Why are people afraid of the FACTS about Jewish Leaders and Oligarchs

12 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

The Sephardi wants to deprogram people. What's her definition of white supremacist?

swtd.jpg.5b8e7fbae85aff5fd9b92c8d183f050d.jpg

This is on the heels of the IHRA anti-semitism definition which is their way of implementing the noahide laws.

Just a quick google search can show you that multiple prestigious universities have all adopted it and were pushed into it. They said their funding would be cut off if it was not accepted and I predict that under a Starmer administration we will see a full rollout.

• Like 1

Chief rabbi of Safed and member of the chief rabbinate council in Israel:

Top Rabbi: America is Collapsing, Israel must Step Up as new World Superpower

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.israel365news.com/164050/top-rabbi-america-is-collapsing-israel-must-step-up-as-new-world-superpower/amp/

One of Israel’s most respected rabbis, Rabbi Shmuel Eliyahu, has released a statement on the status of America as a waning world superpower and a message of hope for Israel to fill the void. Rabbi Eliyahu is the Chief Rabbi of Safed and a member of the Chief Rabbinate Council.

"It'S nOt JuDaIsM, iT's SaBbAtEaN fRaNkIsTs" 

Get fucking real...

• Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Chief rabbi of Safed and member of the chief rabbinate council in Israel:

Top Rabbi: America is Collapsing, Israel must Step Up as new World Superpower

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.israel365news.com/164050/top-rabbi-america-is-collapsing-israel-must-step-up-as-new-world-superpower/amp/

One of Israel’s most respected rabbis, Rabbi Shmuel Eliyahu, has released a statement on the status of America as a waning world superpower and a message of hope for Israel to fill the void. Rabbi Eliyahu is the Chief Rabbi of Safed and a member of the Chief Rabbinate Council.

"It'S nOt JuDaIsM, iT's SaBbAtEaN fRaNkIsTs" 

Get fucking real...

Here's an excerpt that is completely vindicating to everything i've been saying for months now. But I'm just "obsessed with jews" right?

Not Pretentious, but Torah

Acknowledging that his proclamation could come across as condescending, the rabbi explains that it’s all part of God’s plan saying:  “Israel is stable and is called upon to take its place as a world leader in values. I realize that to many people this sounds very pretentious, but this is the template that G-d promised our forefather Abraham.”

"We are not denying and are not afraid to confess that this war is our war and that it is waged for the liberation of Jewry... Stronger than all fronts together is our front, that of Jewry. We are not only giving this war our financial support on which the entire war production is based, we are not only providing our full propaganda power which is the moral energy that keeps this war going. The guarantee of victory is predominantly based on weakening the enemy forces, on destroying them in their own country, within the resistance. And we are the Trojan horses in the enemy's fortress. Thousands of Jews living in Europe constitute the principal factor in the destruction of our enemy. There, our front is a fact and the most valuable aid for victory." -- Chaim Weizmann, President of the World Jewish Congress, Head of the Jewish Agency and later President of Israel, in a Speech on December 3, 1942, in New York.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

vl.jpg.bdfb4b531fc36e51ca013b47fa48a7dc.jpg

Source:

swg.jpg.9b6d73ef0b6eb2b57161d2b0895bb5c7.jpg

If even a tiny fraction of this book is true then we're screwed.

Nazi Germany accused the freemasons of something similar, they used to say they were infiltrated by jews but not that they're a jewish organisation necessarily.

Still it's not a stretch considering kabbalah and gematria are jewish concepts. The rabbis always say that they're the secrets of the torah and zohar etc. 

Frankly it's disgusting that everyone is so terrified to call judaism out, I don't care about their feelings if their religion teaches genociding and enslaving the earth in a new world order prophecy.

It's complete lunacy and if men throughout the centuries can call out jewish oppression then so can we honestly. We have to feel the brunt of it after all.

Just now, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

We have to feel the brunt of it after all.

People are just lucky that I'm concerned that checking out of this world might be a sin. I'm honestly at the point where I don't want to live in a world with people that are too cowardly to investigate unpleasant truths.

My bloodline didn't survive all this time just to become spineless at the last moment. Trying to uphold what my ancestors nurtured is the only thing that keeps me going.

I still love my fellow humans, but I don't recognize them anymore.

People are too afraid of optics, but optics don't matter when no matter what you do, enemy propaganda will paint you in a negative light.

You either win, or you lose. In the case of our people, a loss means extinction.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

People are just lucky that I'm concerned that checking out of this world might be a sin. I'm honestly at the point where I don't want to live in a world with people that are too cowardly to investigate unpleasant truths.

My bloodline didn't survive all this time just to become spineless at the last moment. Trying to uphold what my ancestors nurtured is the only thing that keeps me going.

I still love my fellow humans, but I don't recognize them anymore.

People are too afraid of optics, but optics don't matter when no matter what you do, enemy propaganda will paint you in a negative light.

You either win, or you lose. In the case of our people, a loss means extinction.

I wouldn't get so caught up in 'our people' most of them wouldn't fart on us if we were on fire.

Just look out for yourself and fight for the truth as you know it.

You can't fight other people's battles for them, especially when they'd probably be more inclined to fight you than their true enemies.

This is a time for going lone-wolf in my opinion. Extended contacts and careless words to people close to you can be a liability, as many in our movement have discovered to their costs.

