Why are people afraid of the FACTS about Jewish Leaders and Oligarchs

10 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Reminds me of when Nick Griffin dunked on the European parliament

Wikileaks is obviously zionist considering they doxxed members of the BNP to shatter grassroots political opposition and then rebuild it as a tool for their control.

Dug this up from the bowels of YT since all other trace of it has vanished in the memory hole

There is a guy called Chris in Patriotic Alternative that used to be in the EDL. Do you know what redpilled him? He didn't understand why EDL members would wave Israel flags. He asked other members what the hell they have to do with patriotism in Britain and it didn't go down well. He also turned down a holiday to Israel before that, something they must offer higher ranking members to get them to support their cause. He called it all out, and the reaction he got is what woke him up.

The whole counterjihad movement is pretty much just a zio thing. They just want patriots and nationalists to point fingers at Muslims. I can't stand the Katy Hopkin types.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

They are cheap prostitutes who shake and waggle their arse hoping zionist blood money comes their way

If there was more dialogue like this then we could prevent a lot of problems in future.

On 1/22/2021 at 6:41 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

fhhg.jpg.28e7f8af9a2b86cfd02f6d6df11d1461.jpg

A pleasant talk between a Nationalist and a young Muslim lady. Seems like both have a lot in common. Bless her and her people.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/doGXsJiRSFjF/

Both are on the same page regarding the real problem, but it's hard to get dialogue going between nationalists and Muslims because people keep getting censored.

Another must watch from another ex counterjihad sheep. She wrote a lot of counterjihad stuff, then wrote one article mentioning the J word and people lost their shit, then she started asking who is really pulling the strings.

vvhhh.jpg.3099e0e12bb07c953b6b9f22b1587f38.jpg

https://www.bitchute.com/video/NIxlFxmB0qW7/

James Goddard is another one. Once a loyal Tommy Robinson supporter, but after we redpilled him, he is on our side now and he disavows Tommy.

• Like 1

The Babylonian Talmud is the condemnation of all Jewry; even the Christ himself condemned the evil practices of these "Jewish Leaders" and cursed them:

"But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

14 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows’ houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.

15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

24 Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.

25 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.

26 Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.

27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men’s bones, and of all uncleanness.

28 Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.

32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.

33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

34 ¶ Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.

37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord."

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Maedros said:

The Babylonian Talmud is the condemnation of all Jewry; even the Christ himself condemned the evil practices of these "Jewish Leaders" and cursed them:

"But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

14 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows’ houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.

15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

24 Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.

25 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.

26 Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.

27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men’s bones, and of all uncleanness.

28 Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.

32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.

33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

34 ¶ Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.

37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord."

You are saying this from a religious standpoint though, you don't need bible verses to prove that what they're doing is fucked up.

Also it's not just the talmud, everyone seems to think that's where it all stems from but the talmud is just a commentary on the torah aka the old testament

Judaism the religion of world domination:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/iBMFPXtTvrzY/

Apparently the guy who made this doc is now in prison

On 2/13/2021 at 5:04 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

There is a guy called Chris in Patriotic Alternative that used to be in the EDL. Do you know what redpilled him? He didn't understand why EDL members would wave Israel flags. He asked other members what the hell they have to do with patriotism in Britain and it didn't go down well. He also turned down a holiday to Israel before that, something they must offer higher ranking members to get them to support their cause. He called it all out, and the reaction he got is what woke him up.

The whole counterjihad movement is pretty much just a zio thing. They just want patriots and nationalists to point fingers at Muslims. I can't stand the Katy Hopkin types.

As always the same bunch backing all bets. Talk about eye off the ball once again.

It won't be long before EDL are flying this one whilst looking at one another cross eyed knowing something aint right.....

image.png.2f2095f3df8f96577310cfb77cd888c5.png

• Like 1

9 hours ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

You are saying this from a religious standpoint though, you don't need bible verses to prove that what they're doing is fucked up.

Also it's not just the talmud, everyone seems to think that's where it all stems from but the talmud is just a commentary on the torah aka the old testament

Judaism the religion of world domination:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/iBMFPXtTvrzY/

Apparently the guy who made this doc is now in prison

The Bible verses came before these videos as they came before Icke, before the Illuminati, before climate scientists and before the Jesuits; these others are but witnesses that have been raised up in secular society, the Talmudic doctrines are the root of evil within Jewry, as the video also confirms; any Jew who espouses it and denounces it not (in my view) is under condemnation. However, the descendants of Judah will not be forsaken by the God of Israel; and as much as they are the children of those who killed the prophets, the prophecies concerning them indicate that they will not be utterly destroyed. In fact, many of the prophecies are being fulfilled; also, the temple at Jerusalem will be rebuilt, Jerusalem is now regarded at the capital city and their ancient lands are being restored; the things that are happening in Israel have been prophesied; the scriptures also state that at some point "all nations shall war against Israel" - I think they will war against Israel because of this talmudic view that they are 'literally' the 'chosen people' and that it is their blood that makes them so; utterly false and satanic doctrine. In conclusion, the Talmud is exactly where it all stems from.

• Like 2

On 2/13/2021 at 5:44 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Another must watch from another ex counterjihad sheep. She wrote a lot of counterjihad stuff, then wrote one article mentioning the J word and people lost their shit, then she started asking who is really pulling the strings.

vvhhh.jpg.3099e0e12bb07c953b6b9f22b1587f38.jpg

https://www.bitchute.com/video/NIxlFxmB0qW7/

James Goddard is another one. Once a loyal Tommy Robinson supporter, but after we redpilled him, he is on our side now and he disavows Tommy.

