Why are people afraid of the FACTS about Jewish Leaders and Oligarchs

This is what people need to get to the bottom of. Were Germans being massacred in Poland in territory that was previously German? If so then the whole Germany invaded Poland and started the war thing kind of takes on a new meaning.

Massacre of germans by Poland (Bromberg Bloody Sunday)
https://worldtruthvideos.org/watch/massacre-of-germans-by-poland-bromberg-bloody-sunday_o3r772vQBWY2Gms.html

On 11/22/2020 at 2:24 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

If the hidden hand was saying years before the war that Germany must perish, don't you think the Germans had a right to be angry?

Not saying Adolf's actions were right, I'm talking about the German people. I would be angry if the Bolsheviks were trying to take over too.

The freikorps militias made up of army vets gave the commies a good hiding when they tried to spread their bolshevism into germany. It was them who put down the commie uprisings led by sabbatean-jews like rosa luxemburg and Karl Liebknecht

The rise of the nazis was facilitated by the sabbatean-jewish financiers such as the rockefellers of standard oil who shared the know how to convert rhine coal into oil which then got the german war machine rolling

Their fuel additive which i think was called tetra-ethylene lead was bought from general electric in the US who shipped it out of their london depot. That fuel additive was then put into luftwaffe planes who then flew over london and dropped bombs on it!

As always the sabbatean globalist money men were profiteering from the death and misery of everyone else which included the jews that got incarcerated in germany

It saw people pitted against each other all over the world and for what? So sabbateans could exhaust the spirit of europe and plunder the taxbase to sell their war gear

we need to be smarter than that

18 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

If a demoralized nation wanted to restore their pride, and crackdown on internationalists so they can take back their destiny, would it not look like this?

The divisions between nations and religions are and will be an everlasting cause of war. It's not that I'm against nationalism but the end result is division and endless war. I personally don't think we should involve ourselves in the buisness of other countries, "tyrannical" or "liberal", but to divide ourselves with them will cause war between some of them. Nationalism is an endless winter.

Why have an interest in restoring pride? Pride is as insidious as it gets and when folk presume to speak on behalf of everyone, the nation, it comes over as dictatorial: you must think like this and if you don't, you'd better watch out. You may not agree with aggression toward an individual who doesn't agree with your view but you're still stating what's an acceptable view and there will be folk who pay for not agreeing as, to some, your words sanction it. I'm not sure I trust anyone's destiny in your hands or anyone elses, including mine. Confusion has bad ideas as a matter of course.

Edited by Traveller

2 minutes ago, Traveller said:

The divisions between nations and religions are and will be an everlasting cause of war. It's not that I'm against nationalism but the end result is division and endless war. I personally don't think we should involve ourselves in the buisness of other countries, "tyrannical" or "liberal", but to divide ourselves with them will cause war between some of them. Nationalism is an endless winter. I have no interest in restoring pride. Pride is as insidious as it gets and when folk presume to speak on behalf of everyone, the nation, it comes over as dictatorial: you must think like this and if you don't, you'd better watch out. You may not agree with aggression toward an individual who doesn't agree with your view but you're still stating what's an acceptable view and there will be folk who pay for not agreeing as, to some, your words sanction it. I'm not sure I trust anyone's destiny in your hands or anyone elses, including mine. Confusion has bad ideas as a matter of course.

I believe in all cultures having self-determination. If one nation imposes its will on another nation then it's not true self-determination.

I can kind of understand the argument about pride, but the opposite where they completely demoralize a nation and tell white people that they're evil is messed up.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

One thing Hitler was right about.

The Jew's domination in the state seems so assured that now not only can he call himself a Jew again, but he ruthlessly admits his ultimate national and political designs. A section of his race openly owns itself to be a foreign people, yet even here they lie. For while the Zionists try to make the rest of the world believe that the national consciousness of the Jew finds its satisfaction in the creation of a Palestinian state, the Jews again slyly dupe the dumb Goyim.

