Why are people afraid of the FACTS about Jewish Leaders and Oligarchs

1 minute ago, oddsnsods said:

Notice it doesnt get banned like Sacha Cohens Borat stuff.

They rub your face right in it, in the latest episode. The gullible goy lap it up.

https://www.southparkstudios.co.uk/episodes/0ncw71/south-park-south-parq-vaccination-special-season-24-ep-2

I haven't watched it for a long time. But maybe I should start again. I love all the really old ones. Not sure which direction the new ones are going.

51 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

How about a religion which actively promotes and continues to conquer, exterminate and enslave the world to bring about their doomsday prophecy

I don't even care about the "anti-semite" label because jews and non jews always shift the goalposts.

More sickening shit: 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.timesofisrael.com/kentucky-becomes-first-us-state-to-adopt-ihra-definition-of-anti-semitism/amp/

Kentucky becomes first US state to adopt IHRA definition of anti-Semitism

The parameters of this definition is complete jewish fucking tyranny plain and simple, Adam Green has been bang on when he says it's fucking absurd, here's some of them:

• Making mendacious, dehumanizing, demonizing, or stereotypical allegations about Jews as such or the power of Jews as collective ‚ÄĒ such as, especially but not exclusively, the myth about a world Jewish conspiracy or of Jews controlling the media, economy, government or other societal institutions.
  • Accusing Jews as a people of being responsible for real or imagined wrongdoing committed by a single Jewish person or group, or even for acts committed by non-Jews
  • Accusing Jewish citizens of being more loyal to Israel, or to the alleged priorities of Jews worldwide, than to the interests of their own nations.
  • Denying the Jewish people their right to self-determination, e.g., by claiming that the existence of a State of Israel is a racist endeavor.
  • Using the symbols and images associated with classic antisemitism (e.g., claims of Jews killing Jesus or blood libel) to characterize Israel or Israelis.
  • Drawing comparisons of contemporary Israeli policy to that of the Nazis.

Absolutely fucking lunacy, this is being passed into law.

Clown planet

Free speech. The permission to say what we allow.

Just now, DarianF said:

I haven't watched it for a long time. But maybe I should start again. I love all the really old ones. Not sure which direction the new ones are going.

You should watch this just for ending, dont want to spoil.

Need VPN if you arnt in US.

8 hours ago, DarianF said:

Israeli Police State Medical Tyranny is the Model for Globalist Great Reset

https://banthis.tv/watch?id=604fbe33dd5caf458aee03ad

The shabbos in Davos have been hard at work don't you worry

Klaus Schwab meeting New York rabbis during 911, they all then go and pray at ground zero lmao

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.jta.org/2002/02/05/lifestyle/religion-has-role-at-economic-forum/amp

On 3/3/2021 at 5:06 PM, DarianF said:

@oddsnsods
@skitzorat
- hey what do you guys think about the timing and significance of this move?

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03-02/victoria-parliament-considering-swastika-ban/13205700

Why now? I'm suspicious of the timing. P

Soz, missed this.

I'd would have assumed it already was... Having never really ventured far from the St Kilda>Sth Yarra>CBD/Docklands triangle, or maybe out to Fitzroy and Brunswick, the only flags I ever saw were gaypride ones! lol 

Guy from the Anti-D "I don't think the day is far away when we will see neo-Nazis marching in the streets of Melbourne's CBD with neo-Nazi flags. And if we don't change the laws, nothing will stop them," - these people are fking obsessed!

In all my travels globally [admittedly only to western countries; US/UK/Euro/AU] I don't think I have ever seen a Nazi flag in real life. What's a neo-nazi flag anyway? A German Empire one? I'm going to assume he meant one referencing that ancient symbol of hate.

The Ethics of Examining the Swastika, the Energizer Bunny of Hate Symbols

Swastika Design | Antique Rugs and History Of The Swastika Symbol

- my philosophy is your brains a magnet; as it thinks, so it attracts, together with the body empowered by emotion, creating reality... fuking faux-victims always find their faux-oppressors, especially with over a millennium of collective consciousness holding [attracting] that frequency - and I'm not victim-blaming, no one 'has it coming' but I refuse to continue to encourage our humanities collective demise by giving this 'poor me' bull anymore energy than it gets already... typical of  Marxist-Chicom-DimSimDan (Using S.J issues to mask authoritarianism) to be jumping at the chance to BAN something because of *insert justice cause*..a month prior he was BANNING the good people of Victoria from kissing someone of NYE! because of covid *keeping old people from dying*

On 3/3/2021 at 5:06 PM, DarianF said:

Perhaps a move to set the precedent for banning all other non official flags? What U think?

