Boris Covid-19 - "New Jerusalem, Zion" - As Presented at 2012 Zion Olympics, Covid-19 Pantomime Act - New World Order - Noahide Laws

DannyUK

47 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

I like how the media reported this as music fans dying at a music concert in Texas, as if Johnny Cash was strumming away and some folks were taken ill.

This wasn't a concert, this was some seriously twisted dark shit that nobody in the right mind would have anything to do with.

And then WTF was that footage of a stampede earlier in the day with all these crazed kids storming the security at the entrance?

The whole thing reeks.

Yes.

In my opinion as above...

This was a ritual event of ushering in this Metaverse - Transhumanism.

The destruction of the old world and the beginning of the new world 

This is symbolic of releasing hell on earth or pushing humanity towards entering this hell state, a fallen state, subhuman state, a sub reality.

It was a global ritual and even though I would say for sure this is important, I've noticed that for me anyway, this event has been getting passed the social media censors?

Usually something like this would be censored?

They want people to know about this.

They want debate.

They want the confusion and uncertainty.

This event was used to foreshadow entering into a fallen state, which is why mouth of hell was used and this is really taking the piss to marginalise against those beliefs and views by people who want to pedestalise the Transhumanism Metaverse but at the same time have to at least symbolically show you via such symbolic means as these disguised as "art and creativity".

Such an event as this where say 8 people can be killed if we accept this at face value, can get all this attention and debate even by a people who are allowing mass eugenics practices via medical experimentation upon society Indiscriminately?

These people are laughing their sick fucking arses off!

It doesn't necessary mean people have to believe in a mouth or portal to hell to understand this and what's going on here, just understand the context of why it's being shadowed in such a way.

This is symbolic of interfering with frequencies that have an impact on people, via ritual, symbolism and the jewel in their crown now, technology.

A fallen lower state.

The liberation of entities within a lower state is the fall of man.

This is the case I believe but still, many people won't believe it. Its very obvious to me what we'd call Demons are among us and what is being raised here are parasitic entities to use or devour their hosts, their feast is our famine...

Like working to remove the gas of life or limiting oxygen... It all doesn't sound SMART to me.

If people don't want to grasp that, it's spiritual/technological warfare that was premeditated and so long as they understand the aspect of this being an agenda and not an accident, whilst seeing this symbolism of entering a fallen state, we would all be better off...

This was preordained to be chaotic as a ritual event.

The uncertainty about how many dead or alive can remain this way.

They've only officially accounted for all those who bought tickets.

That means they may have counted enough people leaving that should have actually been there and so, everyone's accounted for that should have been here officially. Not how many people where actually here.

This is why that was allowed to happen to create confusion. 

It was made to happen and desired to spin a Web of chaos later to justify their incompetence.

... It's those peoples fault for being unruly. There's nothing we could have done as there where more of them than us...

People who where there seem to be suggesting far more people where actually dead than is being reported?

Anyways, these are just some of my thoughts on this situation.

FB_IMG_1636421196919.jpg.6a77da87f2f6b2cbb9b794087362a304.jpg

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, DannyUK said:

This is well worth a watch and a good analysis

7305E478-4152-4342-9800-512911A941C9.jpeg.1794082159b7fdc37dd4030762aaebc0.jpeg

The one that has become age restricted…

(Travis Scott Does Satanic Ritual As He Watches Fan Die!)

The Symbolism 

C0985AC5-1066-4EEE-9144-B7D5028276F6.jpeg.d1e833c5cddfd46fcd1aa87bffacc9af.jpeg

5CACBED6-3272-4DE5-9D00-0671663EAB2A.jpeg.3313d63c267818cd37ab97d2ae3d5c61.jpeg

I hate the whole song and dance about Travis Scott and the illuminati symbolism

The illuminati (aka the city of london banking cartels) couldn’t give a fuck about Travis Scott yet, when the illuminati is brought up in a normie conversation, people think its a group of pop singers and hollywood superstars

They have done this on purpose and it has worked to a T, you can’t mention a secret society to an everyday person without it being about some trashy skank waving her arse in the air with devil horns and covering one eye in a music video

Hence why these groups can go on in the modern era and keep their seat of power, dilute the brand in the public consciousness to where they no longer appear to be a threat

Its fucked up what happened to those kids but calling it a satanic ritual is fucking dumb imo, people who were actually there saw that people were literally breaking down the barricades

They trampled all over each other just to get in, when they got near the stage they were done. Security who was there could do fuck all because people just came in by the thousands. 

People die sometimes, it happens…

just saying

2 hours ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

The illuminati (aka the city of london banking cartels) couldn’t give a fuck about Travis Scott yet, when the illuminati is brought up in a normie conversation, people think its a group of pop singers and hollywood superstars

They have done this on purpose and it has worked to a T, you can’t mention a secret society to an everyday person without it being about some trashy skank waving her arse in the air with devil horns and covering one eye in a music video

Hence why these groups can go on in the modern era and keep their seat of power, dilute the brand in the public consciousness to where they no longer appear to be a threat

Its fucked up what happened to those kids but calling it a satanic ritual is fucking dumb imo, people who were actually there saw that people were literally breaking down the barricades

They trampled all over each other just to get in, when they got near the stage they were done. Security who was there could do fuck all because people just came in by the thousands. 

just saying

Do you reckon all this was Hoax ?