It doesn't even enter their heads to build up a Jewish state in Palestine for the purpose of living there; all they want is a central organization for their international world swindle, endowed with its own sovereign rights and removed from the intervention of other states: a haven for convicted scoundrels and a university for budding crooks.It is a sign of their rising confidence and sense of security that at a time when one section is still playing the German, Frenchman,or Englishman, the other with open effrontery comes out as the Jewish race

But then Hitler helped make this all possible.

29 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

we need to be smarter than that

This is true. War is hell, I definitely don't want that, especially more brother wars.

Not sure what the answer is though. Part of me still thinks about mass noncompliance, but then the other part of me thinks that is useless against a useless idiot that will die for their ideology.

I'm just hoping for Russia and China to wake up because I believe that they will be used against the West if we ever go the noncompliance route.

The Knights Templar, Freemason, Jesuit connection exposed:

Very long but if you watch it like a movie it is extremely informative. 

Not sure if it is relevant to OP topic but it is the history of how we got here.

Don't listen to David Icke's Gnostic beliefs blindly I would say, after this it made me look at gnosticism in a completely different light.

1 hour ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

The Knights Templar, Freemason, Jesuit connection exposed:

Very long but if you watch it like a movie it is extremely informative. 

Not sure if it is relevant to OP topic but it is the history of how we got here.

Don't listen to David Icke's Gnostic beliefs blindly I would say, after this it made me look at gnosticism in a completely different light.

Inside the Large Hadron Collider: Cern’s pursuit of the elusive god particle

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/long_reads/cern-god-particle-higgs-boson-lhc-physics-atoms-switzerland-a8928676.html

Andy Martin climbs into the belly of the beast

I’m looking for the god particle,” I said.

“You shouldn’t say ‘god particle’,” said Dr Sarah Williams. “It’s the Higgs boson.”

Hunting Season at the Large Hadron Collider:

With the LHC now back smashing protons together at an energy of 13 TeV, what exotic beasts do physicists hope to find?

https://home.cern/news/news/physics/hunting-season-lhc

LHC pops out a new particle that could test the strong force
https://www.newscientist.com/article/2139899-lhc-pops-out-a-new-particle-that-could-test-the-strong-force/#ixzz6eV3dMynK

There’s a new particle in town, and it’s a double-charmingly heavy beast

CERN Physicists Discover Two New Particles

http://www.sci-news.com/physics/cern-new-particles-06460.html

Named Zc-(4100), the third particle is a possible candidate for a different type of quark beast, one made not of the usual two or three quarks but of four quarks (strictly speaking, two quarks and two antiquarks), two of which are heavy charm quarks.

According to CERN’s conceptual design report, the FCC will have four phases over 15 years.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.thewire.in/article/the-sciences/cerns-concept-design-for-next-gen-supercollider-mirrors-chinas-plans/amp

I – For the first four years, it will operate with a centre-of-mass collision energy of 90 GeV (i.e. the total energy carried by two particles colliding head-on) and produce 10 trillion Z bosons.

II – For the next two years, it will operate at 160 GeV and produce 100 million W bosons.

III – For three years, the FCC will run at 240 GeV and produce a million Higgs bosons.

IV – Finally, after a year-long shutdown for upgrades, the beast will reawaken to run at 360 GeV for five years, producing a million top quarks and anti-top quarks. (The top quark is the most massive fundamental particle known.)

The Opening of the Seventh Seal

As soon as each of the first six seals was opened, John either "saw" something or "heard" something, or both. When the seventh seal was opened, however, he saw nothing and heard nothing for about half an hour 

Might just be coincidence but so many random sites all calling the LHC a beast. 

They love this symbolic shite...

Edited by FVCK BILLY G4TES

20 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Inside the Large Hadron Collider: Cern’s pursuit of the elusive god particle

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/long_reads/cern-god-particle-higgs-boson-lhc-physics-atoms-switzerland-a8928676.html

Andy Martin climbs into the belly of the beast

I’m looking for the god particle,” I said.

“You shouldn’t say ‘god particle’,” said Dr Sarah Williams. “It’s the Higgs boson.”

