Why are people afraid of the FACTS about Jewish Leaders and Oligarchs

This Rabbi is one of the very few to address the obvious, he would be classed as anti semite by Zionist.

Military intelligence Hitler was surrounded by crypto Jews when he wrote Mein Kamf. Truth few ever research.

Like blatant controlled ops without a shadow of doubt.

It makes me wonder who exactly are the tens of thousands of "volunteers" for these Covid vaccines. Shocking video below, but Wikipedia states this about Stanley Plotkin ...........

Stanley Alan Plotkin (born May 12, 1932) is an American physician who works as a consultant to vaccine manufacturers, such as Sanofi Pasteur, as well as biotechnology firms, non-profits and governments. In the 1960s, he played a pivotal role in discovery of a vaccine against rubella virus while working at Wistar Institute in Philadelphia. Plotkin was a member of Wistar’s active research faculty from 1960 to 1991. Today, in addition to his emeritus appointment at Wistar, he is emeritus professor of Pediatrics at the University of Pennsylvania. His book, Vaccines, is the standard reference on the subject. He is an editor with Clinical and Vaccine Immunology, which is published by the American Society for Microbiology in Washington, D.C.  Dr. Plotkin was born and raised in New York City, the son of Jewish parents, Lee and Joseph Plotkin, who emigrated from England"

ATTY: Is one of the things you wrote: “The question is whether we are to have experiments performed on fully functioning adults and on children who are potentially contributors to society or to perform initial studies in children and adults who are human in form but not in social potential?” 

DR. PLOTKIN: Yes.

ATTY: Have you ever used babies of mothers in prison to study an experimental vaccine?

DR. PLOTKIN: Yes.

• Like 1

We are talking about an occult conspiracy using lurianic kabbalist magic

Historically the sabbateans have been rejected by judaism as being heretics but what has happened is that they have created marxism which has seduced all kinds of people both jewish and non jewish and they have also pushed out occult magical groups including freemasonry which has also recruited all kinds of people both jewish and non jewish and they have also taken hold of the zionist project for example with the rothschilds making a deal with the british secretary of state arthur balfour to hand over palestine to the sabbateans whilst the rothschilds then built infrastructure such as the knesset building which has freemasonic elements to it (see video below)

The creation of the state of israel had in turn seduced more people and then we have state-capitalism which then recruits more people because it employs vasts swathes of people for example through the corporate media, big tech, big pharma, banking, weapons manufacturing, big oil, big agra etc

So there are many people who get sucked into what becomes a giant machine with many different aspects to it and not everyone working for a part of that machine is a fully fledged kabbalistic magician but the people at the control centre of that machine most definately are

Jews as a whole then get swept along in the schemes of that machine as much as others do....i mean look at this current flu hysteria being used to usher in the sabbateans 'great reset'.....we are all swept along in their schemes

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 3

17 hours ago, Macnamara said:

We are talking about an occult conspiracy using lurianic kabbalist magic

Historically the sabbateans have been rejected by judaism as being heretics but what has happened is that they have created marxism which has seduced all kinds of people both jewish and non jewish and they have also pushed out occult magical groups including freemasonry which has also recruited all kinds of people both jewish and non jewish and they have also taken hold of the zionist project for example with the rothschilds making a deal with the british secretary of state arthur balfour to hand over palestine to the sabbateans whilst the rothschilds then built infrastructure such as the knesset building which has freemasonic elements to it (see video below)

The creation of the state of israel had in turn seduced more people and then we have state-capitalism which then recruits more people because it employs vasts swathes of people for example through the corporate media, big tech, big pharma, banking, weapons manufacturing, big oil, big agra etc

So there are many people who get sucked into what becomes a giant machine with many different aspects to it and not everyone working for a part of that machine is a fully fledged kabbalistic magician but the people at the control centre of that machine most definately are

Jews as a whole then get swept along in the schemes of that machine as much as others do....i mean look at this current flu hysteria being used to usher in the sabbateans 'great reset'.....we are all swept along in their schemes

Just north of the Egypt border (first intersection) on the main highway into Israel

a_freemason_altar_eilat_israel1.jpg

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Yeah the EU countries have been completely shafted by the world jewry protection racket I have no doubt, many cases of people getting years in jail just for raising any counter argument about the holocaust. Sounds like the very same facism that the governing bodies claim to be stopping.