They'll be banning the Aussie flag - 2020 ANZAC day was cancelled! the only day of the year real reverence is given to the Flag... [Aussie day the flag is used to clothe half naked pissed chicks and as capes for the "aussie aussie aussie oi oi oi" crowd]

But guess what flag won't be banned......

The Chinese flag is raised at Box Hill police station and, inset, a burnt Chinese flag on the streets of Hong Kong.

Victoria Police has defended the actions of police officers in Melbourne's east, after the Chinese flag was hoisted up the station's flagpole and they sang the Communist country's national anthem.

The actions at Box Hill station on Tuesday were intended to mark the 70th anniversary of Chinese Communist Party rule, but some members of the community have decried the behaviour as insensitive and tasteless

https://7news.com.au/politics/law-and-order/victoria-police-lambasted-for-raising-chinese-flag-c-483203

PS. I actually really like Aussie Day - living through 10 of them - hot weather and hot people everywhere getting genuinely happily fully shitfaced celebrating themselves made such a delightful light hearted  change from Waitangi Day in NZ, where its just the Maoris throwing mud and dildos at politicians and complaining how hard done by they are after being paid out $BILLIONS and not a BBQ in sight.

"Hey poofters, listen up.. ¬†straya day¬†its fucking Nationalism you prick.. have it in ya. fkn oath....get outta me country..get outta me country, its full...gonna fkn glass sum cants...wear me fkn good shirt-pop the collar"¬†¬†Gets me everytime¬†ūüėāūüėāūüėāūüėā

• Like 1

On 10/9/2020 at 3:23 PM, Golden Retriever said:

I started a thread on the original David Icke Forum a few years ago by the same name, but it was quickly ranted because imo Hasbara agents infilitrated it

I made it clear then and I'll make it clear again this is not an attack on Jewish people, but it is an attack on their "leaders"

The video has long since been deleted by Youtube and other providers.

Imo it's an historical video which provides truth.

What do you think?

https://archive.org/details/whyarepeopleafraidofthefactsaboutjews_201910

dbf8af596c9aac3de7d941df78515436-e143687

nato israel flag.jpg

nato israel.jpg

nato pope.jpg

pope hitler 3.jpg

pope savile2.jpg

pope nazi salute.jpg

nazi queen.jpg

queen nato.jpg

queen rothschild.jpg

queen weinstein.jpg

queen saudi 2.jpg

pope saudi 33.jpg

ave caesar.jpg

ISIS stand.jpg

nazis flags.jpg

nato terrorist organization.jpg

savile blair.jpg

andrew epstein.jpg

harry nazi.jpg

william israel.jpg

epstein island.jpg

jim fixed it.jpg

william slaves.jpg

savile weinstein.jpg

prince andrew uniform.jpg

queen goldchaird venetians.jpg

EPSTEIN UNIFORM.jpg

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/05/world/europe/pope-nuns-sexual-abuse.html

merkel pope.jpg

weinstein rothschild.jpg

Edited by jupiter
  • Like 1

Found this gem

Still disgusting but the sheer stones to lie in every sentence you utter is still something to behold

Also this one illustrates just how deluded the vast majority of Christians are 

Imagine loving and wearing the insignia of the tribe that killed your saviour

Mugs

On 3/26/2021 at 6:41 AM, jupiter said:

nato israel flag.jpg

nato israel.jpg

nato pope.jpg

pope hitler 3.jpg

pope savile2.jpg

pope nazi salute.jpg

nazi queen.jpg

queen nato.jpg

queen rothschild.jpg

queen weinstein.jpg

queen saudi 2.jpg

pope saudi 33.jpg

ave caesar.jpg

ISIS stand.jpg

nazis flags.jpg

nato terrorist organization.jpg

savile blair.jpg

andrew epstein.jpg

harry nazi.jpg

william israel.jpg

epstein island.jpg

jim fixed it.jpg

william slaves.jpg

savile weinstein.jpg

prince andrew uniform.jpg

queen goldchaird venetians.jpg

EPSTEIN UNIFORM.jpg

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/05/world/europe/pope-nuns-sexual-abuse.html

merkel pope.jpg

weinstein rothschild.jpg

Politically illiterate post. They want to destroy Rome/the West as we know it, and they had to get fascism and Nationalism out of the way so they can have their NWO. Back to Telegram I go to avoid well poisoners.

