The facts of life

Jikwan

You sitting in the corner of the playground unwrapping your chocolate bar. The big boy walks up

Gimme that i want it

What can he do about it?

One fast kick to your ribs you crying already

Gimme it

He 5 years older than you, youre nervous couldnt stand up if you wanted to

You pick it up off the floor and hand it over

Facts of life

If some person, some party makes a demand of you....you calculate yours and the oppositions recources before you make a move

If theres not much difference and especially you see youre much stronger you can resist. Thats wisdom

The king, he sends his troops into the village...they tell them they must give 50% more wheat in taxes

Villagers already weak and malnourished dont give the extra

Soldiers kill 20 villagers in 5 minutes

They give up the wheat

Your opposition calculates your recourses first before making a move

You have no recourses they can and will do anything they want to you

Whoever is the strongest dominates

Thats it

Take a look at yourself and the people of your country and see what youve got. Make your calculations

I learnt early doors as a woman physically I was always much weaker. However I then found a teacher of jeet kune do Kali. Including wing chun and escrima (philipino stick fighting). Several years of training and I'm confident I could stand up for myself in most situations. Strength isn't everything. Speed cunning agility using other's strength back against them.  Disarming. Weaponry. Being able to assess a situation quickly and react..change course...chameleon out of the limelight.  Remove yourself. Know when to attack and when to hide. There's more to it than he's bigger than me. I intend to join my local shooting range soon too and get a hunting licence (uk). 

Edited by kj35
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, kj35 said:

I learnt early doors as a woman physically I was always much weaker. However I then found a teacher of jeet kune do Kali. Including wing chun and escrima (philipino stick fighting). Several years of training and I'm confident I could stand up for myself in most situations. Strength isn't everything. Speed cunning agility using other's strength back against them.  Disarming. Weaponry. Being able to assess a situation quickly and react..change course...chameleon out of the limelight.  Remove yourself. Know when to attack and when to hide. There's more to it than he's bigger than me. I intend to join my local shooting range soon too and get a hunting licence (uk). 

Kudos to you for learning to stand up for yourself. I just want to add, to win a fight, fighting techniques, and even weapons are not enough to win. What you need is the will to hurt your opponent, and the willingness to get hurt yourself. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Jikwan said:

You sitting in the corner of the playground unwrapping your chocolate bar. The big boy walks up

Gimme that i want it

What can he do about it?

One fast kick to your ribs you crying already

Gimme it

He 5 years older than you, youre nervous couldnt stand up if you wanted to

You pick it up off the floor and hand it over

Facts of life

If some person, some party makes a demand of you....you calculate yours and the oppositions recources before you make a move

If theres not much difference and especially you see youre much stronger you can resist. Thats wisdom

The king, he sends his troops into the village...they tell them they must give 50% more wheat in taxes

Villagers already weak and malnourished dont give the extra

Soldiers kill 20 villagers in 5 minutes

They give up the wheat

Your opposition calculates your recourses first before making a move

You have no recourses they can and will do anything they want to you

Whoever is the strongest dominates

Thats it

Take a look at yourself and the people of your country and see what youve got. Make your calculations

No! while your on the ground you kick the bully as hard as you can in the side of the knee, the pain is so severe he falls to the ground you then get a few kicks into the face and any other soft and squishy parts of the body you can get up and leave him in a pool of his own blood.

you did have steel toecap shows on didn't you? I did as a kid and anyone who fucked with me regretted it no matter there size or age.

Reminds me of a vid i watched of a jock in the US bullying a little weedy kid throwing his book to the ground and laughing to his mates. turns out the weedy kit is a martial arts expert, one flying kick to the head and the jock is KO'd the kid then calmly picks his books up leaving the jock unconscious on the floor.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Lord Humungus said:

Kudos to you for learning to stand up for yourself. I just want to add, to win a fight, fighting techniques, and even weapons are not enough to win. What you need is the will to hurt your opponent, and the willingness to get hurt yourself. 

EXACTLY.  

And the NWO is leaving us NOTHING to lose.

Edited by kj35

16 minutes ago, Lord Humungus said:

The exercise of sparring in boxing makes you overcome your fear to get hurt, and it makes you enjoy fighting  

The adrenalin takes over. I've broken quite a few bones and now can no longer spar. But the muscle memory is still there Also injured from a separate car crash too. But the doctors believe my recovery from that is down to how fit i was before . They currently have no idea how I'm walking. To the untrained eye you would not spot the difference.

