Musicians you dream about.

Albion

Music is a big part of my life, and I often dream about the artists I find attractive. I once dreamt that I got off with the lead singer of Skunk Anansie in a greasy spoon, and that I made love to everyone in The Corrs on a canal boat. Both wonderful dreams that I treasure. Does anyone else ever make love to singers or actors in their dreams?

12 hours ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

I once had a dream I was at a party and George Clooney tried to hit on me but I told him I wasn't interested! 🤣

Always take up the offer. Saying NO in a dream can often lead to some sinister situations. Always go with the flo, Jack. Always.

18 hours ago, Albion said:

Always take up the offer. Saying NO in a dream can often lead to some sinister situations. Always go with the flo, Jack. Always.

No! I don't find Clooney attractive, either in a dream or waking life.

But another man who turned up in a dream a few months ago, well that was a different matter entirely---😍

P.S  Why would saying no in a dream to something you don't like or want lead to "sinister situations"? I would say the opposite!

On 10/17/2020 at 10:38 PM, itsnotallrightjack said:

No! I don't find Clooney attractive, either in a dream or waking life.

But another man who turned up in a dream a few months ago, well that was a different matter entirely---😍

P.S  Why would saying no in a dream to something you don't like or want lead to "sinister situations"? I would say the opposite!

Say YES to everything and you will see what I mean, Jack. In the words of Enya. Sail away, sail away, sail away. Saying NO in my experience leads to vulnerability. And occasionally even a Whitney Houston, Brittany Murphy type moment.

On 10/7/2020 at 6:14 PM, Albion said:

I made love to everyone in The Corrs on a canal boat.

There’s a dude in the Corrs. 

On 10/16/2020 at 10:09 AM, itsnotallrightjack said:

I once had a dream I was at a party and George Clooney tried to hit on me but I told him I wasn't interested! 🤣

Have a theory on this...it’s Hollywood market testing it’s actors in our dreams to gauge public perception.  Had a dream once involving Tom Cruise.  I’m NOT into Tom.  Not even in Legend.  Not even in Days of Thunder.  Had to be electromagnetic dream manipulation.