Why are people afraid of the FACTS about Jewish Leaders and Oligarchs

1 minute ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

World jewry is above freemasonry in hierarchy imo since the kabbalah was a jewish construct which was essentially given to masons by them. 

Also freemasons can't play the anti-semite card so I would say they are puppets for jews at best.

so how do you control a country?

you need to control the top of its heirarchy through freemasonry

once you have done that, then every level of the hierarchy below will protect your interests whilst believing that they are actually serving their own country

10 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

so how do you control a country?

you need to control the top of its heirarchy through freemasonry

once you have done that, then every level of the hierarchy below will protect your interests whilst believing that they are actually serving their own country

Yeah I guess. I feel like jewry has enough power to control countries without masonry but no doubt it is a tool in their shed. 

Masonry is a result of the black magic of judaism but I get how they could use that for control of non jew government officials, judges, bankers etc. 

Establishment scumbags love their little fraternities.

7 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Yeah I guess. I feel like jewry has enough power to control countries without masonry but no doubt it is a tool in their shed.

the people steering freemasonry at the top of the freemasonic pyramid are lurianic kabbalists which is a supremacist doctrine

Edited by Macnamara

Can you hear that? Sounds like our nordic ancestors spinning in their graves because people won't call a spade a spade... or call judaism the utter evil garbage that it is.

When the world is unrecognisable the blame ultimately will lay on the tribe since the NWO is their prophecy and originates within their vile books.

Whatever they found on Mount Sinai must have been truly disgusting.

Edited by FVCK BILLY G4TES
  • Thanks 1

Something else about the current New World Religion(Germaphobia); it has to do with the "heathens" and "gentiles", "goyim",  being "unclean"... and "contaminating"... "dangerous", because of that apparently inherrent "uncleanliness", that supposedly can have a "negative" or "harmful" effect on the self-claimed "Chosen ones" of "god", if they have direct contact with each other or indirect contact like by touching something, eating something, even breathing the same air...

Talmudic and "old testament" ideology= religion of lies.

How SICK are these "people"? This is a huge aspect that lies beneath the surface of this whole "virus" bullshit. And as usual they are PROJECTING...meaning;  it is them that is INFECTED with the unhealthy anti-God system of belief, but *seeing* it outside as "others".  Hypocrisy.

There is a very fine line, to not fall into the same trap. We're all projecting. The difference is whether it is Truth or untruth based. Love Is The Only Truth, It is Universal, Unconditional, and All-Encompassing-- It Is the Only Reality=GOD. Anything else is fantasy, illusion, dreams of no real effect or consequence. Temporary. Non-binding.

They know not The Truth. They know not Reality.

Edited by novymir
added text

could this be a false flag hate crime? is the person with the stick actually jewish themself and trying to create a bogeyman of 'anti-semitism'?

Why can't the person with the stick move properly ie chase effectively if they are genuinly out to cause harm and why are people in the video laughing as if its all a big joke?

Limping man chases Jewish parents and children on their way to synagogue as he waves huge stick and shouts: 'You're lucky my legs don't work'

• Man spotted carrying a large stick on Dunsmure Road in Stamford Hill, London
  • Appeared to be targeting group of Jewish worshippers on way to synagogue
  • Civilian group the Shomrim are now appealing for witness to come forward

By William Cole For Mailonline

Published: 11:23, 6 January 2021 | Updated: 11:23, 6 January 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9117939/Limping-man-chases-Jewish-parents-children-way-synagogue.html

• Haha 1

I think the holocaust is the reason anti-Semitism has become considered worse than racism against Black people.

I understand the idea 'Never Again' and rooting out of any and all antisemitic ideas, talk and sentiments. But it has become, as with most other taboo subject's, co-opted as a jump off point for puritans, finger pointers and the PC crowd.I

I'm off the opinion no-one can be more offended than the actual group the offense was made about. It's like Christians becoming offended on Gods behalf for blasphemy or white people acting out with such self righteous indignation about racism. The very same people who have never faced racism yet believe their white guilt gives them the right to become often more offended than black people their selves.

Communists have co-opted all fringe groups under their banner of Liberal Denocracy. An army of underdogs. I mean just look how they bunched LGBQT all together. Why the hell should gays be grouped with transvestites, what your either hetro or everything else, how damn offensive and there's me getting offended on their behalf.

The humble can not be offended or humiliated by other people's words or ideas.(humility is not weakness. At all. It's the opposite.)

The ego plays a double game.

"The holocaust"? There was no "jewish" holocaust, there has been a humanity holocaust perpetrated by those that claim they are "jews" along with sellouts to them, whatever that means... oh, yeah, it means separate from and inherently superior to the rest of humanity= dumb animals(actually there's no such thing). Oh, gee, this particular and peculiar separatist-supremacist group of hypocrites and perverters wormed their way in to the various cultures and nations,,, and proceeded to destroy the supposedly inferior cultures and nations from the inside out,  and gee-wiz.... there's a pattern there that just keeps popping up,,, and imagine that!!!!! Some of those cultures and nations actually said NO, NO MORE!!, But they wouldn't cease and desist, and they wouldn't leave...they just kept lying, subverting, perverting, destroying, poisoning.... so then there's this reaction against them... how dare they(Germany) try to defend themselves...

Dissociate. Reject. Supremacist, satanic god ideology. Or stay in hell, with only your own kind to parasite and prey off,, see how long that lasts cause the rest of us are going to say; bye, bye. Then there's just one. In nothingness.