• Like 1

On 3/27/2021 at 4:08 PM, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Found this gem

Still disgusting but the sheer stones to lie in every sentence you utter is still something to behold

Also this one illustrates just how deluded the vast majority of Christians are 

Imagine loving and wearing the insignia of the tribe that killed your saviour

Mugs

Loo'e, fails to mention the obvious in a country of supremacist chosen ites..insanity is contagious.

Most likely spiking them with acid so the local shrink can fleece them.

Edited by oddsnsods

40 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Politically illiterate post. They want to destroy Rome/the West as we know it, and they had to get fascism and Nationalism out of the way so they can have their NWO. Back to Telegram I go to avoid well poisoners.

"Esau's house shall be stubble"

"Edom must be destroyed"

"Amalek is the eternal enemy of the Israelites"

15 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Loo'e, fails to mention the obvious in a country of supremacist chosen ites..insanity is contagious.

Most likely spiking them with acid so the local shrink can fleece them.

Smash a few windows, start a window repair business.

Standard judaism right there

Edited by FVCK BILLY G4TES
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

... seems  it was actually very literate as it is  , since you understood it well as it shows in your illiterate comments all around as you trying to underestimate other peoples posts and manipulate evidence and truth    , ......

NWO = OWN = ROME = empire of warcrimes and slaveownership 

i think Rome has destroyed itself just like Pharaos agency  with its imperial megalomanic vampire apetite to  commit warcrimes and robb other countries and lands , enslaving and discriminating people.   

i dont have nothing against ordinary jewish working class people or ordinary roman working class people ,  having lot of friends on each side ,...

but however , there  is close  business connection tie to roman imperial oligarchy and jewish solomonic oligarchy,

they together run international system of  monarchism and modern financial slavery .

it was jewish working class like Jesus who stood against jewish oligarchy genetically prior  idea of solomonism and class discrimination and against roman imperialist slavery systems and their  kings  and kingdoms ,  Jesus was against kingdom so Jesus will never come and be king because he doesnt support class discrimination and genetic prioritism , Jesus was fighting against caesars , kingdoms and empires , 

Jesus was jewish society working  class man who   promoted equality between people (just like John Lennon or Michael Jackson )  and thats why united slaveowners oligarchy class systems  killed him.

its Vatican and  roman solomonic oligarchy crown empire kingdom which   killed Jesus , just like they killed Khashoggy and arrested Asange ....

and it was roman working class and european enslaved nations   who stood  against  roman caesar vampire empire and then when roman venetian oligarchy imperial slaveowner agent Habsburg started to fall ..... it was Rome and its systems of solomanic oligarchy monarchism who started to finance nazis , terrorists and viruses to attack and robb working class  and destabilize european  working class economy development and independence ,  

.. prepaid  imperial agent Hitlers mission was just like NATO to destabilize european working class economy and then Hitler just like NATO made  platform for  roman swiss imperial oligarchy bankers to again take control over european  finance , industry , employment and so on ,  thats how bankers dictate and thats how modern financial slavery returned to Europe , ..

they did same in Middle East , attacking working class and enslaving Iraq, Libya and so on.  

now they attack Asange and british working class , people are facing roman solomonic imperial dictatorship.

and  that is todays mechanism of international corruption  people today fight against  , 

for example british crown is roman solomanic oligarchy agency founded on slavery and genocide , they are working for their genetically prior private benefit and against interest  of british nation ,  and when Hitler bombed London , it was british oligarchy who financed Hitler to bomb british working class and  intellectuals  , 

and same way it was jewish roman solomanic crown oligarchy who finance Hitler to kill  jewish working class and intellectuals  ,

just like roman solomanic agent Saudi Caesar King Solomon Suleiman killed journalist Khashoggy .

just like NATO bombed balkan working class  and then implemented roman solomanic monarchism and saudi solomon suleiman imperialism back to power in Balkans ,

so Europe is enslaved by roman solomonic venetian oligarchy empire as brusellian Leopoldian monarchistic union office and NATO is their private army securing implementation of western slavery system over Europe . 

Thats why you have crises in Europe and european slaveowners are today making profits out of those predesigned crises .

they have arrested Asange , and what you can do about it , nothing , you talk about something else while innocent man is being killed just like Jesus , or while saudi king warcriminal killed journalist Khashoggy . And there is no court and no prosecution ,  no justice  .

