Why are people afraid of the FACTS about Jewish Leaders and Oligarchs

3 minutes ago, Free_your_mind said:

abhorrent racist

So you know all the true facts then?

You know all that which should be thought about and another consideration should be immediately labeled as racist?

5 minutes ago, Free_your_mind said:

I'm completely opposed to the hatred spouted above.

No, you only have the opinion which has been given to you.

15 minutes ago, Free_your_mind said:

Not all jews are evil but the jewish religion is evil.

15 minutes ago, Free_your_mind said:

That's a bit racist mate.

12 minutes ago, Odie Hatzcats said:

And what you have posted is utterly unsurprising and intended to 'bait' another member!

shill.

Stating that you think a particular RELIGION is evil is not racist.
And yes, here you are again, twisting things to provoke reactions.
Hazzy is correct.
You must recognise this image as l used it in a thread you frequented...

hourglass_md_wm.gif

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Stating that you think a particular RELIGION is evil is not racist.
And yes, here you are again, twisting things to provoke reactions.
Hazzy is correct.
You must recognise this image as l used it in a thread you frequented...

hourglass_md_wm.gif

I was referring to the video that was posted. 

45 minutes ago, Free_your_mind said:

That's a bit racist mate.

What part is racist? Questioning a religious dogma which is centered around controlling the world and butchering anyone who disagrees? 

Did you actually read what I said or do they not have eye tests in hasbara class?

On 12/16/2020 at 6:29 PM, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

The NWO is not sabbatean, it's standard judaism. 

Lying, genocidal, enslaving, saturn worshipping, sex offending, mind controlling, diabolocal evil fucking religion

Not all jews are evil but the jewish religion is evil. I said it. It predates frankism by thousands of years and they get a free pass for enslaving us by people acting like it is a small cult of frankists behind it all.

I call bullshit...

Ban me if you think i'm racist, i'm not. I want to live in a free world. They don't. I see hardly any proof of frankism "corrupting judaism" but I see that judaism was corrupt from the start.

Watch the video and tell me who's racist you melt.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

At risk of sounding like a broken record but usury banking is a jewish construct

Can I just say that it's not a Jewish construct but it is a Zionist one, who have deliberately taken this passage in Deuteronomy 15:6 to excuse themselves for their evil, wicked ways.

It is the Zionists who are speedily taking over this world. There's a big difference between an ordinary Jew and a Zionist. Take Boris for instance. he's a fully pledged Masonic Zionist Jew.

Edited by alexa
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, alexa said:

Can I just say that it's not a Jewish construct but it is a Zionist one, who have deliberately taken this passage in Deuteronomy 15:6 to excuse themselves for their evil, wicked ways.

It is the Zionists who are speedily taking over this world. There's a big difference between an ordinary Jew and a Zionist. 

There really isn't mate. Zionism and judaism have the same belief system and have the same prophecies to rule the world, butcher dissent, and control any criticism of a diabolical religion which endorses slavery, ethnic cleansing and dominion over all non jews. This is shown throughout all their books and rabbis say this all the time.

Obviously not all jews are evil, they are human beings after all but giving judaism a free pass is beyond ludicrous if you read any of their "holy" books and see just how much hatred and bile is spewed.

Watch this video and you'll get it pretty quickly.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

There really isn't mate. Zionism and judaism have the same belief system and have the same prophecies to rule the world, butcher dissent, and control any criticism of a diabolical religion which endorses slavery, ethnic cleansing and dominion over all non jews.

Well just go over to Palestine, the original Jews, you'll never find any of this with them.

Just now, alexa said:

Well just go over to Palestine, the original Jews, you'll never find any of this with them.

National boundaries don't mean anything to them mate. Jews are jews in their eyes because they were scattered via the diaspora. 

Just read their scriptures or listen to high ranking rabbis and it's blatantly racist and disgusting.

Judaism is an evil religion, has been will be. 

Esau (white christian west)

Jacob (jews worldwide)

Zohar 1:143b

But at first, Jacob received above only. And Esau received below. After King Messiah will arise, Jacob will receive above and below, and Esau will lose everything. He will have no portion and inheritance or rememberance in the world.

Pretty sure the "original jews" believe this too since it is written in scripture. Here's more.