Hunting Season at the Large Hadron Collider:

With the LHC now back smashing protons together at an energy of 13 TeV, what exotic beasts do physicists hope to find?

https://home.cern/news/news/physics/hunting-season-lhc

LHC pops out a new particle that could test the strong force
https://www.newscientist.com/article/2139899-lhc-pops-out-a-new-particle-that-could-test-the-strong-force/#ixzz6eV3dMynK

There’s a new particle in town, and it’s a double-charmingly heavy beast

CERN Physicists Discover Two New Particles

http://www.sci-news.com/physics/cern-new-particles-06460.html

Named Zc-(4100), the third particle is a possible candidate for a different type of quark beast, one made not of the usual two or three quarks but of four quarks (strictly speaking, two quarks and two antiquarks), two of which are heavy charm quarks.

According to CERN’s conceptual design report, the FCC will have four phases over 15 years.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.thewire.in/article/the-sciences/cerns-concept-design-for-next-gen-supercollider-mirrors-chinas-plans/amp

I – For the first four years, it will operate with a centre-of-mass collision energy of 90 GeV (i.e. the total energy carried by two particles colliding head-on) and produce 10 trillion Z bosons.

II – For the next two years, it will operate at 160 GeV and produce 100 million W bosons.

III – For three years, the FCC will run at 240 GeV and produce a million Higgs bosons.

IV – Finally, after a year-long shutdown for upgrades, the beast will reawaken to run at 360 GeV for five years, producing a million top quarks and anti-top quarks. (The top quark is the most massive fundamental particle known.)

The Opening of the Seventh Seal

As soon as each of the first six seals was opened, John either "saw" something or "heard" something, or both. When the seventh seal was opened, however, he saw nothing and heard nothing for about half an hour 

Might just be coincidence but so many random sites all calling the LHC a beast. 

They love this symbolic shite...

No reactions, but interesting. Been a while since I looked into CERN, Switzerland and Gotthard Tunnel, but I should probably revisit that rabbit hole.

The devil tells a thousand truths to slip in one lie. It doesan't matter what the far right or left say that appears to be correct, it's why and what isn't right that matters. Divide and conquer isn't it? RT might often point out shortcomings in the West, and there are plenty, but there's, at very least, the same there.

3 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I believe in all cultures having self-determination. If one nation imposes its will on another nation then it's not true self-determination.

In that self determination must be the protected freedom not to want it else everyone is being led by dictators in daily life and by those in power. Forcing folk to be national is the same as forcing them to be international.

7 hours ago, WanderingMinds said:

Let me ask you something, you claim you've been red-pilled and you've woken up. Has your trip down the rabbit hole contributed in hardening your hearts or has it softened it? Through all the progress and research on social media you guys have made, has this journey made you more loving and compassionate towards your fellow man (including yourselves) or do you find you're frustrated and angry with life?

I am not going to bore everyone with my life story. I will just say that I believe human beings collectively have so much more potential, than they are currently being allowed to realise. I believe in love and truth. I could have sold out, but I didn't. I wanted to have a family of my own, but I couldn't as a dissident. You just know they would target your kids. I wasn't too far from death last autumn, but I had a smile on my face. And when it does happen, I will still have a smile on my face. I don't think my health would have declined over the past decade or so, if I hadn't been in a spiritual war. Bottom line, I can't stop, as I know that they fuck, torture and murder little kids. You all know.         

Edited by numnuts

9 hours ago, WanderingMinds said:

I'm just pointing out that there's not one particular ethnic group which is solely responsible for the world's problems. Let me ask you something, you claim you've been red-pilled and you've woken up. Has your trip down the rabbit hole contributed in hardening your hearts or has it softened it? Through all the progress and research on social media you guys have made, has this journey made you more loving and compassionate towards your fellow man (including yourselves) or do you find you're frustrated and angry with life?

The Jewish community in Israel and in the diaspora have their own problems which they're trying to deal with. Watch this 7 minute clip of Rabbi Shapiro rejecting Trump's decision on making Jerusalem Israel's capital.

Who are ''you guys'' and what is this ''progress and research on social media''?

By the way, I'm not particularly religious and don't live by any such code so it has no effect on me what you're trying to do here. I am only amused by the caricature you have of me. 😘

Edited by Firebird

Rabbi asked about human sacrifice.

