Why are people afraid of the FACTS about Jewish Leaders and Oligarchs

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I started a thread on the original David Icke Forum a few years ago by the same name, but it was quickly ranted because imo Hasbara agents infilitrated it   I made it clear then and I'll mak

So how powerful is this hidden government of sabbatean-freemasonry?   Well lets consider that they have the power to take the UK and US into wars. For example the scottish MP Tam Dalyell sai

Because that would be blatantly untrue Basket. It would be like accusing Johnson, Hancock 'Witless and Unbalanced' (Whitty and Vallance) of terrorizing us of Covid 19 when in fact this 'killer disease

Posted Images

@EnigmaticWorld

Yup well if you aren't doing the organising then you will be the organizees ... that's the law of life.

Christians stopped being Christian basically, been going on a long time.  At least they did in some countries, other countries not ... like Poland Phillippines.  Hell even some African countries very devout and have powerful priests.

Western people just play with rainbow toys and invented bullshit, very sad really.

No pride .. no fight.

I like the muslims too, very warm heart people.  Also Ramadan/Eid are respected.

In the West there is no respect for anything at all .. it would seem.

No balls.

Muslim, Jews, Catholic, HIndu ... I don't care what you believe as long as you get off your arse then I respect you.

Just now, rideforever said:

@EnigmaticWorld

Yup well if you aren't doing the organising then you will be the organizees ... that's the law of life.

Christians stopped being Christian basically, been going on a long time.  At least they did in some countries, other countries not ... like Poland Phillippines.  Hell even some African countries very devout and have powerful priests.

Western people just play with rainbow toys and invented bullshit, very sad really.

No pride .. no fight.

I like the muslims too, very warm heart people.  Also Ramadan/Eid are respected.

In the West there is no respect for anything at all .. it would seem.

No balls.

Muslim, Jews, Catholic, HIndu ... I don't care what you believe as long as you get off your arse then I respect you.

I don't want to create organizations to stop other groups from being cohesive. That's just evil.

Jews rule the world because they are smart and look out for each other.

We are enslaved because we're not smart and we don't care about each other except our immediate families.

Our people have become sheep waiting in the field to be slaughtered. 

But that is their choice.

They could not see any other.

Perhaps things have to run their course and we will see what is left of humanity at the end of it all.

Edited by Truthspoon
Just now, Truthspoon said:

Jews rule the world because they are smart and look out for each other.

We are enslaved because we're not smart and we don't care about each other except our immediate families.

Our people have become sheep waiting in the field to be slaughtered. 

But that is their choice.

They could not see any other.

Perhaps things have to run their course and we will see what is left of humanity at the end of it all.

We were brainwashed to be hyper-individualistic, but to a certain degree I agree with you. We're stupid to let this happen.

9 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

We were brainwashed to be hyper-individualistic, but to a certain degree I agree with you. We're stupid to let this happen.

Our people have allowed this to happen.

It's as much their fault as the fault of the evil ones.

I know the feeling of being the lone voice of reason amongst the crowd of sheep.....

I can't figure it out. It's the greatest puzzle of all time. What is wrong with the consciousness level of millions upon millions of people that they go along with what is happening to them.

At a certain point you just have to get the fuck out of dodge and let the fools reap the fruit of their mental lethargy.

There's no future dude..... but there's an eternal realm of light we should pledge ourselves to and let this material realm fall into inevitable decay.

Edited by Truthspoon
34 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I say "organizations" because I don't want to blame all Jewish people as they obviously don't all support organizations like the ADL.

Yeah I try to make a similiar distinction between jews and the belief system of judaism

I don't like the religious dogma or how it is being used as a roadmap for tyranny, if the US/Europe had a religion where they believe they were chosen by god to rule over the entire world then I would call them out for it too

10 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Yeah I try to make a similiar distinction between jews and the belief system of judaism

I don't like the religious dogma or how it is being used as a roadmap for tyranny, if the US/Europe had a religion where they believe they were chosen by god to rule over the entire world then I would call them out for it too

Yeah me too. Knowing a couple of people in my personal life that have jewish ancestry but are not religious tells me that it's the dogma that's problematic. They know I just want my people as well as everyone else to live in peace and don't have any issues with my nationalist sentiment, and they have helped me a lot in times of need so I can't hate on that. As long as someone doesn't want me under their boot or exterminated then we're cool.