Hopefully brexit will buy the UK some more time but the British jews have ridiculous power out of the City of London, also considering that Starmer and Boris are both openly zionists I really don't like the odds.

Oh well, smart cities fucking suck anyway. I'll be laughing as my head is sent to the chopping block.

Whilst I agree with a lot of what’s been posted, what surprised me about Israel is it does have a thriving gay community, it does have feminism, it does have black people (I think)

if theyre pushing that onto us to weaken us then why are they doing the same to themselves 

43 minutes ago, Liam3880 said:

Whilst I agree with a lot of what’s been posted, what surprised me about Israel is it does have a thriving gay community, it does have feminism, it does have black people (I think)

if theyre pushing that onto us to weaken us then why are they doing the same to themselves 

a certain amount of movement of people around is i think a natural and healthy thing

what conspiracy theorists are talking about is the deliberate moving of people on an industrial scale as that then has various implications for things like economic wellbeing and cultural cohesion

so for example if your agenda is to create a global government that you control so that you can control everyone then you need to breakdown nation states and you do that by watering down any group of people who have a cohesive sense of identity by flooding them with people who don't have that identity

its social engineering

meanwhile israel has built a wall around itself whilst arch zionists have these kind of concerns:

Sheldon Adelson: 'Acceptance and assimilation are killing us'

Jewish billionaire Sheldon Adelson, main supporter of Birthright Taglit, explains how the program is important in preventing assimilation.

"For three thousand years we've been fighting for acceptance, and now that we've been accepted - it's turning around to kill us," said Jewish billionaire Sheldon Adelson.

Adelson, the main supporter of IAC and of Birthright Taglit, spoke at a Birthright gathering during the IAC conference in Washington, DC and lamented the connection between Jews feeling a real part of US citizenry after experiencing anti-Semitism for most of their history, and the skyrocketing rate of intermarriage.

“Without Birthright, there are statistics that have been proven at least twice that there’s only 42% of Jewish kids between the ages of 18 and 26 that say they marry within their religion or bring up their children Jewish,” he said.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/218559

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Thanks Eng.

Most of this thread would be called anti semitic, by the proposed "strong and systematic judicial response" but in reality people are just providing facts. Facts which mainly have been scrubbed from search engines and are now hard to find or archived, because they involve Jewish criminality. They have to hide it all.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Thanks Eng.

Most of this thread would be called anti semitic, by the proposed "strong and systematic judicial response" but in reality people are just providing facts. Facts which mainly have been scrubbed from search engines and are now hard to find or archived, because they involve Jewish criminality. They have to hide it all.

Yep. I don't think anyone here has issues with regular Jews for just for being Jews. People are just tired of powerful people meddling in peoples affairs, and unfortunately there is a disproportionate amount of powerful people that happen to be Jewish.

If anything I would like Gentiles and Jews to sit down together to work out our problems so we can all live in peace.

• Like 2

I came across this by accident today. A painting by the deceased Jewish artist Theo Tobiasse who

was born in Jaffa, Palestine in 1927.  Note how the "Ministry of Truth" on the web (regarding his bio) calls Jaffa in 1927 Israel, even though Israel didn't exist then.

Anyway this grotesque work of a Rabbi Sitting on the Houses of Parliament with his star of

David and wrapped afaik with an Israeli flag sold at Christies for a whopping 32,000 euros.

