim' thing, whilst I agree their culture doesn't fit with the West, those pushing the whole anti-muslim, or in Jones case "anti-china", whilst I also agree with, have been outed in the past as pushing that agenda to specifically skirt any "talk" of the JQ...   

PJW know$ exactly what he'$ doing and why he i$ doing it.... just a$ he wa$ acting $o dumb about the JQ in that $hort clip.

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Firebird said:

Left wing Jews often side with anti-Israel sentiment, it's why they're big in the MSM like CNN, just as orthodox right wing Jews were more likely to side with Trump and pro-Israel sentiment.

That's rubbish and you know it... give one example of ANY zio-owned big media that has an anti-Israel sentiment! Go on.. 

Here's a 1min clip from CNN

https://www.bitchute.com/video/25U1zXveQ51t/

Stop being disingenuous because its plain to see and doesn't work on these forums.

19 hours ago, Firebird said:

it's not that complicated and PJW hasn't been exposed, it's just that some haven't an understanding of the different sides to begin with.

see my first comment 

Edited by skitzorat

BIDEN: "The truth is Jewish Heritage, Jewish Values, Jewish Culture is an essential part of who we are

https://www.bitchute.com/video/9btStzq7WT0R/

25seconds

A Proclamation on Jewish American Heritage Month, 2021

The Jewish American experience is a story of faith, fortitude, and progress.  It is a quintessential American experience — one that is connected to key tenets of American identity, including our Nation’s commitment to freedom of religion and conscience.  This month, we honor Jewish Americans — past and present — who have inextricably woven their experience and their accomplishments into the fabric of our national identity.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/2021/04/30/a-proclamation-on-jewish-american-heritage-month-2021/

Since ThanksGiving and Columbus Day have been deleted, the closest there was, when will European Americans have a month?

5 hours ago, skitzorat said:

No one is saying he's 'exposed' - does it really need to be said on here that its just a title the youtube creator gave it to be clickbaity, same as "proof"? 

And I'm damn sure the likes of JPW 'get it' - that's why he, among others, are always railing on the "Muslim' thing, whilst I agree their culture doesn't fit with the West, those pushing the whole anti-muslim, or in Jones case "anti-china", whilst I also agree with, have been outed in the past as pushing that agenda to specifically skirt any "talk" of the JQ...   

PJW know$ exactly what he'$ doing and why he i$ doing it.... just a$ he wa$ acting $o dumb about the JQ in that $hort clip.

Jewish sins don't pardon Muslim sins.

58 minutes ago, Firebird said:

Jewish sins don't pardon Muslim sins.

People aren't fucking retards, they know there is problems with grooming and stuff, but we're losing our patience and want to get to the root of the issue.

5 hours ago, skitzorat said:

That's rubbish and you know it... give one example of ANY zio-owned big media that has an anti-Israel sentiment! Go on.. 

Here's a 1min clip from CNN

https://www.bitchute.com/video/25U1zXveQ51t/

Stop being disingenuous because its plain to see and doesn't work on these forums.

see my first comment 

Most of the mainstream media are progressive, and usually underreport on Islamic violence. Progressive media aren't exactly pro-Israel. I think only Daily Mail, FoxNews and Sky News Australia have been clearly pro-Israel. They are right wing and nationalist and are more sympathetic towards Israel. The other MSM are globalist.