43 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

@FVCK BILLY G4TES

You reckon someone will take him up on his offer? lol

Rabbis have been known to do debates in the past but more often than not they crawl back under a rock instead

Their religious ideology, when exposed, is not rooted in peace and virtue but domination and destruction as a way of attaining peace. 

All of the rabbis would get shat on any time a serious researcher would ask the pertinent questions

• Like 1
13 hours ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Rabbis have been known to do debates in the past but more often than not they crawl back under a rock instead

Their religious ideology, when exposed, is not rooted in peace and virtue but domination and destruction as a way of attaining peace. 

All of the rabbis would get shat on any time a serious researcher would ask the pertinent questions

The dude just got his twitter account nuked. Not surprised though.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

That youtube verified damage controller gets shilled in the recommendations hard, like Bald and Bankrupt.

Bald and Bankrupt:

bab.jpg.71b0a130b8dbb9aa133d6e7f54205823.jpg

Bald is friends with Simon Wilson:

I-Drove-To-Sinaloa...In-A-Sombrero.jpg.8ad86813c3da40e54b50bc7274037b1d.jpg

Bald is also pals with NFKRZ:

maxresdefault.jpg.4d4c44e4925b557c3632b75a9d1328b3.jpg

In this vid NFKRZ talks about his Jewish girlfriend:

Bald is also pals with Ice Poseidon:

Why does Bald romanticize the Soviet Union so much? Why is youtube pushing these people to normies? Is there a secret youtuber influencer clique?

The X files of Bald & Bankrupt - A brief summary and knowledge base primer.
https://www.reddit.com/r/BaldAndBaldrDossier/comments/cz1sz4/the_x_files_of_bald_bankrupt_a_brief_summary_and/

Some more interviews with Jews, this time a rabbi gives very good advice about real relationships and modesty.  I like what he says.

The West ... I am concluding ... the mistake the West is making is to think that it is Christian.  It is not Christian.  It does not do anything.  It has no belief, it makes no effort, it does not protect its people, it does not make effort towards God, it does nothing.  Real Christians would have as much structure and devotion and wisdom in their lives as the Jews ... these Christians are therefore hidden.

Because most Western people and British people are nothing.  They have no religion, they make no effort and so go nowhere.  This is sad but true.

They should stop saying they are Christian, they are not.  Perhaps they are more pagan they just do whatever the hell they like and it doesn't work and they don't care.

I credit the Jews for making strong effort.  Whoever makes strong effort is wise and brave, be they Hindu Taoist Zoroastrian or whatever.

Jesus said that #1 you should love God with all their heart soul and mind.  But who in the West does anything at all?

They have forgotten and are in deep ignorance and lethargy.

On 2/25/2021 at 4:19 PM, rideforever said:

Some more interviews with Jews, this time a rabbi gives very good advice about real relationships and modesty.  I like what he says.

The West ... I am concluding ... the mistake the West is making is to think that it is Christian.  It is not Christian.  It does not do anything.  It has no belief, it makes no effort, it does not protect its people, it does not make effort towards God, it does nothing.  Real Christians would have as much structure and devotion and wisdom in their lives as the Jews ... these Christians are therefore hidden.

Because most Western people and British people are nothing.  They have no religion, they make no effort and so go nowhere.  This is sad but true.

They should stop saying they are Christian, they are not.  Perhaps they are more pagan they just do whatever the hell they like and it doesn't work and they don't care.

I credit the Jews for making strong effort.  Whoever makes strong effort is wise and brave, be they Hindu Taoist Zoroastrian or whatever.

Jesus said that #1 you should love God with all their heart soul and mind.  But who in the West does anything at all?

They have forgotten and are in deep ignorance and lethargy.

That is bullshit mate lets be honest, just because people don't subscribe to a dogma or belief system doesn't mean they are "nothing"

I'm not a religious person necessarily, doesn't mean shit to anyone what someone else believes

Unless it harms others or is evil in nature

There is the rub with judaism, it is a supremacist hate religion in which everyone who is not them is, from the kabbalist and talmudic perspective, the seed of satan.

By the way, giving credit for "making a strong effort" is literally like crediting slave masters for running such a tight ship. 

You may just not be aware of the belief system but you should definitely look into it yourself if you haven't