His and their logic is so fucking twisted, if jews are punished for crimes against the world or if they die for whatever reason at the hands of the non-jews for butchering people, murdering Christians and muslims throughout history, being the key funders of the slave trade etc then it's everyone elses fault.

No WE as gentiles were the ones who made them into sacrifices not their actions throughout centuries.

The mental backflips are insane, by design of course.

7 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Rabbi asked about human sacrifice.

His and their logic is so fucking twisted, if jews are punished for crimes against the world or if they die for whatever reason at the hands of the non-jews for butchering people, murdering Christians and muslims throughout history, being the key funders of the slave trade etc then it's everyone elses fault.

No WE as gentiles were the ones who made them into sacrifices not their actions throughout centuries.

The mental backflips are insane, by design of course.

Also they used to or still do sacrifice children to moloch the bull god. In their books it talks about similar stories of how Jewish religious figures would sacrifice the child they love the most or in some cases their only child.

For what reason? No idea, not really clued up on their relationship with moloch but it's definitely something worth investigating.

Edit: Moloch and Baal are associated. It's like comic book lore how many names there are for these demons.

There is a quotation floating around in many different forms which goes something like:

"The real powerholders are whoever you are not allowed to criticize."

Some attribute this saying to Voltaire, others - perhaps falsely - to more contemporary White supremacists and similar.

Either way, if you are NOT allowed to criticize some group AT ALL, common sense suggests that that group has more power than first meets the eye.

14 hours ago, Traveller said:

The divisions between nations and religions are and will be an everlasting cause of war. It's not that I'm against nationalism but the end result is division and endless war. I personally don't think we should involve ourselves in the buisness of other countries, "tyrannical" or "liberal", but to divide ourselves with them will cause war between some of them. Nationalism is an endless winter.

Even when all nations would be united then it's only a matter of time before there is quarrel within and populations create their own nations. The Roman Empire, the Holy Roman Empire, the EU. There is a trend towards centralization, then decentralization, then centralization again, etc. etc. etc. It is a natural cycle of civilization.

Edited by Firebird

15 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Saw on RT today that Antifa launched a counter protest against the anti-lockdown protestors in germany

Now from a logical point of view this makes no sense because if antifa were opposed to the anti-lockdown protests because they believed in the covid narratives then surely antifa wouldn't want to group together in tightly packed groups for fear of catching and spreading the virus? So clearly antifa is not worried about a contagious virus!

Antifa has sabbatean-jewish roots and it is not so much an anti-fascist group as a pro-communist one but if they say they are 'pro-communist' then they can be critiqued on their political position whereas if they say they are against fascists then they can't be disputed because who isn't against fascists?

I mean i'm against fascism but i'm also against the lockdowns so antifa would be against me even though i'm against fascism because their key driver is not really anti-fascism but rather pro-communism as they are AUTHORITARIANS

Black lives matter use the same semantic trick because no one is going to argue that black lives don't matter but really when you dig down into the origins of the group we find that they are pro-communist. So if they just called themselves 'the communism for black people' group then their actions and views could be critiqued but they avoid that by masking their views behind a faux-moral crusade just as antifa do

It's really sneaky and i think it says a lot about the psychology of those people.

So anyway we see the general public beginning to really oppose the draconian lockdowns and suddenly the deep state unleash their pro-communist, antifa, rent-a-mob attack dogs onto the public...

Wave of protests: Antifa marches against ‘Nazi’ Covid sceptics in Berlin, amid demos decrying pandemic restrictions (VIDEOS)

https://www.rt.com/news/507389-berlin-germany-covid-protests-video/

The media from the get go have been pushing a false narrative about "far right" antI lockdown 

protests.  There are people of all political persuasions AND NONE against the coronavirus restrictions,

literally killing people.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HistoryIsComplex said:

There is a quotation floating around in many different forms which goes something like:

"The real powerholders are whoever you are not allowed to criticize."

Some attribute this saying to Voltaire, others - perhaps falsely - to more contemporary White supremacists and similar.

Either way, if you are NOT allowed to criticize some group AT ALL, common sense suggests that that group has more power than first meets the eye.

I think they mainly beat white people over the head with the "you're a bigot" stick.

