Why are people afraid of the FACTS about Jewish Leaders and Oligarchs

@EnigmaticWorld

Yup well if you aren't doing the organising then you will be the organizees ... that's the law of life.

Christians stopped being Christian basically, been going on a long time.  At least they did in some countries, other countries not ... like Poland Phillippines.  Hell even some African countries very devout and have powerful priests.

Western people just play with rainbow toys and invented bullshit, very sad really.

No pride .. no fight.

I like the muslims too, very warm heart people.  Also Ramadan/Eid are respected.

In the West there is no respect for anything at all .. it would seem.

No balls.

Muslim, Jews, Catholic, HIndu ... I don't care what you believe as long as you get off your arse then I respect you.

• Like 1

Just now, rideforever said:

@EnigmaticWorld

Yup well if you aren't doing the organising then you will be the organizees ... that's the law of life.

Christians stopped being Christian basically, been going on a long time.  At least they did in some countries, other countries not ... like Poland Phillippines.  Hell even some African countries very devout and have powerful priests.

Western people just play with rainbow toys and invented bullshit, very sad really.

No pride .. no fight.

I like the muslims too, very warm heart people.  Also Ramadan/Eid are respected.

In the West there is no respect for anything at all .. it would seem.

No balls.

Muslim, Jews, Catholic, HIndu ... I don't care what you believe as long as you get off your arse then I respect you.

I don't want to create organizations to stop other groups from being cohesive. That's just evil.

Jews rule the world because they are smart and look out for each other.

We are enslaved because we're not smart and we don't care about each other except our immediate families.

Our people have become sheep waiting in the field to be slaughtered. 

But that is their choice.

They could not see any other.

Perhaps things have to run their course and we will see what is left of humanity at the end of it all.

Edited by Truthspoon

Just now, Truthspoon said:

Jews rule the world because they are smart and look out for each other.

We are enslaved because we're not smart and we don't care about each other except our immediate families.

Our people have become sheep waiting in the field to be slaughtered. 

But that is their choice.

They could not see any other.

Perhaps things have to run their course and we will see what is left of humanity at the end of it all.

We were brainwashed to be hyper-individualistic, but to a certain degree I agree with you. We're stupid to let this happen.

9 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

We were brainwashed to be hyper-individualistic, but to a certain degree I agree with you. We're stupid to let this happen.

Our people have allowed this to happen.

It's as much their fault as the fault of the evil ones.

I know the feeling of being the lone voice of reason amongst the crowd of sheep.....

I can't figure it out. It's the greatest puzzle of all time. What is wrong with the consciousness level of millions upon millions of people that they go along with what is happening to them.

At a certain point you just have to get the fuck out of dodge and let the fools reap the fruit of their mental lethargy.

There's no future dude..... but there's an eternal realm of light we should pledge ourselves to and let this material realm fall into inevitable decay.

Edited by Truthspoon

34 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I say "organizations" because I don't want to blame all Jewish people as they obviously don't all support organizations like the ADL.

Yeah I try to make a similiar distinction between jews and the belief system of judaism

I don't like the religious dogma or how it is being used as a roadmap for tyranny, if the US/Europe had a religion where they believe they were chosen by god to rule over the entire world then I would call them out for it too

10 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Yeah I try to make a similiar distinction between jews and the belief system of judaism

I don't like the religious dogma or how it is being used as a roadmap for tyranny, if the US/Europe had a religion where they believe they were chosen by god to rule over the entire world then I would call them out for it too

Yeah me too. Knowing a couple of people in my personal life that have jewish ancestry but are not religious tells me that it's the dogma that's problematic. They know I just want my people as well as everyone else to live in peace and don't have any issues with my nationalist sentiment, and they have helped me a lot in times of need so I can't hate on that. As long as someone doesn't want me under their boot or exterminated then we're cool.

43 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

@FVCK BILLY G4TES

You reckon someone will take him up on his offer? lol

Rabbis have been known to do debates in the past but more often than not they crawl back under a rock instead

Their religious ideology, when exposed, is not rooted in peace and virtue but domination and destruction as a way of attaining peace. 

All of the rabbis would get shat on any time a serious researcher would ask the pertinent questions

• Like 1

13 hours ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Rabbis have been known to do debates in the past but more often than not they crawl back under a rock instead

Their religious ideology, when exposed, is not rooted in peace and virtue but domination and destruction as a way of attaining peace. 

All of the rabbis would get shat on any time a serious researcher would ask the pertinent questions

The dude just got his twitter account nuked. Not surprised though.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

That youtube verified damage controller gets shilled in the recommendations hard, like Bald and Bankrupt.

Bald and Bankrupt:

bab.jpg.71b0a130b8dbb9aa133d6e7f54205823.jpg

Bald is friends with Simon Wilson:

I-Drove-To-Sinaloa...In-A-Sombrero.jpg.8ad86813c3da40e54b50bc7274037b1d.jpg

Bald is also pals with NFKRZ:

maxresdefault.jpg.4d4c44e4925b557c3632b75a9d1328b3.jpg

In this vid NFKRZ talks about his Jewish girlfriend:

Bald is also pals with Ice Poseidon:

Why does Bald romanticize the Soviet Union so much? Why is youtube pushing these people to normies? Is there a secret youtuber influencer clique?

