Why are people afraid of the FACTS about Jewish Leaders and Oligarchs

10 hours ago, numnuts said:

I am still feeling horrified by the content of this video. In the real world, you would have seen anti-terrorist personnel storming through the windows, so as to round up this dastardly mob. In the warped reality we are currently inhabiting, it is this dastardly mob who are feigning to be good and righteous, while the masonic mass media laps it all up. Every U.K. citizen needs to watch this video and soon.

That's partly why I started this thread Numnuts.  Sadly many Jews (but not all) will agree with the past President

of the British Board of Jewish Deputies, (who represent the Jewish Community in the UK). That past President asked for Jeremy Corbyn to be killed, because of his anit Zionist stance.  Is Corbyn controlled opposition. Maybe. But maybe not because he is now silenced, taking away the whip. I would never vote for Corbyn because of his pro LGBTQ stance, his opportunity to reform the disproportionately Jewish money system, (Rothschild et al) which when he was a mere MP he endorsed, but when he became leader he ignored and I don't trust the man.

That said, the police should have gone after the ex President of the Board of deputies for "hate speech".

But of course "hate speech" imo is a Jewish invention, to protect the tribe about the lies of the Holohoax.

Edited by Golden Retriever

2 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Is Corbyn controlled opposition. Maybe. But maybe not because he is now silenced, taking away the whip.

I have never thought he was controlled opposition. Then again, I mean that in the 'Starmer v Johnson' sense. Perhaps 'moulded opposition' might be a better term for him? He was under constant pressure to water down his values. It must have been damn hard for him.     

2 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

That said, the police should have gone after the ex President of the Board of deputies for "hate speech".

Not just him; the chairwoman was equally complicit and guilty. I assumed this meeting was held in August of this year or around then, in between lockdowns, and in some sort of bubble. However, I now see that the video was posted on Youtube in May 2019.

I would really like to know if it was ever reported to the police? Stuff like this is a win/win for us. The police either take action or, if they don't, they are literally saying this sort of conduct is acceptable. Like it or not, they are setting a precedent. No ifs, buts or maybes. Furthermore, do you know if David Icke ever posted this video on his news page? He should be telling everyone to post it on any mainstream forum they are a member of. The video speaks for itself!       

On 11/19/2020 at 11:31 AM, numnuts said:

P.S. Look, the Palestinians stopped firing rockets into Israel because of the Coronavirus! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Palestinian_rocket_attacks_on_Israel_in_2020

I made a bit of a joke out of this, as it really was laughable. However, on reflection, it is quite concerning. Use the grey matter folks. What are we being told here? 

https://youtu.be/1nlD-2VKU40?t=227

https://youtu.be/9h4WuVLsqkw?t=42

Edited by numnuts

23 minutes ago, numnuts said:

would really like to know if it was ever reported to the police? Stuff like this is a win/win for us. The police either take action or, if they don't, they are literally saying this sort of conduct is acceptable. Like it or not, they are setting a precedent. No ifs, buts or maybes. Furthermore, do you know if David Icke ever posted this video on his news page? He should be telling everyone to post it on any mainstream forum they are a member of. The video speaks for itself!    

Even if it had been reported to the Masonic Police, do you really think they would have brought charges

against their own?

Just now, Golden Retriever said:

Even if it had been reported to the Masonic Police, do you really think they would have brought charges against their own?

You are missing the point. To expose a tyrant, then catch them behaving like a tyrant in public. We have caught some tyrants red-handed here. If it is on record that this was officially reported to the police, then it matters not a jot whether they press charges or not. If they press charges, which they should do, then we win. If they don't press charges, then they can't credibly clamp down on other folks for saying far less offensive things, which means we still win. A bar has been set.

14 minutes ago, numnuts said:

You are missing the point. To expose a tyrant, then catch them behaving like a tyrant in public. We have caught some tyrants red-handed here. If it is on record that this was officially reported to the police, then it matters not a jot whether they press charges or not. If they press charges, which they should do, then we win. If they don't press charges, then they can't credibly clamp down on other folks for saying far less offensive things, which means we still win. A bar has been set.

I disagree. The Masonic police State supporting Jews would have protected him, making excuses such as demtentia etc, like the Jewish paedohile Lord Greville Janner.  I'm surprised you think otherwise..