And again. If I needed to..I could and I would go down fighting. And that's when Brazilian jujitsu kicks in :-)

Edited by kj35

13 minutes ago, kj35 said:

The adrenalin takes over. I've broken quite a few bones and now can no longer spar. But the muscle memory is still there Also injured from a separate car crash too. But the doctors believe my recovery from that is down to how fit i was before . They currently have no idea how I'm walking. To the untrained eye you would not spot the difference.

If you have sparred before you know you can give and take pain, that will stay with you. I just get a little slower and short of breath when I don't exercise. 

1 minute ago, Lord Humungus said:

If you have sparred before you know you can give and take pain, that will stay with you. I just get a little slower and short of breath when I don't exercise. 

They are leaving us with nothing to lose. Only one side that's dangerous for. 

Got to say i admire your fighting spirit. I have read so many reports of whole societies been razed to the ground because they were extremely the pacifist type. A civilization in ancient india was excavated and they found absolutely no trace of fighting weapons....found plenty of everything else but no remains of self defense

When neibouring tribes know you as pacifist they will sack and plunder.

They have taken our weapons away and used our tax money to build huge armies right in front of our eyes. The police, soldiers special forces will do as theyre told or else lose their well paid jobs and face unemployment and a life living on the streets

The army and police wouldnt turn on their own people!!!

They did exactly that in stalins soviet union, in maos china polpots cambodia

People no different now....same as people in the days of old

Even there is 1000% proof that this virus is a big lie they will still use it as an excuse to lock the whole world down. They will destroy the world economy, make food so scarce that billions starve. Those few that are left will live in smart cities imprisoned in their small rooms

To get to that point they must be brutal to the extreme.....they have to be brutal to counter those that oppose them. Of course there will be opposition just like there was in stalin and maos day.

The gulags and detention centres were full up, corpses on the street

Edited by Jikwan

6 hours ago, Jikwan said:

Make your calculations

Ishiguro said, "I will read to you from the Hugakure. The title means hidden among leaves. It explains the classic code of ethics for the samurai. The way of the samurai is death. In a fifty-fifty life-or-death crisis, simply approach the crisis, prepared to die if necessary. There is nothing complicated about it. Merely brace yourself and proceed. One who fails in a mission and chooses to continue living will be despised as a coward and a bungler. To be a perfect samurai, you must prepare yourself for death morning and evening, day in, day out. Hell is to live in uneventful times when you have no choice except to wait for valor."

David Morrell - Brotherhood of the Rose

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, lake said:

Ishiguro said, "I will read to you from the Hugakure. The title means hidden among leaves. It explains the classic code of ethics for the samurai. The way of the samurai is death. In a fifty-fifty life-or-death crisis, simply approach the crisis, prepared to die if necessary. There is nothing complicated about it. Merely brace yourself and proceed. One who fails in a mission and chooses to continue living will be despised as a coward and a bungler. To be a perfect samurai, you must prepare yourself for death morning and evening, day in, day out. Hell is to live in uneventful times when you have no choice except to wait for valor."

David Morrell - Brotherhood of the Rose

That teaching applies to samurai. The masses are not samurai. They want no problem with the world, extremely disinclined to fight anyone

It takes a long time to train and condition an unwilling ordinary man. We dont have much time left

Edited by Jikwan

9 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

The masses are not samurai. They want no problem with the world, extremely disinclined to fight anyone

Agreed, but it is only through lack of knowledge that they are such.

On 10/5/2020 at 4:13 PM, lake said:

"Power is itself a simulacrum, learn this. That you won't die is the secret they keep from you. How could they dominate you if you were not to be scared at all? But they made a mistake, Norea, for though it is true that desire is also an instrument of power, they forgot desire easily turn into will, the Will to Know."

2 minutes ago, lake said:

Agreed, but it is only through lack of knowledge that they are such.

Absolutely. But to see clearly, to know the reality of "death" takes decades to realize

You stating truths exactly the same way as the buddha when he said if you want nirvana you can have it in just 7 days

You only need to be mindfull 24hrs a day for 7 days is all. Just that

Pretty tall order

16 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

The facts of life are that people have to eat

Its like gilad atzon has said the working class often don't rebel because they are too busy working

Exactly. No time to rebel. Rebellion cannot be part time. Well, something that they can do part time is protests, sign a few petitions and thats about it. They cant afford to take weeks and months off living paycheck

To paycheck, savings diminishing

The masses have no money. Without money not much is possible