Why are people afraid of the FACTS about Jewish Leaders and Oligarchs

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I started a thread on the original David Icke Forum a few years ago by the same name, but it was quickly ranted because imo Hasbara agents infilitrated it   I made it clear then and I'll mak

Because that would be blatantly untrue Basket. It would be like accusing Johnson, Hancock 'Witless and Unbalanced' (Whitty and Vallance) of terrorizing us of Covid 19 when in fact this 'killer disease

So how powerful is this hidden government of sabbatean-freemasonry?   Well lets consider that they have the power to take the UK and US into wars. For example the scottish MP Tam Dalyell sai

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

@GarethIcke

Why is your Dad still giving interviews with this Zionist in 2020?

It goes evverything he stands for and alienates his supporters.

Maybe he is just trying to work within a broken system. David was critical of Alex on Adam's stream. I have seen David's frustrated body language when he brings up greatest ally and Jones tries to change the subject.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
11 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Maybe he is just trying to work within a broken system. David was critical of Alex on Adam's stream. I have seen David's frustrated body language when he brings up greatest ally and Jones tries to change the subject.

Not buying it Eng.

Would you work with say, Owen Jones

20 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Yeah sounds like an excuse to me mate. The real truthers have already fucked off AJ fully due to his connections with Steve Pieczenik and the psy op that infowars is running. 

It's fully zionist operated, Alex got the banned.video site from an Israeli which David also uses. We need to stop making excuses for these people. 

I commented on a topic made by @Progressive Offensive about DI never mentioning the Russians and their connections with Israel and it was completely removed with only an error message appearing saying "you don't have permission to view this".

Coincidence? Probably not. 

Screenshot_20201213-153708.png

Edited by FVCK BILLY G4TES
  • Like 2
Just now, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Yeah sounds like an excuse to me mate. The real truthers have already fucked off AJ fully due to his connections with Steve Pieczenik and the psy op that infowars is running. 

It's fully zionist operated, Alex got the banned.video site from an Israeli which David also uses. We need to stop making excuses for these people. 

I commented on a topic made by @Progressive Offensive about DI never mentioning the Russians and their connections with Israel and it was completely removed with only an error message appearing saying "you don't have permission to view this".

Oh I definitely don't support Infowars or Jones. Now that I think about it, it was Adam that tried to get David to be honest about Alex, David didn't just bring him up if I remember rightly, so you and GR do have valid points.

20 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I don't know but I can see that david icke has made many people think outside of the box.

I don't trust alex jones but he also made people think outside of the normal.

Many on other forums seem to not like icke. I find that strange as icke is still promoting people to "Do your own research!"

But I read a lot of comments, like this one:

I don't think icke is a grifter but I would say that rose is.

On 12/13/2020 at 3:56 PM, Odie Hatzcats said:

I don't know but I can see that david icke has made many people think outside of the box.

I don't trust alex jones but he also made people think outside of the normal.

Many on other forums seem to not like icke. I find that strange as icke is still promoting people to "Do your own research!"

But I read a lot of comments, like this one:

I don't think icke is a grifter but I would say that rose is.

Things did get a bit heated with the Brian Rose stuff.

I appreciate David on the whole though. I don't agree with him on everything, but I agree on enough too value his input.

25 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Things did get a bit heated with the Brian Rose stuff.

I appreciate David on the whole though. I don't agree with him on everything, but I agree on enough too value his input.

The rose stuff I can comprehend, the guy comes across as only interested in himself and the collection of data but Icke has made tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of people consider other concepts and ideas about this world.

I agree that I also don't agree with all Icke states (does that make any sense) and Icke has a business to run which needs money but the guy has woken so very many and still says "Don't believe me, do your own research!"

• Like 1
19 hours ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Start the subject again.

Progressive Offensive rapidly turned into a shill/troll.
Member banned for very offensive posts, no longer viewable.
The thread would make no sense now, so whole thing gone.
So....coincidence  :O)

21 hours ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Screenshot_20201213-153708.png

The beef I have about David Icke is that he protects orthodox religious Jews, many of which

follow the diabolical supremacist Talmud, an anti gentile dogma.  In "And the Truth Shall set you free" he was candid about the vile Talmud, but afaik he has never mentioned it since.