Go it alone or only associate with people you can trust with your life.

Otherwise it's a liability in these times when most people are steadily losing their minds.

Even your own family members could turn against you.

Fortunately my parents are fully red pilled, but my sister is 100 percent living in SJW la-la land. I don't even talk politics with her anymore. At a certain point it is pointless to interact with people brainwashed against reason and truth and could even be dangerous.

Edited by Truthspoon

11 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Even your own family could turn against you.

Yep, we have been warned that in these times everyone will be offended by everything, and that family members will turn on each other.

My leader didn't cuck to political correctness, he clearly said "All ye shall be offended because of me this night"

I think it's time people go to the top of the pyramid to smite the shepherd so the sheep are scattered abroad.

Not that I see that happening though, so I should probably take your advice and worry about myself.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

Why Are Biden’s Top Ten Administrators Dual [Israeli] Citizens?

Jan 20, 2021

https://banned.video/watch?id=60087f32534bc74ec789a8a4

Joe Biden's very Jewish family

Joe and Jill Biden are Roman Catholics - but all three of the Biden children married Jews

Keren David

November 9, 2020 15:48

https://www.thejc.com/news/world/joe-biden-s-very-jewish-family-1.508420

UK Labour Party hires former Israeli spy

Asa Winstanley Power Suits 19 January 2021

The UK Labour Party has hired a former Israeli spy to help manage its social media, The Electronic Intifada can reveal. Assaf Kaplan will work in the office of Labour leader Keir Starmer, a source with knowledge of the hire said. Kaplan was in Israeli military intelligence for nearly five years, an officer in Unit 8200, its cyberwarfare branch. Unit 8200 specializes in spying, hacking and encryption. It carries out blackmail, mass surveillance and systematic discrimination against Palestinians.

https://electronicintifada.net/blogs/asa-winstanley/uk-labour-party-hires-former-israeli-spy?s=09

• Like 1

Coming to the original question... It's not so much about being Jewish  but being a zionist with influence and power. It so happens that nearly every single Jewish leader is a zionist (and most oligarchs are Jewish zionists) - why are people afraid of the facts on them? 

Well whoever has exposed the facts which in their case is full of corruption and fraud, hasn't ended up pretty well (or dead!) so it's no wonder they're afraid.

6 minutes ago, makjagger said:

It's not so much about being Jewish  but being a zionist with influence and power.

I don't think it is about being a zionist per se

Zionism is merely part of the supremacist goals of the occult lurianic kabbalists

So some big questions that would be pertinent at the moment are:

-is bill gates a lurianic kabbalist?

-bill gates and his family are multi-generational friends and associates of the rockefeller clan so are they of the same clique as the rockefellers?

If the answers to one or both of those questions is 'yes' then i think people should be extremely wary of any vaccine that bill gates is promoting especially when he calls it his 'final solution' on national television.

Because if that cabal have a vision for the planet where they are the dominant group ruling over a drastically reduced global population then why would anyone in their right mind accept any product from them let alone a product that is injected into the body?

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

@Macnamara I agree, it runs deeper than just zionism - the satanic agenda is also there.

As to why would anyone in their right minds would agree to their products and instructions - it's because society and people aren't in their "right minds".

For the last 100 years we have been brainwashed like zombies - not just from the media and governments that they own but even from the food and medicine which they also control (all big pharma and food companies owned by them as you are aware with all the crap and GM they've done to it)

People are starting to wake up and question them, but when you get psy ops like Q or other blogs and forums that are complete bonkers - it puts a bad light on us, hence turning the people who started to question them, back into their zombie state. 

I've posted this video elsewhere on the forum on another topic, but I watched it recently and even I learned something.

John Christopher Berknes can be a bit of a nut at times, but there are a few things he DOES know, and as a Jew he has an insider-view of how these people operate and what their intentions are for the rest of the world.

It's frankly terrifying.....but fascinating... incidentally he also discusses how Hitler was a Zionist controlled by Jewish bankers.....but we know that right?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/9CDGFb3KTDR8/

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1

Let me address the question posed in the title of this thread ...

Why are people afraid of the FACTS about Jewish Leaders and Oligarchs...

In a sentence .... People instinctively realize they are right  to dodge this issue , because it will only lead to more trouble , more bad karma...

The Jews are the elite bloodline . Put here to rule over us (with massive unseen help from the ET's) ... all the key power positions are occupied by jews , the royalty , rothschilds , all the 13 families , musk , branson , gates , and all of the rest  are jews ...

But they are all victims ... tortured and traumatized from an early age ,. Starting with circumcision (with no anesthetic) and continuing (for the elite) during childhood with hard core  torture , satanic abuse , any nightmare you can imagine ... They do this to make them mean nasty vicious creatures , who hate everyone and will happily kill us all with a virus ...

This is simple behavioral psychology ... if you get a puppy and tie it up and beat it every day , very soon it becomes a snarling hateful vicious animal  ...it's the same with humans. 

When the elite become adults they torture and rape children ... it's what they know , it was done to them! ..They have become totally depraved ... and you would be the same if you had their upbringing ...

Behind it all , hidden from sight are the malevolent ET's and their evil spirit cohorts... They are more than happy for the jews to get the blame , and they have got the blame through out all of history , it makes more conflict , and deflects from the real perpetrators .