I mean Gandhi is still looked up to and he sympathized with the Axis powers. That kind of view is pretty common in India too and other less developed nations.

gandhi.jpg.6f614bf12d2b01ee985c735090032af8.jpg

ah.jpg.ab277db50bdc8b84fdfbde398972247d.jpg

hitler_uni.jpg.f68256280d5f4691dc9c4f535ebd92b7.jpg

Not sure how much they agree with his ideology. I think they just saw AH as an underdog.

14 hours ago, Firebird said:

Even when all nations would be united then it's only a matter of time before there is quarrel within and populations create their own nations. The Roman Empire, the Holy Roman Empire, the EU. There is a trend towards centralization, then decentralization, then centralization again, etc. etc. etc. It is a natural cycle of civilization.

An interesting point, thanks. Not sure it's the same as the EU came together without war whereas the Roman Empire, British Empire etc came by way of force.

I don't think either centralisation or decentralisation is an answer. It's all fiddling around at the periphery without addressing the central issue, the self: the fact it's caught in psychological time and hence constructs conceptual based answers to try an address it's inward turmoil by having outward security. And these concepts are at war, either actually or in abeyance, waiting.

Question is, what do we want? Is it possible to ever achieve it? Will it divide people? If so, you'll never get it as the very division creates an outward state of insecurity. If endless war and dead children, yours and theirs, is what you want then, by all means, apply social concepts and divide.

War is, afterall, a national expression of our own inner turmoil.

If the tyrant attacks, am I not justified in defending? If you've lived peacefully your whole life then you'll do the right thing when attacked. But we don't and hence our reaction being from confusion, is not an adequate response and so we further cause war. And so called defense so easily becomes attack, doesn't it?

And the fear of other cultures influencing our own and us loosing our cultural identity etc. I understand that fear but to not be part of war and hence, our dead children and theirs, is surely the important point? I would die for that conviction before taking up arms against my fellow man and glorifying in his butchery. That's where the importance of having a "spiritual" component to one's life comes into play. If it's just here and now and your so attached to your black or white form that you can't see that this is intended to cause division so that eventually, all give up their divides because it has caused countless suffering to everyone. The me and the mine will always be in conflict at some level with the you and the yours. But if I see that all people, including my own family or nation and other nations, are as equally important, then all children will be safe, including ours. Promote division and you're sacrificing your own for the sake of an idea.

The two and seventy creeds and sects in the world do not really exist: I swear by almighty god that all creeds and scetcs, Tis I.

Edited by Traveller

1 hour ago, Traveller said:

Not sure it's the same as the EU came together without war

ef.jpg.d6182eb1b9e3a486ca80d91c7c8256ee.jpg

Whether the above image is true or not, most people thought the EU would just be about trade. Nobody voted for an EU that would try and force demographic change on us as far as I'm aware. I guess what I'm saying is that even if it didn't come about from war, it's still waging war on European people. It's not like they care about minorities either as they openly say that they want rid of white people as they think minorities are easier to rule over. Why should any sane person support white erasure and the enslavement of minorities?

Obviously they wrap it up in a friendly sounding way like it's for the good of humanity.

Do people honestly think these people are going to give up being tribal themselves though? No, it will be a world with an uprooted slave race and some elite clique. Diversity will be a thing of the past.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Do people honestly think these people are going to give up being tribal themselves though? No, it will be a world with an uprooted slave race and some elite clique. Diversity will be a thing of the past.

It's what you and I do or don't that matters here though, isn't it? We are not serious because all the issues are, apparently, over there and not within our own skins. Can we not see our own part in the created divisions? What x, y or z does or says is secondary to ending this infatuation with self interest in each of us and the mess that entails, inwardly and outwardly.

@Traveller I think you and me have very different worldviews. I am not someone that seeks to transcend the self or nature. I see tribes in this world fighting for their own culture and beliefs and I see many of ''us'' (Europeans) doing the reverse, thinking that we have transcended it all. But look where it has brought us today after decades of thinking we're above it all.

It's about community and culture, and if you don't protect your own you get overrun by the next tribe. At least the Jews understand this and besides the Israelis whom don't hide the fact, many Jews are underhanded and shrewd about it. It's what they've learned to do.