And the house of Jacob shall be fire, and the house of Joseph flame, and the house of Esau stubble for Esau will lose everything, and Jacob will inherit both worlds, this world and the World to come

Oh jeez aren't they just the most peaceful human beings ever? Come on seriously...

21 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Which part of the 135 minute video is racist ?

They constantly refer to Jews as 'using the globe for profiteering' and Jews are 'going to enslave humanity'. They don't make references to Zionism (a political movement) in these statements and they are not talking about the ideology of Judaism. They are clearly focusing of Jews in their own words.

I'll give one specific example at 22:35 - Adam quotes a comment that has come in - "Christianity is the complete opposite to Judaism. Christ was the first to expose these devils". He then goes on to say "that's not accurate at all. There were so many writings all over Egypt, Greece, all over the place, writing about the Jews before the time of Jesus".  So instead of having an issue with calling Jews devils, he has an issue with the claim that it was Christ who first called them devils. So his actual issue was that the calling of Jews devils didn't start early enough for him! Other guy finishes with "There has always a Jewish problem throughout the annuls of history". Not a problem with Judaism, not a problem with Zionists. A problem with Jews.

The poster of the video even suggested he might be banned for being racist! You couldn't make it up. The forum rules are quite clear on what this language is considered. Racist.

1 minute ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

National boundaries don't mean anything to them mate. Jews are jews in their eyes because they were scattered via the diaspora. 

Just read their scriptures or listen to high ranking rabbis and it's blatantly racist and disgusting.

Judaism is an evil religion, has been will be. 

Esau (white christian west)

Jacob (jews worldwide)

Zohar 1:143b

But at first, Jacob received above only. And Esau received below. After King Messiah will arise, Jacob will receive above and below, and Esau will lose everything. He will have no portion and inheritance or rememberance in the world.

Pretty sure the "original jews" believe this too since it is written in scripture. Here's more.

And the house of Jacob shall be fire, and the house of Joseph flame, and the house of Esau stubble for Esau will lose everything, and Jacob will inherit both worlds, this world and the World to come

Oh jeez aren't they just the most peaceful human beings ever? Come on seriously...

It's difficult to construct any sort of argument against what you say.

Just now, alexa said:

I've never read the Zohar and as for the Talmud, well, I'd never entertain it.

Here's one from the torah you'll like.

Edom = America

Obadiah 8-10

In that day, declares the lord, "will I not destroy the wise men of Edom, those of understanding in the mountains of Esau? Your warriors, Teman, will be terrified, and everyone in Esau's mountains will be cut down in the slaughter. Because of the violence against your brother Jacob, you will be covered in shame, you will be destroyed forever.

11 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

It's difficult to construct any sort of argument against what you say.

I wish I was wrong mate I really do. The implications are so extreme it's hard to even imagine.

1 hour ago, alexa said:

It is the Zionists who are speedily taking over this world. There's a big difference between an ordinary Jew and a Zionist. Take Boris for instance. he's a fully pledged Masonic Zionist Jew.

It depends on when you think Zionism first reared its ugly head.  "Zionism as an organized movement is generally considered to have been founded by Theodor Herzl in 1897"

30 minutes ago, alexa said:

I've never read the Zohar and as for the Talmud, well, I'd never entertain it.

To understand Judaism, you need to understand the Talmud and Talmudism.

This honest Israeli Jew lays it bare. The supremacist and evil dogma against non Jewish people contained within the Talmud predates Sabbatean Frankism and Zionism.

Edited by Golden Retriever

1 hour ago, Free_your_mind said:

I was referring to the video that was posted. 

36 minutes ago, Free_your_mind said:

The poster of the video even suggested he might be banned for being racist! You couldn't make it up. The forum rules are quite clear on what this language is considered. Racist.

Which is it ? Make your mind up. You're flip flopping..
Are you accusing the member of racism or the video of racism ? 

lf it's the video,then go speak to yewtube.
lf it's the members post then report it..

10 minutes ago, Itsjaybigjay said:

Reading all this posts I think this poster is the latest incarnation of one of our good old long term trolls. 

Truegroup seanx one of the 77thbrigade lot anyway.

Truegroup didn't often comment about Judaism, so it's most likely Sean X because he slandered anyone for providing uncomfortable truths about the tribe.

Love Golden Retriever x

golden-retriever-in-the-use-of-computers

Edited by Golden Retriever