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=XH76X85XUSUW

19 hours ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

just saying

The Illuminati never put themselves on public display or is very rare that they do, they’re not public figures but handlers and advisers.

THEY ARE OWNERS - They view us and their puppets as personal property.

People like music artists and actors aren’t in the “Illuminati”. They use such symbolism to create chaos and confusion normally and fuck with peoples minds. This is usually to break down culture, push barriers until certain behaviours and attitudes that would normally be seen as perverse become normal and accepted. This is about transforming culture.

26A77364-AEEB-4DFB-8580-BAF963A29C5B.jpeg.841b9eacab4a480d7e90e9d526976d4f.jpeg

These people are handled by the Illuminati like slaves under mind control, they’re programmed to fulfil a task and psyched up to complete that particular task and barriers are created in many other areas to ensure their mind is narrow upon the task at hand without triggers to enter into another state of mind.

1336E617-6FF3-47B6-BEED-E76279A373FD.png.9b596745020f849af0bd1e9c98aeeac1.png

Can you imagine the desire and ability to want to do this with artists and actors by their own handlers, their agents?

An artist won’t get pissy with you and walk out is one thing.

The other in the likes of acting, they can be wired up to believe what they’re performing is absolutely real and isn’t an act at all.

These would make the best actors as they could be programmed to be completely oblivious of all camera crew unless one of the, speaks to them for instance while performing scenes etc etc

This would seem more real than someone pretending to ignore the fact “that this isn’t real”.

A6FD30AC-D0A6-4E43-A332-2649C1219FA2.jpeg.2e935786224fb89c8e80a1449dc73529.jpeg

Some are sell outs and have sold their souls to get where they want to be.

The majority of them however, are groomed into these situations and positions, from as young as possible, through trauma based mind control. 
They’re used to impact a certain target audience, to interfere with a certain consciousness within society.

artworks-000349924035-j98om9-t500x500.jpg.b2d61196d487de0c57a362b5e159c0d3.jpg

The idea is, if you have enough of these people in place throughout all walks of society, you can influence a mass of consciousness across a broad spectrum, they want this spectrum to be complete, absolute and all of society.

This is what’s leading towards Transhumanism and A.I.

This is by creating idols and people who are worshipped within peoples minds eye 👁 (household names - they hold a particular entrainment upon a certain mass consciousness) you do that and you control the masses, they use their puppets as a point of entrainment to impress their message upon society.

They do this through ritual, symbolism and getting their followers to enter into this ritual practice with them, "enter into a pact" so they imitate or participate.

This ain't about right or wrong this is a fact, it just depends on how you look at it and it is creating an manipulating energy - Abracadabra

This is why Travis Scott would have continued performing oblivious.

It is my view that this is due to mind control. 
People must however understand, mind control was developed by the same globalist death cult.

They’re looking at ways to break the human psyche so they can have such slaves.

They where literally looking for ways to break the soul of an individual.

To open such doorways to entangle energies, that would otherwise happen by reasons unbeknownst to those whom come possess and can’t handle it or those whom bring this upon themselves through certain practices.

Trauma isn’t induced upon someone’s mind for shit and giggles but to break the individual down so it maybe possible for altered states of consciousness, programmable behaviour and I would suggest for what we would otherwise call demonic possession, possession by another entity not always of this physical realm but that also. So another person can possess another.

Screenshot_20211109-233347_Chrome.jpg.0abe722936061562234276209674332d.jpg

This scene was setup to create a certain energy, vibe and it was done so to direct and manipulate people’s energy and consciousness by individuals who are part of this global death cult. Travis Scott is just a vehicle, they’d throw him off a bridge and replace him tomorrow.

Don't worry Lewis Hamilton can replace him!

He is an irreverent jumped up arse hole as far as I can see and as far as I’m concerned. Maybe that’s the type of people they’re trying to attract.

This is what is meant by this being a ritualistic event, we all carry out ritualistic behaviour everyday.

The idea of this being satanic from my POV, was that negativity and deception was planned through this event from the start and the intent of the ritual and symbolism was very dark, negative and deeply sinister.

I’m not saying it has panned out how they’d of hoped.

This event was filled with symbolism foreshadowing apocalyptic visions, the destruction of one world and entering into a new state.

It was set surrounding a volcano 🌋 and people trying to imitate the ground shaking?

I mean hello… This shit ain’t normal. 

It was designed to be a testing ground and to see how many people they could get to participate.

It seems too many people are oblivious and would desire the entering into a hell state willingly and not even be aware that such a state is what is being imitated until it eventually consumes them and hence, they fall into the mouth of the beast and into a pit of fire.

This is figuratively speaking of mankind falling into a certain state without even knowing they’ve entered into it until it’s too late.

I hope now this is a little clearer.

You don’t have to agree just understand the POV.

Whilst that people actually behind the staging of such events are sick sons of bitches who are laughing their twisted fucking arses off.

I don’t see the correction as being everyone bowing down and trembling before God or Christ either, indeed such makes me roll my eyes and feels deeply insincere to me personally.

766956321_download(24).jpeg.b7a270d202311bc876bc643461e3ce03.jpeg

I believe the same people are behind one that are behind the other.

You float up the ideals of society and what will happen if you don’t follow them.

You come along and play "the bad guy" until you enter into a stage of having enough people willingly participating in those ideals you had previously carved out for society.

