Why are people afraid of the FACTS about Jewish Leaders and Oligarchs

Accusatory sweeping generalizations(stereotyping/profiling) are an attempt to destroy the individual, encouraging them to seek safety in a grouping in opposition to the accuser. Jew-haters are the synogogue of satan't best friend. You can bet they've got fake "jew-haters" and fake "white supremacists" online scaring people away from info that threatens them.

It doesn't matter how they identify themselves, it's more or less meaningless anyways, what matters is what they're doing. By their fruits you can know them, criminality and psychopathy is universal in this world. Predators and parasites are natural to this world.  Anyone that has an ego is corrupt to the degree that they identify with it and listen to it's counsel. It's a false-self. Insane.

This world is not of Divine origin.

It's a counterfeit.

This world doesn't exist at all in Reality.

The Truth Sets Us Free.

The first and second Leutcher report, shitting all over the holocaust narrative.

Yes i'm going there... i'll die on my shield if I have to.

Amazing work by Mr Leutcher and his team, the historical implications are remarkable yet people are bombarded with so much propaganda that any mention of this topic to any normie on earth and people start pearl clutching.

As David Icke says "I'm looking for the truth, not a round of applause".

First

https://www.bitchute.com/video/FzaeGerEZ0Ji/

Second

https://www.bitchute.com/video/CTlh1T7CzMAX/

Edited by FVCK BILLY G4TES
  • Like 1

Also on that note of what is called the "holocaust"

Most people know this by now, that Jews worked with the Nazi's via the Transfer Agreement. Here's the synopsis for that:

The Transfer Agreement: The Dramatic Story of the Pact Between the Third Reich and Jewish Palestine is a book written by author Edwin Black, documenting the transfer agreement between Zionist organizations and Nazi Germany to transfer a number of Jews and their assets to Palestine.

I watched a KNM video where a Nazi Board Game was vaguely mentioned, it stuck out in my mind and by some divine intervention it came back to me and I decided to look it up. Pair this with the Transfer Agreement, the red cross, the Leutcher reports etc and it shows further damning evidence as to what the "Jewish problem" really was.

Its from the holocaust library btw so expect kvetching...

https://www.wienerlibrary.co.uk/Juden-Raus

Juden Raus

The Wiener Holocaust Library holds two copies of what has been called “history’s most infamous board game.”

Juden Raus was developed by the company Günther and Co in Dresden during the Third Reich. Using crude antisemitic stereotypes and imagery, the game was very much in keeping with the fascist ideas propagated at the time. The game’s themes reflect racial hatred, forced deportations, and confiscation of Jewish property.

The board shows a walled town, through which players move to round up Jews and deposit them outside the city walls, where a slogan reads “Auf nach Palästina!” (English: “Off to Palestine!”) The winner is the first to remove six people. Described in promotional material as an “up-to-date and outstandingly jolly party game for grown-ups and children,” this game is a reflection of the ideals of the Nazi state.

• Like 2

The 'conspiracy' arena has been discussing for many, many decades the issue of a clique of bankers in wall street who are behind the private banks that make up the federal reserve which is a partnership between a banking cartel and the US government

Those bankers are essentially a group of inter-married families that include: the rothschilds, the rockefellers, the schiffs, the warburgs, the lehmans, the israel moses seifs, the oppenheimers, the kuhns, the loebs and the harrimans etc

People like george soros or JP Morgan were/are really just bagmen of that group of  people who are so inter-related now that they are essentially one large crime family

Professor Sutton detailed, in a series of books, the role those people played in the creation of the bolsheviks, then in the rise of the nazi war machine (which they helped build up) and therefore in the resultant carnage that the creation of those two collectivist groups wrought over europe and beyond

Jacob Schiff also funded the modernisation of the japanese military which then clashed with russia and later went on to clash with the US at pearl harbour

They have also built up communist china and put mao into power and then the 8 'immortals' who took over from him. Their families run china to this day and have turned china into a technocratic testbed for all of the banking cliques technologies of control such as facial recognition, concentration camps (for people like the uighars) and social credit scores

Those bankers are also the people behind big oil and the oil wars in the middle east. The people behind the top 4 banks also own the top 4 oil companies.