The X files of Bald & Bankrupt - A brief summary and knowledge base primer.
https://www.reddit.com/r/BaldAndBaldrDossier/comments/cz1sz4/the_x_files_of_bald_bankrupt_a_brief_summary_and/

• Like 1

Some more interviews with Jews, this time a rabbi gives very good advice about real relationships and modesty.  I like what he says.

The West ... I am concluding ... the mistake the West is making is to think that it is Christian.  It is not Christian.  It does not do anything.  It has no belief, it makes no effort, it does not protect its people, it does not make effort towards God, it does nothing.  Real Christians would have as much structure and devotion and wisdom in their lives as the Jews ... these Christians are therefore hidden.

Because most Western people and British people are nothing.  They have no religion, they make no effort and so go nowhere.  This is sad but true.

They should stop saying they are Christian, they are not.  Perhaps they are more pagan they just do whatever the hell they like and it doesn't work and they don't care.

I credit the Jews for making strong effort.  Whoever makes strong effort is wise and brave, be they Hindu Taoist Zoroastrian or whatever.

Jesus said that #1 you should love God with all their heart soul and mind.  But who in the West does anything at all?

They have forgotten and are in deep ignorance and lethargy.

On 2/25/2021 at 4:19 PM, rideforever said:

Some more interviews with Jews, this time a rabbi gives very good advice about real relationships and modesty.  I like what he says.

The West ... I am concluding ... the mistake the West is making is to think that it is Christian.  It is not Christian.  It does not do anything.  It has no belief, it makes no effort, it does not protect its people, it does not make effort towards God, it does nothing.  Real Christians would have as much structure and devotion and wisdom in their lives as the Jews ... these Christians are therefore hidden.

Because most Western people and British people are nothing.  They have no religion, they make no effort and so go nowhere.  This is sad but true.

They should stop saying they are Christian, they are not.  Perhaps they are more pagan they just do whatever the hell they like and it doesn't work and they don't care.

I credit the Jews for making strong effort.  Whoever makes strong effort is wise and brave, be they Hindu Taoist Zoroastrian or whatever.

Jesus said that #1 you should love God with all their heart soul and mind.  But who in the West does anything at all?

That is bullshit mate lets be honest, just because people don't subscribe to a dogma or belief system doesn't mean they are "nothing"

I'm not a religious person necessarily, doesn't mean shit to anyone what someone else believes

Unless it harms others or is evil in nature

There is the rub with judaism, it is a supremacist hate religion in which everyone who is not them is, from the kabbalist and talmudic perspective, the seed of satan.

By the way, giving credit for "making a strong effort" is literally like crediting slave masters for running such a tight ship. 

You may just not be aware of the belief system but you should definitely look into it yourself if you haven't

EXPOSES AUSTRALIAS JEWISH PROBLEM

9min clip from an Aussie guy from channel below. Mind blown.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/5tpYl6qXuUA3/

@Bullion @DarianF - Were you guys aware of this?!

48sec clip of fake shot for tribal leaders

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ahpADIqC1MBw/

channel image
Edited by skitzorat

On 2/25/2021 at 4:19 PM, rideforever said:

But who in the West does anything at all?

a cabal of lurianic kabbalists have created central banks and used their vast wealth gained by control of the money supply to capture governments and create corporate monopolies and cartels. They have also created tax exempt foundations which they use to control the education sector

Those corporations dominate the mainstream media and therefore bombard the minds of the public around the clock with subversive cultural marxist programming aimed at lowering human consciousness. As Mark Passio explains in this quote below it is called INVOLUTION but the same process of mind control that is being carried out on western society is being carried around the world by the corporations and their intention is to impose their control on the entire planet.

‘’Satanism is an ancient occult religion, comprised of diverse, inter connected networks of world-wide adherents. At its ideological core, this religion postulates that knowledge of the human psyche and knowledge of the laws of the universe should be occulted and held only by a few human beings. It is much more accurate to perceive satanists (and dark occultists in general) as ancient psychologists who hold and weild hidden information for the purpose of exploiting those who remain ignorant of it.