Rome is till today still biggest criminal oligarchy foundation ( western bankers mafia ) founded on class discrimination and genetic prioritism which is foundation of racism, nazism , terrorism and virusism. 

all  roman vampire empire wealth comes by commiting   international warcrimes and systems of slavery ,

that kind of criminal oligarchy of Rome  is symbolized by  roman solomonic hedonism empire agents as international monarchists .

this is good info for starting to understand operating system : 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/b8ENC72IGIz5/ ,.... 

Edited by jupiter

17 hours ago, jupiter said:

... seems  it was actually very literate as it is  , since you understood it well as it shows in your illiterate comments all around as you trying to underestimate other peoples posts and manipulate evidence and truth    , ......

NWO = OWN = ROME = empire of warcrimes and slaveownership 

i think Rome has destroyed itself just like Pharaos agency  with its imperial megalomanic vampire apetite to  commit warcrimes and robb other countries and lands , enslaving and discriminating people.   

i dont have nothing against ordinary jewish working class people or ordinary roman working class people ,  having lot of friends on each side ,...

but however , there  is close  business connection tie to roman imperial oligarchy and jewish solomonic oligarchy,

they together run international system of  monarchism and modern financial slavery .

it was jewish working class like Jesus who stood against jewish oligarchy genetically prior  idea of solomonism and class discrimination and against roman imperialist slavery systems and their  kings  and kingdoms ,  Jesus was against kingdom so Jesus will never come and be king because he doesnt support class discrimination and genetic prioritism , Jesus was fighting against caesars , kingdoms and empires , 

Jesus was jewish society working  class man who   promoted equality between people (just like John Lennon or Michael Jackson )  and thats why united slaveowners oligarchy class systems  killed him.

its Vatican and  roman solomonic oligarchy crown empire kingdom which   killed Jesus , just like they killed Khashoggy and arrested Asange ....

and it was roman working class and european enslaved nations   who stood  against  roman caesar vampire empire and then when roman venetian oligarchy imperial slaveowner agent Habsburg started to fall ..... it was Rome and its systems of solomanic oligarchy monarchism who started to finance nazis , terrorists and viruses to attack and robb working class  and destabilize european  working class economy development and independence ,  

.. prepaid  imperial agent Hitlers mission was just like NATO to destabilize european working class economy and then Hitler just like NATO made  platform for  roman swiss imperial oligarchy bankers to again take control over european  finance , industry , employment and so on ,  thats how bankers dictate and thats how modern financial slavery returned to Europe , ..

they did same in Middle East , attacking working class and enslaving Iraq, Libya and so on.  

now they attack Asange and british working class , people are facing roman solomonic imperial dictatorship.

and  that is todays mechanism of international corruption  people today fight against  , 

for example british crown is roman solomanic oligarchy agency founded on slavery and genocide , they are working for their genetically prior private benefit and against interest  of british nation ,  and when Hitler bombed London , it was british oligarchy who financed Hitler to bomb british working class and  intellectuals  , 

and same way it was jewish roman solomanic crown oligarchy who finance Hitler to kill  jewish working class and intellectuals  ,

just like roman solomanic agent Saudi Caesar King Solomon Suleiman killed journalist Khashoggy .

just like NATO bombed balkan working class  and then implemented roman solomanic monarchism and saudi solomon suleiman imperialism back to power in Balkans ,

so Europe is enslaved by roman solomonic venetian oligarchy empire as brusellian Leopoldian monarchistic union office and NATO is their private army securing implementation of western slavery system over Europe . 

Thats why you have crises in Europe and european slaveowners are today making profits out of those predesigned crises .

they have arrested Asange , and what you can do about it , nothing , you talk about something else while innocent man is being killed just like Jesus , or while saudi king warcriminal killed journalist Khashoggy . And there is no court and no prosecution ,  no justice  .

Rome is till today still biggest criminal oligarchy foundation ( western bankers mafia ) founded on class discrimination and genetic prioritism which is foundation of racism, nazism , terrorism and virusism. 

all  roman vampire empire wealth comes by commiting   international warcrimes and systems of slavery ,

that kind of criminal oligarchy of Rome  is symbolized by  roman solomonic hedonism empire agents as international monarchists .

this is good info for starting to understand operating system : 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/b8ENC72IGIz5/ ,.... 

Funny read this one

A lot of anti-edom hasbara nonsense as far as I can tell

Demonise Rome and the west in general (Esau, Edom) to then lead them to their destruction

If you genuinely believe that Rome has more power than the kabbalistic sephardom and chabad lubavich then you are tripping mate

• Like 1

On 4/1/2021 at 9:46 PM, oddsnsods said:

Anti-Semitic blogger, 56, who believes 'Hitler was right' is jailed for 18 weeks for saying Jewish people use Holocaust as 'eternal cash cow'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9426569/Anti-Semitic-blogger-56-believes-Hitler-right-jailed-18-weeks.html

Chabloz again.