Is it me now? Dreaming. Probably. Resisting because of self-hate based on lies and illusions. Forgive.

It's always me, there is only ONE. Looking within at parts/extensions of Itself..

don't really know why I'll post this, but I will.

Edited by novymir

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

could this be a false flag hate crime? is the person with the stick actually jewish themself and trying to create a bogeyman of 'anti-semitism'?

Why can't the person with the stick move properly ie chase effectively if they are genuinly out to cause harm and why are people in the video laughing as if its all a big joke?

Limping man chases Jewish parents and children on their way to synagogue as he waves huge stick and shouts: 'You're lucky my legs don't work'

• Man spotted carrying a large stick on Dunsmure Road in Stamford Hill, London
  • Appeared to be targeting group of Jewish worshippers on way to synagogue
  • Civilian group the Shomrim are now appealing for witness to come forward

By William Cole For Mailonline

Published: 11:23, 6 January 2021 | Updated: 11:23, 6 January 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9117939/Limping-man-chases-Jewish-parents-children-way-synagogue.html

I can't be the only one who laughed when I read this...

Oh false flag 101 is the invisible enemy the boogy man. Ever present, ever dangerous and never able to be destroyed until the next one come. Witches, Communists, Iranians, terrorists, covid and most of these they created themselves, one way or the other.

Edited by Seconal

Cultural marxism:

Home News The man with the magic penis: Denmark's national broadcaster launches CHILDREN's cartoon about a man with the 'world's longest manhood' who uses it to steal ice-cream, fly like a helicopter and light a BBQ

The man with the magic penis: Denmark's national broadcaster launches CHILDREN's cartoon about a man with the 'world's longest manhood' who uses it to steal ice-cream, fly like a helicopter and light a BBQ

3 hrs ago
3 minute
Read
  • 'John Dillermand'  literally translates to 'John Penis Man' in Danish slang
  • Animation made its debut on children's channel DR Ramasjang on January 2
  • Sparked debate over what's appropriate for kids aged 4-8 - the target audienceA bizarre new children's cartoon has launched in Denmark which tells the story of a chap with the 'world's largest penis'.

John Dillermand - which literally translates to 'penis man' in Danish slang - follows the adventures of its eponymous character who performs impressive feats with his member.

http://www.mr-mehra.com/2021/01/the-man-with-magic-penis-denmarks.html

32 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Cultural marxism:

Home News The man with the magic penis: Denmark's national broadcaster launches CHILDREN's cartoon about a man with the 'world's longest manhood' who uses it to steal ice-cream, fly like a helicopter and light a BBQ

The man with the magic penis: Denmark's national broadcaster launches CHILDREN's cartoon about a man with the 'world's longest manhood' who uses it to steal ice-cream, fly like a helicopter and light a BBQ

3 hrs ago
3 minute
Read
  • 'John Dillermand'  literally translates to 'John Penis Man' in Danish slang
  • Animation made its debut on children's channel DR Ramasjang on January 2
  • Sparked debate over what's appropriate for kids aged 4-8 - the target audienceA bizarre new children's cartoon has launched in Denmark which tells the story of a chap with the 'world's largest penis'.

John Dillermand - which literally translates to 'penis man' in Danish slang - follows the adventures of its eponymous character who performs impressive feats with his member.

http://www.mr-mehra.com/2021/01/the-man-with-magic-penis-denmarks.html

Wtf? Teaching kids that creepy blokes getting their todgers out to kids is something fun. When did our world become this wrong?

1 minute ago, AnarchicBreeze said:

Wtf? Teaching kids that creepy blokes getting their todgers out to kids is something fun. When did our world become this wrong?

when sabbateans sought to subvert our society on a cultural level

Edited by Macnamara

Anti-Racist Hitler

Allegorical tale about multiculturalism and what happens when a country adopts it. In this perennial favorite of the dissident right, der Fuhrer escapes to Argentina and, after having second thoughts about racism, becomes anti-racist and pro-immigration. He tells Israel, paraphrasing Barbara Specter, that Israel must learn to be multicultural if it is to survive. Anyone complaining about their own people being displaced is labeled racist.

• Like 1

On 1/8/2021 at 4:25 PM, Odie Hatzcats said:

Anti-Racist Hitler

Allegorical tale about multiculturalism and what happens when a country adopts it. In this perennial favorite of the dissident right, der Fuhrer escapes to Argentina and, after having second thoughts about racism, becomes anti-racist and pro-immigration. He tells Israel, paraphrasing Barbara Specter, that Israel must learn to be multicultural if it is to survive. Anyone complaining about their own people being displaced is labeled racist.

I lean towards Hitler being controlled opposition for one reason mainly, because many high ranking members of zionism and world jewry say that they need anti-semitism to survive... Dershowitz, Herzl and many more all say this. They need a boogeyman, jew hating leader to convince and scare the jews to move to Palestine. 

Before WW2 they used to try and play that card in Russia but jews had too much power and influence to make it convincing enough, anti-semitism would get you thrown in prison or killed so when Hitler rose to power they were salivating at the opportunity. "Never let a good crisis go to waste". Even the Rebbe said that Hitler was a messenger from god because it helped jews become zionist and made them more observant of the torah.

In my opinion he was either one of three things: Controlled opp, controlled opp who switched sides, or his anti-jew rhetoric was being used by world jewry and zionism for their benefit. Many people claim Hitler was funded by Wall Street who are just a Rothschild front company but i'm not sure how legit that is.

• Like 1