They also created the state of israel when the rothschilds as heads of the british zionist federation made an agreement with arthur balfour, the british foreign secretary, for the british to hand over palestine in return for the use of the cabals media in the US to turn american public opinion against the germans

So the question is whether this is all true? Because if it is true then clearly this clique of people are behind many of the catastrophes of history. Of course i have only scratched the surface here and we could go on to discuss the current covid crisis and other problems like the cyclical banking crises such as the credit crunch in 2008 which saw the biggest transferal of public money into private hands in history through the government bailouts o

f corrupt banks leaving the western public to face 'austerity'.

Clearly their crimes are innumerable and they control the central banks of all countries through the bank of international settlements in basel, switzerland

But should we call this group 'jews'? What i would say they are is sabbatean-frankists which is a sub group of judaism that has been accused of being heretics by the rest of judaism.

They are, at their core, occultists who use lurianic kabbalah which is a supremacist doctrine that believes that they should pro-actively fulfill their own prophecy of gaining total control over all of humanity when their messiah arrives and they build the third temple. I would suggest that their messiah is artificial intelligence which big tech in israel and silicon valley is working so hard to create because that AI is to sit at the centre of the 'smart grid' known as the 'internet of things' where all electrical appliances are inter-connected and inter-communicating through a wifi 'cloud' created by 5G

I suggest the covid vaccine contains nanotechnology that will make YOU part of their internet of things to make you their helpless slave.

This clique is part of a wider sabbatean community across the world out of which the knights templar grew nearly a thousand years ago. Out of templarism grew freemasonry which is at its core an occult, magical order using kabbalah and that is why so many british politicians, media people, military etc are agents of the conspiracy: because they are integrated into the freemasonic lodge which at the top is controlled by the sabbatean cult and is not working for the british people but rather working to subjugate the british people and ALL people around the world

Edited by Macnamara

So how powerful is this hidden government of sabbatean-freemasonry?

Well lets consider that they have the power to take the UK and US into wars. For example the scottish MP Tam Dalyell said he believed there was a jewish cabal including peter mandelson and levy around tony blair pushing him to take us into a war in iraq.

The british weapons inspector Dr David Kelly who was obviously a man of courage and integrity DID HIS JOB and told the public that the dodgy dossier that the government was using to justify war by claiming the iraqis had 'weapons of mass destruction' that could be deployed against europe in 45 minutes was a sexed up student paper and was not correct

After that the journalist who had interview kelly who was the head of the BBC at the time was fired from his job. The BBC is just the media wing of the british establishment so clearly internal strings were pulled to sack gilligan. Those internal strings would have been the freemasonic shadow government

Dr kelly was then found dead in a woods near his home which the coroner claimed was suicide but which medical doctors have since claimed was not.

Now you could blame kellys murder on outside agents like mossad but you can't blame mossad for the internal workings of the BBC. No this was clearly an inside job by the british establishment. the same british establishment that covered for jimmy savilles perversions for decades and in fact gave him the keys to broadsmoor prison for the criminally insane!

So that's how powerful they are. They can control who occupies key gatekeeper positions within the media, government, military etc and they can murder honest british civil servants in the public spotlight and get away with it scot free

Remember the british GCHQ mathematician who was seconded to MI6 who was then found in a locked holdall in his own flat with the key to the lock underneath his body? What the shadow government do in those situations is blame the 'russians' when they want to cover their own tracks.

All these key figures pushing the alarmist and incorrect covid projections such as the computer modelling of the imperial college will all be FREEMASONS carrying out the freemasonic agenda NOT acting in the best interests of the british people. They don't work for the british people, they work for the global freemasonic hierarchy which answers to higher ups such as the rothschilds.