I just did a Duck, Duck Go search "David Icke,  Religious Jews against Zionism"

These five and possibly more David Icke has withdrawn.

https://davidicke.com/article/120158/35263-jews-against-zionism

https://davidicke.com/article/524986/neturei-karta-jews-israel-zionism

https://davidicke.com/article/105867/1169-jews-against-zionism-the-two-are-not-the-same-thing

https://davidicke.com/article/107576/5625-traditional-jews-are-not-zionists-and-they-say-zionism-is-a-curse

https://davidicke.com/article/136761/1168-jews-against-zionism-the-two-are-not-the-same-thing

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

The beef I have about David Icke is that he protects orthodox religious Jews, many of which

follow the diabolical supremacist Talmud, an anti gentile dogma.  In "And the Truth Shall set you free" he was candid about the vile Talmud, but afaik he has never mentioned it since.

I just did a Duck, Duck Go search "David Icke,  Religious Jews against Zionism"

These five and possibly more David Icke has withdrawn.

https://davidicke.com/article/120158/35263-jews-against-zionism

https://davidicke.com/article/524986/neturei-karta-jews-israel-zionism

https://davidicke.com/article/105867/1169-jews-against-zionism-the-two-are-not-the-same-thing

https://davidicke.com/article/107576/5625-traditional-jews-are-not-zionists-and-they-say-zionism-is-a-curse

https://davidicke.com/article/136761/1168-jews-against-zionism-the-two-are-not-the-same-thing

No one should be propping up the neturei karta, they believe all gentiles will serve jews as per the torah.

It's not that he has differing views that bothers me it's the fact that he's not willing to have the discussion about judaism whatsoever. I still maintain that the torah is not a peaceful religious book. It promotes slavery and the way orthodox jews interpret the stories literally (amalek, edom etc) means it's a huge elephant in the room.

Just seems a bit disingenuous really to act like the torah only jews are skipping through fields of wheat holding hands and singing kumbaya with gentiles.

27 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

as.jpg.1f63dcec7c3db5cd4666ba6ef1e81a37.jpg

i just can't understand these evil white people......we burn down their businesses and suburbs and corrupt their culture and youth and sabotage their economy whilst peddling lies in the media then they get all angry about it....what's wrong with them? It must be THEM who are evil....

what the fuck kind of logic is that?

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Putin is lying when he says

"Thank God those false Jewish ideological thoughts have collapsed"

They are alive and kicking in 2020

nah they've been around at least since sabbatai zevi 400 years ago and were spread by the rothschilds through a series of secret societies (according to the encyclopedia of zionism and israel) but they just vanished when the berlin wall came down

yup just poof vanished.....no more conspiracy after that.....nothing to see here folks....what times 'im a celebrity get me out of my life' on?

s-l300.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Edited by Macnamara

The NWO is not sabbatean, it's standard judaism. 

Lying, genocidal, enslaving, saturn worshipping, sex offending, mind controlling, diabolocal evil fucking religion. 

Not all jews are evil but the jewish religion is evil. I said it. It predates frankism by thousands of years and they get a free pass for enslaving us by people acting like it is a small cult of frankists behind it all.

I call bullshit...

Ban me if you think i'm racist, i'm not. I want to live in a free world. They don't. I see hardly any proof of frankism "corrupting judaism" but I see that judaism was corrupt from day one.

By far the best video i've re-upped. Anyone who doesn't call this bullshit out is a fucking coward.

• Like 1
On 12/16/2020 at 6:29 PM, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

The NWO is not sabbatean, it's standard judaism. 

Lying, genocidal, enslaving, saturn worshipping, sex offending, mind controlling, diabolocal evil fucking religion. 

Not all jews are evil but the jewish religion is evil. I said it. It predates frankism by thousands of years and they get a free pass for enslaving us by people acting like it is a small cult of frankists behind it all.

I call bullshit...

Ban me if you think i'm racist, i'm not. I want to live in a free world. They don't. I see hardly any proof of frankism "corrupting judaism" but I see that judaism was corrupt from day one.

By far the best video i've re-upped. Anyone who doesn't call this bullshit out is a fucking coward.

That's a bit racist mate.