Tommy has always rubbed me the wrong way even before I knew about judaism/zionism. Always seemed like he was a fucking fed and I used to hear people saying "frèe him" but when he was in belmarsh he was living comfy on the "special prisoners" wing.

Do people still listen to the EDL or has the house of cards fallen into pieces yet?

1bliz.jpg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Maedros said:

The Bible verses came before these videos as they came before Icke, before the Illuminati, before climate scientists and before the Jesuits; these others are but witnesses that have been raised up in secular society, the Talmudic doctrines are the root of evil within Jewry, as the video also confirms; any Jew who espouses it and denounces it not (in my view) is under condemnation. However, the descendants of Judah will not be forsaken by the God of Israel; and as much as they are the children of those who killed the prophets, the prophecies concerning them indicate that they will not be utterly destroyed. In fact, many of the prophecies are being fulfilled; also, the temple at Jerusalem will be rebuilt, Jerusalem is now regarded at the capital city and their ancient lands are being restored; the things that are happening in Israel have been prophesied; the scriptures also state that at some point "all nations shall war against Israel" - I think they will war against Israel because of this talmudic view that they are 'literally' the 'chosen people' and that it is their blood that makes them so; utterly false and satanic doctrine. In conclusion, the Talmud is exactly where it all stems from.

i have a feeling these practices go back further, before babylon even.
like, they hijack divine guidance and twist it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Maedros said:

Prophesy can easily be wrote by those in control and running the world.

If I run the world today to the extent that those in control do then I could easily tell you whats going to happen in 2000 years time.  If I followed the stars (like they obviously do) then I might choose to dictate how I want the world to look in around 2000 years time (alongside the stars and a changing of the age) and call it prophesy.

This control for me goes way back and although I agree the bible is a very good base point I feel it's more like a play script and it's letting you know how it's going to be played out.

The 3rd temple being built is part of the play and the end of a very bad scene!

Edited by Brad the lad
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Brad the lad said:

Prophesy can easily be wrote by those in control and running the world.

If I run the world today to the extent that those in control do then I could easily tell you whats going to happen in 2000 years time.  If I followed the stars (like they obviously do) then I might choose to dictate how I want the world to look in around 2000 years time (alongside the stars and a changing of the age) and call it prophesy.

This control for me goes way back and although I agree the bible is a very good base point I feel it's more like a play script and it's letting you know how it's going to be played out.

The 3rd temple being built is part of the play and the end of a very bad scene!

Christianity is the birthchild of judaism so I don't trust it personally 

Also how much the christian faith cucks to jewry and zionism nowadays makes me very cautious

The prophecies were born in judaism (old testament) which predates christianity and islam by centuries, all these religions have a prophecy where the world is ruled by a someone (antichrist figure). Christianity, Islam (dajjal) and Judaism (moshiac).

Only difference between them is that he is seen in islam and christianity as evil, in judaism the moshiac means messiah and is a savior who will rule all nations.

My point is that it all leads back to whatever was found on mount sinai in the creation of the torah (old testament), this event birthed the jewish religion and this prophecy which is fulfilled by jewish power (so not really a prophecy if you're actively pursuing agendas, more like a goal than a prophecy.

Edited by FVCK BILLY G4TES
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

So how come Jews hate Jesus so much and have spent the last 2,000 years trying to wipe out Christians?

Same reason that Christians have tried to wipe out Jews and Muslims and Muslims tried to wipe out Jews and Christians and Catholic V Protestants, sunnis V Shias etc .

Because its about the Religions / sub sects power and control - not about what god they believe in.

Whilst Judaism denies Christs existance, Islam recognises him as a prophet

Edited by Eldnah
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

So how come Jews hate Jesus so much and have spent the last 2,000 years trying to wipe out Christians?

Judaism is the polar opposite of christianity and they love a boogeyman

Rebbe Schneerson called hitler a "messenger from god"... it's the same deal with christianity except there is a tonne of kabbalistic lore and backstory behind it

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.haaretz.com/amp/1.4823447

God as Surgeon

The Lubavitcher Rebbe,Rabbi Menachem Schneerson described the Holocaust by comparing God to a surgeon who amputates a patient's limb in order to save his life.

His remarks, Schneerson explained, were based on the Torah. Hitler was a messenger of God in the same sense that Nebuchadnezzar is called "God's servant" in the Book of Jeremiah (chapter 25). The "surgery" he spoke of was such a massive corrective procedure that the suffering (i.e., the murder of the Jews) was minor compared to its curative effect

Well, it's a shame it strikes you that way. Perhaps if you had a little more awareness of metaphysics and the spirit realm then you would have a different opinion.

Christianity isn't politics, it's not a game. 

This world is a transient daydream, and when we die we awake to reality.

It's good to be prepared.

Edited by Truthspoon

6 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

Well, it's a shame it strikes you that way. Perhaps if you had a little more awareness of metaphysics and the spirit realm then you would have a different opinion.

Christianity isn't politics, it's not a game. 

This world is a transient daydream, and when we die we awake to reality.

It's good to be prepared.

This video is exactly why i'm jaded by christianity 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/41M8V8n8dqzW/

8 hours ago, Eldnah said:

Same reason that Christians have tried to wipe out Jews and Muslims and Muslims tried to wipe out Jews and Christians and Catholic V Protestants, sunnis V Shias etc .

David Icke makes the point that sabbateans are embedded in all the religions sabotaging them from the inside:

Take 2: Fascist Facebook once again shuts down Israeli anti-immunity passport group accused of sabotaging national vaccination – see it’s not ‘the Jews’ – it’s the Sabbatian Cult that has hijacked the Jewish community, Islam (through the House of Saud), the Vatican etc., etc., posing as advocates and protectors when it wants to destroy them all