Jump to content

Why are people afraid of the FACTS about Jewish Leaders and Oligarchs


Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Today Boris Johnson appoints the Jewish Dan Rosenfield as his new Chief of Staff

BoJo’s new chief of staff Rosenfield is a former Treasury official, ex-Bank of America manager & Jewish World Relief chairman

 

Rosenfield.jpg

 

The World Jewish Relief Dinner included guests (from left): Henry Grunwald, Dan Rosenfield, Chief Rabbi Mirvis and his wife Valerie, and Linda Rosenblatt.

 

Boris hires a sabbatean-jewish banker just in time to help oversee bill gates 'final solution' mass vaccination of the british public with their experimental, genome altering injections...

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

''the more prejudice in America could be focussed opon the negro, then the more the white gentiles prejudice would keep diverted off the jew''- Malcolm X

 

I don't think that is entirely correct

 

If you look at how things are playing out with sabbatean-jewish IDENTITY POLITICS the aim of the game seems to be to stir up a race war and I don't think the purpose of that is to simply divert attention

 

So if you listen to obama as he does his tour around the states he's saying all kinds of things designed to make headlines and cause bad feeling for example he said trump was elected because people got spooked by a black man being elected president but that is clearly nonsense as for obama to be elected there must have been a substantial portion of his voters who were white

 

That white vote then swung away from obama after 8 years of him eviscerating the middle class and sending jobs abroad whilst flooding immigrants into the country that would then undercut american workers (many of who were black)

 

The other provocative thing he has said is that the right has created an idea among the minds of white people that they are victims but relentless IDENTITY POLITICS will have that effect because it along with CRITICAL RACE THEORY essentially demonises white people and paints a target on their back

 

Now why would sabbatean-jewish marxist intellectuals do that?

 

They'd do that to turn white and black people against each other but is that to 'divert' attention or is IT simply part of a wider campaign of cultural marxism, which i would describe as death by a thousand cuts where as saul alinsky would put it western society is like a bear that is brought down by millions of fleas attacking it and because they are so small the bear is unable to fight back against them and yet they gradually drain it of its vitality

 

So cultural marxism is aimed at degrading, demoralising and sabotaging western society in any way possible however big or small. By creating tensions between different ethnic groups they demoralise society, fracture it, weaken it and cause social ills to stir up all over the place

 

It's just one more in a whole host of different ways in which we are under attack

 

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Macnamara said:

 

I don't think that is entirely correct

 

If you look at how things are playing out with sabbatean-jewish IDENTITY POLITICS the aim of the game seems to be to stir up a race war and I don't think the purpose of that is to simply divert attention

 

So if you listen to obama as he does his tour around the states he's saying all kinds of things designed to make headlines and cause bad feeling for example he said trump was elected because people got spooked by a black man being elected president but that is clearly nonsense as for obama to be elected there must have been a substantial portion of his voters who were white

 

That white vote then swung away from obama after 8 years of him eviscerating the middle class and sending jobs abroad whilst flooding immigrants into the country that would then undercut american workers (many of who were black)

 

The other provocative thing he has said if that the right has created an idea among the minds of white people that they are victims but relentless IDENTITY POLITICS will have that effect because it along with critical race theory essentially demonises white people and paints a target on their back

 

Now why would sabbatean-jewish marxist intellectuals do that?

 

They'd do that to turn white and black people against each other but is that to 'divert' attention or is that simply part of a wider campaign of cultural marxism, which i would describe as death by a thousand cuts where as saul alinsky would put it western society is like a bear that is brought down by millions of fleas attacking it and because they are so small the bear is unable to fight back against them and yet they gradually drain it of its vitality

 

So cultural marxism is aimed at degrading, demoralising and sabotaging western society in any way possible however big or small. By creating tensions between different ethnic groups they demoralise society, fracture it, weaken it and cause social ills to stir up all over the place

 

It just one more in a whole host of different ways in which we are under attack

 

 

They couldn't stir up a race war back then as demographics were not in TPTB's favour, but times are changing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

They couldn't stir up a race war back then as demographics were not in TPTB's favour, but times are changing.

 

the changing of demographics is all part of the same agenda

 

By creating a fractured society made up of antagonistic groups there isn't the solidarity among the workers needed to challenge the power of the sabbatean oligarchs

 

Instead they create a soup of people all speaking different languages just like in the bible when the tower of babel is knocked down

 

They have essentially created that disunited and discordant, post-babel society in the west

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

Piece of garbage "comedian"

 

Is this the same guy on BBC, Eng?

 

I posted this video earlier on this thread.  From 1 minute 30 seconds he says "all movies are Jewish movies" but Jeremy Vine quickly ignored that one!

 

 

 

 

 

That is one hell of a horse face. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The State You May Not Criticise

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2020/11/the-state-you-may-not-criticise/

 

"In the 15 year history of this blog, I have criticised the Human Rights records of states including Bahrain, Belarus, Brazil, Burma, Cameroon, China, Ecuador, Egypt, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Ivory Coast, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Libya, the Maldives, the Netherlands, Norway, Pakistan, Poland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Sweden, Syria, Tajikistan, Thailand, Togo, Turkey, Uganda, the United Kingdom, the United States, Uzbekistan, Venezuela and Zimbabwe.

The only country of which criticism has resulted in substantial legal and political action against me and attempted censorship is Israel. Criticism of Israel also immediately results in heavy suppression of traffic to my site from the corporate gatekeepers of Twitter, Facebook and Google.

 

Now a group of witch-hunting UK MPs has written to Amazon to complain that Alexa has quoted my blog on Israel."

 

witchhunt3.jpg

  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

1606548831121.png.4235d958324f4ebd090ee75cb91cc21e.png

 

Now we're getting to the crux of the matter which is total control over peoples lives. It's worth reminding people that the media has said we may need climate lockdowns in future. These people will use any excuse to take away freedoms.

Welcome to the jewish messianic age mate, "the goys can't be having any freedom, the torah says so!"

 

Can't wait until 2021 when they lock us all up for antisemitism aka dissing shitbag jews who do horrible things to people and can't take any level of criticism about it...

 

The fact they do this triggers me so bad, if people actually got their heads out their arses and learnt what the jewish religion teaches then we could of put a stop to the NWO years ago just as our forefathers did, instead people wanna sit around and act like judaism is a peaceful religion where they all hold hands and love thy neighbour.

 

I beg to differ, from what i've seen if you ain't jewish you can go fuck yourself. Sounds like a supremacist doctrine to me.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

"A Channel 4 Dispatches investigation has uncovered evidence of religious officials hiding child sex abuse in Britain after secretly filming a senior rabbi telling a victim not to involve the police. The documentary, Britain's Hidden Child Abuse, shows how some rabbis within a strict Orthodox Jewish community forbid victims from reporting crimes committed against them. There are around 40,000 Charedin - strict Orthodox Jews - in Britain. During the investigation, reporters uncovered 19 alleged cases of child sex abuse. None had been reported to the police"

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

"A Channel 4 Dispatches investigation has uncovered evidence of religious officials hiding child sex abuse in Britain after secretly filming a senior rabbi telling a victim not to involve the police. The documentary, Britain's Hidden Child Abuse, shows how some rabbis within a strict Orthodox Jewish community forbid victims from reporting crimes committed against them. There are around 40,000 Charedin - strict Orthodox Jews - in Britain. During the investigation, reporters uncovered 19 alleged cases of child sex abuse. None had been reported to the police"

 

 

Downloaded it, will post to bitchute to avoid copyright

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...