Why are people afraid of the FACTS about Jewish Leaders and Oligarchs

"Fear of the Jews" is a tactic they use to cover up their disgraceful behavior and actions in every country they have settled over the centuries. They are a deplorable people. The same goes for their anti-semitism line. All scare tactics to hide their crimes.

There are no reasons to fear jews. They are a pathetic bunch.

25 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Lol rip, that ought to sting a bit

Yet again Jewish news articles blow british ones out of the water. They have so much interesting content.

Goldstein also agreed to forfeit $1 million, pay $2.5 million in restitution and continue cooperating with investigators. He is scheduled to be sentenced Oct. 19.

Also another indication of Qualcomm funding Israeli technocracy, run by RAD group and Zohar Zisapel (telecomms)

The employees deducted the fake donations from their taxes, and Goldstein kept the corporate donations for himself. One firm was identified in the plea agreement as a San Diego-based telecommunications company, an apparent reference to Qualcomm Inc.

2 hours ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Wow, I found this fucking gem and it is crazy. Rabbi Yisroel Goldstein addresses the UN. Just watch, narration is not needed.

I made it through about 90 seconds, then 'sleep mode' kicked in. My guess is that he didn't really say very much, as in anything meaningful. Just 20 minutes of victimhood.

Edited by numnuts

8 minutes ago, numnuts said:

I made it through about 90 seconds, then 'sleep mode' kicked in. My guess is that he didn't really say very much, as in anything meaningful. Just 20 minutes of victimhood.

No he does, he cries about the moshiac coming and asking the UN to implement the 7 noahide laws. Genuinely quite funny and disturbing.

• Like 1

Matt Heimbach Disavows White Nationalism, Comes Out as a Communist and Calls for Poor People to Get More Vaccines
http://www.renegadetribune.com/matt-heimbach-disavows-white-nationalism-comes-out-as-a-communist-and-calls-for-poor-people-to-get-more-vaccines/

'Now Heimbach has dropped any pretenses of being a National Bolshevik and is just a straight up Bolshevik.'

Fucking NazBols man. Imagine my shock.

Saw on RT today that Antifa launched a counter protest against the anti-lockdown protestors in germany

Now from a logical point of view this makes no sense because if antifa were opposed to the anti-lockdown protests because they believed in the covid narratives then surely antifa wouldn't want to group together in tightly packed groups for fear of catching and spreading the virus? So clearly antifa is not worried about a contagious virus!

Antifa has sabbatean-jewish roots and it is not so much an anti-fascist group as a pro-communist one but if they say they are 'pro-communist' then they can be critiqued on their political position whereas if they say they are against fascists then they can't be disputed because who isn't against fascists?

I mean i'm against fascism but i'm also against the lockdowns so antifa would be against me even though i'm against fascism because their key driver is not really anti-fascism but rather pro-communism as they are AUTHORITARIANS

Black lives matter use the same semantic trick because no one is going to argue that black lives don't matter but really when you dig down into the origins of the group we find that they are pro-communist. So if they just called themselves 'the communism for black people' group then their actions and views could be critiqued but they avoid that by masking their views behind a faux-moral crusade just as antifa do

It's really sneaky and i think it says a lot about the psychology of those people.

So anyway we see the general public beginning to really oppose the draconian lockdowns and suddenly the deep state unleash their pro-communist, antifa, rent-a-mob attack dogs onto the public...

Wave of protests: Antifa marches against ‘Nazi’ Covid sceptics in Berlin, amid demos decrying pandemic restrictions (VIDEOS)

https://www.rt.com/news/507389-berlin-germany-covid-protests-video/

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Saw on RT today that Antifa launched a counter protest against the anti-lockdown protestors in germany

"If I tell them that there are powerful people oppressing us to defend their own interest, they'll call me a progressive, a liberal, and a reformer. If I tell them who those people are they will call me a nazi, a bigot, or a fascist."

Antifa never call out the ethno state, with religious racial Nazi marriage laws, that dont actually recognise gay couples.

Like everything they talk about when it comes to their idea of fascism is right there.

Yet they constantly scream racist, anti semite Nazis....

They are backed by billionaires, yet claim they are anti capitalist.

Same with the Zero Covid Corbynistas, supporting big pharma, calling for working class to lose their jobs, but ignoring the billionaire Jews making record profits..coz they preaching wokeness for profit.

The left are corporatist to the max, which as Mussolini would say is the true definition of fascism. Mussolini was also originally a Marxist.

Mussolini & Hitler were both leftist authoritarian or statist.

Hitler was surrounded by leftist Jews all his life, no coincidence.

Is very difficult to discuss this truth with 99% of the population.

As they are all stuck on the left right farmyard or Jewality as I would say.

There is only freedom vs slavery.

Im not saying anarchy would not follow the same path or worse back to a feudal society with corporate monopolies.

I dont know the solution, but in the mad house you cant even reason about it, as the majority dont realise they are a slave.

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

"If I tell them that there are powerful people oppressing us to defend their own interest, they'll call me a progressive, a liberal, and a reformer. If I tell them who those people are they will call me a nazi, a bigot, or a fascist."

They are constantly deflecting and projecting

They accuse those who expose them of 'hate' when it is in fact THEM who are the ones harbouring a desire to harm and who are driven by hatred towards those they would harm

They accuse people of being 'fascists' and 'nazis' which is comical to me because i'm against all forms of centralised power so when i hear authoritarian-lefties throwing accusations of authoritarianism at others i find that level of irony to be absurd

They aren't against 'powerful people'...they are funded by them! No their war is against other portions of the working class who they perceive to be 'deplorables' because they aren't deviant, occult, druggy little cunts like antifa and instead want to have solid jobs and raise families with some dignity and decent values

If a demoralized nation wanted to restore their pride, and crackdown on internationalists so they can take back their destiny, would it not look like this?

external-content.duckduckgo_com.jpg.a199654f22b581528284b66678afd32e.jpg

Not saying people should support it, but if we started turning on these internationlists that are working in lockstep, I'm sure we would be called nazis or fascists. That's why I have kind of come to terms with the fact that I will be killed or enslaved, because nobody will challenge the elites for fear of being like moustache man or Gaddafi. We're trapped in a mental prison.

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

How will you defend your crops without collectivizing?

The nazis made an appeal to peoples anger but does that bring out the best in people?

I prefer an appeal to peoples decency

I work on the assumption that the bulk of people are decent people who just want to live their lives, work a fair days work for a fair reward and raise their families in a safe and respectful environment

I believe that if enough people are equipped with knowledge then the bulk will always act decently and therefore not be swept along in the schemes of the psychopaths

The problem is when the bulk of people are not equipped with truth because then they are able to be manipulated by the psychopaths

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

Just now, Macnamara said:

The nazis made an appeal to peoples anger but does that bring out the best in people?

I prefer an appeal to peoples decency

If the hidden hand was saying years before the war that Germany must perish, don't you think the Germans had a right to be angry?

Not saying Adolf's actions were right, I'm talking about the German people. I would be angry if the Bolsheviks were trying to take over too.