Jump to content

Musicians you dream about.


Albion

Recommended Posts

Music is a big part of my life, and I often dream about the artists I find attractive. I once dreamt that I got off with the lead singer of Skunk Anansie in a greasy spoon, and that I made love to everyone in The Corrs on a canal boat. Both wonderful dreams that I treasure. Does anyone else ever make love to singers or actors in their dreams?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

I once had a dream I was at a party and George Clooney tried to hit on me but I told him I wasn't interested! 🤣

Always take up the offer. Saying NO in a dream can often lead to some sinister situations. Always go with the flo, Jack. Always.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Albion said:

Always take up the offer. Saying NO in a dream can often lead to some sinister situations. Always go with the flo, Jack. Always.

 

No! I don't find Clooney attractive, either in a dream or waking life.

 

But another man who turned up in a dream a few months ago, well that was a different matter entirely---😍

 

 

P.S  Why would saying no in a dream to something you don't like or want lead to "sinister situations"? I would say the opposite!

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/17/2020 at 10:38 PM, itsnotallrightjack said:

 

No! I don't find Clooney attractive, either in a dream or waking life.

 

But another man who turned up in a dream a few months ago, well that was a different matter entirely---😍

 

 

P.S  Why would saying no in a dream to something you don't like or want lead to "sinister situations"? I would say the opposite!

 

 

 


Say YES to everything and you will see what I mean, Jack. In the words of Enya. Sail away, sail away, sail away. Saying NO in my experience leads to vulnerability. And occasionally even a Whitney Houston, Brittany Murphy type moment.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/7/2020 at 6:14 PM, Albion said:

I made love to everyone in The Corrs on a canal boat.


There’s a dude in the Corrs. 
 

On 10/16/2020 at 10:09 AM, itsnotallrightjack said:

I once had a dream I was at a party and George Clooney tried to hit on me but I told him I wasn't interested! 🤣


Have a theory on this...it’s Hollywood market testing it’s actors in our dreams to gauge public perception.  Had a dream once involving Tom Cruise.  I’m NOT into Tom.  Not even in Legend.  Not even in Days of Thunder.  Had to be electromagnetic dream manipulation. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...