Jump to content

David Icke Refuted on Islam Misinfo


Recommended Posts

^^^ That's a new building there ... That Big Ben looking thing ...All those tall building are totally inappropriate they take attention away from the center of worship ... 

 

These people have no idea how to run the biggest on going ritual on the planet  ...

 

The point being made in the video is that the kabba was originally "Rectangle" not a cube .... Well ,Christianity too , was quite a nice religion before it got corrupted! .... Now the Kabba is a cube!  This would be mind influence from the ET's , to get those who made the changes to turn it into a cube. 

Edited by oz93666
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Kaba Kabbala (cube god) Tetragrammaton.

 

Early QBLH (mistranslated as kabbalah) describes a five dimensional hypercube. The tetragrammaton is central to the Hebrew shema, which is four verses before the verse that describes teffilin. The mark of the beast is probably a surrogate for teffilin.

 

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Revelation 13:16

Edited by theo102
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, oz93666 said:

^^^ That's a new building there ... That Big Ben looking thing ...All those tall building are totally inappropriate they take attention away from the center of worship ...

 

Youde think theyde question what that clocktower or false idol is doing there.

 

 

1 hour ago, theo102 said:

The mark of the beast is probably a surrogate for teffilin.

 

Yes the Quantum AI & trans human body.

Link to post
Share on other sites

That still in the first  video above looks like David is an imam calling the faithful to prayers , they bring the hands either side of the head , and call out alla wo akba ... the congregation also make a similar gesture

 

 image26-300x225.jpg 1-flat-vector-illustration-representing-

 

Note  the English writing glyph  of alla  shows the shaft of the erect penis ll  with the testicles either side ...It always comes back to phallus worship 

 

 Also alla is 66! 

 

 

allah-66.jpg

 

 

So 6 is carbon , life

    66 is the phallus ... virile life 

   666 is Man/Beast virile vigorous rampant life 

 

None of that can be bad! 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember the first (and only time) I prayed in a Mosque , I was living in a simple Egyptian  village at the time , on the edge of the desert near the Saquara pyramid complex ... Villagers would often ask me if I was a Muslim , I would always reply with a smile  "a fucker" ... which means "I'm thinking about it" ... One day my Egyptian chums who I was staying with  said it would be good for me to go to morning prayers( rather than my usual habit of walking across the desert and bribing the guards for yoga time in the a pyramid before they were opened for tourists)  , not wishing to be murdered in my bed , I agreed ...

 

It was very surreal , I just followed along and copied everyone else  .  Inside the mosque was fairly bare except for an ornate indentation in the far wall , which everyone focused on and bowed and prayed  to ...

Similar to this picture ... there was no doubt the indentation was in the shape of a giant erect plonker .. It was all about Phallus worship 

 

alla  is a prick ! 

 

I_QOg59faiDm7gz0H0q5TDfoljxDeXu-orpwsfmE

 

So they have got something right , the phallus is the item most deserving of worship   , by both sexes , being the source of all bliss 

All religions have some virtue and express Divine truth  ...  later Islam may have been diverted more into Saturn worship , although I'm not convinced a Cube= Saturn I don't see why it should 

 

pr960103.jpg

Edited by oz93666
Link to post
Share on other sites

One final point  ..See those two pictures above of the hand gestures of the imam and the faithful ? 

 

 looks to me like they reaching out and holding onto the giant Phallus

 

While they cry out ...  Allah hoo akaba   literally " The Errection is Great" 

 

It's always right in people's faces , but they never see it! 

Edited by oz93666
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, oz93666 said:

I remember the first (and only time) I prayed in a Mosque , I was living in a simple Egyptian  village at the time , on the edge of the desert near the Saquara pyramid complex ... Villagers would often ask me if I was a Muslim , I would always reply with a smile  "a fucker" ... which means "I'm thinking about it" ... One day my Egyptian chums who I was staying with  said it would be good for me to go to morning prayers( rather than my usual habit of walking across the desert and bribing the guards for yoga time in the a pyramid before they were opened for tourists)  , not wishing to be murdered in my bed , I agreed ...

 

It was very surreal , I just followed along and copied everyone else  .  Inside the mosque was fairly bare except for an ornate indentation in the far wall , which everyone focused on and bowed and prayed  to ...

Similar to this picture ... there was no doubt the indentation was in the shape of a giant erect plonker .. It was all about Phallus worship 

 

alla  is a prick ! 

 

I_QOg59faiDm7gz0H0q5TDfoljxDeXu-orpwsfmE

 

So they have got something right , the phallus is the item most deserving of worship   , by both sexes , being the source of all bliss 

All religions have some virtue and express Divine truth  ...  later Islam may have been diverted more into Saturn worship , although I'm not convinced a Cube= Saturn I don't see why it should 

 

pr960103.jpg

Actually that's a mihrab which were constructed in the olden days for the sound of the recruiter to be amplified. The mihrab is a part of the culture and not necessary for worship. Additionally, no one would slaughter you in your bed for not being a Muslim.