You do this and you control society. This is the practice in large part between the Vatican and Freemasonry.

What we call the Illuminati members are those whom float in between all major groups and institutions that are being used to have such impacts upon society and are manipulating society towards a certain time and destiny, by playing group against group and standing back well the hell out of the way to admire the chaos they have created, until it achieves a certain planned outcome that hopefully not enough people will be able to identify with as they're consumed and distracted by the chaos created...

These people are conductors 🪄 of the world stage, they’re not of/on the world stage.

So, who’s playing the instruments?

The people you see playing them or the conductor?

The Illuminati members are the people you don’t see, the conductors.

If people put their instruments down the conductor has no influence over the music.

Society doesn't even realise this if they fail to see the conductor playing them - like a musical instrument 😁 they may even believe that such is of their own making and that we couldn't possibly be being conducted at all 🤔

Well, we are and it's because too many of society are complying with this nonsense, just like those who willingly entered into a symbolic imitation of hell created in an artistic manner, specifically for a ritualistic purpose and intent...

Edited by DannyUK

Dark Winter - The Division

5CF0C715-AFBD-4B57-A4CE-1BE4BD92E97B.jpeg.b29b34cd804979aef76d7cd2dc07bfb8.jpeg
‘It is set in a near future New York City in the aftermath of a viral pandemic; the player, a Special Agent of the Strategic Homeland Division, is tasked with helping the group rebuild its operations in Manhattan, investigate the nature of the outbreak, and combat criminal activity in its wake. The Division is structured with elements of role-playing games, as well as cooperative and player versus player online multiplayer. This game also marks the debut of Massive and Ubisoft's Snowdrop game engine.’

Volcanic Winter 

C9D2B494-9D9D-4FAF-BD0B-E5DD31711EC6.jpeg.2ebbca6d3c4c7ef2bfa569c3d0f2514d.jpeg

SMART” Man - Transhumanism - DNA Blood Prime

Mind Control - DNA - Optogenetics - The V

Zombie Fungus
Nicknamed the ‘zombie fungus’, Cordyceps hijacks the nervous systems of the insects it infects and alters their behaviour, before ultimately killing them. 

Who or what is “domesticating” us, the human species and leading them down this path like mindless zombies?

You’d have to be a mindless zombie not to see it…

6450C783-8864-4D65-8C83-466F43569E63.jpeg.876ee44d5f98c33282770179a001aa9e.jpeg

Pavlof Volcano - Alaska

My thoughts immediately was that what is being imitated here symbolically is La Palma but aesthetically it the volcano looks more like Pavlof.
The act was getting those participants to essentially wish this upon themselves, symbolically and ritualistically.

That is my view!

I wouldn’t have been commenting on this if this scenario hadn’t of occurred as I wouldn’t have been aware as I wouldn’t have seen this.

Those whom are not, need to turn themselves onto symbolism big time and understand energy of association and intent. It’s this which is being abused within a swarm like mindset, so their will, their intent can be abused and projected towards a certain thing, which creates imprints upon their mind and consciousness.

These are little understood and valued, often because people don’t see the connection, they don’t see how they project certain realities and understand the nature of symbolism and ritual.
It is all being blurred together as an art form. Occult workings are an art form.

This is a fact and because it is a fact, occult workings are dismissed as, “art” 🥱

Especially those entering into such an event and not seeing or feeling anything suspect.
I suspect because really this all seems like some harmless fun and artistic merit, but it is how conscious intent is being used, misdirected towards this symbolism and I’ve tried to identify some of this here.

1F433AF3-AEC4-4060-9D8B-5AA692A2AE6B.jpeg.dea278aa988685dc5d4d0b4e2e478889.jpeg

D1B950A1-A433-4DB1-AD76-53229301FA62.jpeg.33fd7a21249864222536c7f8b62c437f.jpeg

No. You can’t motherfucker, now stay down!

E114A56B-2B14-4413-B176-788C147AA535.jpeg.eb26fbad902395b500c9925e9f4dcbc2.jpeg

92858D27-0E47-492E-B880-F85FF2577D80.jpeg.b6c87d80048161deeafcc21a5b27d7e0.jpeg
The Worlds a Stage - A Game - Read the Signs!

ED54BB4B-21BE-4FAC-84AC-6FF624BC2D9C.jpeg.d057a0777d3b3abaf24b135c24ae6362.jpeg

On 11/9/2021 at 11:17 PM, Anti Facts Sir said:

Eloquently put as ever, Danny.

Thanks Mate!

