Why are people afraid of the FACTS about Jewish Leaders and Oligarchs

On 12/24/2020 at 4:53 PM, Not-me said:

I used to comment on the fact that David Icke is anti-zionist not anti-jew. That ID is not me either. I don't tend to hide btw.

Zionism and judaism are the same thing, zionism is just a mask that world jewry uses to act like "it's not all judaism it's zionism".

I call bullshit, anyone who perpetuates that bs is either misinformed or a shill. Judaism is a bloodthirsty so-called 'religion' which actively endorses worldwide genocide, ethnic cleansing, one world government among other things.

when he talks about zionism, by design imo. If you question the religious doctrine they attack you so violently and ferociously that people would rather just be quiet. But make no mistake...

Zionism and judaism are the same thing, many rabbis preach this and imo zionism is another clever scapegoat for jews to pin the blame on something else other than the religion and religious text itself. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I started a thread on the original David Icke Forum a few years ago by the same name, but it was quickly ranted because imo Hasbara agents infilitrated it   I made it clear then and I'll mak

Because that would be blatantly untrue Basket. It would be like accusing Johnson, Hancock 'Witless and Unbalanced' (Whitty and Vallance) of terrorizing us of Covid 19 when in fact this 'killer disease

So how powerful is this hidden government of sabbatean-freemasonry?   Well lets consider that they have the power to take the UK and US into wars. For example the scottish MP Tam Dalyell sai

Posted Images

On 12/14/2020 at 3:51 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

as.jpg.1f63dcec7c3db5cd4666ba6ef1e81a37.jpg

And then one day, for no reason at all...

Ive got a friend who can’t hold down a job, always someone else’s fault, always blames the place he works, causes trouble wherever he goes, makes you think really 

1 hour ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

when he talks about zionism, by design imo. If you question the religious doctrine they attack you so violently and ferociously that people would rather just be quiet. But make no mistake...

Also I didn't say this, I said David Icke is full of garbage about zionism but @screamingeagle is the Susan Wojcicki of this forum and doesn't like it when his favourite personality is questioned. 

During the week of Hanukkah, every evening during television’s prime-time hours, Israeli celebrities presided over candle-lighting ceremonies filmed in local hospitals as part of an ad campaign for a dairy company.

The slogan of the campaign was, “Lighting a white candle of thanks to the angels in white,” as an act of gratitude from the Israeli public for the struggle that medical personnel have been waging on the coronavirus pandemic.

The local celebrities thanked God, 'king of the universe', who had commanded them to kindle the Hanukkah lights, and with glowing faces and great devotion sang together “Maoz Tzur” - the festive poem about the Temple and the bringing of sacrifices. The same piyyut which also includes the phrase, “le’eyt takhin matbe’ah” (“when you will prepare the slaughter”), which is usually sung with special joy, and refers to the Lord’s planned massacre of the enemies of Israel.

This “slaughter” which is mentioned in the song is very deeply ingrained in the consciousness of any Jew who has gone to preschool in Israel. The people of Israel clearly do not oppose committing a massacre as a matter of principle or symbolism. On the contrary. They yearn for it, in a daily national and familial ritual.

Many may delude themselves, in denial and apathy, that they do not understand what the word “matbe’ah” means. That they are singing without thinking. They simply don’t want to know. Perhaps “matbe’ah,” which sounds somewhat like the Hebrew word for kitchen, is just some ancient dip that God is preparing?

Perhaps, but if it’s indeed a divine dip, the main ingredient is the blood of non-Jews. And if it’s a filling for doughnuts, then it is made from blood as red as strawberry jelly.

We are living in a time when democratic society is trying to adjust its cultural content to the religious commandment of political correctness. Statues are being smashed and works of art boycotted because they represent values that are not congruent with the principles of political correctness.

But “Maoz Tzur” is not on the blacklist. It’s fine. What can be more politically correct than divine roux and the massacre of non-Jews presented as disseminating light to the world? “When you will prepare the slaughter” is the Jewish jihad, the holy war against the infidels. Yalla, slaughter. That’s really a great light. If a massacre is light, then what’s darkness? The darkness is all those goyim who are meant to be murdered in the massacre. Happy Holiday!