Through the power differential they gain by way of manipulating those who remain in ignorance of this occulted knowledge, this small minority who are ‘in the know’ wish to permanently rule the masses of humanity and effectively BECOME GOD ON EARTH. It is important to understand that, contrary to popular belief, the overwhelmingly vast majority of satanists DO NOT worship an externalised deity known as ‘satan’ in the christian tradition, but instead see satanism as an ideological way-of-being in the world, and view the EGO-DRIVEN SELF as the ‘God’ of their religion....They want to rule as gods on a prison planet

The symbolism and trappings of the christian devil or satan, are used in modern satanism for two reasons. The first is to try and make outsiders see satanism as ‘just another quaint religious belief’ that is based upon traditional christian belief systems. The second is to associate itself with the Adversarial Dynamic in nature, referred to as INVOLUTION in the occult world, the force which opposes true evolution in consciuousness. The word ‘satan’ comes from the hebrew word ‘hebrew symbols [shaitan]’ meaning ‘adversary’ or ‘opposer’. Satanism is ultimately about being opposed to the True Order of Natural Law (the Universal Laws of Morality which then govern behavioural consequences of beings who are gifted with the capacity for holistic intelligence and Free Will.)’’

-Mark Passio, The Unholy Feminine - Neo-Feminism & The Satanic Epi-Eugenics Agenda

On 10/9/2020 at 7:17 PM, Macnamara said:

I just finished watching the series 'the boys' which is about superheros and how behind their squeaky clean public images they are actually very human in their failings

It started as an interesting concept and it was funny, darkly funny but certainly had its laugh out loud moments but as the series progressed it took on more and more of an overtly political allegory or perhaps even not as subtle as allegory...just obviously drawing parallels to some situations today

***SPOILER ALERT***

Then this character called 'stormfront' comes into the series who turns out to be a nazi. I'm aware of a forum of that name, which i have never used but i've heard of it by reputation so it seems the writers had that in mind when they named the character.

So I'm sitting there watching this and i know that hollywood loves making some foreign group into the bad guy for example during the cold war the bad guys were always russians weren't they and also bad guys were often played by british actors and had english accents but 'the boys' started using very pointed terms like 'white genocide' so i started to think 'wow this is basically setting up some bad guy characters here who are speaking about white genocide' and the viewer is obviously being encouraged to view them a certain way

Meanwhile we have this constant barrage from marxist political correctness about how the world is run by a 'white patriarchy'...

So i'm watching this and thinking 'if this thing....the television....is demonising white people and yet the world and presumably by extension television is run by white people then why are white people being presented as the evil bad guys?'

Now you could say that its not white people as some of the good characters were white but rather those bad white people who speak about 'white genocide' but the implication of that then is that they are basically saying that anyone who speaks about white genocide is a 'nazi' and deserves to have violence carried out against them

So if we look at how things are being framed there we can see clearly that the television is most definately NOT controlled by a 'white patriarchy' intent on maintaining its authoritarian grip on power. I mean if the television is bashing white people then it ain't a tool of any 'white patriarchy'. So then we can ask 'well whose tool is it then?'

Then we have the issue of speech online. I have been online for years discussing all kinds of stuff because i'm a curious guy who set out many years ago to try and understand what is going on in the world. What i've observed online is that there are people openly bashing white people and christianity and islam and that is all accepted and unchallenged but if anyone raises the issue of jewish power they are instantly 'no platformed'

So once again if there is this 'white patriarchy' controlling the internet then why does it not silence attacks on whites? Why does it only silence the questioning of jewish power?

Its like the jewish philosopher gilad atzmon says: 'jewish power is the ability to stop people talking about jewish power'

So when we consider which forms of 'power' are able to project themselves far enough to control speech online or television content then i think we can all clearly see that it ain't black power or muslim power or white power that is projecting itself into those spheres

The idea of a controlling 'white patriarchy' is a big lie created to conceal from people which patriarchy is actually controlling things

well I think DI gave you all a big heads up to be honest, firstly see who you cannot criticise then you know your enemy.

Its not the Jewish people full stop, do they NOT suffer the same fates as us? but those that have confused the world letting them think they are JEWS, but are not.

And I am not naive enough to think some of the the ordinary Jews are used and sucked into there smoke and mirrors either.

we live on terra firma =  firm terror all word play or world of terror if you like. 

the three paths in the KABBALAH comes to mind, politics = pole ticks to set two or more parties against each other the right and left hemispheres, and they are the wrong paths.

whilst every body is fighting amongst themselves for scraps, they walk the middle path creaming off your wealth freedoms and what's bloody obvious to me now our children. so no I honestly do not believe most ordinary JEWS are involve. its a clever ruse. just my tuppence worth . now think logically here, how is it then that leaders of the world and big corporations CEOs swear allegiance to kissing the Jewish wall lark? most of them aint Jews are they? no its a pure mind fuck on the general populace so we all think they are. I believe these guys came from within the Russian borders. there will be others on here whos knowledge is much greater than mine who I am sure with fill in what I've missed

• Like 1

5 hours ago, skitzorat said:

channel image

I don't really follow this Jewish stuff. Too bloody risky 😆

But thanks for the video. Interesting.

7 hours ago, skitzorat said:

channel image

Most nations have a Zionist problem, I’m surprised the guy didn’t dig up little Danny Andrews in his yarmulke saying he feels at home in Israel..... I’d like nothing more for all these political pretenders to go on a one way kibbutz😀 White Australia started on the backs and blood of convicts, and that convict spirit is stirring