SPITTING IMAGE IS BACK!

Golden Retriever

Just remember, they are giving you little hints about who are the real puppets.. You think these television programs can take the piss if in the real world is was not true to begin with.. Its the same when you post on facebook and they decide to not censor it, because they admit its the truth..

But i wont be watching tv..

Edited by Elizsia

politicians are indeed puppets pushed out into the limelight to hide the money men behind them who pull their strings

the public boo and hiss at the puppets but never notice the people lurking behind them

as a politician becomes too unbareable to the public they simply step down and another asshole takes their place to become the publics new hate figure

laugh at them, swear at them, vote them in and out...won't change a thing because they are only the middle managers

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Itsjaybigjay said:

Install a VPN so you can be outside the UK while being in the UK

That is true, but I was merely pointing out the absurdity of this.

BritBox is a joint venture between the BBC and ITV - it is available by subscription (paid for) yet features many old shows which UK TV licence payers have helped to contribute towards. Granted, this new Spitting Image series is of course 'new' and exclusive to BritBox, so I don't know exactly how it was funded.

But my point is that people in the UK have to pay for a subscription to BritBox in order to watch this (legally), while it is 'free-to-view' on YouTube for people elsewhere.

And my other point is that why should any UK licence-payer have to pay for an extra subscription in order to watch old BBC and ITV programmes?

Its all distraction

It's to make you see people like boris as buffoons. He isn't. He's a very dangerous individual who is moving this country into a totalitarian dictatorship

Spitting image is there as a release valve to get you to release your frustration as laughter while they make you think these guys aren't really harmful, after all if they can mock them on TV then how powerful can they be right? This makes you think you are living in a country where there is freedom of speech

Its a clever trick but it will NEVER get to the core issues....NEVER because its there to hide them behind nonsense

Your TV is there to brainwash you

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 10/9/2020 at 6:29 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

That is true, but I was merely pointing out the absurdity of this.

BritBox is a joint venture between the BBC and ITV - it is available by subscription (paid for) yet features many old shows which UK TV licence payers have helped to contribute towards. Granted, this new Spitting Image series is of course 'new' and exclusive to BritBox, so I don't know exactly how it was funded.

But my point is that people in the UK have to pay for a subscription to BritBox in order to watch this (legally), while it is 'free-to-view' on YouTube for people elsewhere.

And my other point is that why should any UK licence-payer have to pay for an extra subscription in order to watch old BBC and ITV programmes?

Who the heck pays the license fee these days anyway?

It will be a cold day in hell when I voluntarily fund the British Bolshevik Corporation. 

• Like 2

Guest Gone Fishing...
1 minute ago, HistoryIsComplex said:

It's Spitting Image's own Youtube Channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCov3Uxwgh6Fq_2F7oW9-hA

Outside the UK, Episode 1 & 2 are fully uploaded to Youtube - to get American viewers on board probably.

Thanks.
Now l have the channel l can see that they're trailers...not full episodes.
There are full episodes floating around on the Web as you'd imagine.
BC

Guest Gone Fishing...
4 minutes ago, HistoryIsComplex said:

I can see Episodes 1 & 2 in full on that Channel.

Cool, thanks.
l'll do some 'fiddling about' then..  😉 

1 hour ago, Basket Case said:

Thanks.
Now l have the channel l can see that they're trailers...not full episodes.
There are full episodes floating around on the Web as you'd imagine.
BC

I think Youtube won't let you in the UK see the full episodes - so you buy into Britbox.

I see both Episode 1 and 2 in full on that channel.