Rockefeller question

Ethel

One of my main areas of interest relates to the medical profession. Stuff like mental health, so-called psychiatry, big pharma, and also medical abuse. I recently purchased a book called 'Circumcision: The Hidden Trauma' by a guy called Ronald Goldman. The premise of the book is that circumcision is harmful in the sense that it harms babies and traumatizes them. Some writers, such as Jeanice Barcelo, believe that this is a deliberate thing on the part of the NWO.

You can imagine my surprise when scanning the acknowledgments section of the book and the name Laurance Rockefeller came up. I quickly searched his name, and sure enough, he is a member of the Rockefeller family.

So I'm kind of curious now. The author states he is 'thankful' to this guy, but doesn't state why. Why would one of the Rockefellers be involved with a guy who speaks out against the traumatisation of babies? I know about their 'philanthropy' and the smokescreen that it is. I am in the loop.

So what's the deal? Has his involvement been perfunctory? Can that family sometimes involve themselves in stuff which actually has value? Or has his involvement been minimal?

Thoughts, anyone?

1 hour ago, Ethel said:

I recently purchased a book called 'Circumcision: The Hidden Trauma' by a guy called Ronald Goldman. The premise of the book is that circumcision is harmful in the sense that it harms babies and traumatizes them. Some writers, such as Jeanice Barcelo, believe that this is a deliberate thing on the part of the NWO.

I'm afraid this disgusting crime takes place under the vatican and their catholic church. The circumcision of a newly born infant under the Catholic faith first sees the foreskin removed in a non-sterile environment, and then as the preist is required to suck the penis to avoid bleeding... Many have contracted herpes from the priest whom conducts the sick practice. Please study it further, it is now banned in many countries.

https://gothamist.com/news/controversial-snip-n-suck-circumcision-consent-form-put-to-vote-today

Edited by kestrel
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Ethel said:

So I'm kind of curious now. The author states he is 'thankful' to this guy, but doesn't state why. Why would one of the Rockefellers be involved with a guy who speaks out against the traumatisation of babies? I know about their 'philanthropy' and the smokescreen that it is. I am in the loop.

So what's the deal? Has his involvement been perfunctory? Can that family sometimes involve themselves in stuff which actually has value? Or has his involvement been minimal?

It's because these very people are victims themselves  .... The Royals are also circumcised ...BY a Rabbi .. no anesthetic here's the link , an article in the telegraph , but it seems to have been removed now ...  https://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/10201882/Circumcision-is-one-of-the-oddities-of-the-Royal-Family.html it said that all royal males are circumcised , as well as the children of the aristocracy ...

This is the start of the traumatization and torture process  elite children have to endure . When born, a Rothchild is fairly normal , like you and I , so they must under go years or torture in an attempt to turn them into evil depraved psychopath's , and it mostly works . It's very basic social conditioning . If you get any dog and beat it everyday , it will soon become a snarling vicious animal .....

So the Rothschild's are victims and  really want to tell the world what's going on , but they can't because their ET controllers would do terrible things to them , all they can do is sneak little hints out now and gain , small cry's for help ... the ET's don't care about that ,they know  no one will read that book. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, oz93666 said:

It's because these very people are victims themselves  .... The Royals are also circumcised ...BY a Rabbi .. no anesthetic here's the link , an article in the telegraph , but it seems to have been removed now ...  https://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/10201882/Circumcision-is-one-of-the-oddities-of-the-Royal-Family.html it said that all royal males are circumcised , as well as the children of the aristocracy ...

This is the start of the traumatization and torture process  elite children have to endure . When born, a Rothchild is fairly normal , like you and I , so they must under go years or torture in an attempt to turn them into evil depraved psychopath's , and it mostly works . It's very basic social conditioning . If you get any dog and beat it everyday , it will soon become a snarling vicious animal .....

So the Rothschild's are victims and  really want to tell the world what's going on , but they can't because their ET controllers would do terrible things to them , all they can do is sneak little hints out now and gain , small cry's for help ... the ET's don't care about that ,they know  no one will read that book. 