If you look at this clip below you can see a gathering of freemasons including the head of english freemasonry which is the duke of kent who is one of the royal family showing that the royals are integrated into the freemasonic hierarchy. The scale of this celebration taking place behind closed doors gives an insight into a hidden world. A world hidden away from the public where powerful people including bankers, judges, police, journalists, politicians etc all rub shoulders outside of democratic oversight in the freemasonic lodge

You were not invited to that party just as you are not consulted on government policy because they don;t really believe in democracy. They believe they rule you from the shadows; note the eye in the triangle which of course also appears on the dollar bill:

Now consider the chilling effect it has on british civil servants when they see people like Dr Kelly or Gareth Williams are murdered in such a public way and yet no justice is served

And you think these people can't orchestrate a plandemic using more dodgy dossiers? They most definately can

You can create a computer model to tell you anything. I could create a computer model that could say that I should be the king of britain but would you take that result seriously? Science is supposed to be based on empirical observation NOT on computer modelling which is not a reflection of reality itself and yet these people are still being listened to despite being wrong time and time again

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 5

20 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

So how powerful is this hidden government of sabbatean-freemasonry?

Well lets consider that they have the power to take the UK and US into wars. For example the scottish MP Tam Dalyell said he believed there was a jewish cabal including peter mandelson and levy around tony blair pushing him to take us into a war in iraq.

The british weapons inspector Dr David Kelly who was obviously a man of courage and integrity DID HIS JOB and told the public that the dodgy dossier that the government was using to justify war by claiming the iraqis had 'weapons of mass destruction' that could be deployed against europe in 45 minutes was a sexed up student paper and was not correct

After that the journalist who had interview kelly who was the head of the BBC at the time was fired from his job. The BBC is just the media wing of the british establishment so clearly internal strings were pulled to sack gilligan. Those internal strings would have been the freemasonic shadow government

Dr kelly was then found dead in a woods near his home which the coroner claimed was suicide but which medical doctors have since claimed was not.

Now you could blame kellys murder on outside agents like mossad but you can't blame mossad for the internal workings of the BBC. No this was clearly an inside job by the british establishment. the same british establishment that covered for jimmy savilles perversions for decades and in fact gave him the keys to broadsmoor prison for the criminally insane!

So that's how powerful they are. They can control who occupies key gatekeeper positions within the media, government, military etc and they can murder honest british civil servants in the public spotlight and get away with it scot free

Remember the british GCHQ mathematician who was seconded to MI6 who was then found in a locked holdall in his own flat with the key to the lock underneath his body? What the shadow government do in those situations is blame the 'russians' when they want to cover their own tracks.

All these key figures pushing the alarmist and incorrect covid projections such as the computer modelling of the imperial college will all be FREEMASONS carrying out the freemasonic agenda NOT acting in the best interests of the british people. They don't work for the british people, they work for the global freemasonic hierarchy which answers to higher ups such as the rothschilds.

If you look at this clip below you can see a gathering of freemasons including the head of english freemasonry which is the duke of kent who is one of the royal family showing that the royals are integrated into the freemasonic hierarchy. The scale of this celebration taking place behind closed doors gives an insight into a hidden world. A world hidden away from the public where powerful people including bankers, judges, police, journalists, politicians etc all rub shoulders outside of democratic oversight in the freemasonic lodge

You were not invited to that party just as you are not consulted on government policy because they don;t really believe in democracy. They believe they rule you from the shadows; note the eye in the triangle which of course also appears on the dollar bill:

Now consider the chilling effect it has on british civil servants when they see people like Dr Kelly or Gareth Williams are murdered in such a public way and yet no justice is served

And you think these people can't orchestrate a plandemic using more dodgy dossiers? They most definately can

You can create a computer model to tell you anything. I could create a computer model that could say that I should be the king of britain but would you take that result seriously? Science is supposed to be based on empirical observation NOT on computer modelling which is not a reflection of reality itself and yet these people are still being listened to despite being wrong time and time again

You seem to know much more about masonry than I do so I have a question.