I suppose it's depiction is an accurate one.

theo_tobiasse_londres_et_le_rabbin_assis

"Londres et le rabbin assis"

https://www.christies.com/lotfinder/paintings/theo-tobiasse-londres-et-le-rabbin-assis-5329703-details.aspx

Edited by Golden Retriever

12 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

If anything I would like Gentiles and Jews to sit down together to work out our problems so we can all live in peace.

I think that's unrealistic. On the part of most religious Jews, knowing the supremacist dogma contained

within the Talmud, they don't want to sit down with gentiles.  Quite the opposite.

And let's be honest, many "secular" Jews (but thankfully not all) will support any actions by Israeli regimes

and their brutal policies.

Just now, Golden Retriever said:

I think that's unrealistic. On the part of most religious Jews, knowing the supremacist dogma contained

within the Talmud, they don't want to sit down with gentiles.  Quite the opposite.

And let's be honest, many "secular" Jews (but thankfully not all) will support any actions by Israeli regimes

and their brutal policies.

Oh I don't see it happening either, it's just a pipe dream.

18 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Yep. I don't think anyone here has issues with regular Jews for just for being Jews. People are just tired of powerful people meddling in peoples affairs, and unfortunately there is a disproportionate amount of powerful people that happen to be Jewish.

yup agree to all the above

if i could sum up my politics in one line it would be ''leave me the fuck alone''

• Like 2

1946 – Illegal Jewish immigrants sprayed by British as a precaution against typhus carrying lice.

Upon arrival in Palestine, the illegal Jewish immigrants were sprayed by the British military against Typhus carrying lice. This same practice was used to delouse clothes in the German labour camps.

"All documentation relating to “gassing equipment” which has been found in camp records refers specifically to the delousing chambers, and it has been one of the most dishonest tricks played by the Holocaust storytellers to proffer these completely innocent documents as “proof” of homicide. Architectural plans for delousing chambers exist (but are never shown as the “chambers” are far too small to be have been used as “mass gassing facilities”).

There are also invoices for airtight doors, gas masks, Zyklon-B, extractor fans, clothing racks, and other supplies essential to delousing procedures. Despite the clear and obvious link between these items and the delousing chambers, the Holocaust storytellers have deliberately presented such documentation as “evidence” of homicidal gas chambers. The Germans were aware that lice infestations meant the outbreak of the deadly disease typhus, and that if that disease took hold, it could easily kill their precious labour force. They therefore took great precautions to prevent the outbreak of typhus, which included regular disinfections of the camp barracks."

https://holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/

Another crypto Jew imo. Every single time.

"Next, you should know that although both Steiner “scholars” and the mainstream deny he was Jewish, his early bio is the usual unbelievable mess, indicating he was both Jewish and privileged. To startwith, his name Rudolf Lorenz Steiner all but proves he was Jewish, Lorenz and Steiner both being common Jewish surnames in the region of his birth (Kraljevec, Croatia).

Geni scrubs his maternal linevery quickly, indicating something big is being hidden. His mother was a Blie, which is a Jewish name. See Anna Blie, director of the Jewish Museum of Rome. His grandmother was a Schellerl, and Scheller is a Jewish name, meaning a noisy person. His paternal grandmother is also scrubbed, though they do admit she was a Boigner. Bogner is a Jewish name. The Steiner line also ends with his grandparents, which is not much of a genealogy for such a famous person. Geni lists another RudolfSteiner of Austria, with lines from Bratislava, born eight years later, and he is obviously Jewish, being related to Rosenzweigs and Hellins and Reinitz and Sterns and Pollacks and Anningers and Kubinskys."

http://mileswmathis.com/steiner.pdf

3 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Another crypto Jew imo. Every single time.

"Next, you should know that although both Steiner “scholars” and the mainstream deny he was Jewish, his early bio is the usual unbelievable mess, indicating he was both Jewish and privileged.

Kabbalah and Anthroposophy: http://pansophers.com/kabbalah-and-anthroposophy/