Edited by Golden Retriever

19 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

I disagree. The Masonic police State supporting Jews would have protected him, making excuses such as dementia etc, like the Jewish paedohile Lord Greville Janner.  I'm surprised you think otherwise..

The chairwoman too? Protected or not, public perception counts. For example, I think the premature 'deaths' of Janner and Brittan did open some eyes, especially as it was predicted by a few. To win, you have to play the game.

Also on that note: 

https://www.chabad.org/kabbalah/article_cdo/aid/380524/jewish/Terror-in-Our-Time.htm

Here, at the End of Days, after Israel has already settled on the land of Israel [!], in the future, the peoples of the world will gather together to conquer Jerusalem. Then will gather together to conquer the land of Israel from the Jews Gog, the President of 

(the country) Meshek [meaning Market] and Tuval from the lands of the North and West who are uncircumcised and called Edom.

Disgusting...

Edited by FVCK BILLY G4TES

53 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Also on that note: 

https://www.chabad.org/kabbalah/article_cdo/aid/380524/jewish/Terror-in-Our-Time.htm

Here, at the End of Days, after Israel has already settled on the land of Israel [!], in the future, the peoples of the world will gather together to conquer Jerusalem. Then will gather together to conquer the land of Israel from the Jews Gog, the President of 

(the country) Meshek [meaning Market] and Tuval from the lands of the North and West who are uncircumcised and called Edom.

Disgusting...

Edom is modern Jewry.

Look into it. 

7 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Do you mean the sabbatean frankists that people talk about? Genuinely don't know what your referring to.

(If this isn't your argument then please correct me)

The sabbatean frankist and sabbatai zevi angle is something I looked into briefly but admittedly I don't know much about.

My personal opinion is that judaism by it's very nature is satanic in it's doctrine and has major satanist elements. (Circumcision, blood drinking, animal and baby sacrifice to Moloch, the scapegoat rituals, crucifixion, a plan to take over the world written in their books etc).

Everyone who David Icke talks about satanic (Savile, Phillip, the Queen, Charles) they're jewish and have family members buried there. 

I also found this article and it is absolute gold. Doesn't prove it 100% but the moshiac could be the royal baby.

https://www.chabadnaples.com/templates/articlecco_cdo/aid/2285310/jewish/Could-the-Royal-Baby-be-a-Real-Jewish-Prince.htm

Could the Royal Baby be a real Jewish Prince?  It's possible!

Mazel Tov! After much anticipation, at 4:24 p.m. in London on July 22, the Duchess of Cambridge gave birth. The Royal bundle is an 8lbs. 6oz. son, future King — and perhaps a real Jewish Prince.

For those of you who haven’t heard, according to lawyer Alan Dershowitz, Kate’s mother, Carol, is the daughter of Ronald and Dorothy Goldsmith (whose parents, he claims, were also Jews). The Jewish line may thicken with hubby Wills. It’s been speculated that the late Princess Diana’s mother, Frances Shand Kydd, was born a Rothschild. If that weren’t enough, the London Daily Mail reported that Diana is actually the biological daughter of Sir James Goldschmidt, also a Jew.

Royal ancestry-mavens consider all this hearsay, but between William and Kate, chances are some Jewish blood runs through the bluish.

In fact, the new heir was born in a "Jewish" wing of St. Mary’s hospital. A Sephardic Jew, Frank Charles Lindo, paid for the wing in 1937! He must be shepping some nakhes!

From the day it was announced that the royal couple was expecting, reporters, photographers, and people on the street went wild! How ironic, I thought. In an atmosphere of zero or low population growth, where having more than 1.5 (I’m not a statistician) children are often met with frowns from those who count carbon footprints, this arrival was met with a fervor rivaling the coming of the Messiah.

True, the babe will insure the family business continues for at least the next few generations and, according to Jewish Law, this is critical. In Jewish tradition, we have tremendous respect for government and authority. In the Talmud, Rabbi Chanina teaches: "Pray for the security of the government, for were it not for the fear of its authority, a man would swallow his neighbor alive." As a child growing up in England, I can still recall special blessings for the royal family, for to have the utmost respect for royalty allows one to recognize the ultimate kingship in this world.

And the people are feeling it. One man who waited outside St. Mary’s hospital for 12 days, said: "We’ve got a lovely married couple and baby will make three — and they will be a family."

King Solomon, who was called "the wisest of all men" for a reason, used the analogy of a threefold cord: "Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken." He reminds us that a one-strand cord is weak by itself, a two-strand cord is stronger, and a three-strand rope is stronger than either. Children, create a threefold cord.

Except savile but here's some stuff on him:

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk/jimmy-savile-came-to-my-batmitzvah-1.28748

Jimmy Savile came to my batmitzvah

Savile was born and raised as a Roman Catholic, but once described himself as “the most Jewish Catholic you will ever meet”, and raised money for several Jewish charities. He died aged 84 in October last year.

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk/jimmy-savile-admitted-he-was-crooked-in-interview-before-his-death-1.37197

33 minutes ago, WanderingMinds said:

And what of the Jewish people who are damaged by their own communities, through human experimentation, who is there to help them? I know of a few Jewish people who became outcasts for speaking out against "the establishment'. Not all Jewish people are part of the syndicate.

Are all Italians members of the mafia? No, of course not. Yet organized crime does exist in every culture. Whether it's the Russian mob sometimes referred to as Bratva, the Chinese Triads, or Japanese Yakuza. To some extent every community has their own version, including the Jewish community.

Love them all, and pray for them all. Again easier said than done.

Even though the Jews are at the top of the list for many conspiracy theorists, could it be that another group or groups of people not tied by ethnicity are behind the world's troubles? 

It seems that both Jews and Gentiles are part of this ancient satanic Network. So, who are the members of the synagogue of satan and who aren't? Maybe it's best we don't know. Fear God alone, try not to judge anyone, and with a sincere heart try to forgive everyone, love and pray for the world.

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on us sinners. 

My point is that Judaism and satanism are very similar in doctrine. Don't even need to be evangelical to believe what Jesus said about the SoS but my point is that Judaism and satanism are remarkably similar in many ways and a vast amount of satanists are jewish.

All those trump supporters talk about the satanists whilst bowing to the ones that Jesus warned of in scripture. Then they proceeded to destroy him and continue to destroy the christian faith by converting old testament, Christian zionists to be their shabbos goys who bow to the Jewish faith.

John 8:41-59
New King James Version

"You do the deeds of your father.”

Then they said to Him, “We were not born of fornication; we have one Father—God.”

Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and came from God; nor have I come of Myself, but He sent Me. Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word. You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you shall do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it. But because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me. Which of you convicts Me of sin? And if I tell the truth, why do you not believe Me? He who is of God hears God’s words; therefore you do not hear, because you are not of God.”

On 11/14/2020 at 3:45 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

@FVCK BILLY G4TES

After looking into this over the last few years, the main questions I have are:

If Hitler wasn't controlled opposition, how was he able to run for President while not being a German citizen and having a prison record on him? Why was he released from prison so quickly, after just 9 months? How was he able to write Mein Kampf, a book of several hundred pages, in such a short period of time?

He might have been controlled, the only question is to which extent Hitler himself realized it for me.

He was used as an excuse to wage a holy war on Germany.

LOL @WanderingMinds. Trying to tame people on here? Telling the Christians to be good boys and girls? We've been red pilled about this topic. It's too late, pal. 🤣

The Jews control the mainstream media, Hollywood, politics, humanities' departments. They are the original Wokesters. They were the first group to demand there be no debate about them for it would be ''hate speech''. Now Jews are again instrumental in helping other groups get there too. The Jews are deeply afraid of the white men, they are hyper-conscious and paranoid.

Edited by Firebird
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, Firebird said:

LOL @WanderingMinds. Trying to tame people on here? Telling the Christians to be good boys and girls? We've been red pilled about this topic. It's too late, pal. 🤣

The Jews control the mainstream media, Hollywood, politics, humanities' departments. They are the original Wokesters. They were the first group to demand there be no debate about them for it would be ''hate speech''. Now Jews are again instrumental in helping other groups get there too. The Jews are deeply afraid of the white men, they are hyper-conscious and paranoid.

Not even mentioning the ashkenazi rat who has been slithering around the whitehouse for decades - Heinz Kissinger. He also helped put Mao in power and has worked on the NWO project for so long now.

• Thanks 1