I have seen, heard and read texts by a lot of doctors as part of my work during the past 10 months. They are not angels. This artificial glorification silences them. They are frustrated and angry professionals, who are looking with astonished helplessness at the march of folly that has spilled into the coronavirus wards they are managing; the governmental and public stupidity, whose result is unnecessary sickness and destructive lockdowns.

To call them “angels” is to close one’s ears and not listen to them. It means denial of all their scathing criticism of the failed behavior of the state and its infantile citizens.

Singing “Maoz Tzur” is the perfect symbol of Israeli society’s existential situation these days. Tell me, do you hear the horrors coming out of your mouth? Your lips move and the words are pronounced and you, the singers and penitents, completely repress their meaning, which has been deeply implanted in your souls from birth.

Happy massacre. You are not human beings with free will and independent thought, but automatons who have undergone Pavlovian conditioning, angels of death, who upon hearing the word “matbe’ah,” start salivating greedily for the warm potato pancake and the comforting doughnut.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-happy-hanukkah-massacre-1.9387133

moloch-statue-in-front-of-the-roman-colo

• Like 3
On 10/9/2020 at 3:26 PM, Macnamara said:

white people are constantly having a target painted on their back and they better wake up soon because the next thing being aimed at that target is a big toxic vaccine that will destroy your genome FOREVER

All people have targets on their backs.  But I get your point.  Right now everyone must watch their backside from the predatory psychopaths in gov't and elsewhere that aren't aware there's a world beyond this one.

59 minutes ago, Unity8 said:

All people have targets on their backs.  But I get your point.  Right now everyone must watch their backside from the predatory psychopaths in gov't and elsewhere that aren't aware there's a world beyond this one.

I think he's referring to white-replacement but I get what you mean. 

I don't know if there is a world beyond this, religion has fully jaded me after learning about judaism and I don't know or care if religion is true anymore. 

I just try to not be a piece of shit, if god doesn't like it then fuck it...

Watching a doc on the JWO and I found something that could be unrelated but it has weird syncronicity.

Saw a quote from the talmud which talks about how they suck babies circumcised/mutilated dicks (sorry no other way to put it) and I saw something strange that I really need context to if anyone has it.

https://halakhah.com/shabbath/shabbath_133.html

Shabbat 133

MISHNAH. WE PERFORM ALL THE REQUIREMENTS OF CIRCUMCISION ON THE SABBATH. WE CIRCUMCISE, UNCOVER [THE CORONA], SUCK [THE WOUND], AND PLACE A COMPRESS AND CUMMIN UPON IT. IF ONE DID NOT CRUSH [THE CUMMIN] ON THE EVE OF THE SABBATH, HE MUST CHEW [IT] WITH HIS TEETH AND APPLY [IT TO THE WOUND

Maybe corona means something different to them and i'm just tripping but with today's events and the jewish takeover surely it's not mere coincidence.

Also judaism is horrific man, disgusting religion. If I made a religion and wrote this type of shit I would rightfully put in jail yet these people get a free pass to do whatever sick shit they please. 

Again not all jews but judaism itself, big difference.

On 1/2/2021 at 3:22 PM, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Shabbat 133

MISHNAH. WE PERFORM ALL THE REQUIREMENTS OF CIRCUMCISION ON THE SABBATH. WE CIRCUMCISE, UNCOVER [THE CORONA], SUCK [THE WOUND], AND PLACE A COMPRESS AND CUMMIN UPON IT. IF ONE DID NOT CRUSH [THE CUMMIN] ON THE EVE OF THE SABBATH, HE MUST CHEW [IT] WITH HIS TEETH AND APPLY [IT TO THE WOUND

Maybe corona means something different to them and i'm just tripping but with today's events and the jewish takeover surely it's not mere coincidence.

Also judaism is horrific man, disgusting religion. If I made a religion and wrote this type of shit I would rightfully put in jail yet these people get a free pass to do whatever sick shit they please. 

Again not all jews but judaism itself, big difference.

they will always be protected by the freemasonic CROWN

8 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

they will always be protected by the freemasonic CROWN

World jewry is above freemasonry in hierarchy imo since the kabbalah was a jewish construct which was essentially given to masons by them. 

Also freemasons can't play the anti-semite card so I would say they are puppets for jews at best.