Why are people afraid of the FACTS about Jewish Leaders and Oligarchs

• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I started a thread on the original David Icke Forum a few years ago by the same name, but it was quickly ranted because imo Hasbara agents infilitrated it   I made it clear then and I'll mak

Because that would be blatantly untrue Basket. It would be like accusing Johnson, Hancock 'Witless and Unbalanced' (Whitty and Vallance) of terrorizing us of Covid 19 when in fact this 'killer disease

So how powerful is this hidden government of sabbatean-freemasonry?   Well lets consider that they have the power to take the UK and US into wars. For example the scottish MP Tam Dalyell sai

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

To understand Judaism, you need to understand the Talmud and Talmudism.

I'm not much into Judaism, I just go by what I listen to and read about these Zionists. I would like to learn more, so I'll take a look at the Talmud. Thanks GR.

10 hours ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

And that is utter bollocks considering the torah predates zionism by thousands of years. 

I know that Zionism is pretty new compared to the Torah, but this still doesn't stop them excusing themselves via the Torah for the evil they are creating in the world today, in fact this covid was Satan's plan all along, who by the way is whom these Zionists follow. They are welcoming the Anti Christ with open arms. Also the scriptures are against usury.

Ezekiel 18:13 

If he has exacted usury Or taken increase— Shall he then live? He shall not live! If he has done any of these abominations, He shall surely die; His blood shall be upon him.

15 minutes ago, Coldrum said:

I listened to a couple of minutes of it and its a ridiculous contradiction. Jews are accused of making their money by compelling others to labour for them at the start then it continues by telling the story through the eyes of a bureacrat who mskes his money by ... you guessed it ... by compelling others to labour for them!

Richard Wagner essay on Jewish influences in music.

http://users.belgacom.net/wagnerlibrary/prose/wagjuda.htm

I have the sense that the problems with the Jews stems from:

1. They are not the Jews, they migrated into this position but are not authentic Man Utd fans !!

2. The chosen people moniker has replaced actual Jewish practice ... and so they don't really get anywhere spiritually and have to make up for it by being arrogant and defensive which feeds back into the chosen people thing

3. Moses afaik sort of made a deal with God, to save the Jews ... and so they are quite lazy.  Which is a silly type of religion.  Same with Christians who consider themselves to be saved and so do nothing.  This is a wrong and lazy understanding.

Shameless bitchute plug

Satanism/Judaism - Same religion different name

You may have seen me post this in the past on here but it perfectly illustrates everything happening today.

Not very in depth but an analysis/comparison between the two religions would be very interesting

Edit: Feel like I should clarify for the last time a spook was waffling shite to me, not every jew is bad just because they're jewish. I'm questioning the religious dogma and practices which I have big questions about, I have never called or will ever call for violence on anyone and any spooky charlatans on here should know that. 

Also here's the thumbnail

satanic-torah-discovered-in-turkey-13_2.png

Edited by FVCK BILLY G4TES
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Shameless bitchute plug

Satanism/Judaism - Same religion different name

You may have seen me post this in the past on here but it perfectly illustrates everything happening today.

Not very in depth but an analysis/comparison between the two religions would be very interesting

Edit: Feel like I should clarify for the last time a spook was waffling shite to me, not every jew is bad just because they're jewish. I'm questioning the religious dogma and practices which I have big questions about, I have never called or will ever call for violence on anyone and any spooky charlatans on here should know that. 

Also here's the thumbnail

satanic-torah-discovered-in-turkey-13_2.png

Can't believe I forgot the link, it's been a rough year...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/gJzEXgOV4dj2/

• Like 2
On 12/17/2020 at 11:10 PM, Golden Retriever said:

Truegroup didn't often comment about Judaism, so it's most likely Sean X because he slandered anyone for providing uncomfortable truths about the tribe.

Love Golden Retriever x

golden-retriever-in-the-use-of-computers

I used to comment on the fact that David Icke is anti-zionist not anti-jew. That ID is not me either. I don't tend to hide btw.

8 minutes ago, screamingeagle said:

most of those acc are boots or at best 77th

propaganda there are a few idiots but very few.....

imo you just "enpower" them  with your attention 

Well Jen clearly isn't and most of the other accounts I have seen that say this stuff look real to me.

Some could argue that I'm empowering them, but I'm just trying to highlight a pattern.

14 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Some could argue that I'm empowering them, but I'm just trying to highlight a pattern

the level of  stupidity is on par with that stupid woman who said that mathematics is racist.....

to me it's clear it is psy war on population to put cirtan exprecios into the minds and along the way divide 

8 minutes ago, screamingeagle said:

the level of  stupidity is on par with that stupid woman who said that mathematics is racist.....

to me it's clear it is psy war on population to put cirtan exprecios into the minds and along the way divide 

I don't know if it's stupidity, I think they know very well what they're up to. They tell westerners to be tolerant of everyone elses traditions, but the tolerance only seems to go one way.

• Like 3