Is the Protocols of the Elders of Zion accurate when it says that masonry was infiltrated by world jewry? 

Great post by the way, very good information on there.

44 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

You seem to know much more about masonry than I do so I have a question.

Is the Protocols of the Elders of Zion accurate when it says that masonry was infiltrated by world jewry? 

Great post by the way, very good information on there.

So rather than assert anything here, let me lay out a few pieces of the puzzle that I think are significant...

The protocols are often said to be a hoax that were in a novel. But when you read them through it becomes clear that someone, somewhere is indeed following those protocols

So the 'conspiracy theory' then becomes that it is 'jews' following those protocols. One interesting historical document of antiquity is the 'war of the sons of light with the sons of darkness'. This document essentially lays out a blueprint to destroy the enemies of zion and create an empire and it contains such passages as:

XI

'Rejoice greatly o zion''

&

XII

''...and his brethren the priests and the Levites, and all their elders of the order with him; and they shall bless in their places the god of israel and all his faithful works, and his indignation which he has directed against belial and all his spirits of his lot. ''

Included in there is a reference to 'zion' & 'elders' which is interesting and the text clearly shows that the idea of fighting for domination had existed for a long time within certain communities

So what i believe is that when the temple was destroyed in 70AD the priest caste fled to various jewish trading colonies around the mediterranean sea such as ephesus and marseille in the south of france where we then see the stories of the grail and catharism emerge.

I believe those bloodlines intermarried with frankish nobility and eventually became the royal bloodlines of europe. I believe that out of that network came the knights templar who then went to jerusalem after the first crusade had placed it into christian hands. I believe that network orchestrated the crusades. The three templar knights then requested permission from the king of jerusalem to set up their HQ on temple mount where they began to dig. I believe that they knew what they were looking for because they were descendants of people who had buried something there centuries before and that the knowledge of those caches was passed down within their families

It's been usual practise throughout history that during times of invasion people bury their valuables under ground so that they can travel light when they escape with the hope that they can return and reclaim their things at a later date once the danger has passed.

Many centuries later and a detachment of royal engineers was in jerusalem from the british army and they dug into temple mount to explore the templar excavations. The story of the templars on temple mount had been passed down in freemasonic ritual but has been removed. The soldiers found templar artifacts such as a stirrup and sword pommel and those artifacts were held in the private collection of a scottish templar historian brydon who has passed away in recent years. sadly i never got to meet him but i've spoken to people who have. i don't know where the templar artifacts are now.

The officer leading that dig was Warren who became the chief commissioner of the london police in charge of the jack the ripper murders which were likely carried out as part of an occult ritual.

He was also one of the founding members of the quatuor coronati research lodge and other members had ties to key people in the new age movement that i would argue grew out of freemasonry as part of what has been termed the 'aquarian conspiracy'

So going back to the templars....When they were ejected from france the french king raided their vault in paris and found no gold there. Legend has it the gold was shipped out of the templar port in larochelle and taken to scotland where robert the bruce had seized power with the help of the templar network.

The lodge number '0' known as the 'mother lodge' is in scotland at kilwinning where an abbey had been built and that lodge dates to the 1100's around the time that templarism was developing.

Some people incorrectly date the conception of freemasonry from the 1700's when the grand lodges were set up but clearly there were older lodges some of which were informal. I know of ones that pre-date the 1700's.

When the jacobites were in exile in france they declared that their freemasonry was descended from templarism. But freemasons themselves trace their order back to nimrod

So perhaps more than focussing on the exact origins of freemasonry or templarism the more useful thing to do would be to go to what is at the core of these orders which is kabbalistic magic and consider the origins of that?

Edited by Macnamara
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

So rather than assert anything here, let me lay out a few pieces of the puzzle that I think are significant...

