Why are people afraid of the FACTS about Jewish Leaders and Oligarchs

27 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Kurt was disillusioned after WW1 and dissatisfied with the instability of the Weimar Republic, so it doesn't seem that strange.

Edit: Unless it's the "Stein" part that you're talking about, but that's not an immediate red flag for me. Even the German military included 150,000 Jews. Mostly Jews that fought in WW1 I believe as they felt that they could be trusted.

I got it from here. Trust CJB as you wish (he is/was jewish I believe) but he has a lot of information on this subject. His studies of the kabbalah and his outlook on it slots a lot of pieces into place for me, made me understand the transgender agenda and the general belief system that jewish books have and how they implement it into the non-jewish world.

Links:

David Irving Dr Heinrich Brüning's Dislike of the German Jews: 

http://www.fpp.co.uk/History/General/BrueningMS.html

Bankhaus J. H. Stein: 

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bankhaus_J._H._Stein#Zeit_des_Nationalsozialismus

Kurt von Schröder Wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Baron_von_Schröder

Kurt von Schröder Nuremberg transcript:

https://ghdi.ghi-dc.org/sub_document.cfm?document_id=3941

Edited by FVCK BILLY G4TES
  • Like 1

@FVCK BILLY G4TES

After looking into this over the last few years, the main questions I have are:

If Hitler wasn't controlled opposition, how was he able to run for President while not being a German citizen and having a prison record on him? Why was he released from prison so quickly, after just 9 months? How was he able to write Mein Kampf, a book of several hundred pages, in such a short period of time?

He might have been controlled, the only question is to which extent Hitler himself realized it for me.

3 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

@FVCK BILLY G4TES

After looking into this over the last few years, the main questions I have are:

If Hitler wasn't controlled opposition, how was he able to run for President while not being a German citizen and having a prison record on him? Why was he released from prison so quickly, after just 9 months? How was he able to write Mein Kampf, a book of several hundred pages, in such a short period of time?

He might have been controlled, the only question is to which extent Hitler himself realized it for me.

True, just a lot of things that irk me about the whole thing that I can't get out of my mind, would like your opinion.

Hjalmar  Schacht (1877-1970) -- Reichsbank president 1923-1930, 1933-1939; Reich Economics Minister 1934-1937; Reich Plenipotentiary-General for War Economy 1935-1937; Reich Minister without Portfolio 1937-1943 -- was also a freemason. He was a member of the Lodge Zur Freundschaft, under the jurisdiction of the Grand Lodge of Prussia. (Denslow, William R., 10,000 Famous Freemasons, Macoy Publishing, Richmond [VA]: 1961, vol. 4, p. 105).

Now I know Hitler banned freemasonry in Germany but why would he then have the minister of economics and head of the Reichbank be a mason? 

I know he had beef with Schlacht because he tried to assassinate Hitler but he bans masonry whilst having a mason fund your economy? Doesn't add up for me.

The Enabling Act (Ermächtigungsgesetz in German) was passed by Germany's parliament (the Reichstag) on March 23, 1933. Using the Act, on January 8, 1934, the German Ministry of the Interior ordered the disbandment of Freemasonry, and confiscation of the property of all Lodges;

Hitler knew that masonry was infiltrated by world Jewry yet he had one in a high position of power? 

It just smells dodgy to be honest.

Here's what he said in his book:

The Nazis claimed that high-degree Masons were willing members of the Jewish conspiracy and that Freemasonry was one of the causes of Germany's defeat in World War I.[14] In Mein Kampf, Adolf Hitler wrote that Freemasonry has succumbed to the Jews and has become an excellent instrument to fight for their aims and to use their strings to pull the upper strata of society into their designs. He continued, "The general pacifistic paralysis of the national instinct of self-preservation begun by Freemasonry" is then transmitted to the masses of society by the press.

So, the thread title finally got changed, so as to better reflect the reality of the situation. This is a good thing in my opinion. I have complained before, about such generalisations on this forum, but I didn't have the energy spare to do so again.

Bottom line, it is an organised, criminal mafia we are dealing with. I highly doubt that you will find many of them in a synagogue very often, though there will be a racial connection. I call them the Israeli mafia, who very obviously rely on the Federal Reserve for the bulk of their influence on the global stage, and their home base is in Tel Aviv. I don't think that folks are afraid of facts. I think that they are afraid of using generalisations and I don't blame them either, especially in this case. 

P.S. And yes, freemasonry is either in cahoots with them, as the junior partner, or it has become completely subordinate to them.

Edited by numnuts

5 minutes ago, numnuts said:

So, the thread title finally got changed, so as to better reflect the reality of the situation. This is a good thing in my opinion. I have complained before, about such generalisations on this forum, but I didn't have the energy spare to do so again.

Bottom line, it is an organised, criminal mafia we are dealing with. I highly doubt that you will find many of them in a synagogue very often, though there will be a racial connection. I call them the Israeli mafia, who very obviously rely on the Federal Reserve for the bulk of their influence on the global stage, and their home base is in Tel Aviv. I don't think that folks are afraid of facts. I think that they are afraid of using generalisations and I don't blame them either, especially in this case. 

P.S. And yes, freemasonry is either in cahoots with them, as the junior partner, or it has become completely subordinate to them.

I think you're partly right however the supremacist doctrine in Judaism is a core feature in all this. Torah, Talmud etc they all have the chosenite belief system and they interpret this in a way which means they feel they are superior. That's the key to it because even your local rabbi believes this, it is melted into the fabric of the religion meaning that they can and have united jews with that belief system. 

They believe they will unite all Jews from the diaspora in Israel so it is a point that has to be made. Of course some people in positions of power use Jews as a shield but many ordinary Jews believe all this too.

How can I have respect for people who advocate for my own enslavement? Doesn't make sense...

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, numnuts said:

So, the thread title finally got changed,

It's a shame I wasn't informed by any Moderator, as I started the thread. Not good practice imo.

@Basket Case

@Grumpy Owl

@screamingeagle

Sadly it's a fact the majority (but not all) of ordinary British Jews support any Israeli Government

and the illegal building of even more Jewish settlements on Palestinian land.

Check out the British Jewish Board of Deputies who represent British Jewry.

https://www.bod.org.uk/news/

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk/board-president-inundated-with-support-over-annexation-stance-1.499669

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

46 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

True, just a lot of things that irk me about the whole thing that I can't get out of my mind, would like your opinion.

Hjalmar  Schacht (1877-1970) -- Reichsbank president 1923-1930, 1933-1939; Reich Economics Minister 1934-1937; Reich Plenipotentiary-General for War Economy 1935-1937; Reich Minister without Portfolio 1937-1943 -- was also a freemason. He was a member of the Lodge Zur Freundschaft, under the jurisdiction of the Grand Lodge of Prussia. (Denslow, William R., 10,000 Famous Freemasons, Macoy Publishing, Richmond [VA]: 1961, vol. 4, p. 105).

Now I know Hitler banned freemasonry in Germany but why would he then have the minister of economics and head of the Reichbank be a mason? 

I know he had beef with Schlacht because he tried to assassinate Hitler but he bans masonry whilst having a mason fund your economy? Doesn't add up for me.

The Enabling Act (Ermächtigungsgesetz in German) was passed by Germany's parliament (the Reichstag) on March 23, 1933. Using the Act, on January 8, 1934, the German Ministry of the Interior ordered the disbandment of Freemasonry, and confiscation of the property of all Lodges;

Hitler knew that masonry was infiltrated by world Jewry yet he had one in a high position of power? 

It just smells dodgy to be honest.

Dunno, but I remember RT speaking about Hjalmar Schacht here:

http://www.renegadetribune.com/the-lies-of-christopher-bjerknes-part-3/

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

It's a shame I wasn't informed by any Moderator, as I started the thread. Not good practice imo.

Maybe, it wasn't good practice for you to do it to begin with. Maybe, the mods bent over backwards trying not to interfere with free speech. Maybe, you can still say exactly what you want to say, but with more careful use of vocabulary.

I can tell you now that if I was an ordinary 'Jew' just going about my life in some U.K. city; a 'Jew' to me primarily means a practitioner of Judaism by the way, then I would be offended by any thread titled along the lines of 'Facts about Jews'. The worst thing is that such lax vocabulary also plays into the hands of the very people you claim to be exposing. Were you perhaps wronged by a 'Jew' once in your life?    

14 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

I think you're partly right however the supremacist doctrine in Judaism is a core feature in all this. Torah, Talmud etc they all have the chosenite belief system and they interpret this in a way which means they feel they are superior. That's the key to it because even your local rabbi believes this, it is melted into the fabric of the religion meaning that they can and have united jews with that belief system. 

They believe they will unite all Jews from the diaspora in Israel so it is a point that has to be made. Of course some people in positions of power use Jews as a shield but many ordinary Jews believe all this too.

How can I have respect for people who advocate for my own enslavement? Doesn't make sense...

Yes, I am well aware of the 'Chosen Ones' aspect of Judaism, which is a right load of bullshit. However, not all practitioners of Judaism would literally adopt that view as a form of supremacism. More so in Israel, than in the U.K., in my opinion. Furthermore, you just used the term 'many', which may be true to varying extents, but most of the time you come across as meaning 'all'. This is the problem and no one is asking you to respect anyone.  

Edited by numnuts

1 hour ago, numnuts said:

Maybe, it wasn't good practice for you to do it to begin with. Maybe, the mods bent over backwards trying not to interfere with free speech. Maybe, you can still say exactly what you want to say, but with more careful use of vocabulary.

I can tell you now that if I was an ordinary 'Jew' just going about my life in some U.K. city; a 'Jew' to me primarily means a practitioner of Judaism by the way, then I would be offended by any thread titled along the lines of 'Facts about Jews'. The worst thing is that such lax vocabulary also plays into the hands of the very people you claim to be exposing. Were you perhaps wronged by a 'Jew' once in your life?    

Yes, I am well aware of the 'Chosen Ones' aspect of Judaism, which is a right load of bullshit. However, not all practitioners of Judaism would literally adopt that view as a form of supremacism. More so in Israel, than in the U.K., in my opinion. Furthermore, you just used the term 'many', which may be true to varying extents, but most of the time you come across as meaning 'all'. This is the problem and no one is asking you to respect anyone.  

Jews were expelled from countries in the past for good reasons (spain case in point)

Slavery in Spain can be traced to the times of the Greeks, Phoenicians and Romans. In the 9th century the Muslim Moorish rulers and local Jewish merchants traded in Spanish and Eastern European Christian slaves

The fact that people like yourself can't even say Jew without putting it in quotations shows to me that people are afraid of telling the truth about this religion or even uttering their name. 

I'm questioning the doctrine itself, in Judaism and the Torah they interpret the meanings literal whereas Christianity is more allegory and parable.

I also question the people who follow the religion because as a White, Christian European who dares question them they hate me without prejudice and as they say in their books, they think we are spawn of the three spheres of Satan and they must destroy our culture, faith and ultimately lives.

According to the book "Jewish Fundamentalism in Israel" by Israel Shahak the Lubavitcher Rebbe allegedly said in the 1965 book "Gatherings of Conversations" (Probably mean "Likkutei Sichot"):

"Two contrary types of soul exist, a non-Jewish soul comes from three satanic spheres, while the Jewish soul stems from holiness"

• Like 1

2 hours ago, numnuts said:

Perhaps it would be good practice on your part to read my OP and the video I linked with it.

The Video is  called  "Why Are People Afraid Of The Facts About Jews". It's not called "Why are People Afraid of the Facts About Jewish Leaders/Jewish Oligarchs", although it does include information about Supremacist Jews too.

I haven't been "wronged" by Jewish people. Why do you say that?

2 hours ago, numnuts said:

I can tell you now that if I was an ordinary 'Jew' just going about my life in some U.K. city; a 'Jew' to me primarily means a practitioner of Judaism by the way, then I would be offended by any thread titled along the lines of 'Facts about Jews'.

Then we get into the age old debate of what is a Jew.

This Comedian was brought up as an Orthodox Jew, has dropped the religion, but still considers

himself racially Jewish.

He´s honest about Hollywood. From 1 minute, 30 seconds

“I guess every movie is a Jewish movie” That flew over everyone’s head

Report: Pompeo Expected to Announce Process for Labeling Groups Anti-Semitic

U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo is expected to announce a process for labeling groups, including NGOs, as anti-Semitic, but without naming any names—at least for the moment.

Politico first reported the development on Wednesday.

The move would be a compromise, although Pompeo “could still change his mind and hold off on an announcement,” according to the outlet, citing three people familiar with the matter.

A U.S. State Department spokesperson declined to comment to Politico.

Late last month, Politico reported that Pompeo had been considering naming several prominent international NGOs, including Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch and Oxfam as anti-Semitic. Those groups don’t take U.S. taxpayer funding, but such designations would mean that the United States doesn’t support these groups and would call on foreign governments to follow suit.

However, the possibility of naming these groups caused pushback from some State Department officials, lawmakers and others, including the Anti-Defamation League.

Those in favor of designating groups as anti-Semitic say the three human-rights organizations support the anti-Israel BDS movement, even though Oxfam claims their organization does not. Human Rights Watch and Amnesty International have stated that they don’t have a stance on BDS.

https://www.jewishpress.com/news/us-news/report-pompeo-expected-to-announce-process-for-labeling-groups-anti-semitic/2020/11/14/

• Like 1

The star of remphan as mentioned in the bible:

Acts 7:43

You have taken up the tabernacle of Moloch and the star of your god Remphan, the idols you made to worship. Therefore I will send you into exile' beyond Babylon.

Jesus wasn't lying when he talked about the SoS...

star-of-remphan-666.jpg

Edited by FVCK BILLY G4TES

On 11/11/2020 at 3:08 PM, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

You seem to know much more about masonry than I do so I have a question.

Is the Protocols of the Elders of Zion accurate when it says that masonry was infiltrated by world jewry? 

Great post by the way, very good information on there.

Infiltrated by? lol you mean created by.

Freemasonary comes from the kabbalah

• Like 1

In haunted Salem, a Jewish church founder preaches the art of ‘Satanic’ social change

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.timesofisrael.com/in-haunted-salem-a-jewish-church-founder-preaches-the-art-of-satanic-social-change/amp/

The false accusations that have been thrown at Jews historically are similar to what some people say about Satanism,” said Jarry, mentioning accusations of blood libel and — more recently — fabricated allegations that Israel perpetrates genocide against Palestinian children.

I see it like Buddhism,” said Jarry. “Satanism is something that can co-exist with being a Jew,” he said.

The Church of Satan was founded by Jewish-born Anton LaVey in 1966. Known in his heyday as “the black pope,” LaVey seeded “grotto” churches around the country, and Hollywood figures including Sammy Davis Jr. joined the church. (Davis had converted to Judaism in 1961.)

Disgusting... lies and more lies. Not the whole article just grabbed some juicy bits.

"No blood libel goys nothing to see here"

https://www.chabad.org/parshah/article_cdo/aid/4372130/jewish/The-Tragic-History-of-Molech-Child-Sacrifice.htm

In biblical times there were numerous false gods that were popular in the ancient pagan societies, and, at times, among the Jewish people as well. Throughout the Tanach, there are many references to a rite named Molech, which involved passing children through fire, with many warnings from G‑d to not observe it.

This piece appeared in the telegraph newspaper recently which is interesting because it claims that Q anon people are discussing a conspiracy in which: ''the world is run by a secret cabal of Jewish Satan-worshipping cannibal paedophiles who hold trafficked child sex slaves in a network of secret tunnels below Washington DC.''

article here: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/books/authors/literary-origins-qanon-holy-grail-illuminati-innocent-english/

Well lets discuss that a little but first lets pause to consider that it was the 'conspiracy theorists' that were telling the world about jimmy savilles pedophilia and about jeffrey epsteins pedophilia LONG before those then became mainstream news stories. So writers like that telegraph one were completely absent on these major stories which we broke for them YEARS ago but which they ignored

Then there was the dossier handed to home secretary Leon Brittan documenting high level pedophilia which was then 'lost' along with the haute de lagarenne investigation that saw the police detective in charge taken off the case when he began to uncover evidence. We could go on and on eg the franklin affair and the dutreux scandal but lets leave that there for now.

The telegraph writer mentions that q anon people are discussing the templars which was interesting because the piece came out right after i'd discussed the rex deus bloodlines in this thread. I'd like to mention that i have NEVER followed any Q anon stuff and have always been highly wary of it. he then goes on to mention the book 'holy blood, holy grail' which i have read as well as dan brown whose work i have NEVER read.

he also mentions robert anton wilsons illuminatus trilogy which also felt a little pointed because i had just mentioned that in the coronavirus thread! However i wasn't citing from that series but rather mentioning wilsons concept of 'reality tunnels'. other than discussing his concept of reality tunnels i was in no way citing his work as an authority on anything!

from memory i think wilson was arguing that there was no central conspiracy a little like umberto eco but rather a kind of generalised chaos. I wonder if he'd say that today as we watch all the freemasonic run governments impose a synchronised lockdown?

Anyway as we ponder the photos of boris and jacob rothschild and boris at the wailing wall in jerusalem in my post above lets consider again the knights templar.

Freemasonic author manley P hall describes the templars as 'ceremonial magicians' and i would agree. I would say they are qabalists and that qabalah is what lies at the core of freemasonry. I would also say that the rothschild cabal are SABBATEAN-FRANKISTS and that their core doctrine is the supremacist LURIANIC KABBALAH

So what is it that sabbateans are doing? Due to the dark flip side of the kabbalistic tree of life they have their own twisted religious belief system of pursuing holiness through sin. This involves the deliberate breaking of taboos. In India there are sadhus who sneak into cemetaries at night and eat flesh as part of a taboo breaking ritual. the black magician aleister crowley also encouraged his followers to break taboos such as sleeping with animals and making sculptures out of their own feaces. His book 'magic in theory and practice' describes the sacrifice of children and the woke left have been caught a number of times making arguments for incest and the lowering of the legal age for sex to allow pedophilia

So when we look at all this we begin to see a picture emerge and that is what 'conspiracy theorists' are exploring and anyone who has been paying attention will have seen vast amounts of evidence accruing although sadly the last two forums have been wiped off the internet which will no doubt be the fate of this forum too

Edited by Macnamara