🏴‍☠️ Deaths a Conductor 🤔 - The Death Cult Conductor ☠️ 
D6E2E26D-7FB1-43E6-B793-52E73D0EC710.jpeg.28094ca19d152456090705382697cf50.jpeg

Seems someone else has the same idea…

Some other interesting points I’ve noticed - < Left I, Pet Goat II - Right > Travis Scott Stargazing 
11E40A38-63BF-4829-8884-963C9DC01845.jpeg.2af1177acfbd29ba85d67e567f31aad3.jpeg

Just also look at the whole theme of the Dark Winter - Volcanic Winter Skylines and Smoke Apocalyptic 💨 

3A74CC11-6B75-43DA-BFEA-37EB82E1D46B.jpeg.8fd8dc0be137beee7ea7ded8aab661e7.jpeg
0DC9608E-F925-4625-B210-A7A36987001C.jpeg.0b20dd08cea63c86050ee3f7f884cffd.jpeg

371FF17D-4694-43F7-8A75-9C92BA6DA5F3.jpeg.9a4cf6525d135b7612968aace479aa14.jpeg
8977395F-DD31-44BF-94C8-133938647E70.jpeg.594881d852ffd03a47641ab91160f968.jpeg

EEE7E53A-6108-44B7-A73C-20B57540BFD0.jpeg.32e8d2e41334cce3ae5ac7ccfa88703a.jpeg
9C0152B6-D770-43A6-A8DF-E5F9F0F6381E.jpeg.efd2c94b1f4dfce407a4fe07558768d4.jpeg
1E1A212D-4669-41D8-AD86-0E23B278296E.jpeg.679cd026cce2b166f3ec9b50238390b7.jpeg
DA6226D7-8406-45E3-8A9B-F1245CADD2E5.jpeg.b1922f36ccf579c0c54c3929517af196.jpeg

Watch “I PET GOAT II TRAVIS SCOTT ASTROWORLD FESTIVAL HOUSTON?” on YouTube

https://liveactioneating.com/2021/11/07/watch-i-pet-goat-ii-travis-scott-astroworld-festival-houston-on-youtube/

DA4F8DC8-7780-4C73-BECB-9DFCE517C92C.jpeg.f6611bd378af7893652cb0852cd88c71.jpeg
09DDD8E6-5E07-4643-B042-A00CFE5B8CB8.gif.a5ee998537623582081feb594cd1d75a.gif

The Worlds a Stage

F448E45F-8931-4498-B9FE-66452DD6CB4A.jpeg.1aa2c19eee8001d4eedb193c0afa4edb.jpeg

DC508565-0276-45FB-843E-F125F124EAB3.jpeg.2ca6e33d4b90a2aea282c585819ef6b4.jpegDFE6B336-7123-4F92-A6F8-6BA49A6C78BB.jpeg.4b6d84e7428b1431799c94aa9d2bbff6.jpeg

Back of some dudes head, looks like The Last Supper?

D3F111C5-406E-4959-9ADF-989852E8FE11.jpeg.20845f4d8fb87037f885dfd32929f059.jpegA0C55E57-77E0-4F14-96E0-D1E9892F328B.jpeg.593d5af63dcb531c74ba0c3c22310f7a.jpeg
E2ED8A74-F7CB-48C6-8960-BD7EE8D95917.jpeg.fb52b83fe14cea25aa0652ef567f1266.jpeg

“Mind” Control - Splitting the 🧠 Brain like an atom - All-seeing Eye 👁 of the TV 📺with cables like a snake 🐍 becomes unplugged, runs off…

53A29C3E-C203-45A2-9E98-CFC3658AE32B.jpeg.4ca9fcf482a50eeeffa40479c7858126.jpeg

They Live - Signals Hypnotising the mind, sent backwards through time within the movie 🎥 

Edited by DannyUK

New Jerusalem - "Zion"

AssuredBrokenGalapagossealion-size_restricted.gif.20e5d5dfbe46845ca5a08fee79046e32.gif

Screenshot_20211110-122453_Facebook_remastered.jpg.5f4a0867e64b4366547ccd3397f295a4.jpg

the-aleph-tav-in-the-hebrew-scriptures.jpg.277c830631466703981b921c0af9dad0.jpg

In spirituality, the symbolism of the omega is related to spiritual evolution and enlightenment, being the end of the cycle and the beginning of a new cycle. ...

It is also a symbol used in physics to represent the unit of measurement of electrical resistance.

638856359_poster504x498f8f8f8-pad600x600f8f8f8(1).jpg.14ee707d7c239add3641ce0db5278261.jpg

"They're taking the piss" - Neil Hague  

FB_IMG_1636741720670.jpg.31bd631ef8cd76896d8c0bdc4f2db0a3.jpg

Do you reckon this could be code for The Omega Codes and the Destruction of the Temple?

Training Exercise or Actual? 🤔

The Omega Code

1230404798_fpostersmallwall_textureproduct750x1000(1).jpg.0efd8036bea6ea8d1c068f819623176e.jpg

Destruction of the Old - The Beginning of the New

tumblr_084eb37ea2b79a81e5fc4ab2a1f1483b_a74a3c39_500.gif.7b7e294d63bf9fddac9868040f767774.gif

Flight of the Phoenix!

Screenshot_20211112-193626_YouTube.jpg.cedd357bbe676a4a85791850addc09fc.jpg

Just so you're aware and get it...

If you harness this "sound error" you can create a weapon.

This can be done using sound and light and it is the whole concept behind Transhumanism - Optogenetics - 5G SMART Grid and how this vaccine is being used to turn people into these tuning forks to target people as swarms - Hive Mind - or single out individual's.

This "sound error" harnessed as a weapon, can be used to create rage, aggression and anxiety etc 

synthetically!

If you've just symbolically entered the moshpit of hell, imagine the technology you may simulate to create an impact?

Anything goes!

bug_remastered.png.51ec9efb3731215ff3a563c5caae49a5.png

IMG_4764.jpeg.38fec102744ccad3458049cf1c8dc394.jpeg

FB_IMG_1636474871552.jpg.998ebd5c063e16c06ddaa2a3b9d18bb8.jpg

Just a side note but perhaps just as important...