I find your explanation comforting. The book has been widely read enough to have amassed a fair number of good reviews here and there, although the book itself does point out that a large percentage of the American general public don't even know the difference between a circumcised and uncircumcised penis. 

Incidentally, I am only two chapters in, and am already shocked to my core. Their arguments in favour of this torture are so utterly ludicrous a circus clown could pick them apart. 

17 hours ago, kestrel said:

I'm afraid this disgusting crime takes place under the vatican and their catholic church. The circumcision of a newly born infant under the Catholic faith first sees the foreskin removed in a non-sterile environment, and then as the preist is required to suck the penis to avoid bleeding... Many have contracted herpes from the priest whom conducts the sick practice. Please study it further, it is now banned in many countries.

https://gothamist.com/news/controversial-snip-n-suck-circumcision-consent-form-put-to-vote-today

Whoa..I had no idea about this!! That's awful!

16 hours ago, oz93666 said:

That's because the royal family are descended from knights templar bloodlines and the templars were kabbalistic, crypto-jewish, ceremonial magicians

18 hours ago, kestrel said:

I'm afraid this disgusting crime takes place under the vatican and their catholic church. The circumcision of a newly born infant under the Catholic faith first sees the foreskin removed in a non-sterile environment, and then as the preist is required to suck the penis to avoid bleeding...

Two more babies stricken with herpes after ritual ultra-orthodox Jewish oral blood sucking circumcision in New York City

• Since 2000 13 known cases of herpes have been contracted from the religious practice
  • Two deaths and two babies suffering brain damage have resulted
  • Department of health warns there being no safe way to perform the ritual that dates back more than 5,000 years

By Nina Golgowski

Published: 23:32, 5 April 2013 | Updated: 08:13, 6 April 2013

Two more babies stricken with herpes after ritual ultra-orthodox Jewish oral blood sucking circumcision in New York City

• Since 2000 13 known cases of herpes have been contracted from the religious practice
  • Department of health warns there being no safe way to perform the ritual that dates back more than 5,000 years

By Nina Golgowski

Two more infants have been infected with a deadly herpes virus in the last three months after undergoing a controversial religious oral circumcision in New York City.

The latest cases bring the count to 13 infants since 2000, two of which suffered brain damage and two died from the virus which can rapidly spread throughout its body.

The ultra-Orthodox Jewish practice of metzitzah b'peh requires a practitioner to orally suck the baby's penis to 'cleanse' the open wound following its circumcision, making them susceptible to the virus.

The department of health says one of the latest infants to contract the virus developed a fever and a lesion on its scrotum, seven days after the procedure. The boy later tested positive for HSV-1. That virus differs from HSV-2, the genital herpes, which is contracted during sexual intercourse.

'A herpes infection in a newborn baby has the risk of leading to severe illness and death,' Jay Varma, deputy commissioner for disease control at the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene told ABC News.

The religious practice that dates back to more than 5,000 years defies warning by the city's department of health which says there is no safe way to perform the oral suction on an open wound.

More modern Jewish practices use a sterile aspiration device to clean the wound or a pipette opposed to the oral sucking.

But some rabbis stand grounded behind the practice, calling it a religious freedom while noting its long history.

In September the department voted to require parents to sign forms consenting to the risks of the practice after the death of two children who contracted the virus through the practice.

The parents of those newly infected boys are said to have not signed those forms.

According to Rabbi David Zwiebel, executive vice president of the Orthodox Jewish organization Agudath Israel of America, two-thirds of boys born in New York City's Hasidic communities are circumcised in the oral suction matter.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2304793/Two-babies-stricken-HERPES-ritual-oral-blood-sucking-circumcision-New-York-City.html

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, Ethel said:

One of my main areas of interest relates to the medical profession. Stuff like mental health, so-called psychiatry, big pharma, and also medical abuse..... the Rockefeller family.

