Why are people afraid of the FACTS about Jewish Leaders and Oligarchs

22 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

He develops a complex in which he realises that he is faster, stronger, smarter and overall superior to human beings (sound familiar?)

Kind of if you mean how they say they're just smarter than us and that's why they are where they are.

However, are the mexican cartels just simply "smarter"?? How about the mob? Were they controlling things because they were just "smarter"?.

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

Kind of if you mean how they say they're just smarter than us and that's why they are where they are.

However, are the mexican cartels just simply "smarter"?? How about the mob? Were they controlling things because they were just "smarter"?.

Yeah its through violence and manipulation, I meant it in the context of the jewish perspective where they believe they're just naturally smarter, more powerful and righteous because "god said so"

Just now, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Yeah its through violence and manipulation, I meant it in the context of the jewish perspective where they believe they're just naturally smarter, more powerful and righteous because "god said so"

Oh right, thanks for more context as I haven't seen the recent Alien films.

Yeah a religion that just happens to place them above everyone else, it's so convenient.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Fancied rambling about symbology at half 3 in the morning because fuck it, the world's ending and I don't give a shit anymore.

I'm referencing alien covenant and prometheus, these two movies created confusion when released as it was nothing like the original source material of the Alien films, people found them confusing and disjointed but with an understanding of the jewish agenda and the kabbalistic agenda it makes complete sense.

Remember: Hollywood is owned and controlled by jews, these movies are predictive programming at it's most sinister.

This scene is extremely powerful with eyes to see. If you have an understanding of judaism this scene should give you the fucking chills.

For context; the "man" in this is not a man but an artificial intelligence created by man but for this I will refer to it as a he.

His name is David, a robot which originally was created to serve human interests and the instructions of his creator. His creator tasks him with helping him find the origins of humankind but the creator is old and frail, he waits in a cryosleep until he finally gets to meet the "engineers" of mankind to hopefully unlock the secret of living forever

Obviously this doesn't happen and David's creator dies, leaving David without any instruction or any boss to order him, leaving him completely rogue.

He develops a complex in which he realises that he is faster, stronger, smarter and overall superior to human beings (sound familiar?) 

He comes to believe that humankind is inherently evil and sets out to find the origin of the engineers which is the true origin and source of humankind. 

Then this happens

Notice the symbology, David who is superior to humans and believes he is a god completely exterminates the origins of humankind on an entire planet.

Notice they are white also...

Fuck...

More context I forgot lol

How fucking sinister...

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Now I'm starting to understand why old people in Sweden get in trouble for saying their average IQ is being lowered. Just consume and don't be a smart arse! We can't be having a society that asks valid questions and notices things.

Didn't you get the memo? There cannot be any clever goys in olam ha-ba

Even though you don't have to be a genius to understand the fucking tyranny being imposed

Or maybe you do who knows, the sheer amount of people who know absolutely nothing about it makes me feel like a genius 😂

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Didn't you get the memo? There cannot be any clever goys in olam ha-ba

Even though you don't have to be a genius to understand the fucking tyranny being imposed

Or maybe you do who knows, the sheer amount of people who know absolutely nothing about it makes me feel like a genius 😂

To be fair, my literacy skills were bloody terrible a few years back when I was still a lefty roadman doing dumb shit. Going down the rabbit hole has made my reading and writing skills much better though, especially after reading material from before the world wars that isn't so tainted. At least there is a little silver lining for me. lol

1 minute ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Ouch, related to that way more than i'm proud to admit lol

Haha. I'm still a working class hood dude at heart, but finding out that certain people have been trying to dumb white and black people down definitely made me want to better myself.

13 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Haha. I'm still a working class hood dude at heart, but finding out that certain people have been trying to dumb white and black people down definitely made me want to better myself.

Facts, i've noticed that gutter scum such as ourselves tend to be less susceptible to the matrix of horseshit the gov has been spewing

Then again I know people who are/were dealers and criminals who buy into this shit hook line and sinker.

You would think that a disregard of the law would make them less brainwashed but nah. 

Obviously doesn't apply to everyone though since a large amount of people on my estate see this shit for what it is... full blown tyranny

• Like 1

1min of loud hailing and chanting.. very strange.

https://fb.watch/4Oh0_NWh7M/

image.png.89ed84997915690459722499f898bb24.png

I found what Brother Nathaniel had to say about the wall very interesting.....that the Romans had completely destroyed it and that what remains as 'The Western Wall' is actually just what remains of the Roman Fort.  

4mins

SATAN AT THE WAILING WALL

https://www.bitchute.com/video/FauOFMJBxHsE/

250px-P8170045.JPG

A model of the Antonia Fortress—currently in the Israel Museum

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonia_Fortress

Lmao imagine The Sun being based for once... what a fucking clown world

That's an "antisemitic conspiracy theory" Sun so if you can talk about jewish "prophecy" so can I.

Pricks

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14585501/russia-ukraine-war-messiah-prophecy/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

WAR YOU BELIEVE IT? 

War between Russia and Ukraine would lead to the ‘coming of the Messiah’ says 300-year-old Jewish prophecy

Edited by FVCK BILLY G4TES

3 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Tucker Carlson returns fire on ADL terrorist.

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1381773332408852481?s=2

I agree that he should get props for talking about it but I tread so carefully when it comes to MSM figures speaking the truth. They don't mention Israel in a negative light hardly ever so when they do I am on guard more so than when they just lie through their teeth and control minds on an industrial scale since that is their entire purpose.

Why now?

Like I said I give the guy props but it could be a case of FOX stirring shit and 'throwing us a bone' so to speak. But every word he said is 100% facts.

Fauci wins $1 million Israeli prize for 'defending science'

Dr. Anthony Fauci has won a $1 million award from a private Israeli foundation for “courageously defending science” during the coronavirus pandemic

By LAURIE KELLMAN Associated Press

On 4/12/2021 at 3:37 PM, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Lmao imagine The Sun being based for once... what a fucking clown world

That's an "antisemitic conspiracy theory" Sun so if you can talk about jewish "prophecy" so can I.

Pricks

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14585501/russia-ukraine-war-messiah-prophecy/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

WAR YOU BELIEVE IT? 

War between Russia and Ukraine would lead to the ‘coming of the Messiah’ says 300-year-old Jewish prophecy

I think they reveal their "prophecies" in publications that aren't taken very seriously, like The Sun, The Daily Star, and The Daily Express, so the naive can dismiss it as insane religious nonsense, but at the same time, they also get to warn us beforehand about what is to come to avoid some kind of karmic blowback?

For example:

800-year-old prophecy 'predicts US war with Iran before Covid pandemic ends'
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/800-year-old-prophecy-predicts-23576016

APOCALYPSE COW First ‘red heifer’ born in Israel for 2,000 years triggers armageddon fears after Christian and Jewish holy books say it will ‘bring the end of the world’
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7217719/bible-prophecy-apocalypse-firs-red-heifer-born-israel/

On 4/15/2021 at 8:25 AM, skitzorat said:

Fauci wins $1 million Israeli prize for 'defending science'

Dr. Anthony Fauci has won a $1 million award from a private Israeli foundation for “courageously defending science” during the coronavirus pandemic

By LAURIE KELLMAN Associated Press

lol

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's like being in a nightmare that you can't wake up from

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/13/2021 at 2:12 PM, oddsnsods said:

After the ADL called on Fox News to fire Tucker Carlson after his segment last week on demographic change and political power in America, Tucker points out that the ADL made the same argument that he did when it came to Arabs in Israel.

they PROJECT their own crimes onto other people all the time

they do it in such a blatant way that there is no way that they can't be self aware of their own hypocrisy

this means that they deliberately project as a tactic which is next level manipulative malevolence

• Like 1

Of course they target Tucker Carlson. They want white people to be obedient leftists that apologize for being white.

Notice also whenever native European cultures are demonized or ridiculed, there are Jews behind it. One has to wonder why they haven't all migrated to Israel yet..

HOLLY FUCK - I can't tell if this is satire or fake or what (without being judgemental he certainly looks and sounds Jewish lol) but it obviously could be someone trolling....I've heard the old men talk like this and seen amateur cam footage of rude middle aged woman in Israel, but I've never heard it from the young like this before... but listen to this 'straight up' 2mins - from the horses mouth so to speak....

https://www.bitchute.com/video/byhGvHPnJm9e/
Dear White People -

image.png.65faa92cbd4b8c266c4e8061d5a7efd6.png