The pyramids you prayed in were the satanic symbol and not the mosque.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Asrar Rashid said:

Actually that's a mihrab which were constructed in the olden days for the sound of the recruiter to be amplified.

 

Ah ... thanks Asrar , that word has allowed me to find more images , this one pictured below  a hum dinger . So I guess in olden days the imam stood inside the mihrab and called Allah hoo Akaba .. it couldn't be clearer 

 

DS3e0zUW4AAl6Rw.jpg

 

5 minutes ago, Asrar Rashid said:

 no one would slaughter you in your bed for not being a Muslim.

The pyramids you prayed in were the satanic symbol and not the mosque.

 

Yes the villagers also thought the pyramids were not good , wondered what I was doing in them every morning .... they are not a satanic symbol , just an excellent place for Yoga/meditation ... 

I never suggested mosques were satanic ... Phallic worship showed Islam was on track in ' the olden days' ... now it seems corrupted ( like all religions) throwing stones at an obelisk! .... although you do need a stretch of the imagination to see an obelisk as a phallus  ... I would suggest the picture above looks closer to the real thing .

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've just watched those two videos above , very thought provoking ... So it seems Muslims regard the obelisk as the phallus of Satan , he shows his rulership of this world by having these prominently displayed  in  Washington London etc ... and there's one in Mecca and all those who go on pilgrimage there throw stones at it ... rejecting Satan  ...But now (if I understood correctly) the Saudis have built a wall around it ! So the thrown stones now just hit this protecting wall

 

The first video covers the Big Ben towering over the Kaaba ... 

 

In England it's sort of understood jokingly  big ben is like a big prick  ...So were back to the obelisk again ...  not only have the Saudis protected the original obelisk , but they've created a new massive big ben modern obelisk  , towering over the kaaba dominating the site ...

 

I'm not sure what's going on , will have a spiff and meditate on it all 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it's Shiites who throw stones at Obelisks. I've seen YT videos where Shiites in Iran burn carton copies of Obelisks.

 

There's something about those Obelisks. I've seen Obelisks on my travels allover the US, Europe, Middle East, and even in the Far East.

 

o6GwFIm.jpg

Edited by Lord Humungus
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

 

In England it's sort of understood jokingly  big ben is like a big prick  ...So were back to the obelisk again ...  not only have the Saudis protected the original obelisk , but they've created a new massive big ben modern obelisk  , towering over the kaaba dominating the site ...

 

Kind of debunks the ops video saying theres no conspiracy going on here.

 

The temple may have originally been a rectangle, but is now known as a cube. (Kaaba)

The Kaaba was also originally a pagan place of worship.

Ive always wonder what the portal represents, where the meteorite is kept, looks like a pussy to me.

Why worship a "fallen" meteorite anyway..not idol worship?

Similar to the foundation stone in Jerusalem. Almost like they are not telling you the whole story here.

They walk round the Kaaba seven times anti clockwise..

Like the Ashkenazi wrap the Tefillin round their arm seven times.

Its all sex magick agreed.

 

Edited by oddsnsods
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

The Saudi Royals are Donmeh, Mecca is masonic.

 

Kaba Kabbala (cube god) Tetragrammaton. Merkaba..

 

 

bc535a1d76b0efbe8bc49d0f51f0c085.jpg

 

 

Are you aware of theories saying the black cube represents the eye of saturn, and what do you make of that?

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn's_hexagon

 

800px-PIA18274-Saturn-NorthPolarHexagon-

 

800px-PIA20513_-_Basking_in_Light.jpg

Edited by Lord Humungus
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lord Humungus said:

Are you aware of theories saying the black cube represents the eye of saturn, and what do you make of that?

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn's_hexagon

 

The eye is the south pole of Saturn, but yes im aware of the hexagon & its link with these religions & the occult.

Im not sure if the kaaba represents Saturn or our 5 sense reality prison? The clocktower represents Saturn time machine.

 

I wonder why Muslims kiss the black stone meteorite? Surely is idol worship.

Of course they do it coz they are told too, like people wear masks for covidsharia.

 

 

Edited by oddsnsods
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

 

The eye is the south pole of Saturn, but yes im aware of the hexagon & its link with these religions & the occult.

Im not sure if the kaaba represents Saturn or our 5 sense reality prison? The clocktower represents Saturn time machine.

 

I wonder why Muslims kiss the black stone meteorite? Surely is idol worship.

Of course they do it coz they are told too, like people wear masks for covidsharia.

 

 

This "cube" symbology is everywhere in Islam, Judaism, and Christianity. I suspect it has to do with Saturn, but I can't proof this yet.

 

Most religious people haven't got a clue. They just do whatever their pastor/priest/rabbi/imam tells them too.

 

I remember that scene in Midnight Express. I never realized it was the same ritual until now.

Edited by Lord Humungus
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lord Humungus said:

This "cube" symbology is everywhere in Islam, Judaism, and Christianity. I suspect it has to do with Saturn, but I can't proof this yet.

 

it's METATRONS cube. Within it you can see the six pointed star of israel:

 

metatrons-cube-sacred-geometry-vector-13

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...