Seem she breached her conditions

image.png.23a253a6ce8e06d1a38bb82c48e24459.png

ZZZog

Basically giving us an insight as to what our future looks like.

Have an opinion that is not in line with the established order? See you on the wing mate...

Definitely setting the precedent, if Starmer gets in I have no doubt that locking up the "amalekites" will be common practice.

She didn't even deny the holocaust's legitimacy (which she has a fucking right to do as far as i'm concerned, questioning the historical accuracy of a point in time shouldn't be criminal lol)

She just said that it's the "eternal cashcow", no shit mate...

Written by a jew btw

The Holocaust Industry

The Holocaust Industry: Reflections on the Exploitation of Jewish Suffering is a 2000 book by Norman Finkelstein, in which the author argues that the American Jewish establishment exploits the memory of the Nazi Holocaust for political and financial gain, as well as to further the interests of Israel

• Like 4

Fancied rambling about symbology at half 3 in the morning because fuck it, the world's ending and I don't give a shit anymore.

I'm referencing alien covenant and prometheus, these two movies created confusion when released as it was nothing like the original source material of the Alien films, people found them confusing and disjointed but with an understanding of the jewish agenda and the kabbalistic agenda it makes complete sense.

Remember: Hollywood is owned and controlled by jews, these movies are predictive programming at it's most sinister.

This scene is extremely powerful with eyes to see. If you have an understanding of judaism this scene should give you the fucking chills.

For context; the "man" in this is not a man but an artificial intelligence created by man but for this I will refer to it as a he.

His name is David, a robot which originally was created to serve human interests and the instructions of his creator. His creator tasks him with helping him find the origins of humankind but the creator is old and frail, he waits in a cryosleep until he finally gets to meet the "engineers" of mankind to hopefully unlock the secret of living forever

Obviously this doesn't happen and David's creator dies, leaving David without any instruction or any boss to order him, leaving him completely rogue.

He develops a complex in which he realises that he is faster, stronger, smarter and overall superior to human beings (sound familiar?) 

He comes to believe that humankind is inherently evil and sets out to find the origin of the engineers which is the true origin and source of humankind. 

Then this happens

Notice the symbology, David who is superior to humans and believes he is a god completely exterminates the origins of humankind on an entire planet.

Notice they are white also...

Fuck...

6 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Fancied rambling about symbology at half 3 in the morning because fuck it, the world's ending and I don't give a shit anymore.

I'm referencing alien covenant and prometheus, these two movies created confusion when released as it was nothing like the original source material of the Alien films, people found them confusing and disjointed but with an understanding of the jewish agenda and the kabbalistic agenda it makes complete sense.

Remember: Hollywood is owned and controlled by jews, these movies are predictive programming at it's most sinister.

This scene is extremely powerful with eyes to see. If you have an understanding of judaism this scene should give you the fucking chills.

For context; the "man" in this is not a man but an artificial intelligence created by man but for this I will refer to it as a he.

His name is David, a robot which originally was created to serve human interests and the instructions of his creator. His creator tasks him with helping him find the origins of humankind but the creator is old and frail, he waits in a cryosleep until he finally gets to meet the "engineers" of mankind to hopefully unlock the secret of living forever

Obviously this doesn't happen and David's creator dies, leaving David without any instruction or any boss to order him, leaving him completely rogue.

He develops a complex in which he realises that he is faster, stronger, smarter and overall superior to human beings (sound familiar?) 

He comes to believe that humankind is inherently evil and sets out to find the origin of the engineers which is the true origin and source of humankind. 

Then this happens

Notice the symbology, David who is superior to humans and believes he is a god completely exterminates the origins of humankind on an entire planet.

Notice they are white also...

Fuck...

Completely forgot but David also creates the Aliens, further insinuating that he has become a god/creator

Edited by FVCK BILLY G4TES

On 3/29/2021 at 4:06 PM, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

If anyone wants to watch some disturbing shit about kabbalah broken down

https://www.bitchute.com/video/lAecVyiFTD0x/

If even 50% of this is true i'm still shook 

Not sure how much more of this twisted shite I can take, but screw it, I'll give it a watch. I doubt I'll be shocked by anything at this point anyway. I'm already dead inside.

• Haha 1