This scenario will be used to spin censorship.

Before the "investigation can be complete" Travis Scott will be SUICIDED.

As stated, by being thrown off of "Suicide bridge" in part to help the narrative stick.

Said to be "guilt ridden" due to the recent incidents.

It will be said to be unjustified and has been contributed towards by the use of msm, social media where people were allowed to be unrestrained in spinning "false narratives"/"fake news" which contributed towards his "suicide".

How can we help stop this scenario from presenting itself again?

Resurrection - Caroline Flack's Law

Mass censorship justified!

This is just some of my observations of what I see happening and have previously pointed out here from reading symbolism as a potential/possibility.

Be prepared and don't accept the spin!

There's definite spin taking place here by people taking the piss out of us.

They want the fierce fanbase developed to create a divide out of immortalising this situation and using this as an outlet for revolution and apparent "renegades" when they're the robot radicals and they just don't realise how they'll be being played!

de8tq3e-2ab77b29-dacc-4740-ac5b-2b51c87e5f8a.png.567874154cad2f5162b621036cf75e36.png

51b557334d13148b45801a4fd43e617848b434797c1c7f94d40bb1a2f929af16_1.jpg.85d4b5f70ee50a8debfa185d9d91feae.jpg

phoenix-flame.gif

Edited by DannyUK

Think along the lines of the shorter video above James Casbolt 4-4 PL that is taken from the one below...

Full Interview - Proceed with skepticism but don't dismiss, this shits happening if we like it or not!

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 1

On 11/12/2021 at 2:39 AM, DannyUK said:

Thanks Mate!

🏴‍☠️ Deaths a Conductor 🤔 - The Death Cult Conductor ☠️ 
D6E2E26D-7FB1-43E6-B793-52E73D0EC710.jpeg.28094ca19d152456090705382697cf50.jpeg

Seems someone else has the same idea…

Some other interesting points I’ve noticed - < Left I, Pet Goat II - Right > Travis Scott Stargazing 
11E40A38-63BF-4829-8884-963C9DC01845.jpeg.2af1177acfbd29ba85d67e567f31aad3.jpeg

Just also look at the whole theme of the Dark Winter - Volcanic Winter Skylines and Smoke Apocalyptic 💨 

3A74CC11-6B75-43DA-BFEA-37EB82E1D46B.jpeg.8fd8dc0be137beee7ea7ded8aab661e7.jpeg
0DC9608E-F925-4625-B210-A7A36987001C.jpeg.0b20dd08cea63c86050ee3f7f884cffd.jpeg

371FF17D-4694-43F7-8A75-9C92BA6DA5F3.jpeg.9a4cf6525d135b7612968aace479aa14.jpeg
8977395F-DD31-44BF-94C8-133938647E70.jpeg.594881d852ffd03a47641ab91160f968.jpeg

EEE7E53A-6108-44B7-A73C-20B57540BFD0.jpeg.32e8d2e41334cce3ae5ac7ccfa88703a.jpeg
9C0152B6-D770-43A6-A8DF-E5F9F0F6381E.jpeg.efd2c94b1f4dfce407a4fe07558768d4.jpeg
1E1A212D-4669-41D8-AD86-0E23B278296E.jpeg.679cd026cce2b166f3ec9b50238390b7.jpeg
DA6226D7-8406-45E3-8A9B-F1245CADD2E5.jpeg.b1922f36ccf579c0c54c3929517af196.jpeg

Watch “I PET GOAT II TRAVIS SCOTT ASTROWORLD FESTIVAL HOUSTON?” on YouTube

https://liveactioneating.com/2021/11/07/watch-i-pet-goat-ii-travis-scott-astroworld-festival-houston-on-youtube/

DA4F8DC8-7780-4C73-BECB-9DFCE517C92C.jpeg.f6611bd378af7893652cb0852cd88c71.jpeg
09DDD8E6-5E07-4643-B042-A00CFE5B8CB8.gif.a5ee998537623582081feb594cd1d75a.gif

The Worlds a Stage

F448E45F-8931-4498-B9FE-66452DD6CB4A.jpeg.1aa2c19eee8001d4eedb193c0afa4edb.jpeg

DC508565-0276-45FB-843E-F125F124EAB3.jpeg.2ca6e33d4b90a2aea282c585819ef6b4.jpegDFE6B336-7123-4F92-A6F8-6BA49A6C78BB.jpeg.4b6d84e7428b1431799c94aa9d2bbff6.jpeg

Back of some dudes head, looks like The Last Supper?