The protocols are often said to be a hoax that were in a novel. But when you read them through it becomes clear that someone, somewhere is indeed following those protocols

So the 'conspiracy theory' then becomes that it is 'jews' following those protocols. One interesting historical document of antiquity is the 'war of the sons of light with the sons of darkness'. This document essentially lays out a blueprint to destroy the enemies of zion and create an empire and it contains such passages as:

XI

'Rejoice greatly o zion''

&

XII

''...and his brethren the priests and the Levites, and all their elders of the order with him; and they shall bless in their places the god of israel and all his faithful works, and his indignation which he has directed against belial and all his spirits of his lot. ''

Included in there is a reference to 'zion' & 'elders' which is interesting and the text clearly shows that the idea of fighting for domination had existed for a long time within certain communities

So what i believe is that when the temple was destroyed in 70AD the priest caste fled to various jewish trading colonies around the mediterranean sea such as ephesus and marseille in the south of france where we then see the stories of the grail and catharism emerge.

I believe those bloodlines intermarried with frankish nobility and eventually became the royal bloodlines of europe. I believe that out of that network came the knights templar who then went to jerusalem after the first crusade had placed it into christian hands. I believe that network orchestrated the crusades. The three templar knights then requested permission from the king of jerusalem to set up their HQ on temple mount where they began to dig. I believe that they knew what they were looking for because they were descendants of people who had buried something there centuries before and that the knowledge of those caches was passed down within their families

It's been usual practise throughout history that during times of invasion people bury their valuables under ground so that they can travel light when they escape with the hope that they can return and reclaim their things at a later date once the danger has passed.

Many centuries later and a detachment of royal engineers was in jerusalem from the british army and they dug into temple mount to explore the templar excavations. The story of the templars on temple mount had been passed down in freemasonic ritual but has been removed. The soldiers found templar artifacts such as a stirrup and sword pommel and those artifacts were held in the private collection of a scottish templar historian brydon who has passed away in recent years. sadly i never got to meet him but i've spoken to people who have. i don't know where the templar artifacts are now.

The officer leading that dig was Warren who became the chief commissioner of the london police in charge of the jack the ripper murders which were likely carried out as part of an occult ritual.

He was also one of the founding members of the quatuor coronati research lodge and other members had ties to key people in the new age movement that i would argue grew out of freemasonry as part of what has been termed the 'aquarian conspiracy'

So going back to the templars....When they were ejected from france the french king raided their vault in paris and found no gold there. Legend has it the gold was shipped out of the templar port in larochelle and taken to scotland where robert the bruce had seized power with the help of the templar network.

The lodge number '0' known as the 'mother lodge' is in scotland at kilwinning where an abbey had been built and that lodge dates to the 1100's around the time that templarism was developing.

Some people incorrectly date the conception of freemasonry from the 1700's when the grand lodges were set up by clearly there were older lodges some of which were informal. I know of ones that pre-date the 1700's.

When the jacobites were in exile in france they declared that their freemasonry was descended from templarism. But freemasons themselves trace their order back to nimrod

So perhaps more than focussing on the exact origins of freemasonry or templarism the more useful thing to do would be to go to what is at the core of these orders which is kabbalistic magic and consider the origins of that?

Okay so I need to learn about the knights Templar clearly because that is fascinating. I say it all the time and it's obviously rhetorical but why did I never learn this in school? Boggles my mind that we live in a world where knowledge is held by gatekeepers and the only way to learn about the origins of the world today is to dig into a rabbit hole whilst the normie population calls you mad for doing so.

God forbid we want to learn something right?

Minor tangent but you get what I mean.

Would the origins of kabbalah be associated with Egyptian bloodlines maybe? I know that those at the top of the control system believe they are extra-terrestrial in descent, could that be it's origin? They clearly know something we don't otherwise they wouldn't stash their artefacts and alleged UFO crashes (if you believe those, i'm still on the fence due to psy-ops).

Great post, heard about the templars before but I didn't know to what extent they are involved because it is rarely mentioned, maybe I just look in the wrong places.