The rockefellers are part of the rothschild-cabal community of sabbatean-jewish families from frankfurt, germany

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 3

To those whom have just found out about the sick crime of snip and suck of newborns during baptisms. We ain't done yet... We will get down to the nitty gritty of the Jesuits, their creation of the first express trusts in history that register every one of you as a legal fiction, and how your birth is registered as a bond. I am compling the last of my research and it will be posted here tomorrow.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, kestrel said:

They are not Catholics

7 hours ago, kestrel said:

To those whom have just found out about the sick crime of snip and suck of newborns during baptisms. We ain't done yet... We will get down to the nitty gritty of the Jesuits, their creation of the first express trusts in history that register every one of you as a legal fiction, and how your birth is registered as a bond. I am compling the last of my research and it will be posted here tomorrow.

Here we are... Enjoy.

On 10/9/2020 at 2:38 AM, kestrel said:

The link you have provided shows a Rabbi abusing a newborn.  What's it got to do with the Catholic Church?

As far as I know Catholics, do not agree with these barbaric practices.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

The link you have provided shows a Rabbi abusing a newborn.  What's it got to do with the Catholic Church?

As far as I know Catholics, do not agree with these barbaric practices.

i think that poster is trying to deflect attention away from the you know whos

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

The Rockefellers are descended from 13th Century French Knights from their own documents.

(Roquefeuille - Fossilised Leaves in Rock - in a specific region in southern France....)

Transactions of the Rockefeller Family – 1905 to 1909

(Demonstrable French Knight Origins from 1250 AD)

Rockefeller Genealogy PDF Document link:

https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2020/01/transactions-of-the-rockefeller-family-association-1905-to-1909-with-genealogy.pdf

Knights Trivia Quiz link (MS Powerpoint) to see how much you really  know about Knights (modern and ancient).

https://pubastrology.files.wordpress.com/2021/10/quiz-knight-part-1-v1.ppsx

• Like 1

On 10/9/2020 at 7:44 PM, Macnamara said:

By Nina Golgowski

By Nina Golgowski

Two more infants have been infected with a deadly herpes virus in the last three months after undergoing a controversial religious oral circumcision in New York City.

The latest cases bring the count to 13 infants since 2000, two of which suffered brain damage and two died from the virus which can rapidly spread throughout its body.

The ultra-Orthodox Jewish practice of metzitzah b'peh requires a practitioner to orally suck the baby's penis to 'cleanse' the open wound following its circumcision, making them susceptible to the virus.

The department of health says one of the latest infants to contract the virus developed a fever and a lesion on its scrotum, seven days after the procedure. The boy later tested positive for HSV-1. That virus differs from HSV-2, the genital herpes, which is contracted during sexual intercourse.

'A herpes infection in a newborn baby has the risk of leading to severe illness and death,' Jay Varma, deputy commissioner for disease control at the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene told ABC News.

The religious practice that dates back to more than 5,000 years defies warning by the city's department of health which says there is no safe way to perform the oral suction on an open wound.

More modern Jewish practices use a sterile aspiration device to clean the wound or a pipette opposed to the oral sucking.

But some rabbis stand grounded behind the practice, calling it a religious freedom while noting its long history.

In September the department voted to require parents to sign forms consenting to the risks of the practice after the death of two children who contracted the virus through the practice.

The parents of those newly infected boys are said to have not signed those forms.

According to Rabbi David Zwiebel, executive vice president of the Orthodox Jewish organization Agudath Israel of America, two-thirds of boys born in New York City's Hasidic communities are circumcised in the oral suction matter.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2304793/Two-babies-stricken-HERPES-ritual-oral-blood-sucking-circumcision-New-York-City.html

I feel the need to point out that the virus stuff is BS.  Herpes is caused by sugar-laced saliva getting in to cracked skin or, as in this case, open wounds caused by unnecessary surgery.  It is not deadly either.  What is deadly is the treatments used on sufferers, e.g. the anti-viral drug acyclovir.  Viruses are a myth.

Edited by scowie

On 10/8/2020 at 8:51 PM, oz93666 said:

I'm a little doubtful of that. They simply teach them that the rest of humanity is inferior and like animals;  their's to be used, abused, exploited, and enslaved.

Every now and then one of them may convert or defect.