D3F111C5-406E-4959-9ADF-989852E8FE11.jpeg.20845f4d8fb87037f885dfd32929f059.jpegA0C55E57-77E0-4F14-96E0-D1E9892F328B.jpeg.593d5af63dcb531c74ba0c3c22310f7a.jpeg
E2ED8A74-F7CB-48C6-8960-BD7EE8D95917.jpeg.fb52b83fe14cea25aa0652ef567f1266.jpeg

“Mind” Control - Splitting the 🧠 Brain like an atom - All-seeing Eye 👁 of the TV 📺with cables like a snake 🐍 becomes unplugged, runs off…

53A29C3E-C203-45A2-9E98-CFC3658AE32B.jpeg.4ca9fcf482a50eeeffa40479c7858126.jpeg

They Live - Signals Hypnotising the mind, sent backwards through time within the movie 🎥 

COVID

CLIMATE CHANGE

DARK WINTER - VOLCANIC WINTER 

These may all appear to be different and Isolated, yet, they’re are all one war…

A war upon the SUN 🌞 

CB7C73ED-B0FC-4859-9B9B-F0A990FC81FA.jpeg.431a74a448aaa1dadc22cea0bc105f60.jpeg

544FC654-FD73-4D2D-B81E-95D77DCA6780.jpeg.8bc1760db9a8085bf72f98788700ca70.jpeg

12531935-AE6B-4795-AEB9-907A1ED6EBD9.jpeg.9d1323e55db5fb95f47be72d75deee22.jpeg2F81D673-DB8F-41C0-822C-E6B0753E9814.jpeg.7620205250b11f37cba63d53ffe76541.jpeg
988087EB-2966-4739-B0BA-BBC2BAC7D2BA.jpeg.3269cf978ca2ab79cfa9acb31692fc5b.jpeg

C2BB572D-E851-4BBE-96CD-545D49E24A2C.jpeg.99e38fa2159128a0c6d92a2d0d542a78.jpeg

Inversion - The “fire breathing” Dagon is on his back. Until it consumes him…

48A41930-6B38-43A6-9DB6-2F110904DAFC.jpeg.c1d6b627f2646a64216c6a591972cbd7.jpeg

41840D7D-4421-43F8-ADE6-F282CED60E57.jpeg.eb11f51a76080fb8d98affe32edecee7.jpeg
BDC782FD-CCA7-4E23-8A4D-637FE37D3E5B.jpeg.d952669fec6574bd8db2eb554c60537a.jpeg

The War upon the Sun 🌞 

Transhumanism- SMART systems/Satellites 5G - “SKYNET” - Climate Change/Geoengineering - Volcanic Winter to initiate the Hunger Games Society - All various parts and stages of disconnection, a war upon the SUN 🌞 

Samsara 2011 - Humans ?
5DB06CEF-4BA6-4AF6-8E45-4B34E15C3538.jpeg.0b15cfddc1ba98ddddff4faf483bc3fa.jpeg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7ei5PNfrps&feature=youtu.be

D8E323F3-A429-41E6-9D48-2EB4CDBCF5B7.jpeg.2fccf38b076a15c735b286d180138dfd.jpeg

Edited by DannyUK

How do you think the one world government is going to be established?

One possibility being discussed is that more and more people are going to wake up, realise their governments have betrayed them all, caused billions of deaths, then go out and kill all the governments types, tv personalitlies, medical docs and nurses are going to be executed in the streets. With the old system destroyed the one world government is going to step forward out of the shadows and take over. But how is this going to happen. With the old system destroyed by trhe people, the power is going to be in the hands of the people, why will they give all that power away and be governed by a bunch of isralies.

On 11/9/2021 at 1:13 AM, Anti Facts Sir said:

Wonder if any of the poor mindfucked kids were still wearing their BLM "I can't breathe" T-shirts and masks...

Poor dumb bastards. If we went back in time, say to about 50 years, where people needed to have some intellegence in order to live , peeps needed to know how to grow crops, which foods can be eaten and which are poision, how to clean water, how to hunt food down, how to lay traps, crop rotation, i am sure most people on this planet would be dead. No asda or sainsburys to buy their brightly coloured chocolate bars, no pre-cooked hams, no cartons of fruit juice, no french wines.  They needed to grow  brain and do the work for themselves, these prople would be dropping dead in the streets - oh, sorry, they already are

• 2 months later...
On 11/8/2021 at 11:54 AM, DannyUK said:

88e4bc940d2da96af9862a9dc1bb5f08df27574fr1-1024-576v2_uhq.jpg.471d618b9092c5a57629ae403b5435b6.jpg

Screenshot_20211108-112411_Facebook.jpg.d9c4f752eac6f5172646a67d86909394.jpg

Screenshot_20211108-112348_Facebook.jpg.d728490fabe9b474e9cd3e853253c93b.jpg

Screenshot_20211108-112555_Facebook.jpg.a95d2885b29947ebc7d29d672192b345.jpg

Images added for the inevitable deletions

😵🔥 

travis-scott-tour.jpeg.afceec020b327f40243607ea54ea0360.jpeg

The whole thing stinks of an entrainment.

It would sure be interesting if those at this event "needed to be vaxxed" just how many where injured or died and could this be related to Optogenetics and how the brain is being rewired to act to light stimulation differently?

Or is it just simple blood clots brought on by the V?

Screenshot_20211108-114405_Chrome.jpg.8ae76916983aa663c8b92b546d74e5a6.jpg

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abc13.com/amp/nrg-park-covid-19-vaccine-vaccination-incentive-astroworld-2021/10573159/

This is happening everywhere not limited to here. Its highly likely people at such an event will be taking drugs of one form or another, I mean, just look at who this event is appealing to?

4de55d1b26efc275473817a5c81854ac.jpg.a16c0954fc574c080b174764854114ef.jpg

Transgender - Transhumanism 🌙 🌚 🌔 🌕 🌖 🌛 Moon Shot 🙂

moonshot-thumbnail.jpg.2e3f8eae96525c4c5f508ac3927820bf.jpg

Is such a cover to carry out this out?

Or people already weakened by the vax, take drugs they would usually take anyway and have no problem and them, dead. Their hearts can't take it...

They've already said this was a stampede, then that someone was injecting people with something causing people to go crazy 😑

This whole thing stinks of being a planned simulated stage. Some sort of sick exercise - ritual event.

Is it the last big message - Final Warning - to tell people what they're accepting they continue to comply with this?
What more would it take?

51b9v9D0V7L._AC_SY355_.jpg.6b1ae94dad90c58e3c25852804f9c351.jpg

🏁☯️ 

FB_IMG_1636372745069.jpg.ab31485bffeb9302eeea2fefd75e6a86.jpg

Travis-Scott-nba-play-offs-2018-a-billboard-1548-compressed.jpg

V - ✌🏻☮🕊 - The Secret of V 👁 

cover-dc87844d0f40c215f126bc63ca0cdda6cf7007be-s1100-c50.jpg.ec4359a29ddbf4fac95204fb5d03be1d.jpg

Spiral 🌀

Activate It!

METAL GEAR - TRANSHUMANISM - SuperSoldiers to all of Society

SMART - Grid - Energy Weapon!

"DON'T YOU THINK?"

I hope you think 🤔

SMART NANOTECH - ID TAG - COVID ID - CENTRALISED A.I.

"I don't sweat." Reptilian's don't sweat...

BACK FROM THE DEAD, Huh?- "My body, just seized up all of a sudden." -"You were lucky. Some of those guys hearts simply stopped!"

"Quarantined - No Viruses" 🙄

Purpose - Control ID's, the flow of information/the economy - Media and Public Opinion Under Complete Control - Agenda 2030

Altitude sickness and the Jabbed/Nano-machines 

The Section/"The Division" - A Traveler, a journey into hell portal/wormhole, infected -" See you on the other side"   Survive/"Hunger Games Society" - Energy Gathering-Harnessing from Dark Matter/"Kuban Energy"

"The Division"

Thank God it's all just a Game!

They're developing a schizophrenic society, treating us all as sick and if you're not treated, you're now a threat rather than simply treating the sick.

The clear and obvious deception as it's not about health!

This should be staring people in the face and all bel self explanatory.

I'm prepared to discuss things and point them out here if people can't see or comprehend how the above translate over to our COVID fascist reality?

Or please look at the other attached threads

The games translate over to where and why all of this transhumanism tech is leading!

673B38A4-3B34-43A1-AB67-7691E1194F9C_4_5005_c.jpeg.9591da6f6bc97583672695c1dc91cbe3.jpeg

Edited by DannyUK

• 1 year later...

Top Gear Danny Boyle  - Season 15 Episode 9

The guy apparently behind the opening production of 2012 Zion Olympics…

Notice the interview where he is the star in the reasonably priced car.

IMG-7632.jpg

Jeremy jokingly wants everything to be on fire 🔥 

This is again more of the same rhetoric of “hell on earth” mockingly being demonstrated and it is no accident but scripted.

IMG-7631.jpg

Just like the Travis Scott Astroworld - hell’s mouth - performance demonstrates, the game he is in Fortnite and of course COVID itself and BoJo’s speech on us being within “the teeth of this pandemic”. Being within the mouth of hell ritualistically and symbolically played out.

IMG-7634.jpg

I’m sure it is all just a coincidence to some, but it really isn’t.

We’re being mocked all the time.

James May on YogaXpress (2011)

What’s with the X that now represents Twitter?

Killing Joke - Full Spectrum Dominance 

From “Phillip Schofield” to State Censorship 

MGSV + Bowie Dimond Dogs 

Edited by DannyUK

3 hours ago, DannyUK said:

The guy apparently behind the opening production of 2012 Zion Olympics

Mind the gap, mind the gap, mind the gap

The biggest gap, still to be realised in full, will be the population of Earth, own nothing, be happy, eat bugz, surely a sick and twisted 'insiders' joke referencing the amount of death that 'was' undoubtedly planned when six foot under, 🙄

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Aww how sweet…

Boris Johnson ‘to say sorry’ for Covid complacency

Former prime minister will apologise for deaths but defend his government’s actions

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/boris-johnson-covid-inquiry-statement-vxk8nqvmb 

I hope they win, or Mr. Burns said he's coming back

50356-A63-8-AF5-4408-A849-63-F91-E75-F52

How the Government sees you…

Puppets/Mannequins/ Crash Test Dummies/Guinea Pigs/Matchstick Men - as disposable as a bag of dog shit.

Their contempt knows no bounds.

Transhumanism - A.I. - Freedom, Free Will? - Free Your Mind – Danny Boyle’s Matrix Reboot “Shock to the System” - Manchester

COVID Revival Tour - Barbenheimer “Cultural Phenomenon” - Otherwise known as behavioural engineering? - Babalon Working 

28-B36-A24-2-EA3-4-E28-AC04-2-FCB79581-C

Beastie Boys - (You Gotta) Fight For Your Right (To Party) (Official Music Video)

1-FBB192-A-5-FBB-41-E3-B044-CB1-C44711-A

For once they got the propaganda right…

186-A4-C16-5-FB3-435-E-9200-263209-BBFEF

Ghost Dog All Hagakure Quotes

Ronin

3-DA1-D7-A4-4-F0-F-4-EF4-B9-B7-F20-DAB46

Trampled Under Foot

L

Edited by DannyUK

And that is what the whole pantomime of this "Inquiry" has been about- building up to a bogus "mea culpa", very sorry, lessons learned....blah blah blah...when the root of the whole issue is what a fucking MURDEROUS SCAM the whole plandemic was.

Not about lockdowns being too soon or too late. NO LOCKDOWS WERE NEEDED.

Not about how much stock of the vaccines or killer drugs were available to care home staff. NOBODY SHOULD HAVE BEEN INJECTED.

But we all know this.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

And that is what the whole pantomime of this "Inquiry" has been about- building up to a bogus "mea culpa", very sorry, lessons learned....blah blah blah...when the root of the whole issue is what a fucking MURDEROUS SCAM the whole plandemic was.

Not about how much stock of the vaccines or killer drugs were available to care home staff. NOBODY SHOULD HAVE BEEN INJECTED.

But we all know this.

Yes totally contrived and controlled narrative.

The absolute contempt, its as if saying well, he will say sorry if has to we suppose, “based on our findings” - where they’ve highly scrutinised bollocks, anything other than what really needs to be looked at but he still didn't really do anything all that wrong really…

What else can we expect really. We just need to mock these people and show them the same utter contempt, they’ve certainly got it from me.

May their own behaviour enlighten others to what’s taking place and people don't just do or accept what these morons have to say.

It should be so obvious they’ve proven time and time again they can’t be trusted, it is beyond me why anyone doesn’t get it.

Other than complacency with the norm and never bothering thinking for themselves, or at least finding a forum for thinking with all the censorship by these parasites.

Edited by DannyUK
  • Thanks 1

On 12/1/2023 at 10:59 PM, Anti Facts Sir said:

But we all know this.

630-FCDA6-9695-4-A49-A147-4-E8-F91-AA03-

“Trust the science” is like saying trust the war upon humanity. 

5-C4-BE6-C4-FCC6-4-A34-9894-80-EF398844-

What they have now is mind controlled robots, transhumanists to replace people with if they refuse to have their spirit broken…

A Clockwork Orange (1971)

The Stubbornness of Harry Palmer (Ipcress File Sparks edit)

A45-F9585-C4-B3-4-F61-BEA5-0-B39497295-D

Stand Back, Heil Hitler

“Don’t procreate, you’ll make a mess of it”

Those Transhumanists Live

CB55558-D-079-C-4225-A34-A-C8-D25-BA62-A

Sickness is Health

Joker / Gary Glitter - Rock and Roll Part 1 & Part 2 (Joker Soundtrack)

What’s with the X that now represents Twitter?

Transgender to Transhumanist - Do you see the living dead?

Queen - I Want to Break Free (Official Lyric Video)

Queen - Machines (Or Back To Humans)

Edited by DannyUK

14 hours ago, DannyUK said:

5-C4-BE6-C4-FCC6-4-A34-9894-80-EF398844-

The person that wrote that, Holden Shearer, he is a socialist.  There's nothing wrong with being rich. If I take the risk to start a venture, some schmuck isn't owed a piece of my pie just because he works hard for me. The problem isn't the "owner", it's corruption and exploitation.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

The person that wrote that, Holden Shearer, he is a socialist.  There's nothing wrong with being rich. If I take the risk to start a venture, some schmuck isn't owed a piece of my pie just because he works hard for me. The problem isn't the "owner", it's corruption and exploitation.

It doesn’t matter who wrote it, its true. People have forgot because men have become like commodities which are either a production of business or cogs in a machine. Many are still slaves but don’t know it and are within complete denial. These people are very free with the term “conspiracy theorist” and nut job and such… They’re expendable so people can take chances with someone else’s life because we are living within a manufactured state of imbalance. One which puts material price before spiritual value.

Well maybe you ought to reevaluate your spiritual values. Usually the most corruption and exploitation comes from “the owner” or those whom believe themselves to be our “owners” who we’ve allowed too much influence over our lives by the surrendering of our authority. They certainly have not got mine and if that makes me a socialist or a fascist so be it. The label isn't important. The problem exists and it comes from devaluing human life by turning man into a machine. I believe that more people need to understand this as to correct this imbalance, this doesn’t mean that all business is bad or wrong just when and where it exists to enslave man and treat him like a commodity which is expandable based upon a material value.

May you view this with new eyes…

They LIve - Preacher 

2368-FF3-D-BFD8-40-E4-8-F66-48-A7-EBBF8-

Samsara 2011 - Humans ?

https://youtu.be/Q7ei5PNfrps?si=BnW_VvVbtp9Q7Lb8

Agent Smith Interrogation

Pi - Pie 

Do you see how this imbalance ends?

This is due to a “miscalculation” in the perception of life.

You should be viewing it from the heart, not the logical mind which is the workshop of the devil which only seeks to keep you within the loop, the prison reality of numbers, weights and measurements, if not kept in check and is allowed to dominate your reality. You become spellbound to the illusion, the architecture and will never see beyond the boundary, the architecture, the demiurges paradise, created to imprison the mind.

Pi (1998) Official Trailer

Vusamazulu Credo Mutwa: A Message to the World

Billy Connolly - Astrology - One Night Stand Down Under 1999

See here…

Edited by DannyUK