19 minutes ago, White_Raven said:

What did american congressman James Traficant say before his dead:

I remember him saying that the official figures of the amount of US taxpayer money paid to israel each year of approx $3 BILLION wasn;t actually correct and that when you factored in a whole bunch of other things it was actually tens of billions

But lets consider another drain which is the leaking of technology from silicon valley to israel as part of the talpiot programme

1 hour ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Okay so I need to learn about the knights Templar clearly because that is fascinating.

The templars ARE fascinating and are, i would argue, a key piece of the conspiracy puzzle. If you think about it they were the worlds first trans-national corporation. They also invented the concept of the cheque because when a pilgrim wanted to travel to the holy land it was a perilous journey for example by land they might be attacked by bandits or by sea they may encounter a storm or pirates so they would deposit their gold or silver with a templar branch/preceptory in europe and be given a written cheque and then if they arrived in palestine they could go to the templar branch there and be handed the amount of money written on the cheque

This service wasn't free however and that skirted the christian prohibition on usury ie profitting from loans. The jews had no such reservations about that and that is partly why every european royal would have a jewish ghetto in their city so that they could use the jews as agents for usury. Another reason was because they wanted kabbalah schools

I say it all the time and it's obviously rhetorical but why did I never learn this in school?

Schools are part of the freemasonic control system and are therefore not there to educate you anymore than the 'healthcare' system is there to promote your health!

Boggles my mind that we live in a world where knowledge is held by gatekeepers and the only way to learn about the origins of the world today is to dig into a rabbit hole whilst the normie population calls you mad for doing so.

The trick is not giving a fuck what anyone else thinks about you. I'm clearly eccentric but i'm also clearly sane and I am completely comfortable with that!

God forbid we want to learn something right?

You have to take all aspects of your health and wellbeing into your own hands and exercise personal responsibility because that is the panacea to centralised control which demands dependancy of you

If you look up the dictionary definition of slavery it says it is being a helpless victim of a dominating force. So being helplessly dependent on a central power is enslavement

Would the origins of kabbalah be associated with Egyptian bloodlines maybe?

Or does it go back further? If you read those passages i cut and pasted in this thread earlier on from the book 'terrorism and the illuminati' you'll find that there was always a massive jewish colony in egypt and also the grand lodge of cairo out of which various movements came such as the islamic brotherhood and also the assassins as their founder passed through that lodge

I know that those at the top of the control system believe they are extra-terrestrial in descent, could that be it's origin? They clearly know something we don't otherwise they wouldn't stash their artefacts and alleged UFO crashes (if you believe those, i'm still on the fence due to psy-ops).

I would be inclined to say 'inter-dimensional' rather than 'extra-terrestrial'

People all around the world have been looking at beings from the otherworld in art for centuries but never really grasping what they are looking at. For example you could take a stroll through the louvre and see this:

th?id=OIP.HqNaUiqjfn44Z4mmowi7lgAAAA%26p

Great post, heard about the templars before but I didn't know to what extent they are involved because it is rarely mentioned, maybe I just look in the wrong places.

The city of london banking district contains within it the old templar HQ now known as 'the temple' law courts. The 'city' is its own legal enclave with its own police force. The british police cannot investigate fraud in the city without the signed permission of the secretary of state and the city has its own agent who sits in the house of commons and observes all goings on there.

Its symbol includes the templar flag and the templars were the major bankers of their day. I'd argue that the templars never really disappeared but rather rebranded themselves and also joined with the knights of malta

th?id=OIP.DPOPQ6BsETZiOUsjzlPa2gHaKC%26p

Edited by Macnamara
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

I remember him saying that the official figures of the amount of US taxpayer money paid to israel each year of approx $3 BILLION wasn;t actually correct and that when you factored in a whole bunch of other things it was actually tens of billions

This is what Obama sent to Israel as Military Aid.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/14/world/middleeast/israel-benjamin-netanyahu-military-aid.html

I want to see this happy taxpayers with their big houses and gardens and full fridges who consent on this fraud.

I got it!

Edited by White_Raven
  • Like 2

Haha, it still comes down to this ; the ego-matrix=false "reality". Projected. "They" want to control our projections. We either project with ego= miscreation, or Truth(Love)= Creation.

If any one is guilty, all are guilty. No exceptions.

If any one is innocent, all are innocent. No exceptions.

All Is One. No exceptions.

The Innocence of God's Creation is Eternal. Can never be stolen or lost.

Except in a fantasy with no real consequence or effect. Untruth. Unreality. Nothing and nowhere, illusion/delusion.

Christ proved this. He/It saw through it.

Edited by novymir

2 minutes ago, novymir said:

Haha, it still comes down to this ; the ego-matrix=false "reality". Projected. "They" want to control our projections. We either project with ego= miscreation, or Truth(Love)= Creation.

If any one is guilty, all are guilty. No exceptions.

If any one is innocent, all are innocent. No exceptions.

All Is One. No exceptions.

The Innocence of God's Creation is Eternal. Can never be stolen or lost.

Except in a fantasy with no real consequence or effect. Untruth. Unreality. Nothing and nowhere, illusion/delusion.

Christ proved this. He saw through it.

i would say that you are in danger of falling into the trap laid by the aquarian conspiracy which is one where you simply ignore all the bad things in the world because according to the new age religion it is 'negative'

But i believe that the bad things must be faced as part of shadow work

Its the not facing upto reality that has got us into this mess in the first place and you are advocating that we simply do more of the same thing that got us here

One of the originators of the new age religion was fabian socialist annie besant and her brother in law was walter besant who was one of the founding members of the quatuor coronati freemasonic lodge i mentioned in a post above

Edited by Macnamara

3 hours ago, Macnamara said:

The three templar knights then requested permission from the king of jerusalem to set up their HQ on temple mount where they began to dig. I believe that they knew what they were looking for because they were descendants of people who had buried something there centuries before and that the knowledge of those caches was passed down within their families

EDIT: That should say 9 templars....doh!

A fellowship of nine....the rex deus bloodlines

5 hours ago, Macnamara said:

i would say that you are in danger of falling into the trap laid by the aquarian conspiracy which is one where you simply ignore all the bad things in the world because according to the new age religion it is 'negative'

But i believe that the bad things must be faced as part of shadow work

Its the not facing upto reality that has got us into this mess in the first place and you are advocating that we simply do more of the same thing that got us here

One of the originators of the new age religion was fabian socialist annie besant and her brother in law was walter besant who was one of the founding members of the quatuor coronati freemasonic lodge i mentioned in a post above

It's all projection. I have experience with "evil", not afraid of it. If one does enough work with the "shadow" then you learn it's a fiction. I'm advocating taking responsibility of our projections and the system of belief(The Matrix) that they are sourced from. Yin-yang is a false construct. It's ALL DARK.

I guarantee you, the "evil" and it's believers, the perpetrators, most definitely do not want their bogus claim of "reality" invalidated. Why? Because then they and it ends.

33 minutes ago, novymir said:

It's ALL DARK.

well that sounds like something a sabbatean might say!

its funny that everytime we speak about what the cabal are upto someone like you pops up and tells us to stop talking about it because we are all one and therefore everything the rothschild cabal do is actually our fault

the only people that plays into the hands of  is the cabal and funnily enough i don't see you spending your time trolling them...

• Basket Case changed the title to Why are people afraid of the FACTS about Jewish Leaders and Oligarchs
13 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Found something that I think everyone should look at. 

Kurt von Schroeder of J. H. Stein Bank pushes Hitler as chancellor 1933

here's the link to prove i'm not bullshitting

https://www.newspapers.com/clip/5253330/kurt-von-schroeder-of-j-h-stein-bank/

img.jpeg

Kurt was disillusioned after WW1 and dissatisfied with the instability of the Weimar Republic, so it doesn't seem that strange.

Edit: Unless it's the "Stein" part that you're talking about, but that's not an immediate red flag for me. Even the German military included 150,000 Jews. Mostly Jews that fought in WW1 I believe as they felt that they could be trusted.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld